Shifted

By anniehaydenxo

A sequel to 'You've got me like' What has happened over the years? What happens when the go to collage? Matur... More

Preview
Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
News
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20 1/2
Ch.20 2/2

Epilogue

4.8K 92 49
By anniehaydenxo

*17 years later*

"Logan come get your laundry"I yell for my 10 year old son

"COMING"I hear his sweet voice yell back

"Mommy can I wear this to pre school today?"My youngest daughter Evie asks who is 4,came out in her mermaid costume we bought for Halloween.

"No silly,that's your Halloween costume"I laugh tickling her.

She laughs which makes me laugh more.

"Roar!"Brennan says swooping up Evie off her feet and throwing her in the air then catching her tiny precious body.

"Daddy!"Evie giggles,she was a true daddy's girl.

Her hair was a dark brown like mine but she had Brennan's face and personality.

"Mommy guess what I'm going to try get at the gym today!"Says my middle child Gabby who is 8 but we call her Gab.
She on the other hand is a mini me.Long hazel hair  from Brennan,my face but Brennan's personality she managed to get my grandmothers green eyes.She loves gymnastics.
Gab and Evie have a strong sister bond,just like Hayley and I.

In fact Hayley is Married with two beautiful children Emerson and Caroline,And Caleb and Syd have 3 kids Mimi,Cody and Lachlan.

"What sweetie"I ask as she comes and sits on my lap

"My presshandstand"She squeals with excitement

"Yay!"I squeal with her

Brennan put Evie down and picked up Gabby.

"Go Gabby!"Brennan says putting her on his waist and tickles her.

"Hehehe daddy!"She squeals once again.

He puts her down and Logan walks through the door.

"There he is"I say smiling uncontrollably at my family.

"Hey bud,are you ready for baseball tonight?"Brennan asks shaking his hand through Logan's messy morning hair.

Logan looked nothing like me he was purely Brennan,hazel hair,personality,face but he did have my big eyes.

"Yep"He grins

"Here sweetie"I say passing Logan's folded up clothes to him.

"Thanks mom"He smiles running back to his room.

Gabby and Logan are homeschooled but Evie is doing Pre school then she will be homeschooled too.

"So this morning Little Miss Evie wanted to wear her most fashionable piece to pre school"I say turning the camera to Evie.

So we decided to vlog our family and how we all grow just like how Brennan and I were raised.

"And Gab is going to try get her presshandstand at gym today but we will keep you updated"I turn the camera off Evie and turn it towards Gabby.

"Yep"Gabby says jumping up and down.

I turned off the camera and put it on the self.

As for me I'm 6 months into my pregnancy of my fourth child it is going to be a boy.

"Who wants pancakes!"I ask walking into the kitchen

"Me"they all scream including Logan,I could hear his faint "me" scream from his room.

"Okay,Daddy wanna help me get cooking?"I ask as Brennan sat the kids on the couch and turned the T.V on for them

He walked over to me and hugged my body

"Sure,anything for you"He says pulling his body away from mine

"Now would you want some little one?"Brennan says bending down kissing my stomach.

I smile as Brennan stands back up right.

"I better not forget the lady"He says kissing me for what felt like the first time but it was about the millionth time.

I smile into the kiss and we pulled away.

"Eww Mommy and daddy kissed"Evie yells pointing to us.

"Yeah yucky"Gabby agrees pulling a discussed face.

"Oh come on you'll do it one day"I giggle at the girls.

"No that's yucky boys have coodies"Gab asks pretending to vomit.

Brennan and I laugh.

++

"Come on kids lets go in the car"I yell through the house.

I grab Evie and put her around my waist.

Brennan came out with Logan placed on his shoulders and Gab followed behind with her pink gym bag on her right shoulder.

We drove to Evie's pre school and dropped her off.

"Cya mommy"She smiles before running of playing with blocks.

Next stop was gymnastics.

We walked in the doors.

"Hi Coach Liv,Hello Coach Aunty Katie"Gab says as she walks in the door.

Yes,Katie and Liv are gym coaches.Katie has one daughter named Maya and Liv has two kids Odeon and Freya.

Maya,Freya and Gab were basically a mini (Liv,Katie and I)friendship group.

Liv,Katie and I still catch up I mean Katie is my sister in law and Liv is my best friend.

"Have fun honey"I say hugging Gab one last time.

"She you guys later"I say smiling at Liv and Katie

"Cya Annie"they say waving and gathering the kids in a circle,

I jumped in the car and we headed home so logan could do school.

+++
*night*

I heard faint crying from the hall way.

Brennan and I exchanged looks

"I'll go"I say kissing his cheek and beginning to walk down to Evie's room.

As soon as I walked in she stopped crying but looked terrified.

"Sweetie what's wrong?"I ask sitting on the side of her small pink bed.

"I'm scared"She sniffles hiding half her face under the blankets.

"Come here"I say opening my arm wide for her to hug me.

She get out from under her covers and hugs me as she sits on my lap.

"Would you care to tell me why your scared?"I ask her as I stroke her long brown hair.

"Bad dream of monsters"She says into my shoulder

"It's okay honey nothing will get you daddy and I will be up and Gabs room is just next door,okay"I say placing her back in her bed.

"Okay" she nods

"Anything else sweetie?"I ask putting the blankets over her.

"Can you sing to me plwez?"She asks sweetly

I nod in return.

"Run run lost boy,they say to me"I whisper trying to sing quietly.

"Away from all of reality-y-y-y-y"

I sung softly.

"Mommy?"

"Yes Evie"I smile grabbing hold of her hand

"Is that where the new baby sleeps?member the one you and daddy were saying about"Evie asks pointing at my stomach.

"Yep that's your new little brother"I smile at her

"Really?"She asks excitedly

"Yep,do you want to touch him?"I ask touching my mid stomach.

She nods smiling.

She gets up again and feels my stomach.

"When will he be here?"She asks

"A couple more months"I smile"How about you talk to him"

"Hi little brother I can't wait till you get here"She giggles placing her head softly on my stomach.

"How about we try get some sleep now baby girl"I say as she hops back under the covers.

"Goodnight Bub"I say kissing her cheek before I leave switching the lights of behind me.

I walked back to the lounge room to find Brennan starring blankly at the T.V.

"How did it go?"He asks as I take me seat next to him.

"Good"I smile

"That's good"He say and he kisses me.

"We can kiss now without the kids around"He joked

"Yeah"I giggle as I lay my head on Brennan's shoulder and watch the T.V just us alone while, our 3 wonderful children are asleep and one on the way.

I couldn't ask for a better family

THE END:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...