Running Out Of Time

By Doorbelle14

Everyone thinks life is a game to find love, I don't play games. There must be more to life than falling in-l... More

Across the room.
Stress relief
Creep
Texting
Coffee is life
Chocolate
Jason?
Party
Harvey.
A date?
Borrowed time
So close
The date
Jobs to do
Spontanious
NETFILX
Midnight pool
Friends
Goodbye Jason
Time
So we meet again.
So?

What.

1.3K 37 8
By Doorbelle14

Sorry if there are any spelling errors

****

Amelia-Rose

I was at work and it was a busy day, people were coming in ever two seconds, I was finally on my lunch break and was sat in a booth in the dinner eating my lunch, when a tall man sat opposite me. He had brown hair and eyes and was smiling at me, he made me feel uncomfortable. I slowly put the sandwich down I was about to put in my mouth and gave him a small smile.

"Can I help you?" I asked politely.

"Hi I'm Harvey." He stated confidently. 

"Urm Hi." I said slowly.

"I'm just here to warn you about someone." I looked at him in confusion 'warn' me.

"Excuse me?" I question.

"A Mr Jason. Jason Cabot. Leader of the gang Black Jaxs' " I look at him in shock. I start to get an uneasy feeling in my stomach. He isn't the leader of a gang?

"What about Jason?"

"I think it best you watch this video." He smirked sliding a phone with a video on it, I looked at him worriedly. He gestured for me to press play. And so I did.

On the screen appeared Jason and this Harvey man standing in a office, they started talking, about me.

Harvey: Amelia-Rose, what a beautiful prize.

Jason just shrugged

Jason: I guess she's hot, not much to her.

My stomach felt like it was punched. I looked up at Harvey in disgust, he told me to keep watching.

Jason: I'm busy with her, I'd appreciate if you didn't get in the way.

Harvey: Are you in love with her?

Jason: Inlove? No, I don't love anyone or anything, she's just purely a game to me and nothing else. The idea of love makes me feel sick.

That's when I broke, tears cascaded down my cheeks.

Harvey: What's the prize?

Jason: Her bother.

My heart shattered in that moment, I threw the phone at him and ran out of the dinner. He didn't love me I was 'gang work' I'm such an idiot how could I be so naive.I ran to my car and got in slamming the door. I rested my head on the steering wheel, I broke down into sobs. To think I loved him. Soon my sadness turned into anger. I started the car and headed to The Black Jaxs' warehouse. Going faster than any speed limit.

When I got there I ran to the door knocking hard and repeatedly till Jazz opened the door.

"Amel-" 

"Where is he?" I shouted at her.

"Whats-"

"Amelia?" I heard Jason's voice. I whipped my head round and charged at him.

"You!" I screamed as I pinned him to the wall.

  "How could you!" I screamed at him.

"What-" I slapped him.

"I fucking trusted you!" Slap.

"How could you! My brother! You used me for my brother!" I screamed realization hit his face.

"No it wasn't like that!" He tried to reason.

"You're a fucking liar!" I screamed.

"I love you." He tried to tell me. I slapped him again. I stepped back, how could he, I decide to tell him the truth.

"I love you, but I can't forgive you!"I sob.

I turn to leave, he grabs my hand, I rip it out of his grasp.

"Amelia let me ex-"

"I hate you!" I spit like venom, his face fell like I just stabbed him. Good. That asshole deserves worse.

I turn around and this time I leave tears streaming down my face and his whole gang watching us. I hear him running after me.

"Amelia." He calls. I reach my car as I'm about to get in I look at him with my best cold glare, I see him wince. 

"I'm not your fucking experiment." I spit.

"Amelia!" I hear him call and sob as I get in my car. I slam the door and drive away, leaving a sobbing Jason behind me.

I pick up my phone and dial Liam, he picks up on the second ring.

"Be at mine in ten minutes." I snap and end the call before he can reply.

***

When Liam arrives the only thing on my mind is revenge. My brothers wouldn't be home for a few hours, when Liam walks through the door I pin him to the wall and kiss him and it soon get's heated. It's nothing like Jason but I don't care. We go up to my room and carry on, and we get even more heated, I become aggressive only think about hurting Jason. This was the only way I could think of hurting him in my moment of anger.

I had sex with Liam that night.

My world just crumbled around me. Amelia's gone. I'm back to stone cold Mia now, and no one is ever hurting me again.

*******

Jason

I was angry, I was furious, I know who did this. Harvey.

"GET ME HARVEY." I shout scaring the gang, they all quickly started getting to work.

I'm gonna kill him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The next heir By Pia

Teen Fiction

8.1K 937 57
She knew she can't love him, He knew he shouldn't fall for her, And he silently watched her loving him just like how he loved her. Yet life happened...
59 7 22
A love story ....is not a collection of perfect moments with a romantic beginning and a happy ending. It is about moments of insanity, moments of cra...
26.3K 691 13
*Completed* Your hearts been broken, and you choose not to love again, but will the player change that. If you enjoyed this story check out my others...
98.9K 3.7K 32
I saw his sad eyes and I noticed that he had a broken heart. He wasn't a heartless monster just like everyone claimed he was. If you look closer you...