The Bucket List [Harry Styles...

By lilsnowflake1998

"You have leukemia." It's amazing how much 3 words can change your life. Because of these words I end up goin... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
HAPPY ENDING!!
SAD ENDING!!
Deleted scene || beauty

Chapter 33

697 14 9
By lilsnowflake1998

1. Cliff diving **COMPLETE**

2. Go to London

3. Get a pet dog **COMPLETE**

4. Have an excuse to scream YOLO **COMPLETE**

5. meet someone famous **COMPLETE**

6. learn to play an instrument **COMPLETE**

7. have a flashmob

8. go to an amusement park **COMPLETE**

9. write a song **COMPLETE**

10. Fall in love

"Do I look ok? Do you'll think think they'll like me?" I ask nervously as I straighten my floral sundress for the 100th time. The boys just finished the American portion of the tour and we have a week break before we head to Australia. Me, Harry, and my mom went to London (I can cross that off my list now) to meet Harry's family. All the rest of the boys went home to see their families.

"My family will love you. Don't worry about it," Harry says reassuring me. "And you look great." He gives me a quick kiss before we get in the car. My mom was going to stay back for tonight but she will meet them tomorrow night.

The car ride was short and uneventful as we drive to his house. "Are you ready?" Harry asks as we walk up to his front door.

"I don't know," I respond honestly. "What if they don't like me? What if I do something wrong? I can't do this Harry." I fall into Harry's arms as a few stray tears fall. I don't know why I'm so nervous. It doesn't help that starting today I only have 10 more weeks left and I just want these last weeks to be perfect.

"Hey look at me," He grabs my face in his hands gently so I'm forced to look in his beautiful green eyes. "They will fall in love with you just like I did. I've told them a lot about you and they already love you even though they haven't met you. Just be yourself and you'll do great."

"Thanks Harry," I say giving him a small smile as he wipes the tears from my eyes. "Lets do this thing."

He let out a small laugh at my sudden confidence and opened the door "WE'RE HERE" Harry yells as soon as he walks through the door.

"HARRY!" His sister Gemma yells as she pulls him into a huge hug. "And you must be the fabulous Erin that I've heard so much about."

"That would be me," I laugh as I hug her back. So far it seems to be going pretty good.

"Where's mom and Robin?"

"Mom is in the kitchen finishing the food and Robin is probably in the bathroom." Gemma explains.

"Nope I'm right here," I turn around to see Robin standing behind us. Harry turns to him and gives him a hug. "And you must be the famous Erin that Harry won't shut up about." I look at Harry to see that he is staring at the ground, blushing with a small smile on his face.

"Aww does wittle Harry like to talk about me?" I give Harry a playful little pat on head. he looks up at me and nods his head slightly with a puppy dog look on his face. He looks like a small kid confessing to eating the last cookie. "You're so cute." I give him a small peck on the nose before taking a step back from him. 

"Why hasn't mom come to say hello yet? Did she not hear us?" Harry asks confused. 

"Probably not she had her head phones in and  was jamming out to 'Rock Me' before in the kitchen so I would be surprised if she did." Gemma explains. 

We walk into the kitchen and see Harry's mom singing Rock Me and dancing around the kitchen while she makes dinner. 

"Oh my gosh," Harry says as he stares at his mom with his moth hanging open. We all burst out laughing. When she hears our laughter she turns around to see us all standing there. Her face turns bright red and she removes the headphones from her ears. 

"I didn't know you guys were here yet." She says totally embarrassed. "Hi Erin I'm Anne." She says as she shakes my hand. 

"Nice to meet you," I reply smiling at her. I'm finally fully relaxed about being here. She reminds me of my mom. 

"I'm really sorry you had to see that," She says still very embarrassed about the whole thing.

"Hey, it's ok. I actually really liked your dance moves. Can you show me how to do them?" I say making her feel better. 

"Oh did you now?" 

"I did. So how do you do the move where you like move your hips weird and you like kick your leg or something like that?" I say trying to imitate her dancing but I end up doing worse dancing than she was doing. 

"No you have to do it like this." I watch her do it the right way. "Your supposed to put your arms out like this and move you're hips around." She demonstrates for me and I try to copy her. After a few trys I get it right. 

"I'm getting it!" I yell as me and her continue dancing like crazy people. I turn to look at Harry who is laughing at us, along with Robin and Gemma. When I look at him I see that he has his phone out and is filming our dancing. 

"This is what happens when I bring my girlfriend home," I hear him say into the camera. 

"You're recording this aren't you."

"Yep I just put it on Vine, Instagram, and Twitter!" 

"Oh my gosh are you serious?" His mom asks her eyes wide with shock and horror. "Harry Edward Styles. What did I tell you about posting stuff about me on the internet?" 

"Oh come on mom the fans love this stuff!"

"They better love it! Remember whe you walked in on me dancing and it became a viral video?" I ask laughing.

"Yeah that was awesome!" Harry says laughing as he remembers. "You guys already have 500 favorites on Twitter. Not bad."

"Whatever," Anne says rolling her eyes. "Well anyway dinner is ready."

We all sit around the table. Robin and Gemma are still laughing at our dancing and Harry is checking to see how many views Anne and I have. "Dinner is served." Anne announces as she puts a big bowl of spaghetti, and some garlic bread on the table. We pass the food around the table and we all grab big spoonfuls of pasta and some pieces of garlic bread.  

"This food is amazing!" I say between mouthfuls. 

"Thanks so much dear." Anne responds smiling.

"Muy bueno," Harry compliments. 

"Good Spanish Harry." I say laughing at him as he trys to eat a giant forkfull of pasta. 

"So Erin what are your plans for the future?" Robin asks causing me to choke on my food. This was the question that I was hoping wouldn't be asked. 

"You didn't tell them?" I whispered to Harry. 

"I guess not." He says eyes still wide fork halfway to his mouth. "Sorry." his eyes are full of concern. 

"I don't really have any plans honestly." 

"You don't want to go to college?" Anne asks. 

"I can't go to college." I reply slowly. 

"Why not?" 

By this time I start crying. "Excuse me," I say as I run out of the kitchen. 

HARRY'S POV 

"Was it something I said?" my mom asks. 

"Kind of. Um can I go get her?" 

"Of course Harry." I run out of the room to see Erin sitting on the family room couch crying. 

"Are you ok?" I ask her as I sit down next to her and pull her on my lap wrapping my arms around her. 

"I thought you told them."

"I thought I did to. I guess I didn't and I'm sorry I guess I got so caught up in talking about how perfect you are that I forgot to mention that. 

"Yep you're a cheeseball." She says laughing a little bit through the tears. That's one of the things I love most about Erin she can laugh through the pain but shes also not afraid to cry. 

"Do you want me to talk to them?" She nods her head slightly. "I'll be right back." I take her of my lap and set her back on the couch. I give her a quick kiss on the cheek before I turn to go back to the kitchen. 

"Can you please tell them to not talk about it?" I hear her say. I turn around to look at her. "I just don't want to think about it right now."

"Of course." 

I walk into the kitchen to see my parents and Gemma still sitting around the table, their faces full of concern. 

"Is she ok?" Gemma asks as soon as she sees me. 

"There's something I need to tell you guys." I say ignoring her question for now. "I thought I told you guys this a while ago but I guess I never did. She doesn't want you guys to make a big deal about it and she doesn't want to talk about it right now so please don't bring it up. Ok?" They all nod their heads in understanding. "Erin has leukemia she has a very aggressive case and she only has about 10 more weeks to live. She found out about 40 weeks ago and they even stopped chemo treatments because they weren't doing anything. So thats why that question made her cry, she can't go to college because she won't be here." By the time I finish fresh tears are falling down my face.

"I'm sorry. I wish I could do something." Anne says a few stray tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Me too, but all we can do now is do what she wants us to and just not talk about it."

"We should play a game." Gemma says randomly.

"What?" I ask confused. 

"Games are fun and they will get her mind off her cancer."

"That's actually a great idea good job Gemma." 

"Thanks." She says rolling her eyes. 

"I'm just going to do the dishes really quick and then we'll join you in the living room." My mom says. 

 I walk out of the kitchen to see Erin sitting in the same position as before but this time she isn't crying. 

"Did you tell them?" Erin asks as soon as I walk into the living room. 

"Yep. Now lets play a game."

"Um ok what game?" I pull Super Smash Bros Brawl out of the closet.

"What about this game?" I ask showing it to her. I see her eyes light up and a smile apear on her face as soon as she sees the familiar box. 

"Oh it's on Styles." 

Me Erin played Brawl for a while and soon it was time for me to drive Erin back to the hotel. I desided to stay at my partents house for at least the night so I could spend more time with them. 

"Bye thank you so much for the great dinner and everything I had a great time," Erin says as she gives my family a hug. 

"It was great meeting you dear. You're coming back tomorrow right?" Robin asks. 

"Oh course then you can meet my mom." She replies smiling. 

"Thanks again see you tomorrow." With one final wave we were out the door. 

The car ride was pretty silent except for the music in the background. it wasn't an awkward silence, but it was one where we are both deep in thought.  

"Your family is awesome." She comments as we stand outside the hotel. 

"Yep they're pretty cool." I say giving her a quick kiss. "See ya later." 

"See ya." 

I walk back into my house to see my parents sitting on the couch watching the news. 

"You have a great girl there Harry," Robin comments.

"Yeah I do." 

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

The gif on the side (If it shows up) is what is kinda what I imagine them dancing like :D

I'm so sorry for taking so long to update lately!! I feel so bad! D: 

I tried to make this one kinda long to kind of make up for taking so long!

When does your school start? Mine starts August 28 and I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK!! I hate school!

I watched Phineas and Ferb Mission Marvel and it was the best think EVER!! I freaking loved it because it's Phineas and Ferb AND it had Thor, Spiderman, the Hulk, and Iron Man!! The only thing that could have made it better is Captian America. 

I love you all <3 

~Kayla

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

787 14 12
HEY GUYS! THIS IS STORY NUMBER 2 I HOPE THIS ONE IS MORE REALISTIC THAN THE OTHER ONE! IN THIS ONE I WOULD LIKE ALL OF YOU GUYS TO COMMENT WITH IDEAS...
3.7K 175 5
"Nothing makes you hurt like hurting who you love" Love shouldn't hurt, loving somebody with everything you have shouldn't make you feel like you're...
30.5K 753 12
Harry's struggling with anxiety and depression, and Louis' trying his best to help the love of his life. Their relationship is tested when Harry's me...
4K 49 31
Your life is pretty much the biggest screw up, your mum is sick and your sister has a disability, when everything finally seems to be going your way...