Stay awake for the night (Jal...

Ptvmadi00 द्वारा

75K words. Alex is depressed and has many secrets. Jack is new but quickly climbs the social ladder. What w... अधिक

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (Final)
Announcement!!

Chapter 20

955 32 32
Ptvmadi00 द्वारा

Word count~ 2,273

Jack's POV

Alex broke up with me. Every time I close my eyes I see the look of pure pain and devastation. May has been sitting with me for the last couple of hours while I've cried. 

"Jack, I know you're hurting, but you know Alex wouldn't have broken up with you unless he absolutely had to. He loves you, something has to be going on behind closed doors. Just give him time, things will work out." I scoffed. 

"I-I'm so sick of people telling me that everything is going to be okay! How do you know everything will be okay?! Why do you think something is happening to him behind closed doors?! He won't even tell me about the first couple of times he was raped! I-I had to find out while he was shitfaced drunk and crying! Even if something was going on he wouldn't tell me!" I sob out. I look over at May and she is crying. 

"He was raped..?" She asked in a small voice.

"Yeah, multiple times." I replied emotionless. Everything got eerily quiet. 

"Talk to him tomorrow, see what he has to say now that he's calmed down some. Hopefully." I nod my head. 

"I uh, I'm gonna go to bed." She nods and leans into give me a hug. She squeezes me tightly, and then walks out. I stay in the edge of my bed. I feel like there is a huge, gaping hole in my chest, I don't know how I'm supposed to act like everything I'm fine, when I feel like I wanna die.

Chase's POV

          I left Alex's like 3 hours ago. I'm getting ready to text him for a late night blowjob.

To:Gayskarth

Meet me at the park between, Main and Sunset rd. 10 minutes, Tell no one.

It's so nice having your own whore you can call whenever you're horny. I decided that I was going to do something different tonight with Alex. I know what I'm doing isn't morally right, but it's the only way for me to get what I want, and Alex can't say he doesn't enjoy it at least a little bit, especially with some of the noises he makes. The thing that pisses me off is that he cries, he cries all the fucking time. You would think he would be happy with someone showing at least a little bit of interest in him especially someone like me who is so high up the social ladder. 

But no, he cries like a little bitch, and another thing he does that pisses me off to no end is that sometimes when he finishes he moans Jack's name, or he will yell and call me Ronnie and beg me to stop. I wonder how Alex would react if I brought a certain someone alone with me some day. I smirk at the thought of Alex screaming and begging us to stop.

I showed up at the park a couple minutes later, waiting behind the slide so I can execute my plan with Alex, I see him walk down the street with his head down, and hood up. I get further behind the slide and out of the shine of the lamppost. He is walking past me and I grab him from behind and put my hand over his mouth to keep him from screaming. 

"Keep it quiet Gaskarth, we don't need people hearing you, now do we?" I ask him. I push him down on his knees quickly. 

"Get to work." He looks up at me, tears still present on his face. I slap him. He whimpers and then brings his hands up to undo my jeans and pull them down, along with my boxers.

I finished quickly, I pulled up my pants. I grabbed Alex by his hair, pulling him up from the ground. He grabbed at my hands to get me to stop, I laugh in his face. 

"Still crying aye?" Then I got an idea in my head. 

"So, Alex, " I pause for a second to get him to look at me. 

"How do you think Jack would feel if I sent him that picture from earlier today?" I said with a smirk evident on my face. His eyes grew wide with fear. 

"P-Please d-don't do that. P-Please, I-I I'll do anything." He stuttered out. My smirk grew wider, reminding me of the idea I had, had earlier. 

"Anything?" His eyes got wider, if that was even possible, I think the realization that he had just said that he would do anything to keep his poor old Jacky finding out about us. 

"I have a couple ideas." He looks down to ground and wipes his face with his sleeve. That's another thing I don't like about him.  Is that he has these hideous scars on his forearm, his thighs and like really low on his hips. I don't like the fact that I know I caused some of those but he deserved it. 

I grab his hair to make him look at me, I slap him a couple of times before I connect my lips to his. He wont open his mouth, so I have to snake my hand down to the front of his pants and squeeze hard. He gasped and groaned in pain, allowing me to slip my tongue into his mouth. He keeps trying to turn his head, so I walk him backwards to where his head is up against the jungle gym. I keep kissing him harder, wanting a reaction from him. I pull away and slap him. 

"Didn't I tell you to play along with everything if you want to make sure the entire school doesn't get even more embarrassing shit on you?" I spit at him. He nods his head. 

"You can leave now" I tell him in an aggravated tone. He nods and turns and walks away, I grab his arm and he turns around.  

"Kiss me, for real this time." I growl, he nods, I lean and kiss him and after a second he returns. I smile into the kiss and pull away. 

"Now you can leave." He walks away with his head held low. I smirk, knowing that I am the one with complete control over him. I turn and walk home.  When I got home I decided I would be an asshole. I pulled out an old phone of mine and typed in Jack's number.

To: Jack

Barakat, wanna let you know your boyfriend has an amazing, and skillful mouth. It's so sad you never got to use it. ;)

I sent the message. I'm glad Jack doesn't have this number. I walk over to my bed and plopped down. I was looking at all of the pictures I have of Alex when my old phone buzzed.

From: Jack

Who the fuck is this. His mouth is not an object you can fuck, you dipwad. And who ever said I never got to use it? Fuck off, and leave Alex alone.

    Wait, Alex did stuff with Jack? That infuriates me. Alex will get a punishment tomorrow. I look at his message one more time before I plug my phone in and lay down. I close my eyes, and fell asleep to images of Alex writhing underneath me.

Alex's POV

I wake up the following morning, feeling disgusting. I get up and look at myself in the mirror. Black and blue bruises are covering my face, my shoulders, my back, my stomach, my arms and legs, even on my ass and then the bruises on my hips are almost completely black. I sigh and tear my gaze away from my reflection and walked out to go get dressed.

I'm walking down the corridors at school and people are whispering and pointing at me, as usual, but it's abnormally louder today. I keep walking till I got to my locker. I was about to walk away again when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I jumped and coward away. I look up to see Tay, and Vic. 

"Alex, what in the world happened to you?!" Tay asked bring her hand up to my face. I flinch away, she looks at Vic and nods, Tay grabs my hand and pulls my towards the guys restroom with Vic following closely behind. When we got in there, Tay yelled out. 

"If there are any other guys in here, hurry up and get out because we are hosting a meeting!" She yelled, a couple guys flew out of the bathroom, one of them stopped. 

"Why are you in here? It's a guys restroom for a reason." He says to Tay. Tay pops her hip out. "Because I fucking can. Now get out of here before I rip your dick off." She said in a sassily. The poor guy turns and runs out of the bathroom. Tay goes and locks the door. 

"Alex, why have you been avoiding us?" Tay asked, sounding hurt. 

"I-I'm not." I replied back. She sighs. 

"Alex, take off your shirt." She said. My eyes grew wide and I walked backwards till I ran into Vic. 

"Look Alex, I know you don't want to and you're probably very uncomfortable with this, but please, just listen to her, because you know she will get your shirt off one way or another." Vic tells me in all seriousness. I lower my head, and sigh. I shakily take off my jacket. I slowly raise my shirt above my head and let it drop to the ground. I hear two gasps, as I felt a tear roll down my face. 

"A-Alex, what-what happened?" Tay asked, voice cracking. I couldn't tell them about the continual rapes. 

"I uh, I got into a fight." I hear a scoff. 

"Alex, if you were in a fight why are your hips black from bruises, you don't exactly get hit in the hips during a fight." I hear Vic say. I look up to meet Tay's eyes, they hold a look of knowing that I was lying, which terrified me, I lean down and pick up my shirt and throw it back onto me. 

"Vic, give us a minute please." Tay said. He nods and walks out. 

"Alex, take your pants off." My eyes blew wide and I shake my head no. 

"Alex, take your pants off, I promise I'm not going to touch you, I promise." I sigh, and nod my head really slowly, I squeeze my eyes shut and undo my button and zipper. I pulled my pants down to about my knees, and hear her gasp again. I feel so vulnerable in front of her like this. 

"D-do you have any bruises anywhere else?" I nod my head. 

"Can you show me." I violently shake my head no. 

"Please, I wont judge you know this." She said in a small voice. 

"B-but its embarrassing" I mumble. 

"Alex, you've walked in on my and Jen making out, shirtless. I've seen you naked more times than I can count." I cuss at her internally. I turn around, facing the wall, I pull my shirt back over my head, and take a deep breath and pull my boxers down just enough for her to see the bruises. I pull my boxers and jeans back up and fix my shirt. I turn back around with my head down. 

"Can I go now, please." I practically beg. 

"Only if you tell me the truth." She replied. I can't tell her, Jack could get hurt. 

"I got into a fight, I told you this." I reply agitated. She sighed. 

"Alex, with the bruises on neck, hips, and ass, it looks like you had really rough sex, or you've been raped." My breath hitches in my throat. 

"Neither of those happened Tay, I'm leaving." I grab my jacket and walk out, and with my fucking luck I walk straight into Jack. 

"Oh-uh, S-sorry." I mumbled. 

"It's okay Alex. How are you?" I won't look up at him because then he would see the bruises. 

"I'm fine" I say quietly, he sighs. 

"Can you at least look at me please." I sigh, and look up, he made eye contact with me and then his eyes scanned the rest of my face, his jaw falling open. 

"Lex what happened?" I shake my head. 

"I uh, I got to go." I run the opposite way that he was going. I run into first period and take a seat, hoping this day will go by quickly.

The day went by quickly, thank goodness. When I got home I grabbed a poptart and went up to my room.  When I got in there I went and laid on my bed. Everyday is just so emotionally straining. It's not right. Hannah walked in and interrupted my thoughts. 

"So wanna tell me where you got those bruises?" She asked, I shrugged. 

"I got into a fight." She scoffed. 

"Alex, I want to believe you, why can't you tell me the truth." I sigh. 

"Hannah I am telling you the truth. Can you please leave. I don't want to talk to you anymore." She groans in annoyance. She gets up and walks out of my room, slamming my door shut. I groan loudly. Why do I have to be the only guy in the house most of the time. I get up slowly, still in pain. I grab my guitar and sit back down. I sit there strumming for hours, thinking. 

"Maybe I can just sing all my problems away." The entire time I was strumming and writing, the only person on my mind is Jack.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
48.7K 2.3K 88
Alice, una Adolescente de 16 años de Edad, descubre que es Divergente, esto no está bien visto en la Sociedad de Chicago. Ella y su Amigo, Alan tiene...
2.9K 57 15
A hero born of wind, lightning , and speed is faced with the challage. Save the mulitverse from a never ending loop and stop the people who caused it...
351K 21.9K 47
هو يعلم كيف يثير جنوني ..و يعلم كيف يجعلني احبه #2 Zena