I Know You, Lou // l.s.

By aussie_direction

❝But... I know you, Lou.❞ ❝You don't know anything about me.❞ More

Description
0.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38
39.
40.

33.

12.5K 599 617
By aussie_direction

The semester flew by after that, and Harry and Louis were inseparable.

Louis' football team played their last game of the year at home, and Harry had been in the front row cheering them on alongside his friends. Harry had his final paper of the semester an A, and they all went out to celebrate his achievement.

Exams came and went and both boys spent more time with each other than they spent studying, but neither of them cared.

They passed, of course, and that was that. Their first year of university was over, and they'd done it, they'd survived.

The cool weather gave way to the warm summer and soon they were faced with 2 whole months off from school, where they were free to do as they pleased before they'd return for their second year.

Louis hummed contentedly as he laid back on Harry's bed, leaning up against the headboard with Harry in his arms. They'd finished their exams a few days ago, partied and were now just getting over their hangovers before they'd return to their families for a while.

Louis knew he wasn't going to see Harry as often as he liked, and he was going to miss him a lot, but he was okay with that. He could call and text him everyday, and he was sure they'd find ways to hang out. And besides, they'd soon be back at school for their following year, and everything would be perfect.

He smiled down at Harry, who had his eyes glued to the TV screen and whatever film they were watching, but Louis found the boy in his lap far more entertaining.

"What are your plans for the summer, H?" Louis asked quietly, and Harry blinked slowly, before tilting his head up.

"Well, I'm g-going home to st-stay with mum," Harry began. "Might g-go down to London to s-see Gems for a c-couple days."

He trailed off as he watched Louis curiously. He wanted to say that he'd go see Louis, but he wasn't sure what his current family situation was and maybe he wasn't going to be allowed visitors in the form of new boyfriends.

"Um, you?" Harry asked slowly as Louis gave his side a little squeeze.

"Yeah, I think I'll go home to mum too," Louis nodded. "Missed her. The girls too."

Harry smiled and hummed at the mention of Louis' sisters. He'd always gotten along well with them, regardless of their age differences. He was part of the family, really. One of the Tomlinson-clan.

"Do you, maybe, I-I mean, if you w-want- would you, um, c-come visit me?" Harry asked awkwardly, his cheeks flushed red as he waited for Louis' answer. He knew it was a long shot. He knew they boy probably didn't want to return to the town he'd grown up in and had to leave. There really wasn't much there for him-

Louis' voice snapped Harry out of his inner-ramblings.

"Hey, Haz, love," Louis cooed, cupping Harry's cheek. "Of course I would, if you'll have me. I'd love to see your family."

"Really?" Harry's eyes widened. "I m-mean, I was th-thinking, you could c-come stay with me a few d-days, then we c-could maybe go down t-to London together? If you w-wanted to. We could see G-Gems-"

"Then you could come back to Doncaster with me." Louis finished for him, and Harry fell quiet, stunned.

"Y-You'd want that?" He asked, shuffling up the bed and crossing his legs so he was sitting properly, facing the boy.

"Yes, you dolt." Louis laughed, taking one of Harry's hands in his own. "Mum misses your cute face."

"M'Not 12 anym-more, Louis." Harry blushed. "M'Not cute."

"I beg to differ." Louis winked, and Harry laughed, the sound like music to the older boy's ears.

So Harry leant forward and slowly connected their lips, curling into Louis' side as the other boy gripped their curls by Harry's temples, pulling him closer.

Quite a perfect way to end their eventful year, really.

.

"Do you have to go?" Louis whined, lying on Niall's bed while Harry tried to pack up his things. The Irish boy had returned to his homeland a few days earlier, so the only things left in the room for Harry to take home were all his, and were still lying around the room.

"Yes Lou." He chuckled to himself as he placed all his things into a box labeled 'Harry's things', complete with Louis' stupid drawings of random pictures littered on the cardboard. "I need to spend some t-time with Mum before you c-come down."

Harry walked over to his dresser, and took all his body sprays and hair products off the top, and put them in his suitcase, before taking his picture frames of him and Gemma, and the one of his mum, and placing them in the box.

"But why do you have to leave so early?" Louis pouted. "Li and I both aren't leaving campus until tomorrow."

Harry let out another light laugh before he turned and sat down on his bed, watching Louis pout as he lay on his back with pleading eyes.

"Just stay with me one more night." Louis asked, getting up of the bed and slowly sauntering over to his boyfriend. He placed his hands on Harry's shoulders, and climbed into his lap, straddling his legs as he moved his mouth to Harry's ear.

"I'll make it worth your while." He whispered, and Harry couldn't help himself. He gripped Louis' waist and instinctually bucked his hips up as Louis pulled back to look him in the eye.

"Don't t-tempt me." Harry's voice came out raspy and desperate. The only time they'd actually had sex, was during the game of truth or dare earlier that year. Since they'd been together, it had only been rushed kisses and sloppy hand jobs when they'd been lucky enough to find a few minutes of alone time.

Somehow, they'd always been interrupted by their friends, and Louis had groaned, then blamed it on their roommates being disrespectful of their needs.

Louis grinned, then connected their lips and pushed Harry down onto the bed. He went easily, and refused to break their kiss as Louis hungrily ground down into Harry's grasp.

Harry's mouth opened as he sucked in a breath, and Louis moved his kisses down his jaw, and then to his neck as he began to mark the boy.

"D-Don't tease me." Harry managed to get out between breaths. Louis stopped what he was doing, and pressed another lingering kiss to Harry's mouth before leaning back.

"Wasn't planning on it." He remarked, a glint in his eye and oh. This was it. It was going to happen. They were going to do it. And Harry wanted to slap himself for sounding like some kind of lovesick teenager.

He grinned, and went to pull him down for another kiss but Louis instead chose that moment to slip his hands under Harry's t-shirt and pull it off it over his head, doing the same for himself so they were both shirtless.

Then he kissed him, and Harry felt like he was on cloud nine, their skin setting each touch on fire as the room quickly heated up.

A hand found it's way into Harry's pants as Harry's splayed against Louis' back, letting the older boy do as he pleased.

Harry moaned when he felt Louis grip him and begin to stroke him lightly, painfully slowly, teasingly.

"Lou," He groaned, throwing his head back as Louis quickened his pace. Harry tried to breathe steadily, but with Louis touching him in all the ways that he was, it was becoming harder and harder.

The sound of a knock and then the door opening went unheard, and both boys were none the wiser to Liam entering the room, his eyes on the ground as he began talking.

"Hey, Louis. I- Ohmygod."

At the sound of his voice, the couple looked up at Liam's mortified shriek.

"For goodness sake, Liam." Louis rolled his eyes, removing his hand from Harry's pants as he sat up and looked at his roommate, unimpressed. He was still straddling Harry's waist, completely unashamed while the younger boy went bright red and tried to cover himself with his t-shirt immediately.

"I-I'm sorry. I'll come back later." Liam muttered.

"Well you've successfully killed the mood anyway." Louis sassed. "So go on then, what did you need?"

"I was just wondering, um," Liam was still trying to look anywhere else than the bed the other two had occupied. "If you wanted to grab drinks tonight. Since Harry's leaving soon."

"When I'm done here, I'll come find you." Louis told him with a smile, and Liam nodded.

"Okay, okay." He said quickly. "Uh, see you later Lou. And uh, see you next semester then, Harry."

"Bye, Li." Harry's voice weakly carried across the room from where he was hiding under his shirt.

Liam chuckled, and soon retreated, closing the door behind him and leaving the two boys to finish whatever they'd started.

"Oh my God." Harry breathed when he heard the door close, throwing his shirt up at Louis as they both burst into laughter.

"Not the first time it's happened though." Louis laughed louder as he collapsed onto Harry's chest and the two of tried to calm down.

"Alright." Harry breathed, rolling Louis off of him so he could stand up. "I n-need to pack."
"What?" Louis sat up with a frown. "Come back here. I haven't finished with you yet."

"Louis," Harry laughed as the other boy wrapped his arms around Harry's middle while he tried to fold clothes and place them in a suitcase. "C'mon, g-get off. I need to f-finish this."

"What about-" Louis began, his eyes becoming even more confused as he glanced at Harry's crotch. "How are you not still hard? What the-"

"Lou!" Harry laughed again as he ducked down to kiss the top of Louis' head while the other just pouted. "Liam pretty m-much killed the mood, like y-you said."

"Damn it!" Louis groaned, flopping back onto the bed while Harry grabbed a t-shirt to put on as he grinned lovingly at his boyfriend. "I'm going to kill that cockblock."

"Be nice." Harry chuckled as he packed the last of his things, but Louis only crossed his arms and frowned.

"Do you really have to leave now, though?" Louis asked, sitting up on his elbows as Harry zipped up his bags and placed them by the door with his other ones. Only one box remained open.

Harry let out a long breath and leant forward to kiss Louis quickly, before opening his bedside drawers and emptying them into the awaiting box.

"Yeah," He said softly, all of a sudden feeling sad at the prospect of leaving the now empty room.

"Hey," Louis mimicked his tone, sensing Harry's shift in emotion. He stood up quickly and went to stand behind his boyfriend, wrapping his arms around him in a reassuring hug, until Harry turned to face him in his embrace.

"I'll miss you." Louis said and Harry nodded.

"I'll m-miss you too." Harry whispered, and then they kissed again.

"2 weeks." Louis breathed against his lips after they'd pulled back. "2 weeks and I'll come down to Holmes Chapel to see you."

"2 weeks." Harry nodded. "I waited 6 years, I can wait 2 weeks."

Louis smiled. "I love you, you know that? You great big sap."

Harry laughed, and wrapped Louis up in a tight hug, feeling his warm body pressed against his own.

"I l-love you too."

.

.

.

2 updates in one week. what is this. again, cats are annoying and think they can write this story better than me by sitting on the keyboard. again, the cats are wrong. anyway, how are we all?

thoughts?

comments?

opinons?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 9.2K 22
"You look like a princess. I'm not even joking" ~ Louis Tomlinson A different journey for our very own Larry Stylinson.
2.7K 197 5
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴏɴ ᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅʟᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀʙᴀᴄᴋ [ 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘪𝘰 ] In a world where everyone is trying to survive, a healer and...
2.5K 162 4
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴏɴ ᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅʟᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀʙᴀᴄᴋ [ 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘪𝘰 ] Harry writes his own fictional love story. Always trapped i...
6.2K 483 11
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « Maybe a crazy woman, in the right moment in time, was exactly what Louis needed to mend his life and realize the things he lost...