Fantasy Becomes Reality

By paigexlr

Jasmine has always had a huge crush on her high school superintendent, but after graduating would it be that... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Thank You A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N

Chapter 63

561 25 2
By paigexlr

We ended up bringing Skylar to my dads and meeting Norman at a bar with his girlfriend. Andy was already drunk after three drinks within the first 15 minutes of being there, meanwhile I barely my first drink.

"Can you put two more vodka and orange juices on my tab." Andy said looking over at me and smiling.

"Andy I'm barely done my first." I said and he chuckled and handed me another.

"It's okay." He whispered in my ear over the loud music and kissed my cheek. I wasn't even 21 yet but Andy still some how always got my drinks with out anyone caring.

"Andy-"

"Please don't complain. Have fun tonight." He said cutting me off annoyed.

"I know that, I just hate that you've been drinking so much." I said.

"Im sorry." He said and cupped my cheek and rubbed his thumb across it making me smile.

"There it is!" He chuckled and so did I. He grabbed my ass and I jumped and hit him playfully.

"Andy!" I yelped and he laughed.

"You guys having fun?" Norman asked holding his girlfriends, Sams, waist and I nodded.

"Yeah just talking." He said looking over at me.

"You two are so perfect together." Sam said and Andy and I both smiled at each other and he grabbed my hand.

"Thank you." He said and I blushed. Norman got distracted by something and Sam followed behind him back into the crowd.

"Follow me." He said taking my hand, he barely let me set my drink down before walking through the crowd and he brought me outside the bathrooms.

"What are you doing?" I chuckled and so did he.

"I want to kiss you-so bad." He said before pinning me up against the wall and clashing his lips to mine. He tasted like vodka and he moaned. I chuckled and pulled away from him.

"That's how I know you're drunk." I said.

"What?" He smirked.

"You moaned before I did." I chuckled and so did he before clashing his lips back to mine.

"Get a room." I heard Norman say walking pass us and we both laughed but didn't stop kissing each other.

"We already did that earlier." Andy mumbled and waved him away focusing on my lips. He pulled away and we both smiled at each other.

"That's all I wanted to do." He chuckled and so did I.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He said and I grabbed his hand.

"Let's go dance." I yelled over the loud music and we ran out to the dance floor beside Norman and Sam as I grinded against Andy and he held my waist.

"This one is dedicated to Andy and Jasmine, the semi newly weds." The DJ said over the mic and we looked at each other in confusion.

"Who did this?" I asked and Norman put a hand on Andys shoulder.

"I did it for you two." He said and the music slowed down as the lights dimmed and Andy pulled me into him and held my hand as we slow danced.

"I cannot believe he did this." Andy chuckled quietly and so did I.

"This is a club and he just made it something completely different." I said and he chuckled and held my waist as he looked down at me.

"He knows what we've been going through." He said.

"I figured you told him." I said and he nodded and kissed me and everyone awed standing around us.

"Im not that drunk Jasmine, I'm pretty conscious." He said and I chuckled.

"What?" He smiled.

"Nothing." I said.

"I'll stop drinking if you want me to." He said.

"No, Andrew I don't care if you drink, I just don't like how much you've been drinking." I said.

"Is tonight an exception?" He asked and I nodded my head and chuckled and he kissed me again before wrapping his arms around me as the song ended and everyone clapped.

"You're my entire world Jasmine and I promise you I'll never leave you." He said and kissed me again as everyone went back on the dance floor and the music sped up again.

"Do you want to go home?" He asked.

"Andy how much sex do you want to have?" I asked and he laughed.

"No love, I just want to go home and just cuddle with you." He said and I smiled.

"Yeah." I said and he grabbed Norman away from his girlfriend, they were practically on top of each other.

"What the hell man?" Norman asked.

"We're going to get out of here." Andy said and Norman smirked.

"You two have fun." He said and Andy rolled his eyes and took my hand.

"You're not driving." I said as Andy followed behind me and opened the door for me, the first time he's done that in a while.

"Jasmine I'm really not drunk." He said and I sighed.

"Are you sure?" I asked and he nodded.

"If I was drunk I would make you drive, I wouldn't want to hurt you just because I was an idiot." He said and I smiled as he shut my door and got in on his side.

"Do you want to pick up Skylar tomorrow morning?" He asked and I nodded as we started driving home.

***

When we got home Andy and I both went upstairs and he took his clothes off and climbed in bed with his boxers on and I took off my shirt and put on one of Andys and took my leggings off as I climbed in bed next to him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him and kissed my cheek.

"My beautiful wife." He said. I smiled and kissed him back.

"You know tonight was fun and all but nothing beats this." He said and I nodded.

"Nothing beats being in your arms." I said and he smiled.

"You know if Skylar is in the house we can't smoke, she's not here tonight." He said and I nodded.

"Do you really want to smoke tonight?" I asked and he nodded. I reached over to my nightstand and pulled out the baggy where Mel already had a blunt rolled and I grabbed a lighter.

"I can't believe you actually want to do this." I chuckled and so did he.

"Why not?" He shrugged.

"Your job." I said.

"It's not like I haven't done it before." He said and I lit it as I inhaled it and choked as I handed it to him.

"Andy I swear to god if you're having some type of mid life crisis I won't be able to handle all that." I said and he choked as he inhaled it and started laughing.

"No baby I promise you I'm not, just stressed out." He said handing it back to me. I took another long drag of it and we both passed it back and forth to each other until it was basically done.

I looked over at Andy and he looked at me and I started laughing and so did he.

"What?" He asked and I smiled and kissed him.

"Your eyes are so fucked up." I said and he chuckled.

"So are yours." He said and I hit his chest playfully and he kissed me again.

"Do we still have more?" He asked and I nodded.

"Save it." He said.

"My pothead business man." I said rubbing his chest and he laughed.

"I'm not a pothead, I just like having fun." He said.

"Mhm." I smirked and he wrapped his arms around me again and kissed my neck.

"You know what I love?" He asked.

"What?" I smiled.

"When you wear my shirts just in your panties, especially laced ones, which just so happens to be exactly what you're wearing right now." He chuckled before kissing me again.

"A horny pothead business man." I corrected and he laughed and threw his head back against the pillow and I laughed at his laugh.

"My baby girl." He said calming down and looking down at me and I smiled.

"Can we get another shower?" He asked.

"What?" I chuckled.

"Not to do anything, just to be in there so I can hold you and be warm." He said and I laughed.

"Fine." I said and got up and he followed right behind me and squeezed my ass tightly making me moan and he looked at me.

"Seriously?" He asked following me into the bathroom.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I pulled my shirt off over my head and he stared my body up in down.

"Was that a serious moan?" He asked and I nodded.

"Should I do that more often?" He asked and I laughed and hit his chest as he pulled my panties down and his boxers off. He turned on the shower and we both got in letting the warm water hit us and he wrapped his arm around me as I rested my head against his chest.

"Jasmine Marie Bellows I love you with my entire heart." He said as he rest my head in my neck. For some reason I started crying and he pulled away from me.

"You okay?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Jasmine." He said.

"I don't know, just with everything that's been happening my mind has been racing non stop and I'm stressed out with my dad and mom and Skylar and I've just been so overwhelmed with everything because everything happened all at once and I never really sat down and coped with it." I said.

"What do you mean it happened so fast? If you didn't want to get married so fast you should have to me that baby." He said and I shook my head.

"No Andy I wanted to marry you, I want to be married to you I want to be your wife, but everything that happened with my mom and Skylar Its a lot you know." I said and he nodded.

"I'm so proud of you Jas." He said.

"For what?" I asked chuckling and wiping my eyes.

"You've been so strong the last few months and you're so young and I get that, I'm just proud of you. You're such a good young mom and wife, and then I was an asshole and went and did that to you and I completely fucked up and I hope I'll be able to gain your trust back completely because I can't lose you." He said and I kissed him and wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and he stumbled back a bit but held my hips as he kissed me back.

"Andy I trust you." I said pulling away and he looked at me.

"Everything you said and you did I knew you were being honest Andy, I could see it in your eyes. I just was mad at the fact that you actually went and did that. I knew you were telling the truth about what exactly happened I was just scared you know." I said and he nodded.

"I'll never do that to you again." He said and I nodded.

"I know you won't unless you want to be divorced." I chuckled and he kissed me again and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he held me. We weren't being sexual in any way, we didn't want sex we just wanted each other. We wanted love.

"I love you so much." I said pulling away and smiling as he placed his forehead against mine.

"I love your smile, seeing you cry hurts me so much babe." He said.

"The night you told me what happened you were drunk as could be and when you broke down I knew something was wrong because the only reason you cry is when something bad happens and even though I hated you in that moment I still just wanted to hold you." I said.

"I didn't deserve to be held." He chuckled.

"You're right, you didn't but you're the life of my life and I couldn't help but want to do that." I said and he kissed me again as the water dripped off his eyelashes.

"Let's go to bed baby." He said turning off the water and I nodded as he put me down on the bathroom floor and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around us both. He gently rubbed my back with the towel to dry me off and my stomach and he dried himself off.

He put on a new pair of boxers and I put his shirt back on.

"Can I pick out panties for you to wear?" He asked and I started laughing and so did he.

"What if I didn't want to wear any to bed?" I smirked and he shook his head.

"No you're wearing a thong." He chuckled and handed me one from my drawer and I laughed as I put it on. I climbed in bed with him and he wrapped his arms around me again.

"Goodnight love." He said kissing me one more time.

"Goodnight I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 291 19
Have a crush on Negan? Wonder what it'd be like to date the man? Well here you go! This is a jumble of my own imagines, one shots, and other things...
215 1 39
He's young, she's younger. He has a job, she's still in school. He is mature, well, she is too but not economically. Addison was attracted to Zariah...
Stuck By platyypus

Short Story

25 0 8
High school is not easy. What with strict teachers, overbearing parents, and judgemental teenagers, it's a wonder Jade's made it this far. It's her s...
4.3K 152 15
Jasmine Moore is a 16 year old girl who is a senior in highschool. Jasmine soon thinks she has a crush on her bestfriend Aaron Jackson who is 17 yea...