His Pureblood Princess

By Aceandthewolf

A vampire knight book Kaname love story I do not own vampire knight the characters belong to their rightful o... More

Chapter 1 Gem
Chapter 2 Zero
Chapter 3 Chocolate, and A Kiss?
Chapter 5 A Piece Of The Past
Chapter 6 Gemini?
Chapter 7 Memory road
Chapter 8 company

Chapter 4 To The Night Class

1K 18 1
By Aceandthewolf

(3rd person P.O.V)

"My own creation." The headmaster put food down in front of Yuki and Zero. "He brought us here at the crack of dawn, for this?" Zero says tiredly and yawns. "Yea calling it his own is a little much." Yuki says eating the food. Snap. The headmaster took a photo of the two and Zero blocks his face with a dumpling. "Now I see why Gem stayed in bed this morning." Zero says and the headmaster tells the two they are going to town for work.

Gem lays in bed, sleeping with the blinds closed and the room pitch black. Yuki came in and turned her alarm off so she could sleep in for once. She is being pushed to the limit from being in the sun all these years, being a pureblood and all.

By the time Gem wakes up its almost dark. "Wait what?" She sits up and senses Kaname in the home. 'I wonder what he's doing here?' She thinks getting up and pulling on clothes quickly.

She walks out of her room and toward the headmasters office. After the headmaster told Gem what happened to Zero, that he was bit by the pureblood she was kinda shocked. Zero is now a vampire, because of the bite of the pureblood.

"I knew I couldn't keep it from you Kaname, your in a class of your own." The headmaster says and Kaname opens the door. "Kaname what are..."

"Hello Gem." Kaname says and Gem walks into the room blushing a bit. "I wasn't trying to evsdrop, I just woke up." She says and Headmaster motions for them both to sit down.

"Your the vampires of vampires." Headmaster continues talking to Kaname. "Not a drop of human blood runs in your veins." "Headmaster Cross I trust you but the steps you've taken are minimal. Why are you continuing to treat Zero as a normal student?" Kaname says sitting the red glass on the table, and walking to the desk Kaien is sitting in.

His nails break through the top of the desk as he glares. "Your ideas for peace will be destroyed." Gem stands watching Kaname and Cross staring at eachother intensely.

(Meanwhile)

Zero stood on the steps breathing heavily, blood tablets on the ground. Yuki walks down the hall and sees Zero on the ground, "Zero."

(Back with the Headmaster)

"When you Kaien Cross were a vampire hunter you saw many lives lost." Kaname says and Gem looks to headmaster. A hunter? "Any human bitten by a purebloods fangs and survives... becomes a vampire. Not any other vampires have this dark power." Kaname says then looks toward Gem.

"I think Gem should transfer to the Night Class also," Headmaster says and Gem jerks her head toward him again. "What why?" She asks leaning on the desk. "I don't have to have a reason to tell you what to do." Headmaster says and Gem looks bewildered at what he said. "Uhhhhhh ok," she looks down and Kaien nods. "I'll get your things sent to the moon dorms."

"The rest of the night class thinks I'm an ordinary human." Gem points out and Kaname glances at her. "Don't worry they will know your my pureblood when we go to the dorm." Kaname says and Gem nods, "Ok...wait...do you smell that?"

Gem looks to the door and bolts quickly. She hears Kaname come after her following her to where she ran. Gem turned the corner and saw Zero covered in blood on his mouth. "Zero," Kaname and Gem walk toward them. Yuki looks toward the pair and they stop in front of Zero. "Your now reduced to a blood thirsty beast Zero Kiryu." Kaname says and they stands in front of her.

"No Kaname!" Yuki yells and runs in front if Zero to protect him. She faints and lands in Zero's arms, "she can't even stand." Kaname picks Yuki up and glares at Zero, "how was Yuki's blood, Kiryu?" Kaname turns and walks away from him.

Gem looks toward Kaname then back to Zero who's holding his hand to his face. "I'm transferring to the night class, Zero. But I'll still help you." Gem says looking down slightly, then goes after Kaname. Zero stared at her bewildered by her words.

"The bleeding stopped, but he bit rather deeply." Gem says looking at Yuki's wound as Kaname stands behind her. "Does it hurt Yuki?" She jerks her head toward Kaname's words. "Uhh no," she wipes her eyes with her sleeves.

"Are you afraid of us now?" Gem asks and Yuki shakes her head. Knock knock "Kaname would you head back to class and take Gem." Headmaster says from the doorway. "The smell of blood has started to stir the Night class."

"Yes of course, Gem let's go." He holds his hand to Gem and she takes it. "Why is Gem going?" Yuki asks as they start to walk away. "She's being moved to the night class, Yuki. Don't you worry she'll be fine." Headmaster says and puts a bandage on her neck. Gem glanced at Yuki and walked out of the room beside Kaname.

(In the night class dorm)

Once Gem and Kaname walked into the classroom, everyone sensed not one but two purebloods. They started apologizing to Gem for what happened the other night. "Lord Kaname, Lady Gem the blood. Whose was it?" Ruka asked bowing to them. "Let's go back to the dorm." Kaname says and everyone obeys him and they leave.

"The blood earlier what was the cause?" Hanabusa asks Gem whose sitting across from him in the living room. "Hanabusa I don't care." Akatsuki says and dries his hair with the towel on his shoulders. "That blood was Yuki's." He froze his blood tablet drink and licked it.

*

Yuki was walking through the halls of the headmasters home and heard Kaname's voice. "Zero must be transferred to the night class." Kaname says and Yuki runs away from the door. 'They want to put Zero in the night class?" Yuki thinks running outside.

(Tomorrow during day class)

Yuki sits in class with Sayori, the bell rings and Yuki picks her books up. "I've noticed that Zero didn't come to school today." Sayori says and Yuki nods, "yea he wasn't feeling well."

    "Did something happen? I've noticed that you have a bandage on your neck." Yuki puts her hand on her neck and smiles, "I got scratched by a tree branch last night on patrols."

"Where's Gem?" Sayori asks and Yuki looks down, "Uhh she transferred to the night class." "Oh ok." The teacher walks in and starts to take roll. Yuki suddenly gets up and runs out of the classroom. The teacher tries to stop her but she keeps running.

She runs to the moon dorms and the gatekeeper looks up at her. "Uhh hey there. Disiplanary committee members can pass through right?" She asks and he answers. "Your the second one here today. Go ahead."

She walks to the front door and opens the door. "I, hello Aido." She says seeing Hanabusa sitting with some business men. He pushes them out the door and yawns, "Why are you here? Everyone else is asleep." Hanabusa then slings his arm over her shoulder. "Oh I know you want me to drink your blood."

"Um no thanks." She says nervously, "I came to see Kaname." "Oh ok follow me." He says and walks up to the stairs. "Your just gonna take me to him?" She asks following him. "He's with Gem in his room right now." He says and Yuki looks down, "Oh." Hanabusa freezes her foot to the ground and Yuki tries to get out.

    "Lord Kaname and Lady Gem told us to ignore the smell of blood last night, but I know it was yours." The candles around the room go out and Hanabusa glares at Yuki. "What are you to Lord Kaname?" He says angrily. "You know Gem is close to Kaname also."

Suddenly Kaname and Gem are at the top of the stairs. "Yuki what are you doing here?" Gem melts the ice and Yuki looks up at her. "Kaname-sama." Yuki says and he is in front of Hanabusa, "Lord Kaname." Hanabusa looks nervously at him and Kaname glares toward him. Slap. Kaname back hands Hanabusa hard, and he falls to the ground.

Gem walks down the stairs and stops beside Kaname. "Did someone ask you to do this?" Kaname asks and Hanabusa kneels to the purebloods. "No I acted on my own. I apologize Lord Kaname, Lady Gem." He says and Kaname shoos him away, "leave."

Gem goes up to Yuki, "are you alright?" She nods and Gem looks to Kaname. "Yuki go back to class, don't come back here alone. Bring Zero, he owes you at least that much." Kaname opens the door, "Kaname, I came here with a request, please don't put Zero in the night class!" She yells and Kaname looks down at her.

"And why not?" He asks and she looks away from him to Gem. "He's been fighting this battle all alone. I didn't know anything about it." "Yuki your kind, but there's no use beating yourself up over it." Gem says.

"I'm sorry Yuki if I could do what you ask I would but I cant." Kaname says and Yuki walks out of the dorm. "Any human who becomes a vampire will eventually fall to Level E." Kaname says. The door started to close and she looks back to them. Kaname held Gem around the shoulders and walked away from the door.

*

*

*

New chapter finished, tell me what you think.

Thanks for reading my story

Yea Yuki is just Kaname's sister he don't have any more feeling than that.

Edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 511 197
This is a story about Yuki after she left Cross with Kaname. To marry and have his child. Only to realize that she is madly in love with Zero. Which...
64.6K 1.8K 11
The fate that has Zero and Kaname tied as enemies have always stuck. Even when they were born, they were bitter rivals. But what if there was a twist...
1.7K 126 21
═════════════════════════ ❛❛ BUT I WAS AFRAID.. ALL THIS TIME...I HAVEN'T FACED MY TRUE FEELINGS. I WON'T HIDE BEHIND EXCUSES ANYMORE ❜❜ ▰▰ Vampire K...
153K 5K 20
I was attacked by a vampire and was cursed by a dark figure. Now, I have to enter Cross Academy. What else? (I DO NOT OWN THE ANIME *Vampire Knight*...