Chapter 4 To The Night Class

(3rd person P.O.V)

"My own creation." The headmaster put food down in front of Yuki and Zero. "He brought us here at the crack of dawn, for this?" Zero says tiredly and yawns. "Yea calling it his own is a little much." Yuki says eating the food. Snap. The headmaster took a photo of the two and Zero blocks his face with a dumpling. "Now I see why Gem stayed in bed this morning." Zero says and the headmaster tells the two they are going to town for work.

Gem lays in bed, sleeping with the blinds closed and the room pitch black. Yuki came in and turned her alarm off so she could sleep in for once. She is being pushed to the limit from being in the sun all these years, being a pureblood and all.

By the time Gem wakes up its almost dark. "Wait what?" She sits up and senses Kaname in the home. 'I wonder what he's doing here?' She thinks getting up and pulling on clothes quickly.

She walks out of her room and toward the headmasters office. After the headmaster told Gem what happened to Zero, that he was bit by the pureblood she was kinda shocked. Zero is now a vampire, because of the bite of the pureblood.

"I knew I couldn't keep it from you Kaname, your in a class of your own." The headmaster says and Kaname opens the door. "Kaname what are..."

"Hello Gem." Kaname says and Gem walks into the room blushing a bit. "I wasn't trying to evsdrop, I just woke up." She says and Headmaster motions for them both to sit down.

"Your the vampires of vampires." Headmaster continues talking to Kaname. "Not a drop of human blood runs in your veins." "Headmaster Cross I trust you but the steps you've taken are minimal. Why are you continuing to treat Zero as a normal student?" Kaname says sitting the red glass on the table, and walking to the desk Kaien is sitting in.

His nails break through the top of the desk as he glares. "Your ideas for peace will be destroyed." Gem stands watching Kaname and Cross staring at eachother intensely.

(Meanwhile)

Zero stood on the steps breathing heavily, blood tablets on the ground. Yuki walks down the hall and sees Zero on the ground, "Zero."

(Back with the Headmaster)

"When you Kaien Cross were a vampire hunter you saw many lives lost." Kaname says and Gem looks to headmaster. A hunter? "Any human bitten by a purebloods fangs and survives... becomes a vampire. Not any other vampires have this dark power." Kaname says then looks toward Gem.

"I think Gem should transfer to the Night Class also," Headmaster says and Gem jerks her head toward him again. "What why?" She asks leaning on the desk. "I don't have to have a reason to tell you what to do." Headmaster says and Gem looks bewildered at what he said. "Uhhhhhh ok," she looks down and Kaien nods. "I'll get your things sent to the moon dorms."

"The rest of the night class thinks I'm an ordinary human." Gem points out and Kaname glances at her. "Don't worry they will know your my pureblood when we go to the dorm." Kaname says and Gem nods, "Ok...wait...do you smell that?"

Gem looks to the door and bolts quickly. She hears Kaname come after her following her to where she ran. Gem turned the corner and saw Zero covered in blood on his mouth. "Zero," Kaname and Gem walk toward them. Yuki looks toward the pair and they stop in front of Zero. "Your now reduced to a blood thirsty beast Zero Kiryu." Kaname says and they stands in front of her.

"No Kaname!" Yuki yells and runs in front if Zero to protect him. She faints and lands in Zero's arms, "she can't even stand." Kaname picks Yuki up and glares at Zero, "how was Yuki's blood, Kiryu?" Kaname turns and walks away from him.