Chapter 5 A Piece Of The Past

Here's a video edit I made for this thank you watching it and reading my story.

(Gem's P.O.V)

Kaname and I walked down the hall to my room, "Kaname can I talk to you about something?" I asks as I stand in the doorway. "Of course," Kaname says and we walk into my room. "Kaname there's always been a weird pressence about Yuki, and I know you know something." I say and look at him watching his expressions.

"Yes, there is something. If only your memories were with you." Kaname mumbles a bit and I look up at him. "Kaname did I know you before that night?" I ask and he turns toward me. He comes closer to me and wraps his arms around my back. He puts his head into my neck and I can tell he's thirsty.

"Go ahead Kaname." I say and he licks my neck then sinks his fangs into my neck.

My mind goes to a distant memory I must have forgot and I see a younger Kaname walking through a large mansion alongside a young 5 year girl with silver hair. Is that me? The two went into a room and saw a younger girl with long brown hair and huge redish brown eyes. Yuki? They sat and played with the younger girl. There was a pair of grownups sitting near the playing children, watching them together.

"Gem did you see something?" Kaname's voice brought me back to reality, once he is done feeding. "I saw you, and....I think me. We were walking in a mansion and then I saw a younger Yuki." I say and he nods. "Is that all?"

     "Yuki had a different aura around her then. What is it?" I ask and look into his eyes.

"Yuki is my sister." Kaname says and my eyes widen after hearing that. "What really?" He nods and I sit on my bed. He sits beside me and turns my face toward him, "but your so much more special to me than Yuki." Kaname says and kisses me passionately.

I kiss him back, when we break apart I smile at him. "I'll always protect you, and will help you get your whole memory restored." He says stroking my hair softly. "Thank you Kaname." I smile at him.

(A few days later)

"A Level E in town?" I ask Kaname as we sat in his study with Takuma. "Yes, Takuma please take care of this problem." Kaname says and Takuma nods standing up. "Of course Kaname. I'll take Skiki with me." He says and leaves the room.

"Kaname isn't it Takuma's birthday?" I asked turning to Kaname. "Yes and he'll probably end up getting Yuki to come tonight." I laugh a little at Kaname's attitude to Takuma's cheerfulness. And a hint of a smile comes to Kaname's face.

(Yuki's P.O.V)

Zero now is tamed by the bracelet I wear. Yori and I walk into class and hear the class talking. "What happened?" I ask and a girl walks up to me. "Didn't you hear were getting a new teacher today." She says and the door opens, everyone hurries to there seats and watches the man. He had an eyepatch and dark black blueish hair. "The names Toga Yagari and I'll be your new ethics teacher." He states.

Zero suddenly got up and walked out of the classroom, "Sir as a member of the disiplanary committee I'll bring him back." I say and quickly chase after him. "Zero wait up, where are you going?" I catch up to him and see Headmaster at the gate.

(In town)

"Isn't it great that the Headmaster sent us on an errand." Zero looks down at me as he hold the groceries. "Not really " I run to a clothing stand and look at a shirt.

'It feels like it used to be with Zero and I.' I think looking at him.

In a cafe I watch Zero leave because of a girl comparing him to the night class. I eat my icecream and go outside. "Thanks for waiting Ze..." I see the groceries on the ground and run to find Zero. Running down a ally I catch my arm on the rail of a flight of stairs, and hear something above me, I pull out Artemis and a vampire jumps down. I knock it away with Artemis.