Freak Out! She's Engaged (Gir...

By SkylarJapera

Rose takes Sam advice lightly. Once you fall for a Grayson there is no turning back. Sequel to Wait Before Y... More

Not This Again
Don't Judge A Human By It's Unique Sleeves!
Into My Bed...She Will Be.
Cat and Mouse
Dark, Wild, And Dirty.
Silly Games
A Crush
Never Put First
Rainbow and Sunshines
Stay
Bruises
Stares of Death
Insecurities
Fair Game
Yours
Stop Trying to Steal What's Mine
Victory
Battle of Hell
Dinner Crasher
Not Strangers
What A Surprise!
A Flight Away
No One Have What We Have
Mission Accomplished
Tell Me!
True Colors
All of Me
Only You
Good Enough
Then it Clicks
Straight Forward
Insanity
You Were R...
Freak Out!
I hate you

Not Without You

22K 789 361
By SkylarJapera

Rose:

I turn and pull Nathalie naked body toward mine. She returned from her trip a few hours ago and I couldn't keep my hands to myself. She exhales and I turn her on her back and study her face. She looked so peaceful when she was asleep but I couldn't help my hands trailing up and down her soft stomach before nudging her legs apart. She blinks and exhale before yawning. I kiss her lips softly and Nathalie lazily kisses me back before squeezing her thighs together. "Rose. I need to sleep."

I kiss her softly before squeezing her hips. She shut her eyes and I nip at her neck before sucking. She exhales and I whisper, "We're making up lost time."

Nathalie groans and I nudge her legs open before crawling on top of her. I connect our lips together and she finally allow my tongue to sneak inside her mouth before it wraps around hers. She then moan in my mouth when my fingers reaches its price.

{}{}

The alarm rings loudly and I pull the thin sheet over my head and try to block out the morning sun. I was in the bed alone and I groan and curl into a ball to keep warm. The bathroom door opens and I groan "Turn it off." Nathalie laughs before sitting on the edge of the bed and pulling the sheets off my naked body.

I bury my face into the pillow and Nathalie fingers run through my hair. "Should have went to sleep last night." I pout and lay my head on her thigh as her fingers continue to massage my head. "You should stay in bed with me." I mumble into her thigh. Nathalie kisses the top of my head before saying, "I can't. I have class. But, I have something for you this weekend."

I turn over and look up at her with a naughty grin on my face. Nathalie kisses me and I pull back before saying, "I can't this weekend I'm busy." Nathalie looks at me with confusion and I quickly explain. "Joy ask me to come with her and go shopping for the twins. She wants to bond and I guess work on our relationship." I chew on my bottom lip for lying. "I'm sorry."

Nathalie chuckles and kiss me on the lips. "It's fine. Rose. I can push it back."

"I hate surprises." I pout. "What is it? Tell me." I kiss her.

She holds my chin and deepens the kiss her tongue swirling around mine before sucking. I groan and god this girl was too good at this.

"No." She say. "You'll have to wait and see."

{}{}

My week drags on and I stick to Nathalie like glue. All I wanted to do was be around her and surprisingly no one called me out on it. Not even Sam. I continue to feel guilty about lying to her but I didn't want to get her involved with my father. He was a harsh man. I grab my books and head to the table in the center of campus. I take a seat next to Nathalie before pulling her into a kiss. "Hey." I smile. Austin roll his eyes but I ignore him. Nathalie studies her notes and my mind wonder off as I start thinking about my father. He was such a dick. I didn't understand how he invested so much time into making my life hell.

I tap my pen against the table and I try to formulate a plan in my head. What I needed to wear and how to stay out of his line of fire and most important. How to deal with my mother. I was so stuck in my head that I didn't notice the tall figure walking towards the table.

"Paul?"

My head quickly snap up when I hear Sam call his name and there he is, standing there wearing a pair of dark jeans and a button up shirt. I was surprised to see him. I sneak a glance at Nathalie and she seem to be taking his presence well.

Paul take a seat and greets everyone. Nathalie greets him nicely and her attention goes back to her work. Paul and Austin catches up and Viviana and Sam talk about some dance contest and everything seem really oddly normal. I scoot closer to Nathalie and begin to rub her naked thigh underneath the table. She looks at me before arching her eyebrow. I give her a questioning look before kissing her cheek before whispering. "You look tense."

"Sorry." She apologizes. "I'm really struggling with this problem."

Sam take a glance at her work and begin to explain. Sometimes it surprised me at how intelligent Sam is. She is really good in math and could solve any problem. I was happy that she was there for Nathalie when it came to her math because it wasn't her favorite. She hated it. Not that she cared to admit it. Sam points out her mistake and Nathalie face lights up when she notice her mistake. She was so beautiful and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I refused to let my father messed this up for me. She erase her work before starting over. She bites down on her bottom lip before concentrating. I watch her closely before my phone vibrate.

Jeez. Take a picture.
-Paul

I roll my eyes and frown looking away. I didn't know I was that obvious. Paul shake his head before turning his attention back to the others. I ignore his text and begin looking over some of my work.

The day goes by fairly quick and a few hours later I'm sitting on Nathalie couch while she showers. The door open and close and I'm not surprised to see that it is Miranda. Who else would it be? She looks at me before rolling her eyes in annoyance. I guess she will never get used to seeing me. I've learn to listen to Sam when it came to Miranda. She seem to be the only one who could understand the lady mood swings. She was like a fucking Miranda whisperer or something.

Miranda places her bag down. A black crocodile shoulder bag and I'm pretty sure it was from the collection. I could recognize expensive things faster than anyone and I had never seen this design before. I'm guessing it was personally designed for her. I furrow my eyebrows in wonder. Miranda was over one of the most top-selling magazines in the world but it was not like she was a Kardashian or Beyoncé but she well connected and apparently well-off.

I continue to wonder if she had ever been in company with my father—

"What in the name of Jesus are you staring at?" Miranda hisses.

I blink several times before saying, "I like your bag."

Miranda narrows her stare before looking back at her bag. She shrug before saying, "1918 collection there is only three. It was a gift from a dear friend." With that she continues to flip through her magazine before taking notes. I chew on my bottom lip. Miranda obviously had old-money. There was no way her job covered these things.

"What is it?" Miranda ask again clearly annoyed. I jump slightly and then shake my head. "I'm sorry." I apologize. "I'm just in deep thought."

"Go be in deep thought somewhere else." Miranda scowls. Before she could say anything further Sam was walking into the room saving the day. Her face never fails to light up like a Christmas tree when she sees Miranda. Sometimes I wonder do I look at Nathalie the same way. Miranda eyes softens and her hands relax at the presence of the red hair. The two of them literally forgets I'm in the room.

Sam takes a seat on the couch next to Miranda and kisses her before they begin to talk about their day. I watch the two closely before Miranda eyes snap my way. I gulp before standing and heading to Nathalie room.

I walk in slowly to see Nathalie at her table looking over notes. I kiss the top of her forehead before massaging her shoulders. "Relax." She sighs and I kiss her cheek. "You got this? I'm going to head out so you can study."

Nathalie turns around and pout and I bend over and kiss her. "I'm only going to distract you."

"Just give me a few more hours." Nathalie say. "Wait in the living room for me."

"I would babe. But, your mom is here and I rather not have her staring daggers at me while thinking of my death." I kiss her softly on the lips. "Plus, you need to study and rest. I'll see you tomorrow. Ok?"

"Fine." Nathalie says sadly. "It's just you've been all over me lately and—

"I'm sorry." I cut her off. "I know I've been clingy—"

"No." Nathalie stop me. "I like it but now you're leaving."

"I'll be back." I reply. "Maybe we need a little space from each other huh?"

"Fine."

I kiss her again and grab my shoes and jacket before heading out. I close the door softly behind me and speed home. Once I'm home I get a text from Paul. I have been ignoring him all day. I send him a text telling him I'm hone and he can come over. I shower and once I'm pulling a shirt over my head Paul is knocking on my door.

I open the door and Paul come inside frowning.

"What's your problem?" I ask.

"You asked for my help Rose only to ignore me all week." Paul starts. I exhale. I feel like all we do is argue and he's not even my boyfriend. This all was unnecessary.

"Chill out." I say. "I've been with—

"Nathalie. I know." Paul roll his eyes. "So what's up? You want me to do this dinner with your family. Why not take your girlfriend?"

"It's all complicated." I say. "Just go with the flow."

"No." Paul stop me. "I deserve to know. I'm not just someone you can just drag into your life when it's convenient for you."

I open my mouth to argue once again about his sensitive feelings but I stop myself because I was being a jerk.

"You're right." I take a seat on the couch and Paul follow. He pulls two beers out of his bag and hand me one. "Figured we was going to need this tonight." He gives me a sheepish smile. I chuckle and explain, "My father wants me to go to this stupid dinner and I have to bring a date. A normal date."

"You was better off inviting Nathalie. She's the elegant one."

Paul was right. Nathalie was the girl to bring home to your family and flaunt because she was perfect and beautiful and intelligent and could win anyone over but my father was a monster and only wanted to destroy any ounce of happiness I had.

"My father and brothers isn't exactly nice people Paul. The plan is to keep Nathalie very far away from them."

"Oh I see." Paul nod his head. "Okay. So, what's the plan?"

"There really isn't a plan." I explain. "Just make it through dessert. I'm usually not invited to these things but my father requested I be there."

"Alright." Paul grabs the remote and turn on the TV. We settle on the couch and watch old episodes of The Walking Dead and once the beer kicks in I lay my head on his shoulder and fall asleep.

{}{}

I meet Nathalie before her big exam and bring her coffee. "You'll do fine." I kiss her and leave to head to my class. When I woke up this morning I was laying on the couch alone with a blanket on my body. There was a note on the coffee table.

Light weight.

I could only laugh before hurrying out the house to meet Nathalie. Today was Friday and my father didn't forget about me. He text me saying I better be on time and sent me an address of the restaurant. That was odd. But, I ignore the destination thinking of my mother.

I meet Nathalie at her car after my last class and squeeze her hip before kissing her. "How did it go?"

"I think I did great."

I roll my eyes. "Of course you did, nerd." Nathalie smacks me on upper arm and I kiss her instead. "I knew you could do it." I whisper before pulling her into another deep kiss. I look around and notice the empty and dark parking deck. Not many people had Friday classes and if they did they left soon after.

I open the back door and push her inside. Nathalie giggles and thank God for her tinted windows. I deepen the kiss and her hands quickly work on my jeans. My hand goes underneath her shirt grabbing at her breast possessively. I bite down on her neck and she moan her hands sneaking into my panties. I groan and pull back from our kiss and pull her shirt off before unstrapping it happy that the hook was in the front. Once her breast are free I take it into my mouth greedily. She pulls at my hair and bring my lips to hers before pushing my jeans down giving her more room.

I grind into her hand and she watches me with lust before saying, "Hmm. Your girlfriend must not be fucking you hard enough."

My eyes mouth fall open, "Wha—Nathalie." I moan when she thrust into me before I could question her motives. Her fingers works wonders between my legs in our awkward position. I moan into her neck and place my hand above her head so I wouldn't collapse on top her. She enters me deeply and slowly before whispering, "You like that Rose?"

"Jesus."

Nathalie laughs, "He is not here." She bites down on my lower lip. "Only me."

My arms become weak as Nathalie fingers begin to speed up. I scream pathetically and stare down at this beautiful yet naughty girl that continues to amaze me. I shut my eyes and bury my face into her neck as I'm thrown over the edge.

Nathalie brings her sticky fingers to her mouth before sucking each digit. I moan at the sight and grind into her thigh. "I wonder what your girlfriend would think of this." She say.

"Shut-up." I scowl.

She laughs and I can't help but chuckle along with her before her bouncing breast distract me from the joke. I take one into my mouth before squeezing the other one. Her laugh turns into a strain moan and I bite the sensitive nub before mumbling, "Not laughing anymore huh?"

{}{}

Nathalie exhales and kisses me lazily as her naked body straddles my thighs. She continues to ride my fingers and I watch in awe as her breast bounce and when she throws her head back I hold her tightly and kisses her taunt stomach as she silently screams in pleasure.

Getting completely naked wasn't the plan but here we was one hour later. She was going to have to get the seats clean. I kiss her side and the top of her breast before kissing her lips. I glance at my watch and whisper, "I need to get going."

"Mhmm." She mumbles into my neck. "Just a few more seconds." I could feel her heart trying to slow down. So, I run my fingers through her sweaty hair. A few moments later she is moving off of me and grabbing for her shirt. I watch her struggle into her shorts and shirt and laugh. She roll her eyes before throwing my shirt at me.

We quickly dress and open the door and take in the cool air greedily. I didn't even notice how hot I was until now. She kisses me more and I laugh at how clingy we are with each other. I don't mind. I love her scent and I could be like this with her all the time.

"What are you doing tonight?" I ask in wonder.

She shrug her shoulders, "Catch up with some work and maybe dinner with my mother."

I kiss her forehead. "Rest your brain. Eat ice-cream. Hang out with Sam."

Nathalie roll her eyes.

"Seriously." I push. "I don't want you to over work yourself. Okay?"

Nathalie smile widen. "Yes I hear you. Now go." She pushes me away. "Tell Joy I said hello."

I exhale and force a smile before kissing her passionately. "Never stop being you."

Nathalie smile and I watch her get into her car before driving off. I hurry home and shower before throwing on the elegant gown I ordered a few days ago. I pin my hair up and apply light make-up. Someone is knocking on my door and I open it and Paul eyes widen. "Wow." He takes me in and I feel expose. I'm not usually the type to wear such clothes but I had to go all out for my father.

"You look beautiful." He say.

"Umm. Thanks." I swallow and take in Paul. He was wearing a tradition fitted tuxedo. Black on black. He looked really nice and only his neck tattoos was visible. "I hope this doesn't upset your father."

I shake my head. "You look great. Don't worry about that."

Paul nod and his eyes takes me in again. The silver dress fits me nicely and even with my sleeves I was still pulling it off. I clear my throat and Paul eyes shoot to mine. "We should be going."

"Right." Paul say.

We both head to the car and the car ride is only silent for five minutes before Paul is talking about this new band I should listen to. We joke and laugh the whole way there and I honestly believe Paul could get me through this.

We make it to the restaurant on time and of course it's one of the best in the city. Paul exhales and I grab his hand before squeezing. We enter and the greeter lead us to a private area on the balcony and it is a beautiful night.

My father stand when we are escorted through the door. "Rose." He smile and pull me in a hug. I stiffen at the odd affection. He shake Paul hand respectfully and nod towards me knowing this was the most normal I could get. I guess he approved. "This is Paul dad."

"Nice to meet you. Come take a seat. You look beautiful darling." I had to literally pinch myself to keep from rolling my eyes. My two older brothers greet me but they are not overly affectionate as my father and I appreciate that. I take a seat and notice the unknown man at the table.

"Your daughter is beautiful." He say. I sip on my wine and the conversation is light. As the night continues on it is obvious my father is trying to get a deal and expand his company. The man—Eugene is a family man. He literally talks about his daughter the entire time. It obvious the reason I am here.

"I wish my daughter was as daring as you, Rose. I try to push her to be different. Not like everyone else. You only live once right?" He smiles. His teeth shine brightly against his dark complexion. "How many tattoos do you have?"

I mentally think and answer, "A lot."

"It's so fascinating." Eugene say. "The art. My wife brother is a tattoo artist."

"Really?"

We continue to talk about art and Paul impresses Eugene when he shows his art work on his phone. "You should come by and see me son." He then turns back to my father is chocolate skin going well with his white coat.

"I apologize for my friend." He smiles. "She's running late."

"Yes. It's understandable." My father say. The door open and I swallow nervously when my mother walk through the door. She still looked the same even though I could tell she has aged. I avoid her eyes and when she greets me I almost ignore her.

My father watches me closely and I could tell this dinner was far more important than I thought. All we had to do was get through dinner and we could politely excuse ourselves. That was the plan. Eugene and Paul continues to ramble throughout dinner and I'm proud of the distraction. My mother leans over and say, "You're so beautiful."

I roll my eyes. She was never interested in getting to know me so why was she pretending we was this perfect family. There had to be a lot of money on the table. "I heard you still see Joy?" She hisses. My gaze snaps to my father. Of course he told her.

"I have." I whisper harshly. "She's more of a mother than you will ever be."

My mother opens her mouth to lash out but my father squeeze her hand. I turn away and Paul give me a reassuring smile. Be patient. I tell myself. And you'll be in Nathalie bed at the end of the night. Happy.

"Ah." Eugene smile completely oblivious to the tension at the table. "She's here."

The doors open and my father, brothers, and mother stand. I slowly stand to, I'm guessing this woman is the lady with the money. I look up to the sky searching for any stars but it was always difficult to see anything in this area.

"Miranda." Eugene rushes over.

My eyes snap down before it widens in shock. What the fuck was she doing here? I swallow and Paul gulp in fear. Miranda greets Eugene and things become worse when Nathalie trails in behind her.

Everything goes in slow motion and when Miranda eyes meet mine I could see the fire burning and the wheels turning. She turns back to Nathalie and notice the confusion. I swallow and walk towards the both of them my back towards my father. "It's nice to meet you Miranda Grayson and—"I hold my hand out towards Nathalie silently pleading for her to pretend she doesn't know me. Miranda growls underneath her breath but Nathalie take my hand. "Nathalie Grayson."

My father squeeze my shoulder. "I'm so happy you could make it. Come please."

I take a seat and watch Nathalie and I was positive my heart was going to beat out of my chest. Miranda, Eugene, and my mother and father speak business and I could see the anger in Nathalie eyes. She drowns her wine and to makes matters worse Eugene introduces Paul as my date.

"He is such a talented boy Miranda." Eugene continues to flaunts over Paul and I wanted to I grab a knife and just end this torture. Miranda continue to play along but I knew I was done for. I was going to die.

Nathalie clears her throat and stand elegantly. I watch her with panic. "I need to use the ladies room. Excuse me." She quickly walk away and I stand following her before repeating the same thing. My father and mother barely notice me because their attention is on Eugene and Miranda.

I go into the bathroom and whisper, "Nathalie." When I turn the corner Nathalie is waiting for me by the sink. Her arms are crossed over her chest and face screams kill.

"You lied to me." She snarls.

"Baby—

"Don't you dare?" She whispers harshly. "Don't think for one second I went along with this stupid game for you. I did it for my mother. Apparently, this is important for her. But, we are done Rose. We are so done." She cries out the last part.

I walk upon her and she swings her arm and I barely block the assault. "Nathalie please."

"Let go of me." She threatens.

"I know this is bad. Really bad. But, I did this for you."

"For me?" She roars. "You have completed embarrassed me. Not only do you lie to me but you bring Paul as your date."

"For your protection." I yell before slamming my mouth shut.

Nathalie eyes soften once she notice the panic in my eyes. "Please don't walk away from me Nathalie. Please." I almost beg. I couldn't lose her. I just couldn't. She was the only right thing in my life at the moment besides Joy and the twins and without her I wouldn't even have them.

"My father is a powerful man who lives to make my life a complete hell. I didn't want to drag you into this. Please believe me." I beg. She just stares as if she didn't know what to say. I chew on my bottom lip to keep from rambling. Her hazel eyes water and she swallows before opening her mouth and closing it. And I'm terrified because I needed her to hit me and shout at me but she was just staring at me not muttering a word.

"You should have trusted me enough to help you." Nathalie whisper. "You shouldn't have lied Rose. I can't—"She blink her eyes and throw her head back controlling her tears. "We can't be together if you can't open up."

She shake her head before trying to walk away but I don't let her. I bring her mouth to mine and kiss her passionately. I pour all of my emotions into this kiss. I peck her while mumbling how sorry I was. "Please forgive me." I plead. She had to forgive me. She had to. I couldn't—I just couldn't do this without her. How in the hell could this back fire on me. "Please." I repeat and I could feel my eyes watering up. "Please. I'm sorry. I only wanted to protect you Nathalie you have to believe me."

Nathalie only exhales and walk away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 325 18
You're new in LA and meet the dolan twins ... You fall for them but what will happen?
12.4K 246 34
It's unbelievable how fast people can change, One Day, you mean everything to them, The next day, you don't exist anymore. {my first book so- its gon...
40.1K 980 55
*Sequel to LUCID* When Alexandra Parker finds out just how rough and horrendous love can be, she joins the mortel's and leaves home. It seems a...
326K 17.7K 24
Kaden turned out to be a rebel, always causing trouble in school, pulling pranks on her teachers, she's waiting to find her mate so she can take the...