No Good s.m

By mmendes_shawn

Bad boy Shawn with good girl Gabby More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

11

2.8K 74 1
By mmendes_shawn

I sat on my bed contemplating whether or not I should go to this party.

I made a mental list of pros and cons.

The pros were: I got to see Shawn in that hot ass outfit again (so I think he's hot, so does every other girl in the school) and I got to see if I could find out what he meant and possibly who wrote that note.

Cons: The party is at Adrian's house. I will be seen with Shawn again near Adrian. Everyone will be there and see me with Shawn. I hate parties.

But I still wanted to go. I decided to call Sierra and ask her if she wanted to go with me.

--
"But you hate parties!"

"I guess I changed my mind. I want to go to the party."

"Do you want to get back together with Adrian? Is that what this is?"

"No! I just want to change my 'reputation' I guess. People think I'm a loser who fucked Shawn Mendes, so why not show them I'm not the loser."

Sierra giggled a little, "You sure you want to go?"

"Yes. And we have to drive separate," I said, starting to bite on my nails a bit.

"What? Why?"

"Just because," I said, pacing back and forth throughout my room.

"Whatever. You're going to a party and that's all that matters."

I sighed in relief.

"Okay see you there?"

"Yeah, see you."

I hung up the phone.

Now, what was I going to wear?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 54 40
Eleanor Carter has a bad reputation of stealing girl's boyfriends. Girls hate her, and boys want to be with her thinking that she's easy. She attends...
109K 2.8K 31
When Shawn sees her pass the bus stop, he has to know who she is
217 1 39
A story about a girl lucky enough to catch Shawn Mendes eye Fanfic *not cringy, promise*
2K 216 44
When a fan waits at the airport to meet Shawn Mendes things turn out quite interesting.