Lady Alpha To You! Ok?

Da LounyCamacho

He is one of the most disgraceful Alphas in the continent. One who doesn't give mercy to nobody, one who's fa... Altro

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fourteen (2)
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Nine

143 3 0
Da LounyCamacho

(This is Leslie and Milan's dad, Alpha Vandal, Hugh Jackman everybody)
------------------------------------------------

Leslie's Point Of View

It was a tired and exhausted night. I can even say horrific and strange too. From Dayton's ability that still clouded my mind and judgement to Norman's corpse totally out of sight. Like he even wasn't there.

Jack was completely out of it, paranoid and filled with madness of fear. I told him what happened when Dayton and I battled Norman. Like I thought, he took it as if it was a joke, but looking the seriousness in my eyes he was convinced.

I told him exactly detail after detail of the battle and he was perplexed about it. He told me that we could get answers out of Dayton tomorrow morning.

Right now I'm in my bed, trying to sleep but my conscious and soul are shaking from anxiety. Anxiety of what is happening. About what Norman told me. What would he want with my blood and with the Dagger of Dignity?

Let alone, why did he compared me to some Alessandra chick?

Alessandra.

Her name spilled power and royalty. Like she was in my wolf and human part all in once, but when he said that she was trying to fuse with me.

What exactly did that meant? Is she some being from the past that is coming to our world?

My God, my mind was spinning in its own dimension. Milan luckily was sleeping when I arrived. Two guards were guarding the house when I arrived, protecting Milan and reassuring him that I would be ok.

My family meant everything and if something happened to even one of them, everyone will know what power I held.

Dad was probably coming tomorrow, so all I need is to wait. He will be furious with me, that I can perceive, but it won't be for to long.

He might be hot-headed every time, but that not meant he wasn't irrational. He was one of the smartest and strategist Alpha's throughout history. Besides he is my dad and I can't be more proud of him then I already am.

A chill went through my left arm and I quickly covered myself completely with the covers instantly feeling more warmer, even though the coldness was still intact within my body.

Closing my eyes, and letting out a slight sigh, I was transported within my dreams itself.

------------------------------------------------

It was a situation I couldn't even comprehend. Like the shadows from the corners if you weren't fast enough they would strike from the instant, turning into a beast that was no longer werewolf or even lycan.

The shadows were almost alive as if they had a mind of their own. I couldn't stand it, almost feeling paranoid if I didn't get clam state of mind.

Suddenly two 'shadow lycans' charged at me from the front. Engulfing myself in flames, my body growing in heat, growling I dashed to them and tackled them both strongly with my fire burning them to crisp. The emotion of their whines and yelps of pain and horror are suddenly dull with the low breathing that finally ends.

This was pissing me off. Infuriating me to the point were my flames are burning material by the distance.

Suddenly Lucian and Elizabeth are running beside me completely fused with their elements, like if Eliza was a purple platinum lighting incarnate into a wolf and Lucian like a stone rock wolf that his body is of only rocks. The magic this times was stronger then ever.

When six rogues appeared in front of them, they growled together, making both of their elements to fuse as they charge. The fusion of lighting and stone was incredible, filled with power and magnitude. Once they were close enough to the rogues they howled loudly and their elements exploded into the space around it, making a elemental vortex fused with lightning and stone.

This was us, this were mystical lycans in the final making.

Shards of rock fused with electrical currents were everywhere. Myself wanting to fuel the moment, I stomped on the ground with my right paw, seconds later flames started to erupt from below ground making a chain way to the vortex. Now fusing with fire.

Shadow wolves started to get trapped inside the vortex, agonizing and whinning in excruciating pain.

Lycans on the other hand were getting injured to the point of getting knocked, but not killed.

Suddenly more Lycans started to corner us. This was not good.

The vortex was already vanished so Lucian and Elizabeth were beside me.

'This is getting nowhere dammit, like how the fuck were gonna break inside', Lucian annoyed and out of patience growled.

'We have to end this or we won't make it to the central door' Eliza said making me nod with her.

'I have an idea, but I need Paulo'

'Right here' I heard Paulo instantly as the Lycans were getting freezed by him running like a bullet beside them. His ice magic surging out of him from his back fur.

His silver coat, mixed with ice like a frost giving him extra brightness. He always like to shine.

In a matter of seconds, all the Lycans, that were like forty or fifty were intact as cold marble pieces.

'You guys alright?' He asked as he walked to us. He looked at my eyes, myself nodding my wellbeing.

'You always like to show off don't you?' Says Elizabeth with a smirk.

'That's probably not a valid question since we know the answer' I said after we heard a strong creek, filled with chains.

Startled we both got in attacking position. Until we realized that the front door of the castle was getting opened, landing with a loud 'thump' as it dropped to the ground.

'He is inviting us inside' Lucian said with a scowl his bright brown eyes looking menacing.

'Or his buddies are exiting the place' I say as I take look of four bodies coming at us.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the prince and princess of the Lycans. Sons and daughters of the past kings and queens. What are you doing here?' A sick, low, female voice boomed through the space. The chills consuming my body.

"Wow won't you look at that Marina, the princess of the Dignity Fire is a little bit scared" said another voice more manly but still with a hint of femininity in it.

"Will you stop observing that strongly Daul, it creeps out on people" said a more manly, deep and sinister sneer.

"Martyll. . . Isn't thag Paulo, the Ice Prince?" A more mature female voice said beside them.

"Hahaha if it isn't my old friend Paulo. You are right Victoria".

'Do you know them Paulo?' I ask through our mind link.

'Yes, we used to be rivals back in the days. Until he made treason to go to the other rivalry kingdom. We exiled him." He says with a scorn glare.

'Well I think he wants revenge don't you think?' Says Elizabeth with a bit of attitude. She was ready to fight. I could sense it, all of us were.

"Well then, shall we get started guys" says Daul as he started to shift.

"Of course we are dumbass."

"Now, now don't loose to much control. Master Mateo doesn't want us dead."

"Just leave the silver one to me. I will kill what's left of his reign and lineage", said Martyll looking at Paulo devilishly.

Soon they were all shifted into they're lycans, and as it would seem Mateo gave them power, more then the shadow wolves.

In a matter of seconds they were charging at us, shadows covering their wolves.

'Guys, whatever happens. . . I want to say that you were the best friends I had the chance to be with, specially you Alessandra" Paulo said as he looked at us.

'This is not a time to say goodbyes, we will say goodbye after we finish this' I say growling and a smirk covering my face.

We all look at each other with a knowing look.

'Ready guys?!?' I growled from the top of my lungs. They instantly growling back.

"READY!" We shouted out running to them, instantly picking our opponent. Mine is Marina. Poor of her soul.

Our paws were pounding on the floor, like an earthquake was breaking through the continents plaques.

With a growl I leaped, jumping with my bag legs giving more force, my fire blasting through my fur. Noticing everyone was doing the same and in a matter of seconds I was in front of Marina.

Everything went with a blast when we collide. Our powers in a unholy explosion.

------------------------------------------------

Suddenly I woke up with a slight pang in my head. I shot up, grabbing my forehead with my hand as I quickly scanned the room.

Another dream, this was the third time it happened, and consecutively. I needed to remain calm or this eventful days will take the best of me.

Looking around feeling better, but with the headache a bit forceful. I looked to my night table to look at the hour.

5:45

I had enough time, since I wake up at eight. I just need a cup of water.

Standing up and leaving the sheets, i made my way out of my room. Climbing down the stairs to the kitchen, opening the fridge and grabbing a bottle of water.

Opening the top, I let a heavy gulp of water cool down my throat, leaving me at ease.

"You need to get your A-game Leslie" I say to myself, shaking my head a bit. Deciding that this will be the last of my sleep, I climb up again to my room, deciding a little jog won't do bad. Since todays reunion was at eight thirty I had time.

Changing my sleeping attire to some black leggings to my knees, a blue neon sports top and .y running sneakers. Putting my hair into a pony tail, grabbing my iPod, I was out.

I should be here when Milan wakes up, make a little breakfast and we're out, I thought.

Climbing down again and grabbing the bottle of water where I left it, I opened the front door and locked it with mg keys.

The four bodyguards were still outside, my dad's orders. Still I needed to be sure.

"Morning Lady Alpha. Don't mind my wondering but its a little too early for a jog" one of them said. This four wolves were the most closest to dad, I could recognize, so practically they were here to not protect me only but to be sure I was fine. So they can tell my dad afterwards.

"I'm fine boys, just that I wasn't sleepy and decided to jog a bit. If you want you can come but since what happened yesterday, if you coming at least two stay in perimeter to protect Milan" I say as I plugged my earphones. Looking as the same man who talked to me gave orders to other two a little behind.

The one who talked to me was named Hector, the other one I didn't knew. They were in their late thirties, I guess Dustin picked them with Dad's mention.

Quickly I started to get pace, and in ten minutes I was jogging nonstop. I was going to jog till The Altar of Dignity and then pass through the woods until I arrive to the house.

Wow I deeply needed this. After all happened yesterday, I needed to lay off some steam.

In ten minutes I was seeing the Altar at the far. Builded with reddish and golden bricks. With hints of golden layers in the walls.

It wasn't the biggest, but it was sure one of the most structured and beautiful.

Rihanna's 'What Now' started playing giving me the enough pump to use my inhuman speed and reach the temple in nearly seconds.

Once I was in front of it, I jogged up and down the steps of the altar. It wasn't easy, a five hundred to a thousand steps were build. Sweat dripping from my forehead.

My bodyguards were on the bottom of the stairs waiting for me as I climbed to the top, until I arrived where my ceremony was held.

I stopped. I could see in the distant the suns rays beginning to sneak out of the black mantle of the night. Giving light to all living beings. It was a beautiful sight. Looking around I saw the packs territory. The town was beginning to give life. The city far beyond was also up and ready to go.

This was what I was made of. Protecting what belongs to me.

I stretched a bit until I walked down the stairs. The burn on my body feverishly.

"Are you ready to continue boys?"

"Oh please Alpha, you're underestimating us" said one of them wolves.

"Of course we can Alpha. We weren't your fathers top warriors for nothing", said Hector jogging beside me.

I chuckled at that. I could remember when dad used to train with them, dad will always win but they were on top league. Just like Marius who was the top warrior.

"Then show it to me" I said with a smirk as I started to run. My feet thundering into the ground.

He was right behind me running, but it was beginning to take a bit of him. The others were already panting, but they were eagerly running with smiles on their faces.

Mmm I guess they do this every time.

Now we were out of the forest and into town. As I continued to run, the people of the pack were waving their hands at us. Shouting 'Alpha', the little kids saying: 'Their goes the Alpha', 'Wow look at her' or 'Isn't she awesome'.

This made my heart flutter with happiness. This was what I loved to hear of my people. The love and respect they had for me was beyond any level.

I continued to run until I reached the part where all the houses were. Looking at them into their normal routines. It was slightly good to look at them go.

Suddenly I received a slight smell. It was breathtaking. A mix of sweat, woods, husk and the original vanilla and rosemary scent.

It was Dayton, he was training. I stopped running.

My wolf was already jumping and whining to see her mate. Myself was also intrigued by his amazing scent, his smell hypnotic and mysterious.

Very mysterious since what happened yesterday at night. His hand covered in an ice layer breaking Norman's neck was still dark and impacting, but at the same time attractive with power.

"Boys wait for me at the house, I'll go in a minute" I said to them, but quickly Hector was negating the command.

"With the respect you deserve Lady Alpha, but that's where Alpha Dayton and his wolves are staying. You sure you want to go?" He questioned. I knew he was asking for my sake being but I was getting a little annoyed about it. Taking off my earphones and securing it around my iPod, I answered him.

"I will be fine Hector. Trust me ok" I said as I walked to the path where they were staying.

I looked and gave them a assuring glance, making them continue their jog to the Alpha House.

I wanted to see what my mate was up to. A little intrigued.

Nearing the two level house, I could hear their grunting and shouting. They were at the back. Taking measures, I went to the forest side and camouflaged as best as I could, walking to the back until I could see them.

I was getting nervous. Like why? This was my pack and my territory, I would be an imposing figure, but the thought of seeing my mate was giving me electrifying goosebumps everywhere.

It took a time but I could see them now, and God it was a good sight.

Dayton was training with his seven wolves. All of them into pairs. His two warriors were practicing with his two trackers. It wasn't a surprise when I saw his trackers battling as good as the warriors, we also had that initiative. Like I said, everyone needed to be ready.

I could see Tadeo and Dayton practicing some hand on hand combat, as another wolf with warrior rank was giving the time.

They were all without their shirts, only in basketball shorts or some shorts with a special silk or cotton, like polyester. Tadeo and Dayton were using those types of pants.

They were in shape but not as Tadeo and Dayton, and with that Dayton had the biggest advantage.

His arms flexing and stretching as he threw a punch or jab. His shoulders big as his chest, sweaty and toned, with the hint of his brownish hair noticing a bit more. His hard abs and obliques ending with a V-section straight going inside his shorts.

It was clouding my mind. Also I noticed that he had a sort of wolf tribal tattoo on this left back shoulder muscle. Giving him a bit more of toughness to him.

I was impacted as how Dustin and Tadeo trained. As if they were battling an enemy.

Tadeo kicking and punching his way to Dayton and him dodging and blocking perfectly. Tadeo was doing good but Dayton had the battle, I could already see it.

In a move Dayton instantly grabbed a jab Tadeo threw, and with the momentum he used his right leg to swipe him of the floor, making Tadeo land with a loud 'thump'.

I could see Dayton's handsome smirk, while his beta gave him an annoyance look.

"Now I had beaten you twenty times today, and how many have you beaten me? Was it, like six only or something?" He joked with a boyish laugh, giving Tadeo a hand. He just pushed it out of the way, making Dayton laugh even more.

"You just annoy the living spirit of everyone don't you?" He said as he stood up by himself. Giving Dayton a scorn.

"Oh come on, Tad. Be a good sport and admit your defeat"

"Yeah, and say that you got more cocky since your lady was eye ripping you. Acaso ese no es el caso zángano?" He asked in his Spanish accent. Dayton just laughed and in that same moment his brown eyes changed direction to my hazel ones in seconds.

I jumped startled. Did he notice my presence? But I had my aura blocked and concealed. He shouldn't been able to sense me.

"Why don't you just get out of there? You can get a dangerous mosquito bite, maybe a weird animal can attack that fresh soft skin" he snickered to me, his voice deep, husky and his eyes playful at mine.

I was now shivering from embarrassment. He sensed me taking him fully with my eyes.

"Don't let me come and get you, amor" he warned and I had to step out. I kept my eyes down az I walked out of the greenery.

Instantly I could sense them watching at me, curiously. A red blush creeping into my face

My feet automatically moving to his front. I could see through my lashes that he had a lustful, predatory glance to my form. Tadeo was just standing there, with a smirk on his face. I could see he enjoyed life humiliation.

I was in front of him, ten feet between us. I raised my face once I was sure I didn't had my blush anymore.

I looked him in the eyes, and noticed that beside his lust, he was looking at me adoringly.

Butterflies flying in my stomach.

"Good morning Lady Alpha" he said with a smile on his face.

"Tadeo, everyone say your good mornings to the Lady here" he said with a smirk, never leaving me from his sight.

Everyone chanted their 'mornings', but still didn't let my embarrassment to leave.

"Morning boys, Alpha sir" I said politely, as I looked at all of them, once I knew that the reddish had withered a but down.

"Tadeo, everyone get ready for today, I need you to get ready for the reunion. So go take a shower, I'll be there in five minutes" he ordered and everyone began to walk inside.

"I'll see you today Miss Alpha" said Tadeo as I nodded at him, watching his retrieving form.

Once they were all inside the house, I let a little sigh escape my lips, Dayton's deep chuckling making me look at him.

"Well now that's settled. It's just you and me now" he said with a grin.

"I can see you like to shame people don't you Alpha?" I asked crossing my arms in front of my chest, looking at him pointedly.

"Well it is a rule if you do something bad or sneak into something you weren't supposed to see, it takes bad consequences" he said as he tapped his chin with his finger.

"And your mode of giving justice is by shaming them? Well played Alpha"

"Please Leslie stop with the formality and just call me Dayton. And yes shaming is one of the many ways, but depends of the level of bad misbehavior" he said surrounding my body, feeling his warmth and heat. Clouding my judgement.

"And what measures you take then? Dayton" I said as his name sweetly escaped my tongue. Feeling good to say it out loud.

"Well in so many ways like, torture, public humiliation, forced labor, extra work, maybe a little bit of physical punishment is good to those who turn bad" he said as he walked around me, his voice husky and wolfish deep, making me wither all of my walls down.

He touched my neck with his hand, lightly swiping his fingers.

"Maybe for someone like you, I would love give punishment myself. Tenerte amarrada sin poder ninguno, mientras hago lo que me plazca en tu cuerpo. In another words make you beg to me, so that I can treat you good and wonderful" he said as he smelled my neck with his nose, lightly touching it. I let out a gasp, my insides betraying me instantly as his hands touched slowly my hips. I could feel his chest on my back, the strong muscle touching me, teasing me.

"You like watching me, I can see that. You love the feel of my commandment and control I have over you, don't worry. I would also love seeing you without this fabric in your body. Watch you gaze lustfully at me imposing control in you sensual body. Eso me encantaría, saber que pierdes el control cuando empiezo a tocarte".

My mind was racing to a million. His voice, touch, they way his sexual aura undulating and catching me into his grasp. I snapped.

I turn around and grabbed him by his arms. My face inches aways from his, his minty breath hitting my lips. My height not reaching his completely.

"Maybe, you should imply that kind of torture on me" I said completely out of control wanting to taste his lips, but something got my attention snapping myself out of the trance.

In that moment I used my left leg, kicking him on his legs sending him flying to the ground on his back. Since he withdraw his hands from my hips, it was easier.

He was startled a bit, as he groaned of pain from the fall. He just had his eyes closed as I dropped to the ground with my knees and my lips near his ear.

"But the thing is, me. Myself. Also loves to give torture and have command, better with controlling wolves like you" I whispered and kissed his cheek. I could see he had a wide grin in his face, also his happy self standing in attention in his shorts.

I stood up and started to walk to the front part of the house.

"See you at the meeting, Alpha Dayton" I said a little loud with a chuckle from me, instantly hearing his voice even though it was a whisper.

"Te vere entonces, amor".

With that I ran with my inhuman speed to my house. As soon as I entered, I ignored the bodyguards telling me why I was held back, ignoring Milan's sleeping form on the stairs and locking myself into my room. Taking all my clothes and immediately entered the bathroom.

Turning on the shower, cold water started to let out. I didn't even wait. I needed the cold water. My body ached for the cold water.

I closed my eyes and his eyes and lips crossed in front of my mind.

Now I wondered how the fuck could I control myself from nearing him.

------------------------------------------------

Ok, so Leslie and Dayton had a very, tempting and sexy encounter. How many of you guys like it?

Next chapter is the reunion, why Dayton is in Leslie's pack and a new member in the reunion. You guys already have a hint.

Love you :) (^_^)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

8.9K 213 26
A tale of supernatural, magical love and rival packs, In years, she transformed from a young girl to a strong alpha. A warrior. *** Ember Hemming. ...
Protector Da Piper

Lupi mannari

4.6K 656 40
A rogue attack forces Harper Smith to save and build her pack, Silver Star Pack, up from dust. Her past is full of confusion and mystery and she soon...
8.6K 331 38
In every werewolf legend and story, the Alpha Role was always fulfilled by a male, and his female mate would always be a Luna no matter what. Well, h...
169K 3.4K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...