MY KNIGHT IN DARKNESS

By Dreamer_heaven

It is a love hate story. When two people fall in love but their surrounding is just filled with hate... they... More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
author's note
part 33
part 34
part 34 (2)
author's note
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
no update
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
My new story

part 19

6.9K 287 12
By Dreamer_heaven

Arnav's POV

When I told her that I will come to pick her up...she was not accepting my offer but I knew I have to go to her. What is going to wear? This question is still in my mind. I want to see her first...not anyone else. I asked earlier her about her outfit but she only said she is wearing a simple evening gown... But I know she won't look simple in any outfit... She will look gorgeous... And I should be the first one to see her...

When I knocked at her door...I was waiting impatiently ...I don't know why...when she opened door...there she is...beautiful.... Why? WhY is she wearing my fav color...red...I always thought that red color doesn't suit every one...it only suits some ....but it looks best on her...yes...that color is made for her...her white skin is perfectly complimented the red gown...she was not wearing any make up...that is another thing that I love about her....pure....in fashion industry... I have always seen beautiful girls but they all look good with make up....but she...she looks perfect without make up...jst pure... Like her...she looked at my eyes and then I came out of my spell...I look other side and she set in my car...we went to the venue silently...

As we arrived khushi said

"Sir...I will go and check all the arrangements"

"Khushi...don't be nervous... Remember... I m always with you ...ok?"

"Ok . thank u sir" she said with a smile...but still I can tell she is nervous... Then she went inside and I went to meet nk...

There he is as usual flirting with some random girl...he won't change ever...
"NK.... Hey" I said and the girl went away...he also gave me a brotherly hug...

"Hey ASR...how are u buddy? Why are u alone? Where is ur beautiful designer?"

Again....why he thinks that way about khushi...I hate him for that...she is not his...she is mine....what? What am I thinking? She is not even mine...she is no one's right now..but the way I m feeling for her...soon she will be mine...

"Nk she is checking arrangements..."

"Ohk...arnav you know what I want from this show right? Had u talk with ur show stopper?

" yes sheetal... She will do it...don't worry..."

"Ok good...u are the best I know..."

"Listen I have done nothing.... You ur self told her the arrangement ...she said yes ...so I have done nothing"

"Huh...arnav. That chick sheetal is after u ...and be careful ...she can do anything for money...and of course after connecting with u ...she will get a lot of money...a real bitch..."

"I know...I have no interest in her...u can have her if u want.... She is after money only...u can also give her that...she won't mind"

"Ohh arnav ...u know me...right now I m not interested in taking her to my bed...I can do it anytime.. But now I m interested in ur designer head...khushi..."

He said that and my hands were making a perfect fist...how dare he

"No NK...she is not like the girls that come to ur bed ...she is different.. She is not interested in that kind of shit..." I said angrily

"Easy bro...i know .. She is really a gem...I mean look I know what u think of me but trust me I m not interested in taking her to my bed...I want to make her my girlfriend and then if everything went right...I also want to marry her "

Now he has crossed his limits...how dare he?

"Forget it...NK ...she is mine" I said and then realized what I said...

"She is yours? Wow...when did that happened" he asked with a shocked expressions

"None of ur business... Stay away..."

"Ok bro...chill...I m happy for u then...she is perfect for u..." He said with a smile and I got a relief... I think I should except it...that I want her in my life...

"Let's go...show will start soon...I have to check on some arrangement" I said and excused my self and went to back stage to search my khushi

But before I could reach her ...sheetal come in my way...damm that bitch

"Arnav baby...how am I looking... See na...this designer is so stupid... This gown is worthless"

She said...huh...khushi 's design was looking perfect on her still she wants to insult her...what a bitch

"Sheetal ...its looking perfect...now jst get the hell of my way...I have other works to do"
I was about to leave but she stopped me...what she wants

"Arnav...don't talk to me like this...u know what I m doing for this show...so u better talk to me nicely..."

"Whatever u are doing for this show is only bcz of money ...nothing else...so stop ur little mouth...and leave my hand...I want to meet khushi"

"Ohh...so this is the reason ...right...that bitch...u want her in ur bed .,..that bitch can't snatch u from me"

"ENOUGH... SHUT UP....she is not like u...so stop calling her a bitch...bcz that is u ok...now get lost or else...I will destroy ur whole Carrier jst in a sec"

She was looking scared from my outburst... She was not expecting this...I dont care...what ever she is doing for the show is between her and nk ...that doesn't mean that she will do anything that she wants...bloody bitch

I need to cool down...I have to see her... Her one look can calm me down...

There she is...looking breathe takingly beautiful... She was literally running here and there...she might fall ...what is she doing...wearing heels...running here and there... God this girl will never learn to take care of her self...always worried about others...

I went closer to her....

"Khushi...what are u doing" she was running to some where when I called her and she got scared and was about to fall when I held her waist and stopped her from falling... She was looking in my eyes...

"Sir..." I was looking in her hazel eyes...she is so pretty... I steadily placed her back at the ground and took my hand off her...but looked behind her...it was sheetal...looking angry...as if I care...

"Khushi...why are u running ..that too in heels...u could have injured ur self"

"Sorry sir I was jst checking last minute arrangement"

"U are designer head... This is not ur work...come seat with me...modeling department will handle this"

"But sir...u only said that I have to do all the work by my self"

"That's over...u have proved ur self...now come...listen everyone... Start ur work...khushi...won't do any of ur work from now on..." I said to everyone..took her hand and lead her out side...

" sir...but still I should be there...they don't know everything about the show...what if something went wrong? "

" khushi....relex...they are trained for this work only...they will do it perfectly ...don't worry...sit" I made her sit on the chair that was at the front of the stage ...of course besides my chair only...

"Hmm ok ...but still I m very nervous... I don't know why....but I m feeling like something wrong is going to happen"

" khushi....relax...nothing will happen ...why are u worrying? " she is looking so stressed...a little frown has took place on her forehead...I don't like it...she lookes perfect when she smiles...

" I don't know...I usually don't feel this way but this time...I m feeling bad...like something bad is going to happen "

" relax...if anything goes wrong ...I m here for u...don't worry" I know what she is feeling right now is true...but why is she worrying so much...I m there for her...I wont let anyone say anything about her...

" ok" she said with a small smile...soon all the guests started arriving. I got busy in press interview.

Khushi's POV

Arnav was saying that he is there for me. It feels so good. He is behaving like He cares for me. It feels good. I thought for once that I m not the only one who feels something like love...perhaps he also feels that way for me...whom m I kidding... He is arnav Singh raizada... He can't feel love for me...its only me...who feels it...I know I m going to get hurt but I can't do any thing....I love him already...

Soon his interview got finished... Then he came back to me...I was jst standing with one of the guests... He came to me and took my hand in his large one and took me to the central seats...and made me sit besides him again...every press member were looking at us and clicking photos...

I was feeling nervous... I guess its normal for him to be seen with different girls ...holding hands...but not for me...

Soon one girl went to the stage and greeted everyone and announced the fashion show...

Soon the first model started walking on the ramp in my designer gown...she was looking very nice...

Soon other girls also came...everyone was looking impressed...

Soon sheetal came...she was not wearing my designer gown...why?

She was wearing different gown...as arnav told me that I should not interfere with her design I have not actually even met her before the show but she actually changed my design... How dare she?

( khushi's actual design is this in black and golden)

( what sheetal was actually wearing... The white one)

I was now angry like hell...

"She changed my design ...how dare she...." I said to arnav...I was about to stand up but arnav took my hand in his hold...

"Sit khushi....don't create a scene ...I will look into the matter after the show"

I set down slightly... Disappointed... But he is right... I should not create a scene...

She was walking confidently... Then she arrived jst in the front and then she smirked at me...but then my eyes went wide...hell what the fuck jst happened...

Sheetal's dress got slipped from her breasts and now her breasts were on display for everyone ....press was clicking photos... Shit....oh my god...this is not true...after a sec...she immediately run to the back stage...

Everyone including photographers and press members rushed to us...to arnav and me...I was shocked....I was not able to breathe....

"Khushi....relax...nothing will happen ...I m here. .ok" arnav said to me but I was not able to process what he said....

"Sir...what u want to say about this wardrobe malfunction?"

Some reporter asked arnav...

"Mam...this were ur designs.... Don't you think its ur fault that a girl's reputation is at stake right now?"
Some girl asked me...but I was shocked... I can't say anything right now....

"Listen... Whatever happened was an accident... We will appreciate if the press will help and not revel the photos any where...its not anyone's fault... Specially not khushi's...."

I was jst staring blankly at him...my eyes were teary...I was jst silently thanking him from my eyes...for taking my side....for helping me...

"Mam...what u want to say about it?"
Everyone was looking at me...I should speak...arnav showed me that he is there for me...bug now I also have to be strong and stood for my self...

"I don't know why this happened... I am a girl too ...I exactly knows the meaning of reputation of girl....I m really sorry for whatever happened. But please...u all should understand too...I m requesting u all...delete all the photos of the incident... We can still protect a girls reputation by that way'"

"Yes mam..." Reporter said...and started deleting the photos...

"What a drama Queen You are...khushi Gupta..." A voice boomed from the back side...reporters stood aside giving me the full view of the person...it was sheetal...everyone rushed to her for her statement...

"I want to tell everyone that she has done this purposely...she is a real bitch...she hates me for some reason so she decided to take revenge this way...she is the one who made my dress this way so that it would get strip on the ramp..." And with that she started crying... What a liar...I can't believe she blamed me for everything

"Mam...u were saying that we should respect woman..but I guess u are the one who doesn't respect woman"
A reporter said that to me...what...

"Mam this is very cheap of u to do this to a girl..."

Another reporter said... I turned to my side to see if arnav was there...but to my disappointment ...he was not there....he is not here with me...now I m feeling helpless...tears were flawing down my cheeks

" mam but why she would do this to you?"a reporter asked sheetal

"Bcz she is jealous of me. She is an orphan...she thought that by doing this this show will get publicity and she will be famous... But why khushi... Why you played with my reputation... If u wanted publicity... You should hire another way... Why me khushi...why?" With that she again started crying

"Mam what u want to say ?"
"Mam did you do this for publicity?"
"Mam why you choose sheetal mam for that....any personal problems"?
" mam...we heard that u are an orphan... How ur parents died?"
"Mam is it true that orphan child wants attention... Is that the reason you did this?"

Reporters were asking question... With each question... They were killing me slowly... I m alone ...no one is there for me....no one...i m alone...with that thought I started crying.... And I started running... I have to go away from all of this....

I reached the main road and took a cab and went home....after I reached home...I open my door and closed it and fall on my knees there and then....why me?....why. ........

A/n...sorry for late update guys....so how was it...

Pls share ur views ...
Pls comment and vote
Love you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 15.6K 29
(IPKKND AU) In love with his brother-in-law's mistress, Arnav Singh Raizada is torn between his duties as a brother and his feelings for a woman who...
183K 4.6K 13
Khushi, a small town girl, a broken woman with a broken dream. At the age of thirteen she was forced to put up with her father's dreadful family afte...
112K 4.3K 12
Khushi rescues Arnav from Shyam's clutches. Arnav and Khushi returns safely to Raizada Mansion. Khushi confrontation with Shyam takes place, NK suppo...
81.7K 3.9K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...