The Gravano's

By AmazingDaydreamer

F**k stress is defined as an emotional turmoil a woman goes through from lack of orgasms, according to Alex G... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Alex's Pov- The one who ruins him
Alex's POV Day 2
Sequel???

Chapter 24

23.4K 812 90
By AmazingDaydreamer

"Stay the fuck away from me, I'm warning you I've been really nice but you keep pushing me, if you get in my girl's way just one more time I'll kill you your mother your sad excuse for a brother and your pussy of a father, is that fucking clear!".

"She broke my fucking nose you should be thanking me for not killing her but instead here you are trying to scold me I must say Alex you've gone soft -

"Hey!, I didn't call to hear you bitch so shut the fuck up and listen, you so much as go near her and I get my hands on you you're gonna wish I'd kill you on the spot -

"Torturing isn't your style -

"But killing is".

The Atlanta heat was already taking a toll on me, why the fuck is it so hot out. My brother's been a pain in my ass this whole time making me want to fucking strangle his ass.

"Why the fuck doll you keep talking to that crazy bitch". He pulls the clip from his gun and sets it on the table. "Threatening her isn't working anymore, she needs to get a fucking guy to bang her brains out obviously it's that what she's lacking".

"Instead of getting in my business why don't you go order us room service-

"Already did asshole".

And right on cue the door opens and in walks two maids wearing the tiniest cleaning outfits, she  bends to take the tray of food off the cart and I look over at my brother to see him smiling.... At the gun he's assembling, deep down I know he's mad I saw doll face first but he'll get over it in two seconds if he just looks up at the harlots trying to catch our attention.

"Would you like some coffee sir?". She asks him, he nods then turn to see her bend and just like that he's on his feet.

The other one approaches me with slight caution, do I look that threatening?.

" You have quite an intimidating stare Mr.Gravano". She says nervously holding out the cup of coffee to me, I take it feeling my phone vibrating again. A message from my doll face has me smiling.

My legs are still sore and your bed is so comfy even better because I'm naked I can feel the soft cotton on my bare skin, too bad you're not here. - Doll face.

That made me hard, hard enough to hurt, I didn't need to type a reply just send her a picture so she can see what her teasing has done.

She doesn't respond right away and I slip my phone back into my pocket-twisting my hand to look at the Greubel Forsey watch seeing it was already ten in the morning.

"Come on, we have a meeting with that conceited asshole in ten minutes".

We stand to leave when the maid stops us giving off a seductive smile.

" You boys busy tonight?". The one standing closer to me asks, she held on to the front of my jacket smoothing it out, I stop her hand knowing exactly what she was intending to do, on other occasions I would have taken up her offer I'm sure Joey wouldn't mind a tag team with them it's nothing we haven't done before.. Poor girl still can't walk straight to this day, but that was in the past and I'll stay clear of the things that get me in trouble with my doll face.

I push her away roughly and get out of the room.

As expected my men are here waiting, my brother is at my side as we enter the hotel room on the next floor, he's surrounded with his men as well with two whores propped on his legs and a bottle of Armand de brignac set neatly on the glass center table, such a shame that I'm gonna crack such a fine bottle of champagne on this assholes head.

I don't waste time sparing details, I like to get down to business.

"You'll get two million and one warehouse, sign the papers I have somewhere to be -

He spits out his Cuban cigar not liking what he just heard, someone should get that before it catches on the fine linen and a fire breaks out.

"That's fucking bullshit, you expect me to cut losses and be happy about it, no fucking way I get the three warehouses and ten million-

"This isn't a bargain, you get what my brother and I choose to give you-

He stands out of anger dropping to half dressed women off his knees and I hear Joey laugh sending a wink to one of the girls getting up dusting their asses.

"Woah, come on man there's ladies in the room sit your ass back down". Joey says trying to mess with him.

"It's funny how intimidating he thinks he is-

"Actually he's not a great house guest either the asshole didn't even offer us a drink-

"If you look closely old grey balls looks like he's getting a heart attack-

"Would you two bastard's shut the fuck up". His face was turning red from pent up anger, my phone vibrated again and I took it out and big mistake, she sent me a naked picture. Fuck!.

You're not the only one that can tease.- Doll face.

I think she likes making me uncomfortable, how the fuck am I supposed to sit here with that image stuck in my head, my grip tightened on the phone and I was aware my brother had been saying my name for the last five minutes, I zoomed in on the picture.... Those nipples....

"Alex!, what the fuck man?".

Taking a deep breath I looked up to meet curious eyes.

"Why the fuck are you all just staring at me".

Joey gave me a silent 'what the fuck gesture', damn it doll face aren't you the temptress.

With one final glance at my phone I turn my full attention to the people that's wasting my time.

'Why the fuck are we still at this, the decisions been made take what we give you or you get nothing".

Guns were drawn faster than the old Western days, do they know how hard it is to get blood stains off a new Giorgio suit.

"And here I was thinking we could sit and have a pleasant conversation without the extra firepower".

" You fucking assholes think you can just waltz in here and fuck me over-

"Technically we didn't fuck you over- you're the one that's being a hardass grey balls".

He was just standing there with his gun pointed at me -then at Joey-then back to me, he was clearly having a hard time making up his mind on who deserves to get the bullet lodged into their ass-or the fact that it he misses it'll probably end up shattering the Ming dynasty porcelain vase resting behind us, such a shame the hotels gonna have to bill us for that.

I reached over and picked up the unsigned contract ripping it in two letting the pieces decorate the marble floor. "Deals off the table, I took what you did into account and I realize we were being harsh with you so instead of ten million you get...". I tapped my chin in concentration. "Nothing".

The thing about my brother he's fast with a gun, it's his hobby the trigger happy bastard is always ready. Castino's body falls backwards like someone told him let's play 'trust fall' only no one was behind him to catch the lifeless body, blood splattered over his white emporio suit-black leather shoes sticking up in the air exposing bresciani socks as his feet hung over the chair.

His men was caught in a tight spot looking like rabbits with their heads in a trap, do we go under or over? Up or down, these smart assholes picked the direct way.

"Seeing as our boss is dead how about we avoid the ugly killing scene, we'll take your first offer and I guarantee you'll never see or hear a word from us again".

Hands were shook and backs were slapped as we concluded the deal.

-------

"So we've cut all ties with Castino, we're moving the club's to new York and the warehouse is already been set up". I looked at the time it was eleven at night I told her a day, I still have an hour to get back.

Joey came out of the room tucking his shirt in, lipstick smudges over his face and a happy grin on his face. "Bye Joey". The two whores from Castino's room waved him off.

" You done fucking around".

"Barely made it outta there with my dick still attached". He flashed them a smile as we left for the elevator.

"You grab my bag". I asked and he dropped the duffel at my feet.

"You know we could have stayed here the night and leave-

"No, I told her one day -

" Whipped". He muttered back and I glared at him.

"Fuck you man". He's not the one that's had a fucking hard on all day.

-------------------------------------------

I enter her apartment just before one making my way to get kitchen looking through the fridge in hopes the little doll has a bottle of whipped cream laying around in here and of course she does.

Her door is slightly open, I push it making my way in to find the bed empty.......

Confused I lift the sheets again before exiting the room, checking the two guest rooms to find them both empty.

It's one in the fucking morning and she's not home?. I take my phone out to call the front desk.

"Sir?-

" Did she leave?".

"No, Ms.Baretti hasn't left the building all day".

Panic, and a fucking hard on us not a good fucking combo.

I exited her apartment all together and enter mines, the white shirt started to feel irritated on my skin and I ripped it off altogether.

I don't think she understands just how serious I was when I warned her, if she stumbles out of that elevator drunk she better pray this hard on's gone.

I enter my room with the intent if bursting through the door- The fuck?.

Laying on my bed with the sheets barely covering her naked ass is doll face.

I could just fall to my knees at this sight - every inch of anger replaced with the need to fuck-hard.

I've never undid my pants this quick-ever. I let my palm explore the curve of her smooth ass kissing my way up to her neck tasting her sweet skin, she moans turning to face me brushing her ass against my erection in the process.

"Alex?".

"You expecting someone else?".

She set her palm against my chest calming me completely, I wonder if she knows what she does to me, such a bossy smart little thing she is always knows what to say to control me, took every aching breath away from me the second I set eyes on her. This is more than just sex to me but she's a tough one to tame and I think that's what makes me nervous.

"Is that whip cream?".

" Yes ". I squeeze down on the nozzle letting out a swirl of white over her hardened nipples. " I've been thinking about this all day".

_-------------

Sweat drips off my body as I fall back to the bed for the third time that night, Alex has quite an energy, he has me sore in my most sensitive spots every time, the light begins to flood his room and I think after a night like this he's going to want a good breakfast.

Grabbing one of his shirts I go into the kitchen, I roll my eyes at the fact that such a nice place is empty and decided to go over to mines to grab some eggs from my fridge, the first thing I see is a duffel bag on the floor which I'm sure belongs to Alex, why didn't he just put it in the bedroom... Typical.

I pick it up and decide to unpack it for him, it's just his business suits...or so I thought.

I pulled out a bright pink things feeling my heart twist, son of a bitch!.

I'm going to kill him.

Soooooo, I figured maybe two more chapters and the books done. At least Joey had his fun right?.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 165 22
What happens when a headstrong Alpha Mafia boss takes one of his client's daughter hostage after he has failed to repay him all the money he owes? Wh...
301 0 20
Pain and Fear are powerful emotions. It can be mental, physical-sometimes both, and it can change you. Whether it's for better or for worse; is entir...
4.8M 145K 75
Mia Hartley has always managed to steer clear of her fathers lifestyle. While he's Capo in the most dangerous mafia in the world, she attended colleg...
2.3K 62 9
Being the daughter of the most Dangerous Mafia in the world has its ups and down. What more could you possibly want? Could it be... Being the next v...