The shadow's interest( rogue...

By --ErzaScarlet--

Y/N is a member of Fairy tail till *cough cough* pyro makes a deal and loses. Y/N is then forced to join Sabe... More

That fateful day(REMADE)
youtube channel
Guys
Edolas?!?!?!
Back!
What?!?!
S-Class trials and booze
10 facts
Darkness & Dragons
the games
meeting & Unbelievable bets
new guild and Waterparks
A/N
O.E
WTF is going on!?!?
battle royale
a/n
Magic ball
A/N
lost and deja-vues
Got tagged again
ending of the beginning
not again....
Pls read
My beloved^_^
questions
Clover's Magic Library!
headquarters
Trouble in hell
Valentines day special!
The news and letter
Alvarez
Black Demon & Black Wizard
A/N
The Festival
Great to be back/beach part 1
the beach part 3
The beginning of hell.
prodigy & new found Hell
Fairy tail is back...With more trouble
My true past, 400 years ago
A/N
Another A/N
problem after problem
Where am i?
memories & escape
Help
Saved By My past?!
Finale! dragon and death
Epilogue 1/2
Epilogue 2/2
decision
Christmas One shot.
I know
Night of Red Moon part 1
Night of Red Moon part 2
Night of Red Moon part 3
Night of Red Moon 4/4
decision
A/n important
Surprise!!
Important
Hey
Thank you!

The beach, part 2

1.3K 31 15
By --ErzaScarlet--

so who liked the last chap?If u did, ur gonna love part 2. So keep reading!

==============================================

Recap:

"Ur pregnant!?!?!?!?!"

Back to the story

Y/N's POV

He screamed it. He really screame dit out loud. Suddenly everyone erupts into cheers except Juvia, who is imagining herself with Gray and a family... The guild members start telling me "Congrats", "New family member" even "Asuka's gonna have a cousin!". I giggle and remained red the whole day.We swim, have fun and i even got to judge some competitions with Juvia and Erza.

"Next theme! Fastest Drinker! u must drink 3 whole barrels of whiskey and finish first to win.".Cana's got this in the bag.so the competitors were; Cana, Natsu, Gray, Sting, Gajeel and strange enough Wendy...I materialize a mini bell and hit it with a stick to mark the start.

In about 2 minutes of drinking the winner is announced.

"Winner is WENDY!!!!!second place goes to Cana, third goes to Sting."how did Wendy win against Cana!? the poor girl gets drunk after a cup of wine for crying out loud. I review the video that we made and it looked like Cana lost by about 2 seconds, being beaten by Wendy.

I get out a mini reward for Wendy but when i look at her, she's out cold... Makes sense now...I give the reward to Cana instead, who ins't the least bit drunk yet. I decide to participate in the next competition...sand sculpture building!!! I enter it with Rogue and Frosch since they were already building castles.

I huddled up with my team."so we have 1 hour to build the best sandsculpture ever! lets make another Frosch."They both nod and get to work while i get some water from the ocean.

I look at the other teams, There was team 1, Natsu, Lucy and Happy, team 2 was Gray and Juvia. Team 3 was Levy, Gajeel and Pantherlily. Team 4 was me, Rogue and Frosch and team 5 was Yukino and Sting. i saw all of the team,s statues fall over at least once during the hour and ours looked awesome.

"TIMES UP!" We all lift our arms into the air and back away from our statues. I see A few people i don't know look at our statues in awe as Erza determines the winners.

"the winner is.......Team ....Whoops there a tie....

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

team 2 and 5!!!!!!"

Aww.....Our sandsculpture of Frosch is amazing.....how dare she....Rogue suddenly grabs my arm to make sure I don't go on a rampage like a few weeks ago.

******************Flashback************

At the guild hall...

Rogue's POV

I was currently hiding in the shadows as we all had a drinking contest. Of course i didn't want anything to do with it considering last time...Y/N was the last one still standing with Sting while they were still drnking like hell.

"LOSE U *** F***** BASTARD!!!!!!!"

"NEVER PRINCESS!!!!!"

and with that they both chugged down another barrel and grabbed another.

"ADMIT IT!!!!I CAN'T LOSE!!! ROGUE TELL HIM!"

I hid a bit better this time till i felt something in the shadows..I looked over at Y/N, who had a hand in the ground. I looked at the shade of her hand and it was her hand going into the shadow. I feel a pull on my ankle.

oh shit.....

"GOTCHA!!!"

She pulls me out beside her and Sting looks like he just saw the strangest thing ever..

"HOWD U DO THAT!?!?"

She smirks and tells him quietly."ur falling asleep....ur going into a deep slumber...."Sting quietly starts falling asleep as she pets his spiky blond hair.

And now the 2 only people left standing are now me and Y/N...Everyone else is just passed out drunk...Though since i didn't drink, she won the contest. Frosch and Lector flew away from the guild when they heard the 2 words ; Drinking contest.... Probably a good thing....

"Ur coming with me now...."And with that i get dragged out the guildhall without even trying to hold myself back at the guild.

*******************End of flashback*****************

*Back to ur POV*

Rogue was trying his best to hold me back but it wasn't working very well. I was just dragging him with me  he suddenly let me go and i went flying into the sand with a thump. I got up with an evil look in my expression and everyone backed up a few meters. I swore i heard Sting say "I think she's gonna blow"...

I focus and use alot of my magic power and create a huge ball of white light in my hand that ressembles Sting's white dragon magic. I turn around and aim it at Sting.Everyone suddenly disappears except Sting who is frozen is the spot. I let it go and it whirls at him sending a bruised Sting flying to who knows where.

I smile and wave at him while he goes flying. "You'll pay for this!!!!!!!!" I clap my hands together and an explosion in the background is heard. A few seconds later Sting comes flying back with even more bruises, kinda of like when he tried to take on Natsu alone. "no i wont" Everyone sweat drops at my comment when i walk away. 

We alldecided to go back to the hotel for supper and we had a huge room just for the 2 guilds. We decided to play the one game that is a muist at all Sleepovers...

....

....

....

....

Truth or dare!

Though lots of people had a problem but in the end, we played anyways and we all knew what was waiting for us when Mira, Lisanna and Elfman decided to join the party. We decided to let Mira go first.

Mira: Truth or dare....Sting!

Sting: bring on the dare!

Mira: Kiss.....Lucy!

He looked at Lucy up and down and faced Mira again.

Sting: anyone else?

I looked over to Lucy who had a hurt look on her face like we insulted her.

Mira: ok then...Y/N.

He looked at me while I blushed like an idiot. He got up and kissed me full on the mouth. I can't exactly say i didn't like it though...Which is just sad... I looked at Rogue who looked pretty pissed and was about to explode. I pat him on the back and kiss his cheek.

Sting: my turn! Truth or dare y/n?

Y/N: Dare!

Sting: i dare u to tell all of us how u got pregnant.

Shit! Romeo and Wendy are here too..Asuka is sleeping with Bisca and Alzack.

Mira: Y/N is pregnant?

Y/N: yeah. since u weren't here earlier, u didnt hear the news. do i have too....

Sting: tell us!

I looked at Cana who was getting closer to my face as she wanted to know more. then I looked at Rogue, who was bringing shame to Erza's hair, once again... Though i was probably just as bad. If not worse.

Y/N: well..um... Rogue has a hot tub....and we did... That and u get what comes next.

Cana: aww. No special details....

Wendy: what  happened next?

-_-*  she just needed to ask that...

Mira: We'll tell u in a few years. Maybe Rowen will happen before that.

Y/N: enough of that. My turn! Natsu!Truth or dare?

Natsu: DARE!

Y/N: Grop Lucy or Erza.

Everyone was super surprised when i said it they didnt even believe me. Though Erza and Lucy were sitting beside each other they both looked angry.

and the next thing u know, Is Natsu getting up and gropping BOTH of them. then he returns to his seat with Erza and Lucy with those deadly aura's around them.

Y/N:I said one or the other. now do it right.

He gets up and Grops Lucy this time getting a beating from both of them.

Y/N: good job. Ur turn Natsu.

Natsu:Yeah! ice princess, truth or dare.

Gray: Bring on the DARE!!!

Natsu winks at Mira and she smiels gettign a camera out of nowhere.

Natsu: I dare u to, lick Juvia's neck! Slowly.

Gray turned red while he was getting up and Juvia's face was an even darker shade of red, it was almost purple! When he licked her neck, Mira took quite a few pictures whispering to herself, OTP....Otp....OTp....

After that dare, it went on for a few more hours till we all started falling alseep on the floor. A few hours later, i woke up feeling sick and threw up..Again. 

I made sure to close the bathroom door to make the less sound i could, due to 6 dragon slayers sleeping in the next room. I soon felt a pair of hands holding my hair back and rubbing my back. I turned my head and saw...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Sting. My best friend Sting was rubbing my back as i was pucking my guts out."Thanks." I just smiled and rubbed my backagain. After a while, i felt better and went back to sleep. Or tried to fall asleep but it was still around 4 am so the sun was coming up in 2 or 3 hours anyways.

*After everyone woke up*

We were all on the lower floor of the hotel eating breakfast together and we were planning on what to do next today but i realised that i had maybe 2 or 3 days left before Dimaria came to get me again....I dont want to go back. what would she say? how would she react? That was all a mystery.

=======================================

So here is my new chapter! and the OVA is almost complete. thats part 2/3. Hope u enjoyed it!!!!

Id love feedback from what u thought!^.^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 104 42
(Y/n) wakes up one day not being able to remember anything. When she was at her supposed home something didn't seem right, so she left. While trying...
108K 3.3K 26
Team Natsu kicks Lucy off of the team but when they witness her newfound magic will they bribe her back to Fairy Tail or would she remain at Sabertoo...
11.9K 275 25
(Y/n) (L/n)... Fiore's most powerful wizard... And also their most wanted criminal... She beholds the power of all and is feared by all... But they d...
15.5K 302 14
Since she came back to Sabertooth, Yukino has felt like she's being pushed to the side by her friends. Since the previous master left, Sting has con...