The Bidder's Mafia Princess:...

By jinxedby_105

Twenty four year old Felicia Hernandez has always lived in the shadows. Born into New York's underground, she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 7

228 12 36
By jinxedby_105

                                ( Felicia's POV )

                  The next day we decided to start with the farthest away building owned by the Yakuza and work our way inward. Most of the boys had something they had to do this morning, and most of the foxes had work. So, we planned to meet the foxes at Le Renard Noir, later, which I guess is owned by one of the black foxes. So, our starting group for the morning actually wasn't very large, but we could at least start. Our group for the morning consists of me, Cecilia, Scarlett, Kris, Soryu, and the cop.

                   Everyone was gathered in the penthouse, getting ready. We had a map that Scarlett made for us, and both her and Kris offered to come with us, and would take us to LRN later, to meet the rest of the black foxes. Both girls had shown up with guns, and the maps, marking the buildings, and their notes on where they thought would be the most likely places. We still wanted to start with the farthest away, working our way in towards the city though.

                   Cecilia and I got dressed, and got what we thought we would need. Cecilia bringing her whip, and I strapped on a harness, that could hold two guns. It was an odd feeling, strapping up like this again, though it was something I used to do frequently when they would send me out on missions. I grabbed a knife, stashing it in my boot out of habit, and threw a jacket on to cover the guns I had strapped to my sides.

                    We met the girls in the lounge, Soryu, and Mamoru joining us last, before we headed out. After a half hour car ride, we arrived at a run down looking warehouse, close to the edge of town. It looked empty, like it hadn't been used at all. "It doesn't look they are using this one, but still be on your guard." Soryu warns, as we make our way towards the warehouse.

                   "No shit. We're not idiots." Scarlett mutters, rolling her eyes. Kris snickered, while Soryu shot the red head a glare, but didn't say anything. We approached the warehouse carefully, and after finding a side entrance, we carefully enter. It was kinda dark, the light from the windows not enough to light the whole building. Mamoru produces three flashlights, and we split up into groups of two, each group taking a flashlight.

                   "I'll go this way with Cecilia." Kris announces, shooting me and Scarlett a smirk, as she grabs Cecilia by the arm, and leads her off towards the opposite side of the warehouse. Which, left me, Scarlett, Soryu, and Mamoru, basically all the people that had issues with each other, except for me and Scarlett. In the short time I had known the boys, I had already picked up on the fact that Soryu and Mamoru didn't get along very well. I didn't blame Soryu, since I wasn't too fond of cops myself. Scarlett didn't have the greatest first encounter with Soryu, and though I wasn't sure how she felt about him, I could take a few guesses. Though as a hacker, and a Black Fox, she wasn't one for cops either.

               We all stood, an awkward silence between us, not sure who to go with. Though I would have preferred to go with Scarlett, I had a feeling leaving the boys alone wasn't a good idea. I also had the feeling no one wanted to pair up with the cop, but I also think Scarlett didn't want to be paired with Soryu. It was Soryu who finally broke the silence. "Look, I know you might not be very fond of me..but I'd rather not go with the cop, and I think you might feel the same." he says, sounding hesitant, as he addresses Scarlett.

               Her eyes widen in surprise, not expecting that from the mobster."Well...alright..the jury's still out on you dragon, but I'm willing to try and start over." Scarlett says, offering the mobster her hand. He takes it, shaking it, before they go off towards the left side of the warehouse.

              "Well kid, let's get this over with." Mamoru says, glancing at me, as he runs a hand back through his messy hair. I nod, and hesitantly follow the cop towards the right side of the warehouse. He shines the flashlight in the dark areas, as we walk, not really finding anything. Mostly, just empty boxes.

              "I doubt they would keep her here, especially since it looks like no one comes here." I say, voicing my thoughts.

              "It's better we check though, rule it out though kid." He replies quietly, as we continue to make our way through the large building.

            We hear a loud clattering noise, not that far in front of us, and both of us stop in our tracks, listening. Mamoru grabs my hand, pulling me behind him, as he draws his gun, quietly creeping forward, careful to keep me behind him. I can't help rolling my eyes at the gesture, as I draw my own gun, following close behind him.

            He rounds the corner, gun first, and we run smack into Kris and Cecilia, much to our relief. "Damn cop, put the gun away it's just us." Kris adds, eyeing Mamoru's gun.

             "That was you making that racket? Damn kids..thought it was the damn mafia." he grumbles as he stashes his gun.

             "Sorry, I accidentally knocked over a box." Cecilia apologizes, a slight blush tinting her cheeks.

             "Well, I'm just glad it was you guys honestly." I say, relieved.

              "Yea... Wait, dammit kid put that gun away! It's illegal, especially for you dammit." Mamoru scolds me, shooting me an exasperated look.

               "Look cop, get used to it. I'm a mafia girl for fuck's sake." I snap, glaring at him. I was tired of him getting on my ass for it,and  it was something we never would agree on.

               Before he could answer, Scarlett and Soryu find us. "Nothing here." Scarlett announces, as she crosses the building off her map.

               "Alright, well we have time for one more, then we should head to LRN." Kris chimes in, and we all agree, heading out to the car. We head a little closer towards town, about twenty minutes from the warehouse.

               This building, looks less run down, but still looks vacant, and not very promising. We walk around the building, trying to get a feel for it, when we hear arguing voices nearby. We quietly follow the sound, to a nearby alley, to find a man and young woman, arguing.

                I'm about to go forward, when Soryu stops me, shaking his head. "This is Yakuza territory. This close to their building, I'm guessing it's two of their members, and we shouldn't interfere." he says, as we stand at the end of the alley, watching. The man is taller than the woman, about twice her size, with dark brown hair. The young woman, was tan, with dark blue hair, and crystal blue eyes.

               "I said back off asshole!" she yells, and much to our surprise, she grabs his arm, throwing her shoulder into him, as she flips him over. She sprints down the alley after, coming our way. Her blue eyes widening in surprise, as she sees us, but quickly runs past us, heading the opposite direction from the Yakuza building.

                 We go back, quickly searching the building, coming up empty again. We finally head for LRN, so the girls could introduce us to the Black Foxes finally.

                We reach the restaurant, half an hour later We see four boys, and one girl sitting at a booth towards the back. There's also one man behind the bar, and another girl sitting alone, with a computer in front of her. The lone girl had cotton candy pink hair that fell to the middle of her back. She was slender, but had curves in all the right places that one would want them, with big warm brown eyes, that had specks of yellow when the light hit them. We passed the pink haired girl, and headed for the booth towards the back.

               "Alright. That's Riki, Takuto, Kenshi, Hiro, and Paris. The one behind the bar is Atsumu, aka Boss." Kris introduces the Black foxes to us. They were all lookers, handsome in different ways. Riki had jet black hair, blueish grey eyes. He had an air of confidence about him, that reminded me slightly of Eisuke, but nowhere near as bad. Takuto had blonde hair, amber eyes, and a wicked smirk. Kenshi had short brown hair, and kind brown eyes. He was slightly muscular than the rest, but not overly so. Hiro had orange hair, and mischievous brown eyes, giving us a flirty wink that slightly reminded me of Baba. Atusmu, was slightly older than the rest of the boys, with dark brown hair, that almost brushed his shoulders, with dark brown eyes that were behind a pair of glasses. He also had a goatee.

             The lone girl at the table of boys, Paris, gave off a slightly tomboyish vibe, with short brown hair, underneath a baseball cap, with greyish brown eyes, and a tattoo that read SWAG, on the right side of her neck. "Foxes, this is Felicia, Cecilia, Soryu, and Mamoru." Scarlett, introduced us to the Black Foxes. We joined them at their table, and Atsumu made his way over as well. We all chatted a little, getting to know each other. You could tell all the foxes were close, for they all playfully teased each other. They were certainly a fun group, and I was glad that we had the chance to finally meet.

            Takuto scooted out of the booth, making his way towards the bar for a drink, before we got down to business. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed the pink haired girl heading towards the bar as well. They both got drinks, and turned at the same time, colliding into one and other, on their way back to their seats. The girls drink spilling on Takuto, soaking the front of his shirt. "Tch. Watch where you're going idiot." he exclaims, glaring at her.

           "You weren't watching where you were going either asshole, no need to be so rude. It was an accident." she snapped, fire in her brown eyes as she meets Takuto's glare with one of her own.

           He rolls his eyes at her in response."Tch. Whatever, you're the one that spilled your drink down my shirt dumbass." He adds, a sarcastic smirk on his face, as he quickly turns away from her, making his way back towards our table. The girl heads to her table, still clearly pissed off. Riki quickly jumps up, making his way over to her, a mischievous glint in his eyes, and a flirty smile on his lips as he looks at her.

           "Hey there. Excuse my friend, that's just how he is. I was thinking, you should come back around seven tonight, and let me take you out. I'm Riki by the way, Riki Yanase." Riki says smoothly, a confident smile on his face as he leans on the table looking at her.

          A look of disbelief crosses her features, as she looks at Riki. "Look here arrogant playboy, I don't know who the hell you think you are, but this fight was between me and blondie over there. No one asked you to but in, let alone try and ask me out. Speaking of, isn't it a little rude to ask a girl out when you don't even know her name? Go back to your friends, no one asked you." she snapped at the raven haired boy, with fire in her brown eyes. Yea, that chick was pissed.

         "And shot down!" Hiro exclaimed, as Riki walked back over, earning him a glare from Riki.

         "Aw shut it Hiro." Riki growled, as he sat back down.

         "Yea real smooth there leader." Takuto adds, snickering.

         "That was your fault there shiffey boy." Riki adds, narrowing his eyes at the blonde.

          "Shiffey has nothing to do with you being stupid and arrogant." Takuto replied, shooting Riki a dirty look.

            "Guys, were getting off track here." Kenshi cuts in, trying to stop the two boys from arguing any further.

             "Hey excuse me." We look up, to see the pink haired girl, leaning on our table, placing both hands on it. "I'm sorry about that, maybe I shouldn't have snapped, it was an accident on both our parts.. so I'm sorry." She says, looking at Takuto, who was sitting on the end of the booth.

              "Yea. Okay." Takuto replies, nodding at the girl. She nods, and heads towards the bathrooms.

               "Oi, anybody see my phone? It was here a second ago." Takuto announces, as he starts looking around on the floor around him. We all start getting up, looking on the seats, and floor underneath the table, when the pink haired girl comes back, stopping at our table once more.

               "I'm sorry once again." She says, as she takes her hands from her jacket pockets, placing them on the table once again.

               "Don't worry about it" Takuto answers quickly, as he still searches for his phone. She nods, walking away back to her table.

                "Oi, there it is ya idiot. Right there on the table." Riki says, pointing towards the edge of the table. I glance over to see that Riki was right, it was on the table. I glance over to the pink haired girl, meeting her gaze for a moment. She looks at me for a moment, before picking up a book and starting to read.

              I know his phone wasn't there the whole time. She visited the table twice. I couldn't prove it, but she was up to something. Before I could say anything, my phone went off, so i quickly answer.

              "Hello?" I answer warily, since I didn't recognize the number.

               "Come back to the penthouse." Eisuke demanded, not even offering me a greeting.

                "What for?" I ask, exasperatedly.

                 "Just come back. I need your help with something. You might beat me back there, but I'll be back soon enough. Just go, that's an order." He adds, hanging up.

                 "Dammit." I exclaim, as I stuff my phone in my pocket angrily.

                 "What's wrong" Cecilia asks, looking concerned.

                 "Fucking Eisuke." I growl. "I'm sorry, we have to go, but we'll come back later and go over all of this, if that's okay?" I add, glancing at all the black foxes.

                 "Sure, no worries." Riki replies, smiling, and I nod in response.

                   Me, Cecilia, Soryu, and Mamoru get up to leave. We start heading out, the lively chatter of the foxes filling the restaurant. "What the hell? Why is my phone messing up?" We hear Takuto yell, and I catch the Pink haired girl shooting him a triumphant smirk. I knew she did something to his phone, and I stifle a laugh.

                   About twenty minutes later, we arrive at the Tres Spades, and we did indeed beat Eisuke back. Soryu and Mamoru head off to their respective rooms, while me and Cecilia sit down in the lounge. "Well, it's been a day hasn't it?" She says, smiling at me.

                  "That it has."I add, agreeing with her. We're interrupted by the sound of the elevator, signaling someone's arrival. Though instead of Eisuke, like I was expecting, it was a familiar looking girl in a maid uniform.

                   I watch her move about the room, cleaning, as I try to place where I had seen her before. It suddenly dawns on me, that it was the girl from the alley, the one we saw flip the man. I quietly nudge Cecilia, gesturing towards the girl. She raises an eyebrow in question, and I gesture towards the girl once again, mouthing the word Yakuza. Cecilia's eyes widen, and she nods, letting me know she understands. Cecilia draws her whip, as I quietly creep up behind the girl, drawing the knife from my boot.

                  I grab her from behind, holding my knife to her neck, and she stiffens, not moving. "What are you doing here? You here to spy on us Yakuza?" I hiss, right in her ear.

                "Yakuza, what the hell are you talking about?" she asks, sounding confused.

                I adjust my hold on the knife, pressing it closer to her neck, without cutting her."What gang are you from? I saw you earlier, in the Yakuza territory. What do you want?" I growl, not backing down.

                She snorts."That was you I ran past wasn't it? What, girl can't defend herself dammit? I was defending myself, I'm not part of no gang, and not everyone in that area is associated with the Yakuza. I work here as a maid. Ask the damn manager." she adds calmly.

                "Alright." I reply, stashing my knife back in my boot. Before I can walk away, she grabs my arm, flipping me, exactly like how we had seen her flip that guy.

                 I look up at her, from the floor, wondering why the hell she just flipped me, when Cecilia runs over cracking her whip. "Bish, back off!" She yells, cracking her whip on the floor right in front of the maid.

               The girls crystal blue eyes widen, as she takes a step back."It's alright Cecilia. Hell, I held a knife to the girls throat." I say,as I get up off the floor.

                The girl walks up to me warily, holding out her hand. "I'd say we're even now. That was for holding a knife to my throat, but I think you already figured. I'm Akio by the way, Akio Akuna." she says smirking, and I take the offered hand, shaking it.

                "Felicia Hernandez. Well Akio, that was one hell of a flip, and you just made a friend." I add, smiling at her. "That's Cecilia, a friend of mine." I say, gesturing to Cecilia. "So you work here?"

                  She nods."Yea, I'm a maid, I clean a few other floors, and the penthouse. I usually have help for the other floors, but not the penthouse."

                  "Really? That's crazy, especially considering how many people live in the penthouse." Cecilia chimes in, concern in the blonde's blue eyes.

                   Akio shrugs."Eh, I'm used to it. Anyway, I'd better get back to work. Nice meeting you both."

                  "Well, when your shifts over, you should come hang out with us. We're new here, and don't really know that many places. It'd be fun." I offer shooting her a playful wink.

                   "Yea okay. Sounds good." She answers, smiling at us, before leaving to clean the rest of the rooms.

                  Eisuke arrives not too much later, and turns out he called me back for something stupid. Basically a quick hacking assignment, digging up dirt on a rival company. Something that totally could have waited until later. I finish that quickly, and Cecilia and I head back to LRN, along with Soryu.

                On our way in, we see the pink haired girl from earlier leaving. I stop her, standing in her way real quick. "Hey listen, I know what you did to his phone. That was quick work, and impressive." I say, meeting her gaze.

                   She tries to brush me off, like she doesn't know what I mean. "Excuse me, but I have somewhere to be, and I don't know what you're talking about." she replies quickly, trying to get past me, but I stop her once again.

                   "Look, that was quick work, and I'd bet you're a hacker, and a good one at that. If you ever want to make some extra money, you should get a hold of me. I'm not bad with computers myself." I say, as I scribble my cell number on a piece of paper that Cecilia produces from her purse. I offer it to her, and she hesitates for a moment, before taking it. I offer my hand in greeting, and she takes it, both of us shaking hands. "Felicia Hernandez."

                 "I'm Rosalinda, but call me Rosie." She adds, finally telling us her name. "Look, I really do have to go, but I'll be in touch Felicia." she says, leaving and starts walking down the street.

                    We head into LRN, hopefully to finish the meeting this time. The boys are closing down the bar as we enter..

A/N: hi!!! So sorry for the long ass chapter.. XD I kinda had a lot of ground to cover for this one, and I still have three more girls to introduce.. Though once I do that, we'll go into more detail, focus on other characters, switching point of views, and get to know everyone more.. Anyways... Sorry this took forever and is longer than normal.. And thanks for reading!!
-Jinx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 23.3K 40
Maya applied pressure to my wound. I hissed from the pain. "Stop fucking around." She rolled her eyes at me. Maya finished tending my wound, wrapping...
176K 4.1K 34
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...
48.8K 1.5K 44
"Brooklyn," Hudson said lowly. "Yeah?" I whispered back weakly. Hudson waited for a while before continuing. "I'm going to kiss you, okay?" From th...
1.5M 42.3K 39
[complete; editing, ROUGH draft] "Say something in Spanish." I snorted, "Like what?" "I don't know... I just want to hear you speak it." Our gaze sta...