Dragonball Z: Gohan The Golde...

By GoViEva

7 years of peace ever since the defeat of Cell. The adult teen is now a high school student. Feeling that his... More

Dragonball Z: Disclaimer/Summary
Chapter 1: The Golden-Haired Warrior
Chapter 2: The Not-so-sweet Confuse Kiss
Chapter 3: Super Desperate
Chapter 4: Why Do I Feel So Strange?
Chapter 5: The Death Of...!
Chapter 6: The Enemy's Purpose
Chapter 7: Their Last Words...
Chapter 8: The Affair Trick
Chapter 9: Those kids... who are they?!
Chapter 10: Meeting His Old Enemies?!
Chapter 11: The Mysterious Wish Of Clay
Chapter 12: Clay's Weakness
Chapter 13: Retrieve The Balls Back!
Chapter 14: Save Videl
Chapter 15: Back To The Upper World
Chapter 16: Gohan VS Clay - Another Shocking Truth!
Chapter 17: Gohan VS Clay - The Second Stage!
Chapter 18: Gohan VS Clay - The Final Stage!
Chapter 19: Gohan VS Clay - The Wish And The Death!
Chapter 21: Gohan VS Clay - Limited Lifespan!
Chapter 22: Gohan VS Clay - The Final Outcome!
Chapter 23: Please Change Back!
Chapter 24: Back With A New Identity
Chapter 25: The Similar Ability, The Similar Words
Chapter 26: The Talk
Chapter 27: A Problem Of Love
Chapter 28: The Big Day
Chapter 29: The Moment Her Power Shows Up
Chapter 30: Bayans
Chapter 31: Uncertain Doubt
Chapter 32: Decided Match Pairings
Chapter 33: Gohan VS Ranku
Chapter 34: Goku VS Miroi
Chapter 35: Vegeta VS Boru
Chapter 36: The Great Saiyaman VS Videl
Chapter 37: The Real Target!
Chapter 38: Losing Once More
Chapter 39: The Way To The Problem & Solution
Chapter 40: The Palace
Chapter 41: Queen Diamond And The Shocking Request
Chapter 42: Revealed Of the Plan
Chapter 43: Videl's Voice
Chapter 44: When There's A Will, There's A Way
Chapter 45: Gohan's Love Confession
Chapter 46: Out Of The Hat
Chapter 47: Different Situations
Chapter 48: Devising Plans
Chapter 49: Arrival
Chapter 50: A Prick In The Heart
Chapter 51: Her Role
Chapter 52: When Luck Is On Their Side
Chapter 53: Some Way Out
Chapter 54: Endless Complexity
Chapter 55: Lost A Chance
Chapter 56: Strange Occurrence

Chapter 20: Gohan VS Clay - A Dreadful SSJ 3 Form!

1.6K 27 2
By GoViEva

Author's Note:

Once again, just a note that I don't own DBZ characters. Whatever skills or weird scenes that don't come out in DBZ or don't make sense are purely fictional and all made up by the author. How Gohan go berserk and how Goku explained are all made up by me so don't ask me anything that you don't see in DBZ.

Not a great story, not a great writer, but please enjoy. Thanks for visiting my story despite my story is not any better than those awesome ones out there.

Chapter 20: Gohan VS Clay – A Dreadful SSJ 3 Form!

The scene was obnoxious. It doesn't matter even when the TV screen wasn't showing clearly what was going on. But it was clear enough to witness the ugly hideous hand went through the body like a sword, killing off Videl right on the spot. Far worse enough, he killed her off right in front of Gohan, whose eyes widened that can never go any wider, his brows spiked with a small electric coming out, and his mind was completely taken aback by what he is seeing right now.

The group stayed silent. Piccolo and Vegeta were back into the living area where everyone was.

The atmosphere was awkward when Trunks suddenly broke the silence. "I'm gonna kill him!" The kid turned supersaiyan in anger, shocking the group especially his father.

Piccolo grabbed his arm in time, "Stop! You think you can win!?"

"Let me go!" he roared, completely ignored his words, and completely ignored the people around him, even his best friend was crying in front of the screen.

"Calm down!" the Namekian tried. "There's always a-" he couldn't finish his words and Trunks just raised his ki, moving himself away from Piccolo. And without any words coming from him, he flew out of the place as fast as he could. "T-That brat!"

Bulma showed a sign of worried look and slapped Vegeta's back, who did nothing but a strange shocking stare at where Trunk was. "Vegeta! What are you doing?! Go and catch your son back! You want him to die?!"

"Tch!" the prince gave a grumpy look and left off to chase after Trunks.

...

Trunks ignored the hard wind that was blowing against him while he flies the hardest his could. Anger took over his mind and he could not stay any silent longer. And he was flying so fast that he didn't realize his father was chasing right behind him. He blamed himself for not being able to catch Videl in time from Clay. If he did, she couldn't be killed ruthlessly like that.

"Trunks! Stop right there!" Vegeta appeared in front of him and blocked his way.

"Don't stop me! I wanna kill that guy!"

"You think you can even lay a hand on that guy?!"

Trunks stopped and didn't speak. Of course, what he said was the truth.

"Go back this instantly right now. I will go to where Gohan is." Vegeta ordered.

"Dad!" Trunks didn't like that idea.

"I said I will go there instead of you! Go back right now you brat! You don't want me to use force on you, do you?!"

Trunks couldn't defy his father. He had always respected his father in every ways even if he isn't a soft person.

...

"Gohan! Can you hear me?!" Goku had been calling for Gohan for awhile but Gohan didn't reply.

"No use Goku. Gohan's mind now is on the verge of going crazy. Nothing will go to him now!" Kaio said in his panic tone. "Oh my... I didn't expect Clay to be so low!"

"Gohan!"

...

After pulling his hand off from Videl, he licked the blood from his fingers. "Hmm, her blood tastes quite nice."

Gohan's hands were clenching tightly. His teeth send out a growling sound. His body was shaking fumingly. Seeing the action that Clay just did only provoked him further. The dragon balls are all gone. No one can be revived... No one... "How dare you..." his eyes glared at Clay like a beast.

For once, Clay thought he felt Gohan's ki had a slight change. But he ignored it. It was great killing that girl. "Heh, this dead body is in the way." he said and threw Videl, who fell to the ground where a rock that was nearby. Gohan's anger grew tremendously after seeing that. Videl's eyes were closed and there's no ki from her anymore.

"All I did was to copy that girl's ki and make it into mine, and here you can't figure it." Clay observed Gohan's movement but realized that there were so many openings while he is still on mid-air. Hehe, he must have been too shock to even move. "Now, it's your turn to join her! You should be glad that I'm sending you to hell with her!"

...

Mr. Reporter stayed in silent of shock. Without even announcing, the people who are watching it right now knew what kind of result it was. He was too afraid to announce that the Videl had been killed but it was also clear that to everyone, Videl is dead. It's 1 am in the morning. The sky was still dark but camera was able to shoot in high quality of the scene. But the only thing that it can't shoot that clear was the speed of the two monsters fighting.

...

"Wahhhhhh..." Goten cried. "She's been killed! The dragon balls are gone! Wahhh!"

Chichi closed her eyes in pain, hugging Goten in her arms. "Damn! How dare he kill my daughter-in-law?"

"Stop crying, Goten. There's always a-" Piccolo was once again cut off by one of them. But this time it was Krillin, who woke up.

"Hey... What happened?" Krillin asked while trying to balance him properly in pain. He still felt weak after being hit by Clay. No one answered so Krillin guessed that it just not be good news.

"Krillin, are you okay now? I mean, you should just lie and rest." said Bulma.

"Ah I am okay. I am more worried about the situation. Huh? Where's Vegeta?" he looked around.

Trunks flew back in at this time; informing the group that his father had taken his place and go to where Gohan was… alone.

"That idiot!" Bulma hated to learn it. She knew how dangerous it is and plus, the dragon balls are useless. If he dies then he won't be able to come back!

"Something is wrong with brother!" Goten suddenly yelled, pointing at the TV and everyone gathered at the TV screen.

...

"Ah... Ah..."

The expression of Gohan has started to change. The anger was still there, but his mind had completely shut off. Goku's voice couldn't reach him and no one could tell if Gohan even knows what's happening to him. "How dare you…" he spoke as if he still got a slightest mind. "I won't forgive YOU!" the kid's anger rose, so as his ki sparkled out even higher. Higher. Higher.

And even more… higher.

Clay's eyes begin to shake as he witness that.

The anger flowed out from Gohan was huge enough to tremble the ground. His eyes shut and screamed, along with a blast of golden light!

The impact hit Clay and he was blown away. "WHAT?!"

The helicopter could not withstand it either.

In fact, nothing can withstand, even the ground.

The golden light emitting out from the teen grew stronger and his yell was getting louder as well. Clay's body couldn't stop shaking. Not in pleasure. But FEAR. He was expecting Gohan to rise higher a bit, BUT NOT THIS BIG. And his ki is getting stronger and higher, something that he could not believe that Gohan's body can take it. It came across to him that Gohan has no limits in his power. Furthermore, his ability doesn't work on Gohan too.

"Wait!" Clay paused as he sensed something deeper from Gohan. "No, something is changing. He's doing something!"

The scream from Gohan had turned into a sound of a huge ape. The golden light that was glowing and soon turned into a shape of a flame burning heavily and the color turned completely red. Before Clay knew it, he noticed Gohan's hair started to grow. His face-shape is even changing and the costume that Bulma made for him suddenly burst into pieces as it could not handle Gohan's strong ki.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH!"

"W-What's going on?! Why is this bastard still getting stronger?! How is that possible?! He should be fullest in his supersaiyan 2 state!" Clay had no idea what was going on but he knew Gohan is slowly turning into something... Something terrifying.

...

Goku... On the other hand, knew what was going on. "Ah damn, his anger had taken over him completely."

"Goku, Gohan is turning into that!" Kaio yelled.

"Gohan will be alright for the first 5 minutes, Kaio-sama." Goku said, but with an uneasy tone.

"You know how well 5 minutes pass in a blink of an eye! You know what happen next after 5 minute is over!" Kaio somehow hated how Goku always acted so carefree.

However, Goku wasn't completely not worried. "No one can even touch Gohan in that state so I think Gohan can finish Clay quickly. But..." he paused. "He can't remain in that form for too long. It's going to drain his energy quickly and he may have to come back here earlier than expected."

"That's not what I worried about, Goku. You know how terrible Gohan is in that state right? You even said not to worry when he turned that because he's a half-saiyan."

"..." Goku stopped to think for awhile. "If after that he's still crazy, then I'll just have to ask Baba to send me back to Earth. I'll handle him. After all, it's not like it's the first time I knew this side of Gohan."

...

While Gohan's hair was turning longer, his body muscles have also started to grow bigger. He was still emitting the red glowing spark light around him and finally, the teen achieved the state and appearance, of a supersaiyan 3.

The transformation was complete and the red glow disappeared.

Clay who was on the ground, stared at Gohan, trying to see what's going on with him.

Gohan's head was a little low and there was a few seconds of silence from him. However, the sound of a hard breathing came from him. He inhales and exhales deep.

The appearance was the same like Goku, who could turned into supersaiyan 3 too. However, as his eyes opens and glared at the direction at where Clay was, instead of green eyes, it was in RED, like the fire burning like a flame.

Clay caught that look of his and suddenly felt chills from those eyes.

"Ka..." was the only sound that Gohan produced. He took a look at the left and then right again before he glared at Clay who was watching him from the other side. Suddenly, a smirk planted on his face. "Hehehehehehe..." he sounded like he was snickering or laughing in pleasure, as if of he had set his eyes on his prey and starts to hunt for it.

...

"Good gracious! What had happened to the Golden-haired warrior?! His appearance had changed completely!" the reporter announced through the camera.

...

Chichi's eyes turned wide and then staggered. "M-My Gohan... T-This... This is my Gohan?!" and then as usual, she fainted and dropped herself on the ground. Bulma quickly carried Chichi to the sofa and rested her there.

"H-H-He transformed! What is that?!" Goten said in surprised and pointed on the Tv.

Everyone was shocked to see the new appearance of Gohan but something just wasn't right. Piccolo noticed that immediately. "That is not Gohan! The ki I feel from here is an evil anger ki! Something had happened!"

"I-I feel that too..." Krillin was shaking a little. "It does feel like Gohan but the ki is kind of... different..."

"Hmm..." another voice appeared and everyone turned back, only to see Karin-sama and Yajiroube already there. "Gohan must have transformed into the third form."

"Ka-Karin-sama! When did you get here?! I thought you were supposed to be here earlier!" said Krillin.

"Tch! All because of Yajiroube! His car got crashed on the way because of the impact that Clay had released earlier. We ended up walking all the way here." Karin-sama explained and Yajiroube just gave his usual annoying attitude.

"Hold on, what do you mean third form?!" Piccolo asked.

"Hmm, well you see," Karin scratched his fur in habit before he explained. "While Gohan was training with Goku at the underworld, Goku can already transform into supersaiyan 3. And during the training, Gohan was finally able to transform into that stage, however..."

All eyes stared at Karin who was still scratching his fur like a cat. Well, he IS a cat.

"Gohan loses his mind when he turned that. In other words, he's nothing but a monster right now."

All of them gasped in surprised.

"Well I will leave Goku to explain. Goku, you are listening right?"

Goku's voice entered in. "Yeah."

Everyone was once again glad to hear Goku.

"Huh?! Vegeta's not here?" Goku immediately sensed that the ki of the prideful prince wasn't there.

"Dad said he is going to where Gohan is." Trunks then explained everything to Goku who was concentrating on Gohan earlier.

"This is bad! Vegeta doesn't know anything about that stage. Gohan is extremely strong in that stage and he sees anyone as an enemy." Goku said with his worrying tone.

"So how bad is Gohan right now, Son-kun?" Bulma asked. She also did notice that the costume she did for Gohan was torn off when he transformed. It was made strongly enough not only to prevent his energy to be sucked but also strong enough to receive damages.

"Gohan can't hear me anymore and neither can he even speak. When I was training with him, Gohan transformed into that stage suddenly and it surprised me that he did it unknowingly. Maybe it's because I trained him to get angry to his fullest. However, the anger took over him and his power burst. It took me quite awhile to make him go back to normal. Honestly, I can't last for even 10 minutes to fight him. His speed, his power, his fighting style, is completely on a different stage." Hearing that from Goku doesn't sound pleasant at all.

"Son! Does that mean Gohan can win against Clay in this form?" Piccolo asked.

"He can even win against Clay in his supersaiyan 2! I wish for him to defeat Clay in that form but not this one."

"Because this form is dangerous?" Krillin added.

Goku kept silent for a moment. "He can probably at least stay in control and play his enemy for the first 5 minutes but after that, he will get more dangerous." "Just what the heck is with supersaiyan 3?! Goku, you can go further too?" Krillin can't understand the transformation of a saiyan at all.

"I can but I was only able to do it until recently. Unlike Gohan, I can control it well."

"But why is Gohan looking a little weird on the Tv? A supersaiyan should have green eyes! Why is he having red eyes?" Trunks asked this time.

"Yeah, it's too weird. Is it because Gohan can't control this form?"

Goku knew he had to explain this sooner. "Yes, part of the reason is that Gohan can't control. You see, it took me years in the underworld to get into that stage. But Gohan transformed out of the blue and furthermore, he hasn't been training for years. I can only conclude that Gohan's progressing is rapidly faster than me and Vegeta. But because of this reason, Gohan's body and mind can't handle the transformation and his anger took over everything. Therefore, his transformation is not even near to perfect at all and that's why Gohan has an evil ki because of the anger flowing from his body. Another reason why Gohan can't control is because of his age, probably. He had transformed into supersaiyan 2 at the age of only 11. It may not be a trouble for Gohan in that stage but the third stage consumes too much ki."

"Then shouldn't Gohan just remain back in stage 2?" Bulma added.

"It's not that easy for him. He didn't even know he had transformed since he lost his mind after turning into that."

"Whatever the case it is, it seems that Gohan will definitely win right?" Krillin said happily as he assumes that Gohan will defeat Clay. "That's the good part, Krillin. About the bad part, there are two concerns. One, Gohan may have to go back to the underworld earlier because of using too much ki in that form. If he doesn't defeat Clay on time, that is. Two, he may get too dangerous that he will not be able to turn back anymore unless someone stops him." "Ah! Then brother won't come back anymore! The dragon balls are all gone!" Goten cried.

"Huh? Didn't Dende tell you yet? He had to use his mental powers to stop the lifespan of Shenron in order to stop him to grant Clay's wish. That's why Shenron disappeared and the balls turn into stones. Well I guess Dende had used all powers to do that that he can't talk now." Everyone went completely stunned after hearing that.

"What the?! Is that true, Goku?!"

Piccolo then explained. "I was going to explain earlier to Trunks but got cut off. There is no way Shenron will disappear like that unless Dende did something."

"Dende said he will revive Shenron when the whole battle is over." added Goku.

Suddenly, there was a light of hope filled in everyone's heart.

"Yeah! Yeah!" Goten jumped and smiled, totally forgotten that he just cried like a baby.

"We can bring everyone who dies back to life but then will reduce to 2 wishes." said Goku. "Ah anyway, guys, sorry but to have to check out on Gohan now. Will contact you later!" After Goku left the conversation, Chichi opens her eyes and woke up. She sits up and noticed that the kids were cheering and everyone has a smile on the face. "What happened?"

"Ah! Goku just told us that Shenron can come back to life!" Krillin explained.

Chichi froze for a second and then stands up angrily. "What?! Not again! Why am I the only one who always miss the timing to talk to Goku?!"

...

Clay swallowed for the first time as he slowly flies backward when he noticed Gohan was flying closer to him bit by bit.

"Just because you changed your appearance doesn't mean that you can defeat me." he snickered, trying to hide his fear that was making him losing his confident.

"Ka..." he was still not talking but only a growling sound like a wild animal that only has instinct in doing things without thinking twice.

Goku and Kaio are all watching the whole situation right now. It has been 2 minutes since he had transformed and all Gohan did was just on the same place doing nothing but moving a little whole growling. Goku was pretty worried because if Gohan drags it longer, it will be tough. "Gohan! Hurry up and attack him! You don't have much time!"

"Hmp, impudent brat!" Clay didn't want to wait any longer and started the attack first. He first sends a few laser beams to him and all were direct hit to Gohan. The smoke emitting out slowly disappeared and he saw Gohan floating there as if nothing is going on. He was still there with his awful confident face.

Clay got provoked by that and started throwing more thinner and smaller yet sharper laser beam at Gohan, planning to at least cut him to damage him. However, this time, Gohan moved and dodged the attacks swiftly in a split of a second.

The next thing Clay knew, he was already back standing on the ground looking up at him.

"F-Fast!" was what he muttered in shock. "When did he get there?!" he slowly descended to the ground.

"Hehehehehehehe..." a mocking laughter came out from Gohan and somehow Clay caught the message and got mad.

"What are you? Lost your mind? All you are saying is hehehe or kakaka..."

It was obvious the current Gohan can't even give a decent reply back to Clay.

"Let's see if you can take this attack! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Clay started to raise his ki to his highest form and started to form a huge green ball above his head. It looks similar to Genki dama but the color is different and process is unknown like Genki dama. Anyhow, it's a strong attack; at least Clay is using one of his strongest killing attacks that can damage the Earth easily.

...

"J-Just what is going on?!" Yamucha and the others have watched the whole thing. But until now, they were all pretty confused about the fight except that they know that the dragon balls are all gone.

"This fight is a bit too long." Muten Roshi commented and yawns. "Wonder why Gohan had transformed into that weird transformation. I suppose it's supersaiyan 3?"

Juuhachigou added in. "Probably but he seems more like out of control to me."

...

"Ahhhhhhh!" Clay finished the huge ball above him and completed the attack. The size of it is about 5 times bigger than one Kamehameha. With no warning, Clay sends the ball towards Gohan hardly.

Gohan stood there confidently until he suddenly flinched for the very last second before the attack went straight and hit him!

The attack was so powerful that everywhere were all damaged. The grounds, the rocks, the trees, almost everything were gone in a flash of light.

"Hahaha! You have no chance to dodge you fool!" Clay laughed for awhile when then suddenly disappeared when he saw a body shadow behind the smoke.

"Ka... Hehehehehehe..." Gohan was standing there laughing at his pretty who couldn't even hurt him a bit. Despite he has wounds, his expression doesn't seem like he is even hurt at all and that pisses Clay off.

This time, Gohan attacked him. Clay predicted Gohan was going to aim for his chest and make a quick move by defending it with his bare hands. His eyes twitched when he felt the strong attack he had landed to his palm. His kick was hard and he barely could take it. Moving a few steps back, he waited for Gohan to make another move.

However, this time, he speaks.

"Is this all you got? Look at you. Bragging how strong you are and yet you're so weak."

Gohan's voice echoed like double voices.

At this time, Goku realized that it has been over 5 minutes since Gohan transformed. "Damn! Gohan! Can't you finish this quick?!"

"He had started to talk. It's useless. You know that once he starts talking, it's all over." Kaio sighed.

"Hmp. I thought you are mute and the first thing you say is that I am weak?!" Clay's anger rose.

"Then we'll see about that." Gohan said confidently and send his next attack.

...

Chichi cried madly after she saw her precious son had turned into a monster-like appearance. "GOHAN! MY GOHAN! What happened to you?!"

"Shenron can be brought back to life later so it's okay!" Krillin answered.

"But what about the dragon balls? They are all at where the battle is! How are we supposed to collect the balls?" Bulma said.

All of them kept silent for awhile.

"Son! Are you there?!" Piccolo yelled, hoping Kaio can transmit the conversation.

It took awhile before Goku answered back. "Piccolo, what is it?"

Before Piccolo can speak, Chichi yelled. "Goku!" Finally she can hear her husband's voice. She has been waiting for a chance as everyone had already heard Goku. "Goku..." she burst out her tears.

"Chichi!" Goku called her.

"Gohan... Gohan... What is happening to Gohan?"

Goku finds it hard to explain to her. And it's best that Chichi doesn't know more than what's happening now. It would probably make her to crazy again. "Chichi, don't worry, if things get serious, I will go and stop Gohan. But first, let him defeat Clay first."

"Son!" Piccolo interrupted. "How are we supposed to get the dragon balls when they are at the battle place?"

"Vegeta is on his way to there so I will communicate with him and ask him to take the Earth dragon balls first." Goku answered and told Kaio to transfer to Vegeta.

...

Note:

Sorry, didn't really make Dende explain because he's supposed to be extremely exhausted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

897 14 8
A sequel for "My Love For An Android". It's been three months since the Cell games. All this time, Cell was enjoying dating Iroka. Goku, Vegeta and a...
3.8K 66 20
It's been 5 years since the cell games and peace have been restored since. Gohan is now 15 years old and is now trying the UA exams to get into UA hi...
54.6K 3.9K 37
A coming of age romance fanfic. Taehyung's friend and neighbor since childhood Park Jimin is literally a devil, A very very bad boy. Taehyung isn't r...
4.6K 89 18
Pan has been through heartbreak due to her ex boyfriend Poperu breaking up with her because he found about her secret career as a crime fighter. Unti...