Some Roommate (Unedited 2011)

By VictoriaAshleyAuthor

I wrote this story before I knew what I was even doing! This was written in 2011 and is unedited and sloppy... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 Stefan's P.O.V
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 Stefan's P.O.V.
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 Stefan's P.O.V
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Stefan's P.O.V
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 Stefan's P.O.V
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 9

513K 5.3K 1K
By VictoriaAshleyAuthor

I wake up slowly opening my eyes as I roll out of bed. I look up to see if I woke Stefan, but he's still just laying there looking peacefull and sexy. It felt so good last night falling asleep in Stefans arms. I can't help myself from smiling as I lean back over the bed and kiss him on the cheek to wake him up. He opens his eyes and smiles at. I have to admit that it's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life. I feel my heart fluttering in my chest.

 "Kendra, goodmorning beautiful." He grabs my waist and pulls me back down to the bed.

I look at him while rubbing my eyes." Beautiful? You must still be half asleep."

He looks me up and down, and I realize that I'm still only in my panties and bra. I blush in embarrassement."No believe me, I'm fully awake. I feel like I just slept for days. I haven't got this much rest since I opened my store. I have to say if feels really nice to get a good night of sleep."

I put my hand on his as he slowly starts rubbing my thigh."I know what you mean. I woke up feeling the same way. It's been a while for me since I've been able to sleep so good."

He squeezes my thigh causing me to lose my breath."Well 'm glad that my body helped you get some sleep. It must of felt really nice in your arms."He looks at me and winks as he playfully tickles my side.

I squirm my body away from his hand and slap it." Ha, ha you're just to funny Stefan. Has anyone ever told you that?"

He throws his head back laughing as his messy hair falls around his face."Yeah plenty of people."  He stops laughing and gives me a serious look. "Actually no, you're about the firs,t but I think it's because my jokes have been getting better."

I slap his leg and smile at him. He's so frickin cute." Or, maybe I just laugh at everything, and really you're jokes are still lame."

He grabs me and starts tickling me until I just can'tt take it anymore. I gett up and walk to the door."I have to run to the restroom, I'll be right back. Maybe. Or maybe I'll just run away."

 He pulls the blanket off of him and I stand there with my mouth hanging open. It was dark last night and I almost forgot just how sexy his body was."Oh believe me you don't want to run away."

 I quickly shut my mouth, as I realize I'm standing there looking like a dang fool. " I-I'll be right back."I walk out in the hall and peek around, to be sure no one is awake.Then I run to the bathroom and sit on the toilet when I hear someone knocking on the front door. Who in the world would be here already? Kelsey already has Aaron over and plus everyone knows Kelsey is never awake at this time of the afternoon after a party night. So I hurry up and finish my business and run out to the living room  to see who's knocking , when I look over I see that Kelsey has already answered it and is standing there talking to someone.."Go away you ass, she doesn't want to see you. Can't you get the hint already?"

I see Jason poke his head in the door and look around." No... I believe she does want to see me. I mean who the hell doesn't want to."

Kelsey puts her hand firmly on the door to stop him from opening it further."Well um, me, and like I said Kendra. So why don't you just give up and leave."

I start walking back to the bedroom after realizing once again that I'm pretty much naked. All of a sudden the door swings open hard and Jason is pushing his way inside. " Kendra, I need to talk to you."

I stop walking and slowly look back at him. Shit! "Jason just go away. Don't you think it's time to just get on with our lives? We've already gave it a second shot and you made a fool out of yourself. Do you have any idea what could've happened to me last night walking home by myslef? No all you wanted to do was go back to the bar and drink." Idiot!

He looks me up and down looking confused."No kendra it's not like that.. Wait, how did you know I went back to the bar last night? The only person I seen was.."

Right as he was talking  Stefan walks out of the bedroom buttoning up his shirt. Everyone looks at him in shock. Kendra covers her mouth and trys to fight back the laugh that is starting to form in her throat." I knew you would get smart one day and go after this hunk, but when the hell did this happen?"

Jason looks Stefan over with a look that can kill and then looks me dead in the eye."So I see your ass made it home just fin,e and you even brought a little Fuck buddy with you. Nice, and you want to talk about me. I'm glad that I cheated on your ass. She was way better anyways."

At this moment I just want to kick the shit out of Jason." Jason get the hell out of here, I never want to see you again. What the hell is wrong with you? I didn't have sex with Stefan. I have more respect than that. I'm glad that I figured you out though because we've been falling apart for a while now. GET OUT."

I can tell he is still kind of drunk. He looks at me wide eyed for a minute and then pushes his way past me and walks straight back to my room. Stefan starts walking down the hall, but I pull on his arm to stop him. " If he touches you, I will stomp the shit out of him."

I walk past him and into my room, to see Jason going through my things and throwing them around."Jason what the hell are you doing?"

He looks up from the ground, with all of my shit scattered around him. "I'm getting all the shit that I've ever given you since we've been togther."

I look over to see Stefan walk into the room. " Is everything ok Kendra?" He looks over at Jason and puts his hand on his shoulder roughly."No Stefan just let him go ahead. Let him get the shit he gave me so he can be out of my life for good." I stomp over to my dresser and grab the stuffed monkey he gave me and the I pod and throw them at him. I kept the good I pod and gave him the broken one. " Here you go Jason. This is what you gave to me in the last two years. Take it and give it to the slut you cheated on me with."

He grabs the two items and stands up."Will you come outside for a minute please, and talk to me?"

I push him to the door, just to make sure his dumb ass knows the way out." Jason, there's nothing for us to talk about so just leave."

He throws his arms up in the air, while giving me a puppy dog look."Kendra."

I give him one last shove towards the door."Just leave." He finally gives up and starts walking away.

Stefan stands there protectively, while watching Jason walk away. "I'm sorry you had to go through that."

I try my hardest to be strong but it's not  that easy. I mean I did love this guy and now it's time to let go and move on. That's not the easiest thing to do but I know it's the best."Thanks Stefan and thanks again for everything and I mean that."

He puts his warm arms around me and squeezes me tight."Anytime you need anything, I'm just a phone call away."

Stefan walks over to the mess and starts picking up all of my stuff and putting it away. He seems like the sweetest guy sometimes but I still just can't shake the feeling that he's a player. I don't know, maybe I'm getting him all wrong. I sit on my bed and just start crying. Stefan and Kelsey both walk over to me.

Kelsey kneels down in front of me and throws her arms around me." Kendra believe me it's for the best. He doesn't deserve someone like you. I can tell he's  just no good."

I hug her back and let myself cry."Thanks Kelsey. I know it's for the best but it's not that easy to just let go and move on."

She runs her hands through my hair." Believe me it will get easier. I know this from experience. I never told you about this, but before I met Aaron and decided to have an open relationship, I was with someone for five years and he broke my heart. I never wanted to feel that way again so I decided not to committ anymore."

I look up at her in total shock. I never expected that from her. "Kelsey I'm sorry. I had no idea."

She smiles at me and shakes her head."I mean it's fine now. I'm perfectly happy with my life now."It must be nice to be happy. My life is so complicated right now. She squeezes me one last time and then gets up to leave." Well sugar lips, I have to go wait on tables so I can get your rent money. I'll catch you later sweetness."

Stefan walks over to me and puts his hands on my shoulders."Look Kendra, I know this might not mean much coming from me right now, but I'm here if you need me. I've always been a good shoulder to cry on. At least thats what I hear."

I look into Stefans sweet eyes." No Stefan, it does mean a lot, and believe me I will be needing you."

I reach up and grab Stefan and pull him down on top of me and smash my lips into his. He grabs the back of my head and kisses me back.Then he picks my body up, as if I wiegh nothing and sets me on the top part of my bed, while kissing my neck. I throw my head back moaning.I can't hold back the moans as they escape my mouth. It  just feels so good. I start grabbing his shirt to pull it off when Stefan stops me.

I can feel his hand shaking as he grips my arm softly." Look Kendra, I don't think that right now is a good time for that. You are hurting right now and I don't want to confuse you more."He gets up and backs away from me.

I can't help but to feel crushed right now." Is that really the reason you don't want to be with me, because you've already got up and left me once when things were getting heated. Or is it because you have another one of your girls waiting on you? I'm sure it's someone better so why Don't you just leave."

He reaches for my hand, but I pull it out of his reach."No Kendra, please listen, it's not like that at all. You're the..."

Not being able to control the anger and hurt that has come over me, I cut him off without waiting for him to finish."I don't want to hear it. Just leave ." I just can't keep my cool. I stand there looking at him with my heart beating rapidly out of my chest and tears forming in my eyes.

Stefan stands there looking at me, unable to figure out if he should stay or leave."Kendra.."

I turn the other way, not wanting him to see me cry over him." Stefan, now is not the time. I can't think straight so please just leave."

He slowly grabs his things and walks out the door , stopping to look at me one last time before he shuts  it with a hurt look on his beautiful face.. I don't know what came over me. Stefan is not the bad guy but I don't know how he really feels and it makes me crazy.

I can't stand the way I'm feeling right now. My head is spinning out of control. I throw my cothes on and then grab my car keys and run out the door just needing to get away from everyone and everything and be alone.. I drive a little faster than I probably should just trying to relax and make sense of everything that just happened. I can feel my anger taking over causing my foot to push harder on the gas. I need to talk to my mom. I miss my family and I miss home. My home. I look down at my phone to call my mom and just start crying hysterically. My eyes start getting so blurry that I can't even see to find my moms number. Dang it! I start crying even harder out of frustration. I look up at the road, and see that I'm driving on the wrong side and that my car is heading straight for another car. Crap! I grab my wheel as fast as I can to try to turn out of the way but I'm just a little to late and my car hits the other one causing my car to spin into a tree.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 315 24
\\THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK. I started writing it forever ago and it's sort of short. So sorry about that.// "So when can I leave," I asked. He took a bi...
351K 8.7K 24
(I WROTE THIS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL, ITS SO BAD OMG READ MY OTHER STORIES, THEY'RE SO MUCH BETTER) Y/N L/N a shy girl who just got out of college and now...
394K 12.4K 28
To be honest, I wrote this when I was inexperienced and just gonna put it out there. This story will contain: -Plot Holes...a lot -Spelling Errors -G...
582 43 21
"He's right Sweetheart, it's best that you just forget I'm here, walk away while you still have the chance." "What is wrong with you!? You start to o...