Chapter 11

Stepping out of the car, I'm so tired that I have to drag myself upstairs. All I can think about is making it to my nice warm bed. I'm so exausted that I can barely even think straight. Some how I manage to make it to my room and fall face first on my bed.

"SLEEP." I grab a pillow and throw it over my head.

Kelsey comes stomping into my room and jumps down on my bed next to me, grabbing my arm to  make me sit up."Um I don't think so sugar. The doctor said not to let you sleep right way, and there's no way I'm letting my roommate die. I need you."

"Well, thanks ." I said to Kelsey giving her an awkward look.

"Any time sugar lips." She says as she walks over to my I Pod and puts on some music. She looks through my music and ends up turning it to "Knockout" by Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj and just starts dancing. Good thing that I kept the one that actually works.

I look at her out of the corner of my eye."What are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing, I'm dancing. I have to keep you entertained so that you stay awake." She says as she jumps up and down throwing air punches.

I can't help but to burst out in laughter. She might not be the best roommate but she sure does try.

 She walks over to me and grabs my hand, pulling me up, to make me dance with her. I Stiffen up for a minute, but then decide to make an idiot out of myself and just let loose.As we start jumping around and dancing we both burst out with laughter and I look over in the doorway to see Stefan standing there with the biggest grin on his face ever. I jump back startled and land on my bed.

" Oh shit, Stefan. What the hell are you doing?" I look at him as if I doesn't effect me that he's here but really on the inside my heart is beating fast and I'm finding it hard to catch my breath.

" I wanted to make sure that you were ok. I wasn't going to stop by because I was pretty sure that you were still mad at me, but the more I thought about anything at all I found myself  thinking about you." He nervously runs his hands through his messy hair.

Hearing those words causes my heart to skip a beat. Just hearing him say that he was thinking about me sends shivers down my spine. I don't want to fight with him or even ask him why he didn't show up to visit me in the hospital. At this moment I am just lost in his words. He is a smooth talker and that's for sure.

I clear my throat." Well thanks for thinking about me...... I mean for stopping over." I try to turn my head, to cover the fact that my face is red all over from blushing, but he grabs my face softly and looks in my eyes.

"I love... your eyes, they are beautiful. I could look at them all day if you allowed me to." He lost his smile and his face takes on a serious look as if he is trying to read the effect his words have on me. He reaches over and softly rubs the bump on the side of my head." Let me get something cold to put on that for you."

"No really , I'm .... He grabs my hand and pulls me away to the living room and sets me on the couch.

He runs his fingers over my lips." Just let me take care of you please. I know that you need someone to watch over you for the night, and I want to make sure your'e safe. Please just don't say anything and just let me do it."

I don't know what to say so I just sit there in silence looking at my hands.I mean this has to mean something. He has to care about me right? Or else he wouldn't be here trying to take care of me, but then if he does care then why was he with that other girl and why didn't he show up at the hospital? All these thoughts just keep racing through my mind.

" I found a bag of frozen corn, so I guess this will work." He sits down next to me on the couch and pushes my head down to his shoulder and then places the corn on my head. I feel really silly with a bag of corn on my head so I start laughing.