Chapter 25 Stefan's P.O.V

On my way to work, I can't help but question myself about what Kendra asked me. I'm pretty much 90% sure that I'm over Jasmine, but why am I all of a sudden questioning myself?

I pull up at the video store and just sit in the car running my hands through my hair. I do this a lot when I get nervous. I get ready to turn off the radio, when all of a sudden the band Paramore starts playing. I sit back and listen and start thinking about how this was Jasmines favorite band.

I really can't do this to myself, or to Kendra. I love Kendra and I need to put this out of my head. I turn off the car and get out, slamming the door behind me. I look at my phone and go through my old text messages. I got a message from Jasmine the other day saying how much I hurt her. I decided it would be best if I didn't answer her back. Better for me, and better for Kendra. I walk inside and throw my keys on the desk in my office. I sit down on the chair running my fingers through my hair as I start to sweat.

Then I look up to see Aaron standing in the door. " Hey, man. Is everything ok?"

I look up at Aaron letting out a deep breath. I just feel so frustrated. " I don't know man. I'm feeling a little confused. For some reason I've been thinking about Jasmine since last night. I mean, do you think that I'm making the right choice by asking Kendra to marry me?"

Aaron looks at me like he's in deep thought as he sits on the end of my desk. " Look, Jasmine has been nothing but trouble for you. For us. When she left you man, it broke your heart. What makes you think that you can even trust her? Now, Kendra. She is a good girl, and she's hot."

I throw my head back against my chair." I know, I know." I get cut off by me phone going off. I pull it out and see a message from Kendra, saying that Tyler some how got invited to this little shopping trip and that she's sorry. I throw my phone down, feeling so confused and tired.

Aaron grabs my phone and looks at it. " Man, you have got to be kidding me. I'm sorry man. I know you don't like Tyler but you just have to trust Kendra and that she knows what she's doing." He hands it back to me.

I look at my phone and hit reply, but then at last second decide on not texting her back." Yeah man, you're probably right. I'm just going to leave her be." I put my phone away and silence it. I don't really care to talk to anyone right now.

Aaron gets up smiling and pats me on the back." See man, I knew you could do it. Just let her hang with Kelsey and have fun. The two brides to be."

Bride! Bride! Bride! That word for some reason both excites me and frightens me. I love Kendra. I know I love her. I mean who wouldn't love someone like her. That also frightens me.