Chapter 6 Stefan's P.O.V

The other night after the bar I followed Aaron and Kelsey upstairs to the apartment because I just couldn't stop thinking about Kendra. I just had to make sure that she was ok. I know that jerk boyfriend of hers came back to the bar because I seen him from across the room with a group full of people. One look at him and you can tell he's a no good loser. I walked quietly down the hall and into Kendras bedroom. I to see her sleeping and looking so beautiful and peaceful. I got ready to head out the door, when all of a sudden I heard her making gagging noises like she was about to throw up. In a panic I ran to the bathroom and grabbed the trash can. I ran down the hall aImost tripping over a stupid shoe. I caught myself and got back to her room just in time for her to sit up and puke in the trash. I could tell she was totally out of it and probably didn't even realize that I was the one taking care of her, but I didn't care. She seemed helpless and hurt and I just wanted to help her. I held her hair back as she let it all out. Then without even looking at me, she turned around and curled back up in bed. I sat next to her rubbing her head for a while, to make sure she fell back asleep. I stayed there for about an hour just to make sure that she didn't choke on her puke. Finally when she seemed to be doing better I got in my car and headed home. That was the other night and then just now I almost made my move on her and kissed her. I realized that I was really starting to feel something for her, so I panicked and took off.

When I get home after driving around for a while, I look at my clock and see that it's 4:00 in the morning. I know it's to late to get any sleep so I put on some music and throw on some old shorts and take my shirt off. A nice workout will make me feel better. I still can't believe I got Kendra that drunk the other night and screwed her night up . Her boyfriend walked in to find her on the dance floor with me. I knew I shouldn't of got so close to her but when we started dancing her body just felt so good in my arms and I just wanted to be all over her. I didn't think it would turn out like this and then to top it off I finally get her alone with me and I take advantage of her. Idiot! She must really hate me right now. I wanted so bad to kiss her but I'm afraid to fall for her. I haven't felt this way about anyone since my last relationship over a year ago. I promised I would give myself time to heal first and not just settle for one of these many girls just trying to throw themselves at me, but Kendra she is different . She's exactly like me just not wanting to get hurt. For some reason she came up with this crazy idea that I'm some kind of player. I really wish she could know the truth about me. I haven't even been with a girl in over a year . I have to much respect for women to just use them. Maybe I can swing by and see her tonight and make it a point to explain to her why I took off last night right before I almost kissed her.

Working out always helps calm me down and clear my head a little. Finally after my whole body is dripping with sweat and I just can't think anymore, I turn on the nice cool shower water. I take off my wet sweaty shorts and let the cool water just run all over my sweaty body. It just feels so good to wash everything away.I jump out of the shower,get dressed and head off to the store. When my ex girlfriend decided to take my heart and run with it I wanted to start fresh and try to get over the past. I found this run down building that had been sitting open for years and decided to put my heart into fixing it up and opening up my own video store. So after that I started spending most of my time at the store.

I pull up to the store and it always gives me a good feeling knowing that all of this is mine and that I did something to turn my life around .It's the weekend so we'll be pretty busy. Maybe that will help me keep my mind off of those beautiful lips that I want so badly to taste. Oh, that body. She's perfect.

I unlock the doors and walk around the store, making sure that all videos are in place. I didn't even realize what time it was until I hear Aarons voice behind me." Hey Stefan. I'm here, sorry I'm running a few minutes late but you know it was a late night."