An Unforgivable Wish (BoyxBoy)

By JamieKins

Ryder Stark has been to hell and back. And this is his story. From the early age of 12, Ryder has lived a li... More

An Unforgivable Wish 1
An Unforgivable Wish 2
An Unforgivable Wish 3
An Unforgivable Wish 4
An Unforgivable Wish 5
An Unforgivable Wish 7
An Unforgivable Wish 8
An Unforgivable Wish 9
An Unforgivable Wish 10
An Unforgivable Wish 11 (Fin)

An Unforgivable Wish 6

1.9K 50 4
By JamieKins

I think I want to change the title... I don\'t know, it\'s too much effort. hhahah:) Hope you like! <3

___

“Pst,” I rolled my eyes and continued to ‘pay attention’ to the teacher in the front of the classroom. I flinched when a ball of paper smacked me on the head, “Don’t you dare ignore me, you jerk! You’ve got some explaining to do!”

               Supposedly Lucas and I have more classes together, sadly. I clenched my teeth when another ball of paper slapped me on the face, except this one was slightly wet. “Oh gross!” I exclaimed. Standing up and turning to face him, I held back the urge to punch him, “I said leave me alone.”

               Lucas visibly paled and he bit his lip enticingly, “Sorry, I just thought we could be friends,” he whispered.

               Snorting, I plopped back into my seat, “I would never want to be friends with someone like you,” I said loudly so that everyone in the class could hear. Mrs. Grace cleared her throat awkwardly and called the class to attention.

               “You are an asshole. I don’t know who made you this way, but I’m going to find out what your big secret is,” Lucas’s hot breath fanned against my ear.

               I smirked and twisted in my seat to face him, “Baby, I was born this way,” I smiled and turned back around.

               Lucas groaned at my lame reference, “Seriously what’s your problem? One minute you can’t even stand the thought of me, and then you say things like that, like we’re actually friends! I don’t get you,” he whispered loudly.

               “Shut the hell up, didn’t I tell you to leave me alone?” I said jokingly. He scoffed and leaned away from my ear.

               “I can’t stand you,” my hands clenched underneath the desk.

               “Well than don’t fucking talk to me,” I growled and picked up my back pack from the ground. Without looking back, I left the classroom, despite Mrs. Grace’s complaints.

               “Hey Stark, what’s up my man? Nice part last weekend, right?” I slammed my fist into the unsuspecting kid and walked off without pause. “O-Okay, nice talking to you!” he yelled behind me.

               I swear this kid has been stalking me forever, it’s starting to piss me off, but he is a nice punching bag. “Stark, what the hell was that?” I groaned and quickened my pace.

               “Stark, stop and talk to me!” he let out a grunt of frustration, “Ryder!”

               I stopped abruptly, making Lucas crash into my back. “What did you call me?”

               He straightened his back defiantly and looked at me square in the face, “I called you Ryder, isn’t that your name?” I blinked in surprise at his outright boldness.

               “No, it’s Stark,” I took a threatening step towards him but he stood his ground. Taking another step towards him, Lucas faltered before taking a step backwards. I titled my head to the side and watched him as he swallowed nervously.

               I smirked and placed a hand against the locker to the side of him after taking another step towards him and making him bump into them. “W-What are you doing?” he stuttered, his blue eyes glancing nervously around the empty hallway.

               I leaned closer to him, placing my mouth right beside his ear, “Absolutely nothing,” I whispered before biting his earlobe and walking towards the school exit.

               He gasped, “I wish you weren’t so confusing!” he yelled as I banged open the door.

               “You and me both, you and me both,” I whispered.

___

“Hey Stark, no surprise seeing you here during school hours,” Leroy exclaimed as I plopped down onto his couch. “So, what did you do this time?” he inquired, raising a black bushy eyebrow.

               “I don’t always need a favor for me to come and visit you,” I mumbled. He laughed and took a sip of his beer.

               “Gloria, you have to hear this! Stark doesn’t want anything; he came here on his own will!” I scowled and watched the old TV set with disinterest.        

               “What did you say, you old hag?” Gloria screeched as she walking into the living room, whipping her hands on her white apron.

               “I said, Stark here, decided to come and visit us, but, and here’s the catch,” he wiggled his eyebrows, “He doesn’t want anything from us,” Gloria rolled her eyes at her husband’s manner and walked over to me.

               “Well, I don’t care whether he wants something or not, I’m just glad he comes and visits us,” she patted my head affectionately and I smiled up at her.

               “Thanks Glorie,” I grasped her hand and placed a kiss on her palm. “But you know what would make me really happy?”

               “Let me guess, you want some scrambled eggs and bacon?”

               “Pretty please,” I pouted up at her and smirked in satisfaction when she laughed and nodded.

               “I love you!” I called after her as she left to go make me breakfast.

               “Boy, you sure know how to wrap her around your fingers. I need to take some pointers from you,” Leroy grumbled. I laughed and snatched the remote control that was lying on the cushion. “You’re lucky you’re like a son to us,” he watched as I flipped through the channels.

               “Yeah, yeah,” I waved him off as I picked a channel I wanted.

               After I got out of juvie and we had officially moved, I would always sneak out of the house when my mom was busy and I would walk around the streets.  One day, I was walking, and I guess I looked like a hobo, because this lady runs up to me and grasps my shoulders screaming, “Oh you poor thing! What are you doing out here all by yourself?”

               I tried to push her off but she had an iron grip on my shoulders, “Hey lady, knock it off!”

               She paused and pursed her lips, “I’m just going to have to bring you home with me!” she declared before she smacked me on the head with her purse.

               “I’m not going anywhere with you, you old hag!”

               She pulled me along, despite my complaints and after a while, I just let her. Finally after walking a few blocks, she stopped in front of a small house that had a white picket fence and rose bushes in front of it. “We’re here, oh my, I wonder if Leroy is here!”

               I reluctantly followed her up the path and stopped in the open doorway, looking curiously in the house. “Come in sweet heart, just take a seat on the couch,” I walked in hesitantly and scanned the room.

               The smell of eggs and bacon filled my nose and my mouth watered at the thought of eating those. Lately my mom had taken to working all night long and she would sleep through the morning, meaning I wouldn’t get any breakfast unless I cooked it.

               “Who is this Gloria?” a stern voice shouted from behind me. I whirled around and glared at the man that was standing behind me with an angry expression on his face.

               “Don’t hurt him, I picked him up off of the streets, poor thing,” she yelled from somewhere in the house.

               The man continued to glare at me, his brown eyes gazing hard into mine. “From the streets, eh?”

               This man, Leroy, had black shaggy hair and brown eyes that were currently glaring into mine. Surprisingly he looked to be in his late forties, and he was muscular. Really muscular.

               “No, I was just walking when this crazy lady,” I pointed to where I thought that lady was, “Ran up to me and grabbed my arm, yelling nonsense,” I growled.

               Leroy’s face scrunched up in thought and then he suddenly broke out into a smile, “That’s my Glorie for yah, always trying to make people’s lives better when actually, she makes them worse,” he smiled at me and reached a hand out for me to grasp, “My names Leroy, and that crazy women in the kitchen, is my wife, Gloria.”

___

               I usually visit them when I’m in trouble, or I just want an escape from life. Surprisingly when I told them about my situation, they just nodded their head and Leroy slapped me on the back.

               When I asked them why they were so nonchalant about it, Leroy just looked at me and said, ‘Boy, Gloria here, is eight years older than me and she used to be my hot bitch of a high school teacher,’ he licked his lips, ‘We are the epitome of law breakers, she couldn’t keep her hands off of me during school hours,’ he winked, ‘If you get what I mean.’

               Let’s just say, I didn’t visit them after that for a while, I still shudder at the mental images.

               “Leroy,” I interrupted his lustful gaze that was zeroed in on Gloria’s butt.

               “Huh, yeah?” he snapped his attention to me.

               “I have a problem… with a guy-“

               “Whoa hold your horses! Look, I’m comfortable talking about you being gay and all, but I don’t want to give you advice,” he shuttered and I smiled. “This talk is for Gloria, not me,” I nodded. Leroy got up from the couch and on his way out, smacked Glorie on the butt.

               She giggled and came and sat down right next to me, “What is it sweet heart?” her head tilted to the side, and her warm eyes melted my nerves.

               “It’s just that there’s this guy at school,” she nodded encouragingly when I paused, “But his name is… is Lucas,” I closed my eyes and waited for her to yell. Opening one eyes slightly, I opened them all the way in surprise when I noticed that she looked excited instead of mad.

               “Oh I’m so happy for you, Ryder! When can I meet him?”

               “You’re not mad?”

               “Why would I be mad?”

               “Well, his name is Lucas as in Luke, like the same name as the kid that raped me in juvie?” I threw my hands up.

               She reached a soft hand to my cheek, “If you keep that against every Luke in the world, than there are only so many guys left. You can’t judge a person by their name, that’s idiotic,” I frowned and twisted my lips.

               “But it hurts so much to even hear his name.”

               “You need to forgive and let go of him, otherwise he’ll be haunting you forever,” she said dejectedly.

               “Thanks Glorie; I think I’ll pass on the eggs and bacon. I feel sick,” I pulled away from her and kissed her forehead before leaving her house.

               Why is Lucas Jones still stuck in my head?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434 44 13
Its a story of a boy from a rich family which was full of comedians for centuries but then a genius was born. A genius who could make anyone smile w...
133 3 11
The life of a 21-year-old writer, turning his life into jokes for your amusement. I heard that's what all good people do. I hope you give it a read a...
4M 196K 38
***EDITED AND REVISED VERSION IS AVAILABLE ON AMAZON IN PAPERBACK AND KINDLE*** "You wrote my name wrong" "You said it's Rider" "It's Ryder with a Y"...
Gift By Lawrence

Teen Fiction

607 73 26
Ryder's looking for a boyfriend, though he's never really planned on doing so. And the lucky-or perhaps unfortunate-winner of his attention is Blake...