Stuck With Him: Kai Parker

By SleepMindWriter

[Highest Rank #1 Kai 12/07/19] [Highest Rank #245 Fanfiction 23/11/16] [Highest Rank #6 Sarcasm 23/02/19] I s... More

A.N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
A.N
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
A.N
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
In Love With Him: Kai Parker

26

25.4K 569 1.5K
By SleepMindWriter

"Phasmatos Incen-ow!" I cursed. I dropped the candle and I held my burning hand. Kai also swore in pain but quickly removed the pain with a simple spell.

Show off. I thought, rolling my eyes seeing how easy he performed the spell.

"I try, Ri." I raise a brow. Did I say that out loud? "Yeah you did."

I decided to change the subject to hide my own shame. "This is so boring, Kai. I've spent an entire hour, alright an hour. And I still can't light this candle." I kicked the candle elsewhere.

He stared at me, with amusement, I rolled my eyes. It had been since a few days since I gotten my memories. Kai was teaching me spells since he said my magic was unique.

Which meant he bonded us again, I didn't know why. Loves me too much. I grinned at my own thoughts.

"What's so funny?" Kai wondered, getting a fresh candle from the bag. He brought about twenty candles and we had around five left.

The rest I threw or kicked away with frustration. I hadn't lit one, the only thing I did was burn my hand.

"Nothing that concerns you." I said, he rolled his eyes throwing the candle at me. I caught it, staring down at it in my hands.

Stupid piece of wax.

Damon kicked us out of the house, saying spell practise was not to be performed in his home. So Kai and I went to the woods, it was still bright outside but night was close by.

"Just relax Ri." Kai said, suddenly behind me. I jumped.

"How did you get here so quick?" I wondered. He just laughed, wrapping his arms over mine and guiding my hands that held the candle.

I felt his breathing in my ear and shuddered slightly. "Please, breathe quieter." I said. Kai laughed, planting a kiss on my cheek.

Though things weren't official with Kai and I, we practically acted like a couple. Well that's what everyone has said about us.

"Please get better at magic." Kai replied, I scoffed but he smiled.

"I'll let you have that." He hummed in victory and I rolled my eyes.

"Now, Ri. Just focus, forget everything else." Kai told me. I nodded. "Close your eyes and clear your mind, just focus on lighting the candle."

"That's difficult with you kissing my neck." I opened one eyes and looked at him. Kai laughed, resting his head on mine.

With my eyes shut, I thought about creating fire on the candle and not my hands. I chanted the spell, under my breath.

This better work. I thought, slowly opening my eyes after the spell was finished.

"Yes!" I cheered, seeing a flame. Kai cheered too. He was now standing against a tree with his eyes glued on me. I smiled but sneezed causing the flame to go out.

Kai broke into laughter and I huffed. "Dammit." I snapped. I threw the candle against a tree, watching it smash into million pieces on the ground. "Screw you candle."

"Well you lit it for a second, I'd say that's a new record." Kai shrugged. I flipped him off and he grinned walking over to me. He held my upper arms. "Wanna try again?"

I raised my eyebrows. "No, who even uses candle anyway? If I want light, I'll flip on a light switch." Kai laughed and leaned down to connect his lips with mine.

++++

"Not another." Kai complained, I rolled my eyes.

"Not another." I mimicked, switching on another episode of Pretty Little Liars. I started watching it when I arrived back in Mystic Falls.

The show frustrated me so much but I was too curious to find out who A was to quit it.

"Kai, today I burnt my hands more times to count. You made me walk through the woods, without even bringing food. I earned this and you're joining me, because its fun annoying you."

He scoffed. "Whatever, Ri."

"Don't whatever me, Malachai." I replied, he rolled his eyes and I kissed his cheek. "Were you a virgin?" I suddenly asked without thinking.

Kai raised his eyebrows and laughed. "What the hell? How'd we get here?"

I shrugged. "I was curious, were you anyway?"

Kai shrugged. "Why does it matter?"

"You were won't you?" I gasped. Kai rolled his eyes, biting his lower lip and I snorted a laugh. "I'm serious, you were weren't you?"

"Fine I was, alright." He snapped and I stopped laughing. "I spent most of my childhood, locked in my bedroom alone instead of going out alright."

I was taken back by his outburst then mentally punched myself. Wait a go, Riley. I looked over at Kai, who was on his phone and he had moved away from me.

"Kai." I shifted over and sat onto his lap. Kai didn't look up from his phone. "Malachai, I'm sorry."

He just hummed while scrolling through his new love; Twitter. I sighed and put my hand on his upper arm. "Kai, please speak to me. Malachai." I whined and poked his cheek.

I continued to poke his cheek, while saying his name. "Malachai, Malachai, Malac-"

"Stop!" He snapped, making me jump a little but I grinned.

"Then talk to me, I'm sorry alright. I forgot you had a bad life." I told him, my hand running through his hair.

Kai just nodded. "Let's go out." He suggested, completely changing the topic. I didn't mind, I felt the awkwardness I created.

"Sure, where should we go?"

"Anywhere, that doesn't involve another episode of this shit." Kai replied, nodding at my TV, that was playing an episode of Pretty Little Liars.

I rolled my eyes, kissing his cheek and watched him smirk before I got off his lap. "This show is amazing." I corrected him.

"Whatever, turns out A is-"

"Don't you dare!" I interrupted and he laughed. I scoffed, grabbing Zeke from the desk. "I swear if you dare spoil that for me, Malachai. I will kill you."

"But wouldn't you die too, Ri?" He shot back with a smirk.

I opened my mouth but shut it and glared. "Shut up." I said, making Kai laughed again and I rolled my eyes however a small smile crept onto my face.

++++

"What?" I asked Damon, not hearing him due to the club music.

He rolled his eyes, taking my arm and dragging me somewhere. When we were at a quieter area, he spoke. "I said, Liz. She pasted and Caroline's not taking it very well."

I raised a brow. "Why did no one tell me this?"

"We tried, you didn't answer."

"Excuse me." I scoffed and dug in Zeke to get my phone. "My phone is switched on twenty four sev-" I stopped, awkwardly laughing at the screen. "Haha, battery dead."

Damon hummed but rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "Whatever, anyway now Blondie's switched off her humanity and wants a year to do whatever."

I shrugged. "Then let her."

"Riley, a vampire in her condition isn't safe. The amount of sorrow and grief she'll feel when she flips it back on. It'll be too much." Damon explained, I nodded.

"Oh." I simply said, adjusting Zeke on my back. "Where's did Kai go-"

I gasped when I felt my airways being cut off. My legs caved in and I fell into Damon, my hands on my throat. "Woah, Riley!"

I gasped, pointing my throat while I felt my head spin. "Kai." Was all I could manage to choke out.

"What?" Damon rose a brow. "Riley, what is happening to you?"

Black spots appeared in my vision and my head became heavy.  The music echoed and rang loudly in my head, while everyone just became a massive blob.

"K...ai." I repeated, using my strength to draw a 'K' on his arm.

"Kai!" Damon finally realised and lifted me into his arms, vamp speeding elsewhere.

"Stop Bonnie!" I heard him yell. The feeling of suffocation was removed and I inhaled greatly, coughing while I held my throat.

I panted, my lungs taking in as much oxygen as possible and my sense soon returned to normal. Damon eased me down slowly. Did he say Bonnie? I realised, glancing up.

Bonnie stood there, her hands shaking and her eyes burning holes into Kai, who was in the same condition as yours truly. "Riley, I'm so sorry. I had no idea, you two were still linked. I just got so mad, seeing him after everything he did to me."

I nodded, waving it off. "Hello to you too, welcome back." I coughed. I walked, stumbling a little towards her for a hug.

"Not the hello you were expecting." She joked and I laughed.

"At least it's one I won't be forgetting." I teased and we laughed. "It's good to finally see you."

Bonnie smiled. "You too, I'm sorry."

I shook my head. "I would've done the same." I glanced over at Kai and walked over to him.

"You idiot. I'm too fabulous to die right now." I said, helping him to his feet. He grinned and I punched his arm. "Where'd you go?"

Kai and I went to a nightclub for some entertainment. It mostly involved the two of us drinking and dancing with complete strangers.

"I spotted Bonnie and I wanted to apologise." He told me. I raised my eyebrows and my jaw almost hit the floor. I say almost because that floor was coated in sweat, alcohol, spit and it was just gross.

"Malachai Parker, apologising again?" I clapped my hands. "Someone hand me a camera, this is some world class memorial footage."

Kai laughed and I joined in while we went back to Damon and Bonnie. "He wanted to apologise." I told them.

Damon bursted out into a fit of laughter for a while, until he soon calmed down realising I wasn't joking. "Wait you were serious?"

"Emotions from the merge, I guess." I shrugged and Kai nodded in agreement.

Kai looked at Bonnie. "I'm sorry Bonnie."

"You really think you can say sorry and I'll forget everything you did to me?" She growled, anger seeping from her voice.

"I'm really sorry." Kai tried again, I rolled my eyes.

"The only reason you're not dead is because you're linked to Riley." She hissed. Bonnie looked ready to murder Kai, so she chose to walk away. Damon followed her and I turned around to Kai.

"Real smooth, Malachai."

"Hey, I tried." He defended. I hummed.

"Whatever. Come on, let's go dance." I said, taking his hand and dragging him into the dance floor with me.

++++

"Riley get up." I groaned at Stefan's voice. Vicious rays of sunlight shone through the windows after he opened the curtains and I hissed.

"Light is bad for vampires." I mumbled, burying my head underneath the pillow.

"You're a witch, Riley. Light is fine for you." Stefan laughed. "What the hell did you two do last night?" He muttered, before I heard him leave the room.

Good question. What did we do?

My mind was pounding and everything spun around in circles. I remembered dancing with Kai for a while, then we drank and then blur.

My eye popped open and I noticed the clothes on the floor. I rose a brow and peeled underneath the blankets. Immediately I put them back down after seeing the other Kai.

Kai laid next to me in my bed, his head buried in my neck and his arms stayed tight around me. I had admitted he looked cute but I knew it was time I got up.

Carefully, I eased out of his grasp and grabbed his shirt along with my underwear. It was difficult to put on my underwear when the room was spinning but somehow I managed.

With the clothes on, I smiled in achievement but it went in seconds after I felt my stomach flip. As in, I ran as fast as my legs could take me to the bathroom to throw up in the toilet. It wasn't pretty.

"Wooo, something smells." I heard Damon say, from the hallway. I glanced up at him and he rested on the doorframe with a drink of bourbon in his hand. "Fun night?"

I couldn't even respond but instead continued to spill my guts into the toilet. He just laughed and I heard him walk away. Spilling out the final part of last night from my body, I stood up clearing the mess and washing my head.

I scrubbed my teeth, with nearly the whole toothpaste, to make my breath fresh when I noticed a something on my wrist.

"What the hell is this?" I wondered, looking down at my wrist. I blinked, to get a clearer view, and inspected it.

"No. I didn't I....." I trailed off. I held my head that was spinning too much and making it impossible to focus.

Groaning, I slowly made my way, holding the wall for support back to my bedroom and into the bed. I hummed, feeling Kai wrap his arms back around me. I just closed my eyes, letting myself slip back into sleep.

++++

A.N -

- Opinions on Riley and Kai?
Good couple?
Bad couple?

Better as friends and she should be with Kol?

- Gif of Kai

- Comment, what do you think Riley got?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 5.2K 55
A popular girl wants to make her cheating jock ex-boyfriend jealous, so she shoots for the perfect gentleman.
3.4K 103 22
Aera woke up one day with amnesia. Wala siyang maalala sa nakalipas na walong taon ng buhay niya. Pero natuklasan niyang hindi lang memory ang nawala...
10.6K 142 21
After he turned 10 the boy known as Izuku midoriya changed. The timid and shy boy was gone. in his place was a new Izuku Midoriya. A izuku Midoriya w...
863K 45.6K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...