Everything Has Changed [LIAM...

By scxttsmccall

Six months. That's how long Aspen has been at peace. It's how long she's been dating sweet, Beta Liam Dunbar... More

PLAYLIST
PART ONE
Full Moon Madness
Supernatural Things
That's A Wolf
Try Harder, Dunbar
Hot Flight Attendant
Get in Losers
As Good as Dead
All My Fault
Hide and Seek is a Dangerous Game
I'm Sorry
PART TWO
Stayin' Alive
Do You Trust Me?
Real Busy
The Old Guy
Better Luck Next Time
The Hellhound
Lydia's Hero
I Want to Be With You
Do it for Me
Murderer
How Desperate?
The Man of Gevaudan
The End Is Near
Real Power
Double Cross
Epilogue

Q&A PT 2

3.6K 65 48
By scxttsmccall

Part two :) :) :)

ASPEN:

What's your current biggest fear?

Aspen: I'd have to say losing Liam. Or Hayden. Or Mason. Or Lydia, Stiles, Scott, Malia, Kira, anyone that I love

What would you do if your sister died?

Aspen: Oh god I don't want to even think about it. Lydia's my sister, and I've already almost lost her so many times. I would probably die myself.

How many kids do you want?

Aspen: Easy. 2. One boy, one girl.

Liam: I'm down.

(SHUT UP JEFF)
(^Seen that vine?)

Marry Liam.

Aspen: Alrighty then.

HAYDEN:

Who's side are you on more- Theo's or Scott's- and why?

Hayden: I'm leaning more toward Scott's side. Aspen kind of opened my eyes to the monster Theo really is, and I don't want to be with the bad guys. I'm with whoever Aspen's with.

Do you like Aspen (In a more than a friend way)?

Hayden: *uncomfortable throat clearing* I think I do.. But I don't know.. Maybe?

Admit that you're lowkey crushing on Aspen.

Hayden: NEXT QUESTION PLEASE.

LIAM:

How do you feel about Aspen's powers?

Liam: They kind of scare me. It's just something about seeing her that way, completely out of it, with those creepy silver eyes that makes me kinda uneasy. Other than that, it's kind of awesome.

Why are you hot af?!

Aspen: *grabs Liam* Mine.

MASON:

What was the most surprising thing to learn about the supernatural stuff?

Mason: Besides the fact that my best friend is a werewolf and his girlfriend is a.. Whatever she is? All of it. Not gonna lie.

Is Cory protecting you?

Mason: idk. But I mean, it's Cory. Wouldn't hurt a fly right?

HAYDEN & ASPEN:

Admit you love each other.

Aspen: Of course we love each other. Love you
Hayden: Yeah. Love you too..

Advice for new friends?

Aspen: Meet them in History class. Those are always the best.

Hayden: We met in Chem.

Aspen: I knew that.

Hayden: Just, be yourself. Don't change just to make a friend. If they were real friends, they wouldn't make you change :)

Aspen: That's so touching H. Didn't know you had a heart in there.

Hayden: You just ruined the moment.

Aspen: :) Oh, and if there's a big supernatural-y secret you're keeping, tell them. It's always better when they know.

ASPEN & LIAM:

What's the hardest part of being together in the supernatural world?

Liam: The hardest part? Worrying about you.
Aspen: Agreed. I'm always worried that something's going to happen.
Liam: I love you :)
Aspen: Love you too babe.

CAN YOU MARRY SOON.

Liam: I've already picked out the cake.
Aspen: My mom said I can wear her wedding dress that she used for her second husband. It's probably hideously out of style though.
Liam: We can just elope.
Aspen: Nah I promised Lydia she could be a bridesmaid.

Why are you guys OTP?
Aspen: Because that's just how we roll.

(Lol I honestly don't know how to answer that ^^^ Forgive me)

SCOTT:

What's the hardest part of being an alpha?

Scott: Keeping my pack safe. I care about them all so much, I wouldn't be able to stand losing any more of them.

When you died for like 10 minutes, did you see Allison in heaven?

Scott: I'd like to say I did, but I don't remember anything from the time I was dead. But I'd give anything to see her again, even if it meant dying temporarily again.

LYDIA:

How are you coping with your new and more intense banshee side?

Lydia: I'll have to admit, it's freakishly awesome.

Why don't you date Stiles? He's been waiting since like 3rd grade and saved your life, and would gladly do it again!

Me: Same question I've been asking myself for 5 and a half seasons.

STILES:

How are you doing with everything that's going on?

Stiles: I'm doing good, I guess. I feel like after saving Lydia and my dad's lives, (not trying to brag but..) I've redeemed myself in Scott's eyes, with the whole Donavan thing. I don't really think he blamed me for it though, not after he learned what really happened.

Scott: We're good bro.

Stiles: M'kay bro.

Scott: Bros?

Stiles: Bros.

Lydia loves you, did you know that?

Stiles: *whispers* My plan... It's working..

Please date Lydia.

Stiles: Not a question but sure.

Do you think your ten year plan for Lydia is working?

Stiles: I sure as heck hope so.

Stydia?

Scott: STYDIAAA.

Stiles&Lydia: ???

Aspen: STYDIAAA.

MALIA:

Who do you trust most in the pack?

Malia: Aspen, Stiles, or Kira. I can't decide.

Are you bisexual?

Malia: I would be for Kira.

(MALIRA YOU GUYS. MALIRA.)

Do you lowkey like Kira?

Malia: ^^^^^^

KIRA:

What was school like for you as a kid?

Kira: Well, me being the awkward little kitsune I am.. It was hard. I didn't have many friends in New York. Moving to Beacon Hills and meeting the pack has been the best things that happened to me :)

ME:

What's the hardest part of being a writer?

Okay so two hard things about writing- Worrying what everyone will think about your writing, and actually writing, even when you have major writers block. I'm really insecure about some things I write so like I'm in constant debate of "should I post or should I not?" Even though, most times, you guys end up liking it anyway, because you're all just awesome like that :) On the other hand, I have a really hard time finding time to write, unless it's like at 10:00 PM. But I make it work :) :) :)

QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS-

Would you read a one-shot book if I wrote it? It could be like, Stydia, Scallison, Malira, Asiam (Aspen and Liam idk), Haspen, like anything :) Would you guys read and request?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 283 12
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ง๐ฌ Riley Winters and Stiles Stilinski had been living happily ever since th...
119K 4.4K 57
[BOOK 6] 10 YEARS LATER... Ten years ago, Aspen left Beacon Hills for good and never once looked back. The pack had mostly gone their separate ways o...
3.2K 123 19
[ BOOK 5 ] COMPLETE โŒ It's been three months since the dread doctors, the beast of Gรฉvaudan, Theo, Katherine was busy, she's been focusing on schoo...
206K 9.6K 58
[BOOK 4] "๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™–๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™ค ๐™–๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๏ฟฝ...