Gray Fullbuster (Gray X OC)

By Uwu_trashley

#1 in the Gray Fullbuster tag August 13 ♡ Gray x OC I was just bored and I like fairy tail so I made this. T... More

About the OC
Meet Natsu
We joined Fairy Tail!
Vulcans?!
Spray painting
Erza?
Evil guild
Outlaws
Lullaby
Weird town
Natsu vs Erza and a curse
Galuna island
Moon drip
Moon drip part.2
Erza's here?!?
Reach the Sky Above
Phantom Strikes
Blade Heartfillia
Past
Goodbye
The next generation
No More Fun
We found Erza
Erzas battle
I cant get a break
Wendy Marvel
The Fight
Merry christmas
Dead Grand Prix
Darkness
March of Destruction
New Year
March of destruction pt.2
It is Your Words
Zero
From Pegasus to the Fairies
Drunk Love!
Call of the dragon!
Natsu vs Gray
Gray vs Natsu pt.2
Friendship will Overcome!
Fairy Tail Wizards!
Rainbow Blossom
Let's go on a date!
We need Money!
I'm Gonna Become 'S' Class!
Begin on Tenroujima Island!
The World of Great Magic
Dead-End of Despair
The Power of Life
The deepest realm
Pocky
The 7 year-gap!
Magical Ball
Magic Ball Pt.2
Crocus, the blooming capital
Sky Labyrinth!
Sky labyrinth Pt.2
Blade vs Astrea!
Matador!
Naval Battle!
Naval Battle Pt.2
Blade vs Minerva
The one who closes the portal!
Please read
Seven Dragons!
Life Time!
Drop Of Time!
Present!
Together
Here Comes KemoKemo!
Here Comes Kemokemo Pt.2
The Place you Came to!
Goodbye Kemokemo
Let me See!
Missing Idiots
The Morning of a new Adventure!
Wizards vs. Hunters!
Wizards vs. Hunters Pt.2!
The Law of Retrogression
Gray vs. Doriate
Voice of the flame
Song of the Fairies
Penalty!
Penalty pt.2
The Nine Demon Gates
Immortality and Sinners
The place that prayers reach
A boys tale
Blade vs. Keyes
The return
Lumen Histoire!
That's the power to live
Ok so....
Fairy Tail Movie
Fairy Tail Movie Pt.2
Fairy Tail movie Pt.3
After Life
Overture
Christmas Special
The Challenger.
Sabertooth
The heated underground battle
Code Blue
In the End
Defense of Magnolia
Vigor
Forward!
Natsu vs. Gray
Bonds
Voice
Will Fate Burn?
When the Flame Extinguishes
Hearts as one
Please
Surprise + Thank You!♡
The end ♡
Done Editing
#1!

Begin the Games!

2K 36 0
By Uwu_trashley

Her outfit looks a bit like Mishakuji Yukari's or guy above^ (edited)

Eating hot cheetos while writing this cuz I can... Sort of.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's some cheering." Erza mumbled while I examined my outfit. It was a purple coat with the fairy tail logo in the back, a black tank top with a purple one under, accompanied by black skinny jeans some purple boots that went halfway up my calf and a white bandana wrapped around my wrist decorated with the Fairy Tail guild symbol. (A/N it's kinda like Yato's scarf. He's from Noragami to those who don't know.)

"I didn't realize there be so many people." Lucy added.

"Both Fiore wizards and a ton of regular spectators, it seems." Gray pointed out.

"Y'know, I don't really like this outfit." Natsu grumbled.

"It's too late to whine about it now! Master told us to wear matching team colors, right?" Lucy scolded.

"I like mine. It's cute." Erza posed.

"Yep. Me too." Gray smiled.

"Say that after you put your clothes on!" I sighed.

"I don't believe this, but i'm supposed to put this on...?" Elfman sulked holding the small dress that was meant for Wendy.

"HAHAHAHAH! That's great!" Natsu laughed.

"You won't fit into Wendy's outfit, huh?" Lucy asked with a nervous smiled.

"The problem is your body's gotten too big." Gray sighed.

"I was jazzed to participate in this, but is Wendy okay?" Elfman asked changing the once happy mood. We looked down not knowing what to say. Earlier Lissana and Happy found her and Carla passed out near the palace garden with magic deficiency disease. Thankfully though she will recover once she gets enough rest.

.

.

.

Once Elfman got his new uniform we waited in one of the halls near the entrance the stage for someone to call our guild name.

"Is the villain who harmed Wendy someone connected to this tournament?" Natsu asked his voice barley above a whisper.

"It's possible." Lucy nodded.

"Someone trying to weaken us? Or.." Gray mumbled.

"It doesn't matter." I replied.

"All we can do now is this! We gotta do our best, for Wendy's sake too!" Elfman nodded.

"Alright, let's go!" Natsu ordered after a while of silence. He started by walking forward first the rest of us followed right besides him.

"Okay, The players are about to take the field! Starting with the eight ranked team! Can they recapture their past glory?! The group whose name clashes with their rowdiness! Fairy Tail!" The announcer yelled. Natsu raised a fist as the symbol of our soon to be victory but in exchange all we got was...

"BOOO!"

"WHAT?!" Natsu yelled. There goes our confidence.

"Booing, are they?!" Gray growled.

"What the hell is this?!" Lucy cried out.

"Fairy Tail has come in last place every year, but they survived the elimination round, though even in that, they were in eighth place. Will the Tenrou bunch that created a sensation with their homecoming now become Fiore's number one?" The announcer asked rhetorically.

"Aw." Lucy sighed.

"Don't let it get to you." I advised.

"LET'S START CHEERING THEM ON!" The master yelled from the sidelines.

"HOORAY! HOORAY! HOORAY! FAIRY TAIL!" Our guild cheered.

"As long as we've got the support of our comrades that's all that counts." Erza smiled.

"Yeah." Lucy agreed with a smile.

"What the heck is that?" Natsu asked after hearing a whistle blow from our guild's sidelines.

"I don't believe it!"

"How...?!" I asked staring at Mavis Vermilion a.k.a The first master of Fairy Tail.

"Hooray, hooray, hooray Fairy Tail!" She smiled swinging her feet of the edge.

"AHAHAHAHA! It's encouraging to have the first master watch us!" Natsu laughed.

"Even though she is a ghost.." Gray sighed.

"Alright, now moving on to the team who made seventh! The hounds of hell! Quatro Cerberus!" The announcer yelled.

"WILD FOUR!" A group of guys appeared.

"In sixth place, the all female guild, the dancing girls of the great deep, Mermaid Heel!" From the gates appeared a group of women all of them seem grown up except for one girl with braids and this one girl who seemed somewhat familiar.

"In fifth place are the bright blue wings in pitch dark, Blue Pegasus!" And out emerged the four players and a... giant blue bunny?

"Continuing with fourth place! The goddess of love and war, the holy destroyer, Lamia Scale!"

"Oh my! This comes as a surprise! The first appearance of a guild, and in third place! The midnight mobile force, Raven Tail!"

"The second place finisher oh, this is a shocker! Will they become the soaring key with tattered wings? The unbelievable, improbable, Fairy Tail team B!"

"WHAT THE HELL?!" We yelled.

'Nice to know how much trust the Master puts in us." I mentally sighed.

"Alright, we've just got one team left to introduce! That's right, you know who it is! They're the strongest, invisible, indisputable champions! SABERTOOTH!" From the last gate appeared a group of six. The first two to appear looked fairy familiar, one was a blonde male with blue eyes who had his arms held out victoriously, behind him was an attractive cute stoic looking guy with black hair and a fringe like my own and a pair of red eyes, following him was a girl around my age she had straight long black hair with eyes that where a mix of purples, and right behind her was a girl with short white hair decorated with a single blue rose as for her eye color they where brown like Lucy's, following her was a mint haired colored guy that had a cocky smirk on his face, and right behind him was a guy with blonde locks that where somewhat covered by a huge hat and a mask hiding his pale face.

"So here you are, huh?" I heard Natsu growl.

"Let's have a good time, Natsu-san!" The Blonde male that appeared first teased.

"So that's Fiore's strongest guild." Gray frowned.

"And now, all the teams are here, but what are your impressions Yajima-san?" The announcer smiled. 

"I envy their youth." The old man sighed.

"Okay, everyone, you've waited long enough. I'm going to announce the program of the Grand Magic Games!" Suddenly a huge mural popped out from the ground it had the program for the whole few days of the GMG although it only had the program for today the rest of the days were just question marks next to those question marks it said battle.

"So theres competition and a battle every day?" Gray sighed.

"Battle, huh?" Natsu smirked.

"Starting with the competition, points have already been divided among the teams, according to they ranking in the elimination round, from first to eighth. Now for the competition part, each team can select one of their members to take part. And for the battle part, the results of fan votes will be taken into consideration when the sponsors make the pairings."

"What?!" Erza frowned.

"They can decide on the match-ups however they want?" Gray mumbled.

"In other words..." Lucy started.

"If you're unlucky, you could exhaust your magic during the competition part, then be forced into battle." I finished for her.

"The rules for the battle part are simple. As you can see, the teams face off against each other, with the winning team receiving ten points and the losing teams getting zero points. In the case of a tie, both teams will receive five points. And now the Grand Magic Games' opening game! Let's begin 'Hidden'!" And so the GMG started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shouldn't have eaten those cheetos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 22.1K 61
Fairy tail x reader one shots. Because fairy tail is my favorite Will be female unless otherwise specified [requests closed] Highest #289 in Fanfic...
306K 6.4K 28
(Y/n) (Y/l/n) has been a Fairy Tail Mage for a long time, since she was a child. She has a history with Gray and Erza. She is also a Dragon Slayer, o...
56.3K 1.7K 14
It was another day where Team Natsu are out doing a job around East Forest of Magnolia. Their job was to find a treasure that's buried in the future...
208K 5.8K 30
❝ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ⁿᵒʷ ᵒⁿ, ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ, ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿˡʸ ʸᵒᵘ. ❞ ↪️Lasya never cared about anything other than her sister. Because of her protectiveness, she will k...