Trapped In Minecraft

By TheStoryTeller98

Bailey, Callum, Lizzie, Joel, Oli, Yammy, Joey, and Daniel are all widely known Youtubers who are known fo... More

Chapter One: Let's Celebrate!
Chapter 2: MineCon Part 0
Chapter 2: MineCon Part 2
Chapter 2: MineCon Part 3
Easter Special: History of Love
Chapter 3: Welcome to the World of Minecraft
Chapter 4: Trapped in the Game!
Chapter 5: The Quest
Author's Note: Sorry
Chapter 6: Preparing for the Journey
Chapter 7: Real Nightmare
Authors Notes: Holy Hell Guy's
Chapter 8: Prepared to Fight
Contest Time!!!!
Chapter 9: Portal to Another World!
Chapter 10: The Queen
Im Sorry Guys!!!
Chapter 11: 5 Months Later
Authors Note: Super Duper Sorry
Chapter 12: The Challenge
Chapter 13: The Beginning of a War
Chapter 14: Fighting For Love
Side Chapter: Bouncy Castle Mayhem
Chapter 15: The Ex Boyfriend
Chapter 16: Gone to Evil
Story Update
Chapter 17: The Plan
Chapter 18: Breaking and Entering
Final Update!
Hey Guys!!!
Please Vote!!!
Update Time!!!
2nd Book is Here!!

Chapter 2: MineCon Part 1

2.2K 36 88
By TheStoryTeller98

Hey guys Story-Teller here!!!

Here is the 1st part of the long weekend at MineCon. I hope you enjoy and without further dama do here is Part 1 of Chapter 2!! Dam I'm good at rhyming!!!

Song of the Chapter...... Skinny Love covered by The Orion Sound

The Story-Teller

***********************

Bailey's POV.

Callum was still asleep, I had gotten up almost an hour ago and had already order room service for the both of us. I would wake him up when the food showed up, I was currently sitting on my side of the bed editing a collab video I did with Dan and Phil we had done a baking video and I helped them make a cake. I was at the part in the video where Dan had dumped a handful of flour onto my head and thus started a food fight in the kitchen. Then we had to go to the store and buy more ingredients and clean up the kitchen before we finally finished the cake. It turned out really good and I had a really nice time with them, I was hoping to see them here sometime today or tomorrow I think they said something about coming to mine Joel's, and Oli's performance for TheOrionSound band. Maybe then I would see them there. There was a knock on the door, I went and answered it and it was the room service people, I gave the guy a tip and he pushed the cart in the room. I went over and was deciding how to wake up Callum, I grabbed my camera and began to record.

"Hey CakeBlocks, Bailey here I am currently in mine and Callum's room and well as you can guess I am going to wake him up with the ice that came with the orange juice container with our breakfast this morning" I said quietly.

"So I am going to place you guys over here and watch as I completely soak Callum with Ice and Water" I giggled. I set the camera down and grabbed the container full of ice and slowly walked to Callum's side of the bed. I counted down from 3.

"3" I whisperer to the camera.

"2".

"1" I yelled and dumped the ice on top of him, I then dropped the bucket and ran to the other side of the room with my camera.

"Ugh Bailey" he yelled getting up and smirking evilly at me.

"What was that for?" he asked slowly walking towards me.

"Breakfast is here" I gulped gesturing to the food on the cart by the door behind him.

"Oh I can see that but was it necessary to wake me up with water" he said getting really close to me.

"Well yeah I mean we always play pranks on each other I didn't think you were going to be like this" I said pushing myself up against the wall. He didn't say anything but he did continue to walk slowly towards me.

"Well guys I'm going to try to get myself out of this so I will talk to you in a little bit" I said turning my vlogging camera and tossing it on the bed before I slid back against the wall trying to avoid the grinning Callum who was trying to attack me. I made a short dash out of the corner and jumped over the bed and then ran out the door and into the hotel hallway. I took off running down the hallway and ran in the direction of my brother and Lizzie's room. I could hear his footsteps pounding on the floor behind me, he called after me,

"I will get you Small".

"In your dreams Knight" I laughed over my shoulder. I could see my brother's room fast approaching, and perfect timing too Lizzie opened the door to see the ruckus we were causing as I burst through the door and into their room. Lizzie then slammed the door shut in Callums face and began to laugh at me as I was face first on the floor of the room.

"What did you do? " she laughed.

"Bucket of Ice to wake him up" I giggled.

"Bailey no wonder he wants to kill you" she laughed.

"Who wants to kill my sister?" Joel asked as he walked out of the bathroom next to me.

"Callum, your sister decided to wake him up with a bucket of ice this morning" Lizzie said.

"Oh well if that's the case then bros before sister or well something like that" He grinned and grabbed me by the waist and threw me over his shoulder. I squealed and struggled to get out of his grip as he opened the door and threw me into Callum's open arms, who held me tight.

"Just don't kill her" he said before laughing and closing the door on us.

"Well I have you now" he growled in my ear. Now let me tell you morning messy hair Callum is very sexy. No stop Bailey what are you talking about about. I don't like Callum he is my best friend.

"What are you going to do to me?" I squeaked as we made our way back to the room.

"Oh I have a good idea" he grinned at me.

"Oh god" I struggled to get away.

"Your not getting away this time" he growled as he pushed open the door to our room and threw me on the bed. He then pinned me down and began to tickle me, now if you knew me personally you would know that I am horribly ticklish and I was in tears from how long he tickled me for. He soon was just leaning over me and we were staring into each other's eyes. He began to lean down and I closed my eyes.

That's when I felt it.

His warm lips on mine and my god they were soft and so smooth. I kissed back immediately, he pulled back and away from me and looked at me.

"Wow" I mumbled.

"Oh my god I am so sorry I don't know what got into me" he said scared.

"No it's fine that was amazing" I mumbled.

"Wait your okay with that" he said.

"Yeah I've been questioning my feelings about you for a while and I think that sorted it out" I grinned and then leaned up and kissed him again.

"Wow your amazing" he said when I pulled away.

"So are you" I grinned.

"So are we you know together?" he asked me.

"I don't know do you want to be?" I asked him.

"More than anything".

"Then I guess we are" I grinned and kissed him again.

"Alright now that that's over how about we eat and get ready for our meet and greet?" I said.

"Perfect Idea" he said.

"Then lets go Lover Boy" I grinned.

*1 Hour Later*

Callum, Oli, and I were now waiting in the backstage area behind where our meet and greets would be happening. I was currently reading over the schedule for the event, I first looked over at Callum and Oli talking about some collab they were gonna do. We decided to keep this private from everyone family, friends, and fans until we were comfortable with everyone knowing.

Schedule:

11:00 : Q and A with MinecraftBaker, SeapeeKay, and TheOrionSound

11:30 : Individual meets

12:30 : Pictures

1:30 : Bailey and Oli's Performance

2:00 : End of Meet and Greet

This was going to be fun, lets do this!!

*15 Minutes Later*

So we were now sitting behind a table taking questions from the fans as some people walked around with microphones so we could hear them better, this was the latest one.

"So Bailey I have a question for you" a girl said.

"Alright shoot it" I grinned.

"First of all I Love you".

"Well thank you".

"But my question is do you know about Bli (Bailey and Oli) and Ballum (Bailey and Callum)?" She asked me.

"Ummm no what are those?" I asked her.

"There are yours and Oli and Callum's ship names everyone in the CakeBlocks fandom think you should date either or them" she squealed.

"Oh well that's interesting" I mumbled. I could hear Oli and Callum both chuckle from either side of me from where they were sat.

"Well I am sad to tell you guys I am not really interested in a relationship right now and I hope you guys can understand" I told them.

They all awed and then went back to their normal fan girl states. They continued to ask questions like, "What's your favorite color?", "Who is your favorite You Tuber?", "Who is your celebrity crush?", and stuff like that. We went on with that for another 20 minutes and soon it was time for the individual meets. I had girls and boys of all ages come up and get hugs and they made these really cool fan art stuff and gave me some american or other country candy to try and I told them all I would make a video in the future of me trying all of the this stuff. It was really nice to meet all of them and I told them all thank you for liking my content. I even had a couple of people tell me that they were up and coming You Tubers and asked to me subscribe to the channels which I did on the spot. I even vlogged a little bit of the event and with a couple of the fans. Then they all got in line again and we did the pictures they would each get an individual shot with each of us and then a group with all 3 of us. Then it was time for mine and Oli's special performance. We played a couple of new songs like "7 Years by Lucas Gram" and "Wake Up by The Vamps" We had the crowd singing along and they were super excited about the performance and they knew most of the songs. Then we did one called "Skinny Love" and they absolutely loved it but we both messed up and it was so sad but the crowd still loved it. Callum was vlogging the entire thing on my camera and was going around to the fans and vlogging them singing along, it was really a great time but now it was time to leave and I needed to head to my girl gamer panel.

"Thanks Everyone for coming" I yelled and took off running through the curtain into the backstage area. The boys soon followed and we ran off to Lizzie, Yammy, and I's girl gamer panel because I was running a little late. The boys went and met up with Scott, Kyle, Joel, and DJ who were sat up in the front row as I ran backstage to meet up with Lizzie and Yammy. We then were rushed onto the stage where the same process as before happend and we answered questions and took photos and gave girls advice about how to stick up to guys who think girls shouldn't play video games. Then we were all ushered off stage where we met up with the guys and we decided to go out to dinner to a nice restaurant to celebrate a great successful first day at MineCon. Everyone went back to their individual rooms to grab clothes and then all the girls were coming to mine and Callum's room and then all the boys were going to Joel and Lizzie's room. I shut the door behind Callum and I and I was pushed up against the wall.

"So your not interested in guys huh" He growled into my ear, god that was hot.

"Only you babe" I said giving a quick kiss on the lips and then slipping away to my bag to find something nice to wear for tonight. Callum soon found his stuff and left on his way to Joel's room, he gave me one last kiss and told me he would see me later. Soon all of the girls were in my room and we all got ready together. We planned on meeting the boys down in the lobby in about 10 minutes and I don't know why but I was nervous.

"Bailey what's wrong?" Lizzie asked me.

"Nothing" I told her.

"Well is there something going on between you, Oli, and Callum because you all have been acting weird ever since the whole Nando's thing that happened last week?" she asked me.

"No were all fine" I told her.

"Okay if you say so but you know you can come to me if anything is wrong, right?" she told me.

"Yup I will if anything is a problem" I said with a grin. We then just talked about random stuff and soon it was time to meet up with all of the guys downstairs, we went into the elevator and made our way down to the lobby. The boys were waiting for us to go out. We made our way out into the streets looking for a good place to eat. Callum and I were in the back and he whispered in my ear when no one was looking.

"You look absolutely stunning babe" he whispered.

"Thanks Babe" I grinned.

"You did amazing today at both of your events your fans really do love you" he told me.

"Thanks" I grinned and nudged him. I think I will enjoy having him as a strong, protective, and sexy boyfriend.

********†***************************

Well there is Chapter 2 Part 1 sorry it is updated so late this Sunday i was super busy this week but i promise next Sunday wont be as late.

Hope you enjoyed it!!

Question of the Chapter:
Favorite food?

Mine is chicken!!!!

Have a great day/night my readers!!!

The Story-Teller

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 1K 13
✎ . . . Disease Outbreak / Zombie Apocalypse AU. IRL-Based. ☠ ◉ ☠ ◉ ☠ ◉ ☠ ◉ ☠ ◉ ☠ ◉ ☠ ◉ ☛ . . . You were wallowing in both your self pity and t...
5.2K 145 22
"You know what, Scott? I've had enough of your perkiness. From now on, we are at WAR! You understand me?! War! Your chickens will BURN! Everything yo...
305K 4.7K 22
➝ I saw my friend, @FlappyFalcon05 doing this, so why not give it a shot? ➝ A MineCraft YouTubers × Reader Oneshot book that contains 19 Complete sto...