Bond Between Villages (Gaara...

By kiko_uchiha

(this isn't actually rated PG-13.. Ignore that please!) Kitsune is on team 7 in Honoha, with Naruto Uzumaki... More

Bond Between Villages (Gaara love story)
chapter one 1
chapterr two
chapter threee
chapterr four
chapterr five
chapterr six
chapter sevenn (uploaded again...)
chapterr eight
chapterr nine
chapterr eleven
chapterr twelve
chapterr thirteen
chapterr fourteen
chapterr fifteen
chapterr sixteen
chapterr seventeen
chapterr eighteen
chapterr nineteen
chapterr twenty
chapter twenty onee
chapter twentyy two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty fourr
chapter twenty fivee
chapter twenty sixx
chapter twenty sevenn
chapter twenty eightt
chapter twenty niine
chapter thirtyy (FINAL!)

chapterr ten

13.6K 383 71
By kiko_uchiha

So I liked how the recap thing worked out... So form now on I will do that at the beginning of every new chapter!

Also, I just wanna say thank you to everryyyone who voted and commented, fanned me, and just read my story!

<3!

*Go little recap thing*

"Look!" He yelled. Kiba whirled around and I heard him gasp. Akamaru who sat on his shoulder buried his face in Kiba's jacket.

Turning slowly and against my will, I saw something I didn't want to.

Gaara was still on the balcony, and Kitsune was standing. Her hair whirled all around her, pushed by some invisable force. I couldn't see her face, but her fingernails looked just... Deadly.

Gaara stood there with his arms crossed, not moving one bit.

"Dammit Gaara get out of there! Get over here!" Kankuro yelled while waving his arms.

But we were too far for Gaara to hear us. But I could hear one thing... And that was Kit. In the same spine-chilling voice as before, she yelled out slowly;

"Oh Kitsune. You never learn, do you?" And that same laugh filled the air.

*End little recap thing*

Temari's POV

"Kitsune!" Kiba's voice rang through the air. But this wasn't Kitsune... So she wouldn't respond.

"Kit snap out of it!" He yelled again. Kankuro grabbed his arm to stop him from running to her.

"Kiba stop..."I whispered. What was Gaara doing?

"You can't hope to live, boy."Kitsune's chilling tone interrupted my thoughts. She was facing Gaara, her eyes glowing red. She seemed so threatening.. But Gaara being the har headed person he is didn't care.

"Get outta there..."Kankuro muttered to himself. For the first time in awhile, I was actually worried for Gaara. Just then, Kitsune sprang forward, arm outstretched and her claws reaching for Gaara.

He didn't even flinch. Instead, his sand surrounded him making a wall. Kit's hand smashed into it, and a growl escaped her mouth. I could see her face, and let me say her teeth were just... creepy. They were long a pointed like fangs.

With a scream of rage from Kit, the wall of sand threw her back and she hit the wall. Gaara's eyes narrowed and stared at Kitsune, who seemd barely affected.

The sand surrounded her in a ball.

'No... He wouldn't"

My eyes widened. He could kill her... But instead she just slashed through it with her claws. Such power! He would't kill her... This wasn't really her, anyway!

"What is she to you, boy? You wouldn't hurt your friend, now would you?"Kitsune's lips curved into a cruel smile. I knew we were all just waiting for something to happen... Something to happen to make this stop.

But nothing happened to make it better. Instead Kit reached for her katana. Carefully sliding it out, Kitsune laughed.

"Why the hell isn't Gaara doing anything?" Kankuro whispered to me.

"The same reason we aren't... He doesn't know what to do."I never took my eyes off my brother, who seemed very confused... His eyes narrowed more.

Kitsune took this as a chance to attack. Swinging her katana in a deadly arc, she flew towards Gaara. But yet again, his sand just blocked it. I knew he couldn't block it forever... Especially with that blinding speed we had all seen before this demon.

I guess it was a good time to use that speed. In a flash she was behind Gaara. And he did not expect that...

"Gaara!"I dashed forward. This had gone on long enough. We had to help, had to do something.

Kit's foot lashed up and kicked Gaara forward. He was surprised... And whirled around. His sand surrounding Kit again. she laughed again as the sand just fell limp around her.

"What controls that sand, boy? Because I know it isn't you... Hm."She yelled as she flew towards Gaara again. This time she kicked him, causing him to double over. Instead of letting him fall, Kitsune kneed Gaara in the face and then pinned him against the wall.

Her hands around his throat, Kitsune laughed. Dammit what's so funny?!

"A Jinchuuriki, eh?" I didn't keep running. Kankuro grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Kankuro stop! We have to help Gaara!" I tried to struggle, but it was no use. Sad my little brother is stronger than me, right?

"It'll get us killed! He can handle himself. Give him a chance, he knows what it's like." Kankuro wasn't kidding. For once, his usually sarcastic, goofy face was completely serious.

Gaara wasn't moving, but he just stared into Kitsune's eyes.

"Careful, boy. Don't get yourself hurt!" Her grip tightened on Gaara' s neck. His sand swirled around Kitsune's ankles, winding up her legs.

As the sand started to squeeze tighter, Kitsune (or whatever the hell this thing is) threw her head back, laughing.

"You can't hope to hurt me. As long as this girl lives, I'm untouchable!"The sand traveled farther up her body, almost encasing her. She released her hold on Gaara, and he stumbled forward. He reached out with his hand.

'Not the sand burial!'I didn't dare to move. Neither did Kiba or Kankuro. He wouldnt! After what this thing just said... Surely he must realize he's only hurting Kit!

'But why would he care about her? He's killed so many times before...'

"Don't hurt your friend, boy." Gaara seemed to be at war with himself over this... Either kill Kitsune and set this demon loose, or risk all of us getting killed. Either way, we all seemed powerless.

I thought back to the memories we had seen. The 3 times before, the demon only left Kitsune's body after killing... So would someone or something have to die to stop this? If any of us died here, not only would the villages be angry, but so would the Hokage and Kazekage...

I watched as the sand retreated form Kitsune. If Gaara couldn't fight her... What would he do?

"Hm.. I've been foolish. Killing will not help me, here. No matter how many lives I take, I still seem to be trapped." Kitsune crossed her arms. I saw Gaara lean over out of the corner of my eye. He isn't used to being hurt... And he surely has been taking quite a beating here.

"Even your death wouldn't help me escape, boy. This girl is a prison for me..."

I turned my eyes back to Kit just in time to see her draw her katana once again.

'But she just said taking killing Gaara wouldn't do anything!' Unless she meant... Oh no.

"Kitsune!"Kankuro and Kiba must have noticed, too. We all dashed forward again. But I knew we were too far, and Gaara was too weak to do anything more.

"There is, however, one life's end that would help me gain my freedom." Time seemed to slow as Kitsune's arm swung out in front of her, pointing her own katana toward herself.

"You were never strong enough, anyway."and with that last statement, that demon thing (I really have no idea what it's called) brought the sword towards her.

At the last moment, I squeezed my eyes shut. But that didn't block out the scream. It wasn't the demon anymore. It was Kitune, the real Kitsune's scream.

Opening my eyes, I saw her on the ground with the handle of her katana sticking out of her... Not a very pretty sight. That's not mentioning the pool of blood that surrounded her.

Gaara seemed frozen as we all rushed up the balcony. Kit's eyes were shut tight again, and she seemed unconsious.

"Kitsune!"I got on my knees next to her. Kiba and Kankuro followed me, and we immediatly tried to help her. First thing, was getting that katana out of her. It didn't do anything major, but she was bleeding a lot. And if that didn't stop then this would be really bad.

*10 minutes later*

Kitsune was now inside on her bed. After hurrying around to stop the bleeding and clean her wound, we got her inside with a lot of bandages wrapped around her waist where her sword pierced.

All of us sat on the bed watching her, wondering if she wold wake up soon.

I had sent a message to her sensei, telling him that she could not go on thier mission. Also, the hokage was coming tomorrow to heal her properly and make sure she would be OK.

I treated Gaara's injuries as well, though he only had a few and wasn't very nice when I tried to help him.

"Temari... she's waking up." Kiba broke through my thoughts, and I looked at Kitsune.

Her eyes fluttered open and she looked at each one of us with confusion. She looked at Gaara and opened her mouth to say something. But before she could, she passed out again.

Well, that was expected, 10 minutes ago she was a human shishkabob.

But before she fell asleep again, we all noticed something. While her eyes were no longer cold and cruel, they were differnt. Yes, they were Kitsune's eyes, but they were now as red as her demon's eyes.

_________________________________________________

So I hope you all liked it!!

I know it's short and I feel bad -_- I was gonna add more, then decided not to because I wanted it to go in the next chapter instead. Dont hate me for it!

Like allwayysss 2 votes before chapterr elven!

Anyywayy please vote and comment (i love getting feedback!) and let me know what you think!

<3!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 5.7K 43
After four years of traveling, Sasuke returns home for a week to see the Hidden Leaf Village and what it's become, as well as to see his friends and...
29.5K 804 15
The story unfolds seven months after the Fourth Shinobi War, and it's Temari's first time coming to Konoha during the start of peacetime. Shikamaru i...
298K 10.1K 38
Within the village of Konoha, both humans and demons live in peace as the two races help each other out. But there is one demon that the humans hate...
10.3K 318 16
The Haruno family just settled into konoha with there eight year old daughter. At first glance Sakura hated moving to a new city, leaving behind her...