Lyon Brothers Preferences

By haruharux23

Include all three Lyon brothers. Prompts & Requests are always welcome. More

Your Role At Empire
The First Time He Sees You
You Meet For The First Time (Jamal)
You Meet For The First Time (Hakeem)
You Meet For The First Time (Andre)
Outfit You Wear When You First Meet (Hakeem)
Outfit You Wear When You First Meet (Andre)
Outfit You Wear When You First Meet (Jamal)
How He Hugs You
Where He Likes To Kiss You
How You Cuddle
First I Love You
Hakeem Imagine For Janae
Imagine for Toni
Hakeem Imagine
Hakeem Imagine For Ricquel
Imagine For Ricquel
Author's Note
Baby Names Preference
Wedding Preferences
Relationship With Cookie
When He's Jealous
What He Calls You
Requests
PLEASE READ
How He Is When He's Sick (Requested)
What Kind Of Dad He Is (Requested)
How He Is When You're Pregnant. (Requested)
Your Relationship With Lucious (Requested)
You match for the first time (Requested)
How He Proposes To You
Send In Requests
How He Cheats On You (Requested)
You Get Into An Arguement & He Gets Agressive (Honorary Imagine + Requests)
You Get Into An Arguement & You Break Up (Honorary Imagine + Requests)
You Get Into An Arguement & He Wants Another Baby (Honorary Imagine + Requests
What He Loves About You
Not An Update But...
HEY GUYS!

He Gets Jealous & Punishes You (Request)

5.4K 124 5
By haruharux23

Requested By: @liyah_styles

Hakeem: He got jealous after seeing clips of your latest video with Chris Brown. So to get back at you he shoots a sultry video with Tiana knowing it will make you equally, if not more, jealous. This was a frequent thing for you two.

Andre: He gets jealous when he finds out you've been talking to one of the new board members. Of course you are just helping him out with getting caught up but Andre over thinks it and overreacts confronts you. This of course leads to a heated arguments and rough makeup sex.

Jamal: He gets jealous after Lucious plants doubts in his mind. He then gives you the cold shoulder until you finally force him to talk to you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 2.1K 30
Everyone knows that Lucious Lyon has 3 kids with Cookie Lyon. Hakeem, Jamal, & Andre, but no one in the public eye knows that Christina is actually L...
8.2K 99 17
BOOK 7~ Ok so last time didn't go as planned but we're back!🤗💖 You already know the intro. Hakeem, Angel, And the rest of the Lyon Family is back...
76.6K 1.7K 37
Hakeem is angry and very determined to prove his father wrong that Lyon Dynasty will last. After his performance at Laviticus, he meets Malia. She is...
22.2K 593 15
In which an R&B/Pop duo of two Afro-Latina sisters got signed to the Empire Entertainment record label, not knowing everything that comes with the Ly...