A Summer With You

Per KimmiePines

Pines Twins, Mabel and Dipper, was sent to a strange town named Gravity Falls when they first met their Grunk... Més

EXTRA, EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!
Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Crush...?
Chapter 3: I love Jellies!
Chapter 4: The Inconviniencing
Chapter 5: The Inconviniencing (2)
Chapter 6: Third Wheel
Chapter 7: The Break Up.
Chapter 8: The Break Up. (P2)
Chapter 9: Good or Bad?
Chapter 10: Into the Friendzone.
Chapter 11: Into the Friendzone. (P2)
Chapter 12: Couch.
Chapter 13: Oh No?
Chapter 14: I knew it!
Chapter 15: Heat of the moment.
Chapter 16: What A Surprise
Chapter 17: Explanation
Chapter 18: Is this Goodbye?
A/n: SPECIAL THANKSSS!!
Epilogue.
A/N: BONUS!
BonusChapter #1: Love God.
BONUS#2: Scrapbookortunity.
↓↓↓ONESHOTS HERE!↓↓↓
Author's Stories.
RP: You Belong With Me.
I like someone else..
Sold Out
Left Behind.
Accidents Happen.
I thought... [Part 1]
I thought. . . (Part 2)
I thought. . . [Part 3]
I thought. . . [Final Part 4] :(
Nobody but me.
Disco Girl
SPECIAL Birthday Surprise!
Photograph
I already did.
Treat and Treat!
I'm here.
Mabel's Guide to Matchmaking!
Dipcifica Oneshot
Satisfied.
A Christmas Special!
New Year
Realize
Bad Day
hi can i have a moment with u? pls read this
discord server

Love Practice.

7.3K 139 129
Per KimmiePines

FUTURE A/N: Hey, just a heads up. This was created APRIL 24, 2016 so they'll maybe some errors of grammar and spelling. So, yeah. Enjoy, anyway!

{COMPLETED}

Age: 13

~Dipper's POV~

We were just sitting on a booth in the diner, waiting for the waitress to take our order. While waiting, Mabel and I talked for a little bit.

Then the waitress came. It was Y/N.

"Hey, guys! How's my favorite customers doing?" Y/N asked.

"We're cool, Y/N. Pancakes please!" Mabel said.

"Alright." Y/N said as she reached out for her pencil and notepad. "Okay. So 2 pancakes. Anything else?" We shook our heads. "'Kay. Coming up!" She said as she walked away.

-TimeSkip brought to you by the weirdness wave.-

Y/N handed us our food.

"Thanks! Y/NN! I mean, (different nickname), I-I mean- oh nevermind." I said. Oh man! You messed it up, Dipper.

But instead of a confused face, she responded with a giggle. She's so cute. She then walked away.

"Woah, bro. What happened back there?" Mabel said between chuckles. But then she gasped like she realized something.  Oh no.

"*gasp You-" she rendered to me. "and her-" she referred to Y/N. No. "Waaahh! Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh!" Mabel said as she was gasping for air. Oh no here we go again. She shook me.

"You actually have a crush on Y/N! Waa-" Well, before she actually screams, I covered her mouth with my hand.

"Sshh. Quiet, Mabel! They can hear you, you know." I whisper- yelled. But I felt my hand wet. "Awe, Mabel! Did you just licked my hand?" I said, frustrated. "Yep! And you totally have a thing for Y/N!" She said.

Moments after, she tugged my arm towards the exit. Fortunately, we finished our pancakes. We headed towards the shack. We ended up in the living room and Stan wasn't there. (He was in the basement that time.)

"Yeah, okay. I admit it. I kind of like her. But what if she doesn't like me back?" I sighed. "Leave that to Mabel! Matchmaking master!" Mabel grabbed her phone and contacted Candy, Grenda.
"Oh, no! Mabel don't!" I raised my voice. Too late. She already called them. Oh man! What are they gonna do with me? What if-

"It's okay, bro. We'll help you practice on talking to Y/N! Ohmygosh! My dream couple came true!" She intertwined with her hands as she looked at the ceiling and sighed dreamily. I rolled my eyes.

-OneRollingEyesAndSighingDreamily Later-

~Mabel's POV~

Candy, Grenda and I were at the living room. Today, we're planning on practicing Dipper on how to 'talk' to Y/N and confess his feelings for her.

Then, Dipper came back, wearing his usual but he had a bowtie.

"Okay, bro! You ready? But first, we need to take a picture of 'before'." I said as I took a picture of him in surprise.

"AAHH!" Dippy screamed. Woah. That's an epic 'before' picture.

"Okay! Let's start!" I said. "Level 1. First. Advice: Just be yourself, Dips! Don't be someone else! And remember, always say things from the 'heart.'" I said as I formed my hands into a heart and placed it above my chest.

"Okay, if you say so." Dipper said. For Dipper to gain more confidence, we took a picture of Y/N and put it in front of Candy's face. "Um- um, Hi! Y/N. How you doing?" He nervously asked. Sweating, squirming, stuttering.

Ughh. This is harder than I thought.

~TimeLAPSSEEEEEEE~ Bill: Wohoo!

After the 'practice' I brought out Dippy's 'before' picture and put it in front where we can't see him.

"Okay, girls. This is before, aanndd~" I said as I took off the picture. "This is after." "Woahhhh!" The girls said. "I like this after, now." Grenda said.

She's right. The 'after' Dipper was more confident, adorkable. I think he has the chance to finally talk to Y/N without stuttering!

I squealed as I pulled Dipper's arm and went to the Diner. But before I left I yelled the two goodbye.

~Dipper's POV~

We're at the diner right now. I was waiting for Y/N's shift to be over so I can talk to her. Okay, you can do this, Dipper. Don't stutter when you talk to her.

Finally, Y/N's shift was finally over. Mabel pushed me so I was now in front of Y/N. I blushed.

"Oh! Hi! Y/N! I-I have to t-tell yo-you somet-thing." By stammering so much, I think that Y/N didn't understand me 'cause she respond with a "Huh?"

Then, Mabel butt in. "Y/N, what Dipper trying to say is, he likes you. More than a friend. I know Dipper's kinda have a sweating problem, an awkward, nerdy boy-" Ouch, that hurt. "-At least he loves you. So do you accept him?

I smiled. I was hoping for a good answer. But she looked at us and go away. I looked at ground.

"Aw, bro. It's okay. Let's go." Mabel said. We turned around. But right when we're about to exit the Diner, Y/N called us.

"Hey, Dipper!" Y/N shouted. "Here's my phone number. And here's pie, Susan said it's on the house!" She blushed and walked home, smiling.

Awe. Apple pie, my favorite. Mabel fangirled while I ate on our booth.

"SQUEEE! Ohmygosh! Youneedtocallherrightnow! We don't have a phone. Let's convince Grunkle Stan to buy a phone!" Mabel fangirled.

I chuckled and looked at the note Y/N gave to me.

(Your number.)

~Call me! ❤ Y/N.

Oh, I will definitely call her.

|||BONUS|||

*3rd POV

"Mabel! Mabel! I called Y/N and she said YES!" Dipper exclaimed, coming inside the room.

"That's great, Dipper!-" Mabel yawned. "We should go to sleep, you have a big day tomorrow!" Mabel giggled and went to her bed and so was Dipper.

"Goodnight, Dipper."

"Goodnight, Mabel."

|||Smol TimeSkip|||

"Mabel?.... Mabel.." Dipper whispered, making sure Mabel was darn asleep.

Dipper sighed, relieved as he reached his flashlight over his desk.

He pointed the light towards what he was holding. Dipper smiled.

He looked at the other side of the room.

Mabel wasn't there.

He looked at his hands.

The 'thing' was not in his hands anymore!

"What are you lookin' at?!" Mabel suddenly jumped looking at what she's holding.

"No! Mabel! Don't-" Dipper tried to get it but it was no used.

Mabel finally saw it.

Mabel quietly squealed and smirk.

"Oh ho. I see." Mabel said.

What Dipper was holding is only your cutie picture earlier!

HAHA so inspiring..

~●~●~●~

Hope you enjoyed this oneshot, bros! I will make more! [1094 words]

Love yah! :*

Signin' out,
KimmiePines~

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

188K 6.7K 23
Set after the events of "Not What He Seems." "Grunkle Stan, I trust you." The words struck hard in Dipper's heart and he knows that something has cha...
304K 5.7K 47
Dipper Pines thought that a summer in Gravity Falls with his twin sister Mabel and his weird great uncle Stan working at the Mystery Shack would be t...
5.2K 86 23
(Y'all this is the goofiest shi I ever made 💀 I made this thing when I was like 11 plzz) Dipper and his sister Mable have come back to gravity fall...
Billdip Per No

Fanfiction

79.3K 1.7K 34
Like every cheesey Billdip fanfic bill and dipper make a deal. *trigger warning* Rape Miscarriage Sexual abuse I want to make this clear I am a d...