Specially mixed #Wattys2014

By Chandre1352

Bristina has never had anyone to rely on, she never had friends and her parents have always ignored her. Wha... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors Note
Chapter 13
CHapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Authors note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Questions and Answers (ONE TIME ONLY)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
author's note
Chapter 31
READ!
Epilouge
Authors note
Author note

Chapter 22

51.4K 1.3K 341
By Chandre1352

Hay guys!!! Just to let you know, I will be going back to my usual routine, UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS AND SATURDAYS !! YAYYY!!!!! :P

I’m sorry I had to make you suffer without a lot of updates for so long… I’M A TERRIBLE PERSON!! JUST ADMIT IT!!!

I’m dedicating this chapter to royalty101997 thanks for being a great friend sweetie!

ALSO GUYS PLEASE CHECK OUT THESE BOOKS : "Rejected by My Idiotic Mate" and "The Perfect Guy" royalty101997 wrote them and they are AWESOME!! :D

Anywho, back to the story haha

Here is chapter 22!! :D I hope you guys like it!! Also There isn’t much chapter left to this book guys :( but have no fear!!! There shall be a sequel!! :D

 To the side is Bristina!

ENJOY MY LOVIES!!

*****

BRISTINA POV

I think I might have zoned out a bit after his story, because I almost jumped through the roof when something clicked right in my face. Literally, I might have cracked the roof a bit… When I fell down though, I broke the bed… But have no fear! Money is here! And luckily we have an extra bedroom for my dear twin. Another thing though, when I fell on the bed Londar flew off the bed and his head in currently stuck in the wall…

Yeah, I really hope he doesn’t get a concussion. I quickly climbed off the now broken bed and started to try and pull him out the wall. “OW! DAMN BRISTINA, I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO KEEP MY EARS YOU KNOW!” He screamed, I just sighed and pulled harder. “Hay, you’re the one in the wall, do you want to come out or not?” He started cussing; maybe I should teach my brother not to swear like a freaking sailor…

“You’re fat body is the reason I’m in here in the first place!” Oh no he didn’t! I’m not fat! He is such a pig, maybe I should leave him in the wall, such tempting thoughts… hmm

“I’m not fat you cow!” Just then Mason and Nay came storming in the room with a very naked Angela in only a towel. They looked so shocked when they saw the state of the room, except for Nay though, she had a frown on her face, while sniffing the air like a dog, I mentally shrugged it off though and started laughing hysterically at the look on their faces.

I wonder how they saw it… Hearing screaming in a guest bedroom, one of the people the Luna of the pack and the other one is the twin of the Luna. They all run to try and ‘save’ the Luna, come in the room and find a crack in the roof, the bed broken in half, the twin’s head in the wall and the Luna pulling on his body while screaming… Yeah, I understand their shocked faces now… psshhh whatever, their faces still looked funny!

I started rolling around on the floor, clutching my stomach to try and stop laughing. Mason looked absolutely dumbstruck, then he looked at me, cleared his throat and asked calmly “Bris… Why is Londar in the wall?” Then right there the water works started. I stopped laughing 4 minutes later when I heard a very irritated Londar speak. “Bristina, you asshole of a sister, get me out of here or I will cut off your hair in your sleep!”

I sighed and stood up, brushed myself off and clapped my hands together while smiling. “Ok guys, I think I have some cake in the fridge!” They all immediately left the room except for Angela who was still in her towel. “Come Angela I have some clothes for you in my room.” She nodded and we started to walk out of the room. Before I could go out though, a frantic Londar started screaming again.

“BRISTINA, DON’T YOU DARE THINK ABOUT LEAVING ME HERE!” I just rolled my eyes while his screams got softer and softer even though they sound quit hard with my hearing. I walked into my and Mason’s room and closed the door, since its sound proof, Londar’s voice was a lot softer now.

I turned towards Angela and smiled. “There is the walk in closet, make yourself at home!” She grinned and practically transported into the closet, literally.

I rolled my eyes and walked out towards the kitchen, seeing some of the pack members happily munching on some cake. I walked towards the movie room and decided to watch a movie. I looked at all the movies and had a hard time picking between Fast and Furious or MAMA…

Hmmm action or horror? Action? Horror? I lifted the two movies in my hands and closed my eyes. I through the two movies in the air, sensed them fall and jumped, I caught both of them, my eyes still closed. I picked my right hand and opened my eyes to see my mind picked Fast and Furious…

MAMA it is then! I put fast and furious away and put the horror movie in the DVD player. 20 minutes into the movie almost half of the pack was sitting in the movie room, peeing their pants about the poor horror movie while I’m laughing my ass off. Then Angela came down and I immediately got serious. She nodded in my direction; I stood up and walked with her towards the guest room she would be staying in.

I walked in the room, still ignoring my twin’s shouts. I closed the door and sat down on the bed, patting the space next to me, showing Angela to sit there. Wow, this feels like deja-vu, Londar was doing the exact same with me when he wanted to tell me why I was lost…

I didn’t want to be cliché so I stood up quickly and took Angela’s hand, transporting us to the dragon training area. When we were there, I smiled when I saw Fenix was teaching Crystállum some things he didn’t know. But that’s when I heard the shriek next to me, from Angela. Immediately Crystállum flew to me with amazing speed, and stood over me protectively, while growling at Angela.

Angela was as pale as the bed sheets, with wide eyes and open mouth; she started to raise her hand with her witch ring, obviously trying to take offensive mode. I sighed and smiled reassuringly at Angela, “Angela, this is Crystállum, my dragon; the dragon behind Crystállum is Fenix, my twin’s dragon. Now can you please lower your hand, they are harmless towards people they like.”

She started lowering her hand, but still looked stiff. ‘Wow, she is really afraid… Maybe I should eat her and get it over with?’ Fenix asked me. I almost choked on the air. ‘Touch her Fenix and I will make you do laps around the entire country!’ I said, he quickly backed down and gave me a sheepish dragon grin.

I rolled my eyes and stroked Crystállum I haven’t seen him in quite a while… ‘I missed you Crystállum I really need to see you more…’ He looked down at me and lifted his wings, beckoning me onto his back for a flight.

I smiled sadly and shook my head no, ‘I have to listen to Angela for a sec, want to take a break and listen as well?’ He folded his wings again ‘Ok, fine, but only if we can go fly afterwards.’ I smiled at him and nodded my head, “okidoki!” I said out loud, confusing Angela a bit.

I lead Angela to some hay and sat down, she followed while Crystállum lay behind me, letting me lie my back against him.

“Ok Angela, begin, why were you being chased by four rouges, and why did you leave the assassination?” She nodded her head, and her eyes grew sad.

“Everything was going great there. I was second in command and kept everyone in shape, just like you used to do, but somehow a few days later, things were getting awkward. The assassins started dyeing more on missions than normally. One time, Henry ordered me to follow one assassin on a mission to find out what’s going on. I followed him for quite a bit, he did the mission successfully, but on the way back, a lot of rouges attacked him, tearing him apart. I just stood in the trees, absolutely shocked… Then someone started talking, one of the rouges. He said that they would attack the assassination next, now that we had less assassins. Then when someone asked why he wanted to attack the assassins, he smirked and answered. He said he wanted you, he wanted you Bristina, he said you owed him and he heard you were at the assassins. I accidently gasped and they heard, they captured me. The leader asked if I knew you, I said it doesn’t matter cause you were gone, that you left. He got made and he wanted to hit me, so I transported but the caught hold of me, there were to many for the necklace to keep away, so I ran, and luckily I ran right into your borders. You know the rest.”

I just sat there, luckily the assassination was all right, and they should leave them alone now that they know I’m not there anymore… I smiled at Angela, “Thanks, do you want to stay or go back now?” she smiled “I’d love to stay, but they need me… I can’t” I smiled at her and nodded. I hugged her and told her to tell everyone I said Hi. Then she left…

I climbed onto Crystállum’s back smiling, I haven’t gone flying with him in days! He took off into the air and I happily laughed while smiling with the wind in my hair. Crystállum did some loops and after hours of flying, I decided to go back, Mason might be worried. ‘I’m going now, bye Crystállum I’ll be back tomorrow, practise hard ok!’ He nodded his gigantic head slightly, I transported back into the house. Once I was back in the movie room, I saw everyone were watching fast and furious now.

I plopped down next to Mason, he put his arm around me and kissed my head. I smiled slightly while snuggling into him. Just when I was getting really into the movie when I heard a loud bang, then Londar came storming into the room looking furious. I started laughing all over again, because his head was still in the wall, so it looked like he was wearing a really big and hard necklace, while his head poke out on the one side.

So he literally broke out of the wall, bringing a piece with him! I laughed even harder then, but that’s when I heard one word and one word only, making me gape at the person who said it at Londar… “MINE” And I swear my eyes would pop out when Londar said the exact same thing…

*****

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!! Who do you think is Londar’s mate? The first person to get it right will get a dedication on the next chapter!! :D

I hope you guys liked the chapter!! :D

Enjoy the rest of your week guys see you on Saturday!!

LOVE YOU ALL

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

Chandre’xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107 60 59
Hi, everyone! First of all I'm totally new at this and after reading so many interesting, funny and romantic Stories, I decided to write a Story too...
9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
8.3K 259 34
A spicy enemies to lovers story...It's now the 7th year at Hogwarts and M/C is hoping for a relaxing year...but life has other plans. Sebastian Sallo...
88.5K 3.5K 41
"I don't know HOW I fell in love with you! Maybe...maybe you should've just LET me fall from the Phantom Lord roof that first time we fought. That wa...