You Will Regret Rejecting Me

By So-Much-To-Tell-Yoou

Hi, my name is Chloe Maka. I'm the daughter of Paea and Katherine Maka, Beta of the Moonstone Pack. I have a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22: The Club Part 1
Chapter 23: The Club Part 2
Chapter 24
Author's note; please read
Chapter 25 + A/N Please read
Author's Note
Chapter 26: Part 1
Chapter 26: Part 2
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 16

37.6K 889 175
By So-Much-To-Tell-Yoou

Chapter 16:

"Because I'm the alpha of the theta nu theta pack and I most certainly did not attack you." Scott said with a victorious tone.

Elena looked as if she has been slapped in the face....................with a shovel. Xavier on the other hand stayed glue to his spot but never once made eye contact with me. I can't believe this! How can he do this to me? Put me through all that torture for two whole years!!

I walked straight up to him and tilted his face so he was staring directly at me. "Did you know this?" I asked him, no kindness and any sign of joking around. He didn't answer me; he just looked to the side, avoiding me and the question. I violently turned his face back towards me. "Answer me Xavier Gilbert! Did you know!" I yelled in his face.

"Yes Chloe, I knew." He said sadly as he looked down. I let go of his face and one hand immediately went to my mouth and the other to my heart. I gasped in shocked and shook my head no as if shaking my head could undo what he has done to me. I started to walk backwards. Xavier looked up with a pained look of regret on his face. "Chloe, I know what I did was wrong but please let me explain." He pleaded. I shook my head no and a tear managed to escape from my eyelids and drop freely to the ground. Xavier looked even more pained when he saw the tear drop and moved towards me to wipe it away. I moved back immediately. "Chloe ple-"

"Touch me, and I swear Xavier, I will kill you right here right now." I threatened as I stared at him in disgust. He flinched at my tone. "Two whole years Xavier! Two whole FREAKEN years you and your piece of shit sister accused me for the attack on her. Two whole years you turned the pack against me." I said shaking violently. "TWO WHOLE FREAKEN YEARS!!!!!!!!!! You left me, for that.. that SLUT! Because I backstabbed you're sister, when YOU were in on her plan too! YOU KNEW! You piece of shit!!!" I screamed at him as I walked towards him. He just kept looking at me with pain and regret, but that didn't stop me. "You jackass piece of shit!" I said as I slapped him across the face. "You let me go through all that pain for TWO years!" I said holding two fingers up in his face.

"I'm sorry Chloe, please let me explain." He said begging me.

"No! you've had two years that you could've used to 'explain' to me why you did what you did." I said emphasizing on explain. "It's too late." I told him and he stared at me with a pained expression as a tear rolled down his cheek. "I said this before and I'll say it again." I looked him right in the eye, not showing any emotion. "I, Chloe Maka, accept you Xavier-" Before I could finish Xavier interrupted.

"Chloe no, please don't." I just ignored him.

"Accept you, Xavier Gilberts rejection." I said as he just stared at me shocked. I just turned around and began to walk off. I ignored him calling out my name and even trying to pull my arm back, but not before I walked towards Elena, grabbing her by her neck and choke slamming her. "Two years Elena. That's how long im going to make you pay for what you did." I said as I ran outside and shifted into my wolf. It felt good to be on all fours and feeling the dirt on my paws. I let my wolf take over and she felt free, even though she was dying of betrayal and heart break. I ran to one of my spots I'd come too alone when I was feeling down. It was one of my dad's abandoned shed in the middle of the woods. There was an old ute truck that my father had ever since Corey and I were 5 but never bothered to fix.

I shifted back to my human form and found one of my dad's dusty construction workers shirts. I put it on and it fell to my knees. Whoa my dad is big!

I sat on the floor holding my knees to my chest. I thought about everything, how Xavier knew the whole time that Elena was lying yet went through with her plan, how he rejected me, got Maya pregnant, slapped me and lied to me. What kind of mate is he? But worse why was I so unfortunate to get him as a mate? What could I have possibly done wrong to deserve such a sad life?

I don't know when I started to cry but I didn't care I just kept crying. For the first time since the 6 months I left I finally cried for Xavier. All the tears I thought I'd never let Xavier cause escaped and I found it hard to see. I had to wipe my eyes about a thousand times just to get my vision back to normal.

I just sat on the ground crying for what seemed like days but was most probably just an hour. When I finally stopped crying I just laughed. How pathetic must I look? If anyone walked in all they would see is a washed up, broken teenaged girl in an oversized dirty t-shirt crying her eyes out.

There are people out there suffering from diseases, or fighting for their lives and here I am crying over an egoistic, jerk that doesn't give a rat's ass about me.

I got up and dusted myself off and wiped the tears off of my face. I didn't feel like going back to the pack house yet so I looked around the shed for something to do, but the only thing in the shed was the old ute truck. I also found an old stereo system. It already had an aux wire plugged in, but since I didn't have a phone or iPod on me I couldn't plug it in. I kicked one of the cupboards out of frustration and something fell from the top shelf and hit me right on my head. I immediately clutched my throbbing head and looked to see what fell. It was an IPod.

I looked closer at it and it looked exactly like Corey's IPod he had two years ago. I unlocked the screen but it was password protected. It had 13 words. What kind of password did he make? I tried so many words but none were right. I got so frustrated; I threw his IPod across the room. Unfortunately someone walked in and so they got smacked in the nose. I covered my mouth with my hands as I heard the IPod smash right into the person's nose.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry! I didn't know anyone would be here!" I said still shocked.

As soon as the last word left my mouth the person looked up with a shocked face too. "DEDI!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I ran towards him and jumped into his arms. He took a while to snap out of his shocked phase and hugged me back tightly. Just hugging my dad made my day a whole lot better. I forgot about what Xavier did and for once I truly didn't care. "I missed you so much Dedi!" I said holding on to him like I was a little girl again, but since I'm the only daughter I guess he still considers me his little angel.

"Oh Chloe, I've missed you so much!" he yelled putting me back on the ground and looking at me. He laughed when he saw I was wearing his shirt. "It's only been less than a day and you're already stealing my things." He said amused. "You and Corey will never change." He said smiling while shaking his head.

I just laughed and hugged him again like my life depended on it. "Oh dad you don't know how much I've missed you!" I squealed and he laughed. I playfully smacked him.

"Ow." He said in mock hurt. I just rolled my eyes at him and he just ruffled my hair. I glared at him and he put his hands up in surrender. "Hey that was for throwing an IPod at my nose!" he said pointing to his red nose. I sheepishly smiled at him and he shook his head amused. He picked the IPod up. "Don't you know Corey's password?" he asked shocked.

"No dad I do, I just decided to throw it at your nose for no reason." I said sarcastically and he just laughed. "Of course I don't, Corey makes the hardest passwords so I'll never guess it." I said as I went into deep thought. "I bet you he has his collection of selfies on it so he probably made his password something really hard to guess like unattractive or perpendicular or geocentric, I don't know something long but, so I would never get it." I said stroking my chin.

My dad just busted out laughing, he didn't even try to hold it in. I looked at him questioningly, he chuckled but answered. "I unlocked it!" he said showing me the unlocked IPod and the screensaver was a photo of me. It was a happier version of me, a more bright, enthusiastic version of me. I kind of miss her. It was then I made a promise to get that girl back.

"What was the password? Was it Beyonce? Corey really fancies her." I said going back into my deep thought.

What my father said snapped me out of it. "The password was 'Chloe come back." He said handing the iPod to me. I stared at him stunned. "Why do you look so surprised Chloe? You know your brother loves you, well brothers." He corrected himself smiling slightly. "Ever since you left, he has been coming here to cry." My hand found its way back to my mouth and stayed there while I gasped. Corey's been crying over me? "Before you get too shocked, just remember your twin is very emotional, he may hide it underneath his tough act but deep down he's emotional and over protective when it comes to you and Daniel."

"Daniel!" I screamed as my eyes widened. "I need to go see him!" I yelled. My father just laughed and opened the door for us. Instead of walking out the door I hopped on my dad's back and made him give me a piggyback ride home. We unfortunately had to pass the pack house to get home, but that didn't stop me from getting a piggyback ride so I just ignored all the unusual stares I received and definitely ignored Luke and Xavier.

We walked all the way home, well Paea did, I was on his back. I jumped off his back and ran inside my house. HOME SWEET HOME I thought as I pushed the door open and ran in. I found Daniel playing Mario Kart on Wii in the lounge room. I quietly snuck past so I can scare him from behind. I waited till he finished his race so I wouldn't make him lose. He came first. I counted to three before I jumped out and surprised him. "Danni! I missed you!" I screamed ignoring his near heart attack and hugging the life out of him.

He pushed me and pinched me to let him go so I did. He straightened his shirt and glared at me. "Chloe! You could've made me have a heart attack! Next time just say hi Daniel." He said rubbing circles in his temple. Oh how I missed my little brother! "Ok Chloe?!" he said continuing to rub circles in his temple. My goodness, does he even realise I'm back!

"Ok Daniel I'm sorry, It won't happen again, I promise." I said getting on both my knees so I was the same height as him.

"It's ok Chloe, just next time-"he stopped all of a sudden and slowly opened his eyes. "CHLOE! YOUR BACK!!!!" he screamed jumping into my arms. I stood up while hugging him and kissed his cheek. Finally he realises.

"Yes Dan, I'm back!" I replied happily. I put him back down and messed his hair up, he immediately slapped my hand away. "Daniel! How dare you slap me, that might work on Corey but that will not work on me." I scolded him and he just sheepishly smiled at me and kissed my hand. I fake glared at him and he just hugged me back.

"I missed you Chloe, I really did!" he said holding on to me tightly. "Promise me you will never ever leave again and this time, mean it Chloe!" he said sternly pulling out of the hug and looking at me seriously.

"Daniel, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." I said looking at the ground. I could feel Daniel breathe in heavily. "But you're stuck with me forever baby bro!" I said looking up and embracing him tightly. I heard him sigh with relief as he hugged me back.

"Goodness Chloe, you scared me to death!" he said pouting.

I pinched his cheeks. "My bad." I said and he just nodded.

Just then mum walked in. I looked at her and a huge smile made its way on to my face. "MUM!" I shouted as I ran to her and hugged her. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I screamed hugging her tighter, if that was even possible. My mum didn't answer or hug me back. Does she hate me? "Mum? Please hug me back, cause this is too awkward now." I said truthfully.

"I would if I was able to move my arms and breathe." She managed to say. I immediately loosened my grip on her and she hugged me back.

"La mia bambina (my baby girl)" she said stoking my hair. "I missed you so much." She said kissing my cheeks. I felt something drip on my face and I realised it was my mother's tears. I wiped her tears away and she did the same with mine. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't even realise I was crying.

"MUMMY!" a young voice screamed. Both Katherine and I turned to where the voice came from. It was Stiles.

"STILES!" I screamed and picked him up and spun him around. "You had me worried sick you know!" I said placing him back on the ground.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you sad and angry." He said sincerely.

"No its ok Stiles don't worry; you can never make me mad." I said hugging him again.

Daniel and mum soon joined the hug and we were all just hugging each other. When we all let go of each other we were all ambushed into another hug. This time by my dad and twin. My mum, Daniel, Stiles and I all protested and yelled at them to get off but after 3 minutes of struggling we gave up and hugged each other. "Now this is what you call family love!" Corey yelled excitedly. We all laughed and let go of each other. I looked at Corey and smiled and walked over and hugged him again. "What was that for?" Corey asked smiling.

"For being the best older twin brother." I told him with no sign of lying. His smile reached his ears as he hugged me.

"What about me?" Daniel asked with a shocked expression on his face. Corey rolled his eyes but I just smiled and bent down so I was looking at him face to face.

"You're the best younger brother Daniel, you rock!" I said shaking his shoulders and he just laughed.

Just then the doorbell rang. My mum went and opened it and I was shocked to see my group here. Patrick was the first to run up to me and hug me. "They told me what happened, all you have to do is say something and I will beat the crap out of Xavier!" he said looking at me. I was surprised when Adam didn't get angry at Patrick this time.

"Patrick! You have three seconds to back away from my mummy, before I shave your hair off." Stiles said seriously.

"Gosh stiles, miss you too." Patrick said jokingly as he backed away from me slowly with his arms up in surrender.

I just went and picked up stiles and kissed his cheek as everyone giggled at what Stiles did, especially Corey, Daniel and Paea. "No, there's no need to bash Xavier, I'm pretty sure my brother has gave him enough of that." I said raising an eyebrow at Corey who just shrugged his shoulders.

Scott cleared his throat and stood in my lounge room uncomfortably while staring at my father in amazement. "Oh, right." I said, sense finally coming to me. "Mum, Dad, Corey, Daniel this is Kelly, Rose, Zahara, Peter, Patrick, Adam, Corona, Chase and Scott." I said pointing at each person when I said their names. "And Scott, Chase, Corona, Adam, Patrick, Peter, Rose, Zahara and Kelly this is my mum, Katherine, my dad, Paea, my twin brother, Corey and my younger brother Daniel." I said breathing in after all the names I have said. They all greeted each other and started a conversation. I was surprised at how close they gotten in just the 10 minutes they have been introduced to each other. "Oh and dad?" I said looking at him. He just nodded. "Scott here, is your nephew." I said patting Scott's shoulder.

"You're Sione's son?" Paea asked shocked. Scott just nodded. "Well looks like he raised a young gentleman, the complete opposite of himself." My dad said laughing and Scott soon joined him.

Xavier's P.O.V

Great! Just great! Now she will never give me a chance. Why did I even go through with Elena's plan? I'm so stupid! I was young and foolish to not realise that Chloe was all I needed, all I could ever dream of having, but most importantly I was stupid and blinded to not man up and accept her as my mate. But now it's too late! I guess when they say what goes around comes around, they actually mean it.

Now I'm living a miserable life with a girl I am starting to despise each time she opens her mouth and soon I'm going to be a father to a baby that's not Chloe's. I'd be the luckiest man if Chloe would even consider giving me a chance, but all I can do is hope right?

"No, not really." My sister butted in.

I glared at her. "I didn't realise I was talking out loud." I snapped at her.

"Doesn't matter, hope won't get you anywhere. All hope does is breed eternal misery." She stated.

I scowled at her. "Well the saying must be true then. All you're hoping and conniving plans to destroy Chloe hit you back tenfold!" I spat out. Elena looked shocked but I didn't care, it was all her fault. "Well you know what they say. Every dog gets its day; looks like you will get yours tomorrow when Chloe's new pack and our pack find out the truth."

"Please what can they do? I'm the alpha's sister, they can't touch me." She said confidently.

"You're also forgetting that Chloe's from an alpha bloodline too." I said smiling as my words sunk into my sister's head. "And she's apparently one of the best fighters, so she can do a lot of damage to you." I said and my sister gulped. "Judging from that little preview of her fighting skills, she can do more than damage you."

"I'm not afraid of her." Elena tried to say convincingly but you could hear her voice change pitch when she said it.

"You should be. While you were out shopping and ruining people's lives, she was training and working out." I told her truthfully.

My sister just looked me in the eye. "Don't act like you're so innocent Xavier; just remember that you played a huge role in this plan." I knew what my sister was saying was the truth so I just stayed quiet. "If anyone should be scared it should be you. You got injured twice from her dad and brother for rejecting her, and she also slapped you........hard. But just imagine what her father and brother will do when they find out you were part of the plan to help me ruin her life." she said amused.

"You know you're right. I did play a huge part cause I was stupid, but you just know that Chloe is my mate! and I don't care what I have to do to get her back, or how long I have to wait, but she is mine and if anyone gets in the way I'll just have to go through them." I said with a determined tone as I stared my sister down. "And if you think you can use the excuse of being my sister to get out of whatever they plan on doing to you tomorrow, guess again my dear sister! My eyes have finally been opened. My first priorities are Chloe and her happiness, and I will protect her before anyone else, including you my baby sister." I sneered as I stormed past her.

Tomorrows a new day and it won't be an easy one but I am determined to get Chloe back, no matter how long it takes or what I have to do, I will do it. So Adam better stay away or else...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

994K 11.4K 21
Available to download @Smashwords.com (https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/253526) where you can download on all their possible options. Denise Bev...
803K 32.5K 62
----- I gasped, but soon enough the rain settled the flames down, making it disappear. I flipped onto my back, making the worst decision of my life...
77.2K 2.6K 13
He went from omega to Alpha just in two days His family relatives are dead because he killed them bare handed? What if you did worse... I didn't unde...
15.6K 708 20
Farah Blade: Twin sister of future Beta Adam Blade of Blood Moon Pack, Daughter of Beta Alexander Blade and his mate and wife Isabella Alexander Bla...