You Will Regret Rejecting Me

By So-Much-To-Tell-Yoou

Hi, my name is Chloe Maka. I'm the daughter of Paea and Katherine Maka, Beta of the Moonstone Pack. I have a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22: The Club Part 1
Chapter 23: The Club Part 2
Chapter 24
Author's note; please read
Chapter 25 + A/N Please read
Author's Note
Chapter 26: Part 1
Chapter 26: Part 2
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 11

38.5K 963 197
By So-Much-To-Tell-Yoou

Chapter 11

-6 months later-

Chloe's P.O.V

It's been six months since I left and I haven't felt any happier than I am now. Adam is the sweetest guy ever. I apologised numerous times for leaving him alone at Xavier's party and thanking him for carrying me out of the party and caring about me.

That was the most embarrassing thing that could've happened to me. At least I can say I made an interesting first impression.

No, we are not dating. I'm still single. Adam did ask me out but I said no because well he has a mate out there and the day he finds her will be like Xavier rejecting me all over again.

I seriously don't want to go through all that. I'm still heartbroken over Xavier impregnating Maya, but what can you do? That baby has to grow up with a father and unfortunately it's Xavier.

You know what's funny? I've been staying with this pack, or should I say my pack even though I haven't challenged Scott for the position of alpha yet.

I decided that I should leave that to Corey when he comes, that's if he does come. Well anyway I still don't know what the name of the pack is.
I'll just ask Scott when I see him next. He's always busy nowadays in pack meetings. I guess there's been more rouge attacks.

One difference that's happened to me is that I'm not affected by Xavier that much. Scott would talk about him a lot since their both alphas and have to communicate.

I really hope Elena isn't Scott's mate because when I showed them photos of my old pack members he would always question who she was. If she is I will challenge Scott for the position straight away. No way in hell would I ever let Elena be Luna of MY pack. Over my dead body.

Oh and I forgot to mention on the day I found out Maya was pregnant I met this little boy Stiles.

He's 4 years old, he's averaged height which is most probably just above my knee. He has black spiky hair and dark brown eyes. He is brown and he's the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Unfortunately his parents are dead due to a rouge attack. When he saw me he immediately thought I was his mother.
He kept saying that I was since I had green eyes and brown hair. Everyone tried to hold him back since they thought I was a guest and didn't want me to be bothered by him.

I remember the day like it was yesterday. He ran up to me when I was crying. He looked up at me and pulled my arm. I looked down at him and he smiled at me. "Mummy don't cry, I'm here!" He told me as he kept pulling my arm.

I smiled sadly at him and crouched down so I was eye level with him.
He wiped my tears away and pinched my cheeks in a sign of affection.

"Mummy don't be sad, I love you!" He said as he hugged me. Right there he reminded me of Daniel so I hugged him back.

I pulled back and looked at him sadly. "I'm sorry but I'm not your mother." I said sadly and was about to start crying at the look of pain that flashed across his face.

"No, you are. My mother has green eyes and brown hair like you." He cried out as he clung on to me like no tomorrow.

"I'm sorry I'm not your mother, my name is Chloe. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" I apologised. This kid lost his parents at such a young age, if I did I don't know what I would've done.

He pulled out of the hug and looked at me with sad eyes. "You're not my mother?" he asked as he pouted.

"No." I said sadly. He looked down as if he was going to burst out in tears but then he looked up at me and smiled.

"Can I call you mommy?" he pleaded. I looked around confused on what to say. I don't want to replace his mother's place. I looked over and saw Chase. He just nodded at me.

I looked back at the little boy with a pleading look on his face. "Of course you can." I smiled at him and he returned the smile and hugged me ever so tightly.

"Thanks Mummy, you're the best. My name is Stiles." I smiled and hugged him back.

Ever since that day he's been stuck to me like glue. He's also one of the reasons why I'm happy. Even though he isn't biologically my son, he's still part of my family.

He might as well be my son since he has the same traits as his stupid uncles and grandpa. He's so over protective, it's not even funny.

Adam would joke around with me and we will start punching each other for fun. Adam punched me playfully and Stiles saw.

He went pycho and started climbing on Adam and sat on his shoulder and started punching his head saying 'never touch my mummy again Jerk!' If his like this now imagine when I get a boyfriend. Well that's if I ever get one.

Anyways Chase, Adam, Corona and I are so close. We're all practically brothers and sisters, but they can never replace Daniel and Corey.

I've also met the other pack members and they all welcomed me with open arms.

I'm also close with others in the pack like Zahara, Kelly, Patrick and Peter(their twins too) and Rose.

Zahara has long dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, she is a girly girl but knows how to joke around. When you get to know her she is one of the funniest people you would ever meet.

She's my party partner.
Kelly is short but she is really pretty. She has shoulder length black hair and light green eyes.

She doesn't look like me though. She is fair skinned. She's my voice of reason. I always go to her when I have a problem and she leads me in the right direction. If it wasn't for her I would've been a drug addict somewhere. Their all 16 as well.

Patrick and Peter. Oh my gosh where do I start with these two. They are 17, a year older than me. They are the pranksters of the pack.
They're hilarious and extremely sexy, well they must be since their Italian. Their fraternal twins though.

Patrick has brown eyes, he is tan and he always gels his hair out into a blowout. He also is really muscly. Peter is fair skin and has short brown hair and brown eyes. He's not that muscly but he sure does have muscles.

Rose has brown eyes and black hair that reaches to the middle of her back. She is fair skinned and is averaged height.

She's 17 years old, and 4 months younger than Patrick and Peter. She kind of has an on and off thing with Peter although she always denies it.

I think their mates but they're both too scared to be with each other. But you can see the look of love in their eyes when their together and when they look at each other.

Speaking of my group here they are. "Party's here!" I hear Zahara say.

"Chloe girl get your ass here, I haven't seen you since last night. Was Stiles keeping you hostage in your room again?" Patrick joked to which Stiles ran at him and kicked his leg.

"Don't dis his mother in front of him douche!" Rose said slapping him on his forehead.

"Hey don't! you'll ruin his hair. It took him ages to get it to stay like that. He made me stay in the room with him to make sure no hair strands were sticking out. It was the most excruciating hour of my life." Peter cried out.

"You're so gay Peter." Kelly said in a flat tone.

"DON'T BE SO MEAN!" Rose yelled. See, this is why I think Rose and Peter are mates.

"RELAX! I was joking!" Kelly said most probably elbowing Rose in the stomach. They always fight but their friends.

"Chloe, can you come before they scratch each other's eyes out." Renata screamed.

I laughed and walked towards them. Patrick ran like a little girl and tackled me to the ground.

"Chloe I missed you so much!" Oh no, Stiles is going to get angry.
I whispered to Patrick to get off but he just smirked and kept going. "I LOVE YOU CHLOE!" he shouted as he kissed my cheek. I heard a growl and looked up to see Adam and Stiles right next to him.

"GET OFF HER!" they both shouted. Oh my gosh!

Patrick refused and stayed on top of me. I pushed him off and got up. "You two calm down! He was just playing around." They both nodded but stayed where they were, well except for Stiles.

He ran up and kicked Patrick in his stomach and ran back to me and hugged my leg. Ughh boys.

Right then Chase walked in. "Chloe, you have training to do remember, perfection doesn't happen by itself." He sang the last part.

Did I forget to mention I'm now one of the strongest and best fighters in this pack? Well I am, along with Corona. Corona and I are the fiercest girls in the pack. You do not want to mess with us.

"No, I did not forget. I'm trapped as you can see." I said pointing and everyone around me. He just laughed and so did everyone else.

"CHLOE SALVATORE MAKA! WE HAVE TRAINING TO DO, SO GET HERE NOW!" Corona yelled from outside.

I was so scared I jumped up as her voice was so loud and demanding. Everyone laughed.
Chase walked up to me and patted my back and whispered 'Good Luck'. I just pushed him and walked out towards the backyard where everyone was waiting.

"I'm sorry! I was held up ok." I said as I walked and stood next to Corona.

"Save it for someone who cares!" She snapped back. Maybe she's hungry again. I just nodded and separated the pack in four groups.

Two groups are the attackers and the other two are the defenders. Corona and Chase worked with the attacking team while Adam and I worked on the defenders.

Corona and Chase each took a group and made them partner up and battles each other teaching them new moves along the way.

Adam took his group and taught them blocking moves. He made each person block everybody's move.
If they stuffed up once they would have to start from the beginning.

I however took my group further towards the woods. Today's lesson I'm going to make them run.
They need to be fast at everything or else they'll die when it comes to fighting against the rouges.

"Ok group, today we are going to play a game." I said as the group cheered as they thought the game would be fun, if only they knew.

"Don't get too excited. We are going to play a game like tips except all of you are in and you have to get me. In other words you are chasing me."

They started to sigh and boo in protest, well that is until I yelled. "Enough, you are going to chase me in your human form. No shifting allowed. You are to catch me and whoever gets me first will get a prize. You have 3 hours to catch me, if none of you catch me by then you will all stay behind and train an extra hour. Do you all understand!" I asked sternly.

"Why do we have to run in our human form? We fight in a wolf form anyways. It's a waste of time." Some girl in the back said. Oh great a girly girl!

I walked up to her. "Just because we are wolves it doesn't mean that our human side shouldn't be trained as well. You should always fight in your human first and then shift later.
You cannot rely on your wolf all the time. What happens if you shift and someone injures you badly? That's why you fight in your human first so if you're injured you can then shift and heal yourself and continue fighting."

I looked at all of them as I said this. By the end I turned to the girl who asked the question and she nodded her head. "Alright, now all of you in a line!" I shouted as I walked to the front.

"As soon as I run, you will all wait 5 seconds before you chase after me ok." They all nodded.

I took off as fast as I could and ran. 5 seconds later and my group was right behind me.
I dodged through trees and jumped over bushes with my group right behind me. Damn their fast.
I kept running and running.

I outran everyone and by now it has been 2 and a half hour. I could feel my sweat run down my back.

I've been running in circles the whole time. My group might be fast but their not smart.

They could've split up, half go one way and half go the other until they trap me but no, they all stick together and follow me in circles. I looked behind me and my group was a few metres behind me.

I realised one was missing. I slowed my pace down so I can see my group clearly. The girl that questioned me was the missing one. Where could she be?

It has now been 2 hours and 55 minutes. I ran a little faster but kept my eyes on alert. I went to dodge another tree but as I did the girl popped out and tackled me to the ground and screamed caught ya in victory.

The group caught up and sighed in relief as the game was over. They were drenched in their sweat from head to toe. I looked up at the girl. "Well done, how did you manage to catch me?" I questioned her.

"Oh well after 2 hours I realised I was running past the same trees so I decided to stay behind and see if I was right and luckily I was. I heard you running so I tackled you." She said while grinning.

"Great thinking. See this activity wasn't only to test your agility, it was to test your battle strategy. I thought you would all fail, but I now stand corrected." I said as I got up from the ground.

The group cheered.
"Now let's head back to the rest. Today was a great training day. Hopefully next time you would be able to catch me faster." They all nodded and we walked back.

When we got there Scott, Chase, Adam, Patrick and Corona tackled me to the ground. "Where have you been?!" They all shouted.

"We were training! Now can you all get off of me!" I shouted.

They all got off and Corona helped me up as Patrick shoved her out of the way and hugged me tightly. I was surprised when Adam didn't get angry. I pushed Patrick off of me. "Ok what the hell is going on? I just went training and you know that." I said as I dusted myself off.

"We've been trying to mind link you saying rouges are on our land. When you didn't reply we thought you were kidnapped or even worse dead." Adam said as he came and hugged me tightly.

"What! Rouges?" I asked in shocked. They just nodded their heads. I looked around and Stiles wasn't anywhere in sight. "Where's Stiles?!" I shouted as I began to turn around. Everyone was quiet as they began to look around as well. "WHERE IS HE?!" I yelled again. No answer. "SOMEONE BETTER ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW AND TELL ME WHERE MY SON IS!" I shouted as I frantically looked for Stiles.

Xavier's P.O.V

6 whole months! That's how long it's been! Chloe hasn't retuned and she hasn't been keeping in touch. She probably called her home every now and then but they will never tell me.

Maya is in her last month of pregnancy and I'm starting to think I'm not the father. Crystal once pushed her and I didn't feel the need to protect her but Matthew did. Matthew nearly killed Crystal if it wasn't for Luke. I can tell Luke has been trying to prove himself to Crystal, that he didn't mean to backstab Chloe. Crystal still hasn't forgiven us. She still does her omega duties but she never makes eye contact.

I don't even know what pack Chloe is staying with. I miss her so much and I need her back. I have been going crazy and Corey had to make sure the pack was alright as I wasn't able to do anything cause all I think about is Chloe.

Her father is acting weird though. He keeps telling me trust my wolf. What does he mean? My wolf just keeps whining and howling for Chloe.

There has been more rouge attacks in our neighbouring packs and I'm scared their going to move down to my pack. How will I protect my pack when I can't even focus properly? Maybe I should ring the neighbouring packs and tell them to combine with us for a while. Well at least until I'm sane again. Yeah that's exactly what I'm going to do.

I walked towards my office ignoring Maya calling me. I reached my office and unfortunately Maya caught up to me. "XAVIER! I have been calling you for the last 5 minutes and you have been ignoring me! What has gotten into you? We are going to have a baby soon! You better man up and stop acting out!" She yelled at me.

"Maya please I have an important call to make." I said as I pinched the bridge of my nose. She just sighed angrily and sat down and crossed her arms over her chest.

I picked the phone up and began to dial our neighbouring pack. Before I could press the call button Corey walked in with a little boy that I have never seen in my entire life. He was all sweaty and had scratch marks all over his face "Who is he?" I asked tiredly.

Before Corey replied the little boy walked up to my desk and pointed to a photo of Chloe. Yes I kept a photo of Chloe, because well it sometimes helped me focus on my alpha duties. But a photo isn't enough. I'm unfocused and really tired.

What the boy said next almost killed me. "WHY DO YOU HAVE A PHOTO OF MY MUMMY?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 679 54
Olivia jane Alexander the girl i didn't liked much but everything changed in a blink of an eyes. I don't know when, why and how everything happened...
994K 11.4K 21
Available to download @Smashwords.com (https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/253526) where you can download on all their possible options. Denise Bev...
159K 2.6K 39
Isn't meeting your mate suppose to be the best thing in the whole world? The spark you get when your hands touch? Where you would do anything for eac...
1M 22.9K 20
Sadness. That's what my life felt like before I left. Let's start with who I am. My name is Eden Rose, the Beta's daughter. I'm part of the Midni...