You Will Regret Rejecting Me

By So-Much-To-Tell-Yoou

Hi, my name is Chloe Maka. I'm the daughter of Paea and Katherine Maka, Beta of the Moonstone Pack. I have a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22: The Club Part 1
Chapter 23: The Club Part 2
Chapter 24
Author's note; please read
Chapter 25 + A/N Please read
Author's Note
Chapter 26: Part 1
Chapter 26: Part 2
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 3

37.9K 1K 220
By So-Much-To-Tell-Yoou

A/N

thank you for clicking that continue button! i hope you enjoy the rest of the story..
And make sure to check out 'The Chronicles of the Not so Wimpy Kids' if you want to get to know Gloria and I and how we met, be sure to check it out and let us know what you think!

Also you can ask us questions about the this story and we will happily answer them, whether it be about previous chapters, anything your confused about or your theories about this story just ask us on our page or pm me and we will answer them on 'The Chronicles of the Not so Wimpy Kids'

I think that's all for now but make sure to show your support and

VOTE,

COMMENT,

AND

FOLLOW US!

Bye for now! ~ Sarah and Gloria :)

Chapter 3

I quickly backed away from Luke and came face to face with a furious Xavier and I cannot deny that he is so hot when he's angry. "Whoa who pissed in your nutrigrain Xavier?" Luke said casually. To this day no one knows that Xavier and I are mates and that he rejected me. It's better that way or else this situation would just pile on to my list of false accusations.

"NO ONE JUST LEAVE AND GO TO CLASS LUKE SKIDMORE!" He's alpha tone was used and boy it had my wolf howling with pride to see how powerful our mate is, but that quickly stopped when I reminded her of what happened two years ago.

Luke struggled to leave and no doubt did he want to rip Xavier's head off for using his last name when everyone knows he hates it. I grabbed Luke's arm which earned me a growl from Xavier so I just nudged him and we began to walk until Xavier pulled me back. "We need to talk Chloe." Luke glared at Xavier but I told him it's alright and I'll meet him in class.

I turned around and looked at him. "Yes Xavier?"

"Well as you know my 18th birthday is in two days which means my father will be handing down the position as alpha to me."

"Yeah I know, but what do I have to do with this?" I asked, because the whole pack knows his stupid birthday is coming up.

"Well when I turned 16 I was meant to find my mate but instead I found you." He said and looked at me with disgust and I got to admit that killed me but I wouldn't show him any tears. "And now since it's nearly my 18th birthday and I'm becoming alpha I need my mate by my side to be Luna of the pack." He looked at me again as he said those words.

Was he trying to tell me that he wants me back as not only as his mate but as Luna of the pack! My wolf was practically jumping inside and I was a little bit excited too... ok well maybe I'm really excited I mean come on my mate finally realises what a jerk he is and that he should trust me over everyone else. "So does that mean you want to take me back as your mate?" I asked a little too eagerly.

Xavier just scoffed. "No! Why would I? Look at you you're such a whore you go around sleeping with other people's mates, you manipulate people and you backstab them. What person or wolf in their right mind would accept you as their mate?" As he said those words he broke down my walls and all my tears came falling down like a waterfall,
but that didn't stop his little rant.

"I don't even know why Luke still hangs around you or why Corey still bothers to stick up for you, you're just a waste of space and a disgrace to werewolves and humans. I have no idea why the moon goddess paired me up with you. If I your mate, the one person who was made to love you can't even stand the sight of you what do you think others feel?" More groups of tears made their way down my cheeks.

"Xavier Gilbert, you're such a jerk and a hypocrite. You rejected me and you still care whether I hang out with Luke yet every day I see you sucking Maya's face off. You're the most selfish person I have ever met in my entire life. I only get one mate and unfortunately it's you. You ruined my entire life. You can find another girl and fall in love and have pups with. I on the other hand can't. Why? Because you and your sister made sure of that. If I want to start a family I would have to find a human guy and fall in love and have kids with him and then prepare myself for heartbreak when he leaves me cause I'm a fricken werewolf." I said angrily not trying to hide my tears. "I can't start my own family Xavier because of you. I hate you so much!" Xavier just growled and started to shake.

"Chloe you listen and you listen good, you will not be falling in love and having kids to another man but me and since I will not be starting a family with you, you won't start a family at all!" he said through gritted teeth.

His shaking became more violent and any second he would turn into the big bad jerk face wolf. So I did the only thing a mate can do, tell him to calm down.
I placed my hand on his shoulder and felt all the sparks fly threw my hand into his shoulder. "Xavier calm down!" I said and he instantly relaxed.

When I thought he was fully calm I removed my hand and leaned in to his ear and whispered "No, you listen Xavier Gilbert, you will regret rejecting me and I will see to it you do even if I must die in the process." I felt him shiver and I smirked at that and walked off to first period since I probably missed rollcall.

I was absolutely right, I was 10 minutes late to History and Ms Hunter hates late people. I walked in and she immediately glared at me and handed me a detention slip, oh goodie.

I walked to the back and sat in the corner because Luke is always surrounded by girls since he is one of the hottest guys at school. He looked at me and gave me a small smile and mouthed sorry and I just nodded my head and rested my head against the desk and ignored all the papers being thrown at me.

The bell rang and it was time for second period. I checked my timetable and I had Art. Yay Corey's in my Art class and he always sits next to me.

As usual Corey was in class and he saved me a seat. I went and sat by him and he glared at everyone who walked through the door daring them to do something to me while he was here.

Mr Essop came in and told us to continue our paintings of Xavier, since in two days it's his big 18th birthday and the pictures of him will be on display at his ceremony. If Xavier thinks I'm going to sit and draw a loving portrait of him he has another thing coming.

I grabbed a new canvas and smiled throughout the whole lesson. Corey would ask me if I'm ok and I'll just shrug him off. I put all my effort into this picture and was surprised when I finished painting as the bell rang.

I quickly but neatly signed my name at the back of the canvas and handed it in to Mr Essop. He gave me a weird look but said I was a lovely artist.

I looked over at Corey's painting and I guess it's safe to say that he still holds a grudge over Xavier for slapping me as he painted a baboons butt. He handed it into the teacher and again he gave Corey a weird look but laughed.

It was now recess. Corey and I walked to the oval (School's field) and Luke was already there lying down. I decided to do a sneak attack and jump on top of him. I nudged Corey to be quiet and counted to three and ran and jumped on top of him. His reaction was priceless.

His eyes shot open and he screamed like a little girl. He had the squeakiest voice and I'm sure anyone that wore glasses within 40m of us had to get new lenses cause boy was he high pitched.

I slapped my hand over his mouth as people were staring and Corey was on the floor laughing with tears running down his eyes as he failed to speak.

Luke finally stopped as he realised there was no danger, that it was just me and slapped my hand off of his mouth. He sat up by his arms so he was still lying on the floor with me still straddling his waist. "What was that for you loser?" he screamed at me.

"What was that for you loser?" I mimicked his voice as I played with his hair.

He slapped my hand away again so I decided to pinch his cheeks. Before he could protest Xavier stormed over and yanked me off Luke. "I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO NOT TOUCH HER SKIDMORE!"

"I didn't touch her; she was sitting on top of me pinching my cheeks." Luke screamed out as he used his last name.

Xavier growled. "And you didn't think of shoving her off of you?" Xavier said pissed off. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"And harm her like you did? I'm not like you Xavier, I don't bash girls." What Luke said caught Xavier off guard as he remembered back to the time he slapped me. Xavier's eyes filled with regret but was quickly gone.

"Whatever, but If I see you and her being intimate again I'll-"

"You'll what huh? We're best friends and unlike you I'm waiting for my mate not going around kissing any girl I see."

Luke must've caught him off guard again as he was speechless. Xavier looked at me with a pained expression but turned back to Luke. "Just don't touch her OK?" and with that he walked off.

Classes after that went by fairly quickly and soon it was home time. Corey didn't want me walking home alone in case someone decided to gang up on me so he made me go pick up Daniel with him.

When we got to Daniel's school he was already waiting for us outside. When he saw us he immediately ran up to us and hugged us both.
He held onto me a little longer and tears were coming down his face.

I crouched down so I was at the same level as him and was staring at his face. There were cuts and scratches all over his face.

"Daniel who did this to you?" I said as I cupped his face with my right hand and observed his face.

"No one Chloe, it doesn't matter, all that matters is that you and Corey are here." He said trying to pry my hand away from his face.

"Daniel don't lie to me, someone did this to you and you never call him by his name. What happened?" I asked again more sternly.

"Chloe it doesn't-"

"Daniel it does matter so spill NOW."

Daniel just sighed. "Some boys and girls were saying that you're an embarrassment and that in a few days you're not gonna exist anymore that the Alpha is going to kick you out and if you refuse he's going to..." Daniel stopped as more tears came down his eyes.

Now Corey crouched down and looked him in the eye. "He's going to what Daniel?" Corey said as his eyes flashed black.

"He's going to... He's going to kill you." Daniel said as he held on to me like his life depended on it.
I patted his back and reassured him that I wasn't going anywhere.

Corey's eyes turned a darker shade of green. Oh crap that's his wolfs eyes. I lay my hand on his shoulder and begged him with my eyes not to do anything.

He kept shaking his head but when he saw my tears, his eyes returned back to normal. I mentally sighed with relief.

"But that doesn't explain the cuts and bruises on your face Daniel. " I said as I looked over his face again.

Daniel gave me a sheepish smile. "Oh well I couldn't just stand there as they teased you so I went over there and taught them a lesson."

"DANIEL DELVECHIO MAKA how many times have I said fighting is bad." I said sternly. Oh gosh I sound like my mother.

"But you always fight with Puaka" Before I could respond he continued talking. "And besides if you think my face is bad you should see their faces. It was three against one and I still won." He said with glee.

"That's my bro!" Corey said as he connected fists with Daniel.

"Ughh how do I manage to survive with you two?" I sighed as I got up and we began to walk home.

"Easy, you love us too much!" Corey sang. I elbowed him but laughed as Daniel and I ran ahead of him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 46.1K 36
My whole life has literally sucked. My mom cheated on my dad when I was 11 and then both my dad and I moved out. My name is Chloe and I'm 16 years ol...
1M 22.9K 20
Sadness. That's what my life felt like before I left. Let's start with who I am. My name is Eden Rose, the Beta's daughter. I'm part of the Midni...
1.2M 30.7K 24
"I can listen to your thoughts!" I whisper panicking again. He begins to smile while I back away. Oh moon goddess I'm sure he will kill me now. No I...
15.6K 708 20
Farah Blade: Twin sister of future Beta Adam Blade of Blood Moon Pack, Daughter of Beta Alexander Blade and his mate and wife Isabella Alexander Bla...