100th games, 4 th quarter que...

By Katieodair_

the 100th games has finally dawned over panem... but when snow announces the games will go on for 100 weeks... More

100th quarter quell - hunger games fanfic
chapter 2 = reaping
chapter 3- visitings
chapter 4- to the capitol
chapter 5 - arriving
chapter 6 - tribute parade
chapter 8 - training
chapter 9 - private training
chapter 10-training scores
chapter 11-the interveiws
Chapter 12- the arena
Chapter 13- ring a ring a roses
Chapter 14- cold
chapter 15- the desert
Chapter 16- running blood
chapter 17- heat
chapter 18- 24 hours
chapter 19 - peace
chapter 20- mutts
chapter 21- food
chapter 22- soilder home
chapter 23- Tsunami
chapter 24 - extremely short chapter
chapter 25- trekking
chapter 26- the cornocupia
im sorry but im going to stop writing this

chapter 7- that evening

105 2 1
By Katieodair_

heyy I wrote this chapter 3 times coz my tablet wouldn't let me publish it >_< so if its a bit rubbish I'm sorry I just cba to write it again - kt

after the parade we were shown our rooms. I decided to have a bathand this time I played with all the switches. you could change the body wash, shampoo and moisteriser. But my favourite was the scented water. I had roses. that is teagens favourite flower.

after my bath I put on a blue dress. it wad silky and very comfortable, not too dressy. suddenly there was a knock at the Door.

"Bree we're gonna was the reaping videos " it was peta. "would you like to join us? "

I opened the door and we walked towards the living room where we would watch the reapings.

before we got there I had to ask peta something.

"peta does katniss hate me?"

"well.. she just doesn't like people being like her. and you are really like her"

"how?" I asked

"well you have a little sister waiting at home for your return, you have a greiving mother, a dead dad and you can shoot a bow and arrow"

"my dad isn't dead! he's missing! "

"theres other reasons too"

"what?"

"mabel has risked her life for T and you let her"

I gathered he didn't want to say anymore because he opened the door and walked in.

inside there were 3 sofas. one for the jessons one for me and Mabel and one for peta , katniss and effie. everyone was already there I was the last one in.

We turned on the tv and began watching district ones reaping. in the career districts they only had 1 chid. if ever they lost one in he games then they would have another. the careers were the only names I needed to remember.

andrey and garnet. remember them.

onto 2. drew and belt.

for 3 there was a family of 3 and a family of 4. I didn't bother with their names. but one of them was only a 4 year old girl. I hope her brothers protect her.

4. I need to remember these. prey and led. careers. prey is an odd name for a career. it should be predator surely

after that I lost intrest family after family. scilence after scilence. sob after sob. I was nearly asleep until I heard one girl from 7.

"im T im 11"

she has the same name as my sister and was only one year older. I felt like I was connected to her. I wanted to ally with her. especially as she was an only child. I hope she wanted to ally with us aswell because she's probaby heard there is another T in these games.

after that I got bored. Mabel was already asleep on my shoulder. soon I was asleep too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

551 70 24
What if the rebellion failed, the hunger games continued? These are the 150th annual hunger games! To remind the citizens of the failed rebellion th...
8.8K 171 89
Three years. Three Hunger Games. Three victors. This is the story of three Games in the latter half of the 6th decade (66th, 68th, 69th), and the det...
106K 2.3K 38
It's the 100th Hungergames and the Quarter Quell twist; the pool of tributes shall be reaped from the descendants of Victors. Can Victoria Mason mak...
54.7K 1.3K 30
It's the 6th Quarter Quell, and the Capitol has a surprise for the Districts. Not every District will compete in this Quell. 2 tributes can become vi...