The Gravano's

By AmazingDaydreamer

F**k stress is defined as an emotional turmoil a woman goes through from lack of orgasms, according to Alex G... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Alex's Pov- The one who ruins him
Alex's POV Day 2
Sequel???

Chapter 23

26.6K 940 149
By AmazingDaydreamer

Images of last night kept running through my my mind the second I woke up, I could have died... I punched the crazy ex and now I have a psycho sleeping in my bed, maybe I should write a book about my life and the crazy shit I have to put up with....

Alex rolled over to my side of the bed bringing all of his warmth it's unbelievable how easy it is for us to sleep together.... So naturally.

"I slept hard all night". He whispered against my ears sending chills everywhere his voice was low and gruff as he spoke.

"I'm guessing the cold shower didn't work".

He nudged me with it in response making me try to squirm away from him. "Alex!".

"You're not helping when you keep twisting your hips like that". He said in a pained voice.

I pushed away from him and slid off the bed. "You're not forgiven just so you know".

He crossed his hands behind his head to give me that look, the way a hunter stalks his prey. I shake my head at him eliminating any dirty thoughts he has on his mind which I know he has.

"Maybe we can work something out doll face".

He slid his hand down his chest and over his abs before it got lost in the white fortress of my sheets that decided to gather at his waist, he didn't push the sheets down he just kept his hand down there leaving me to imagine what he was doing.

Wow....

Maybe my parents hearing me make sex sounds wouldn't be that embarrassing....... Did I just think that?..

My eyes darted to the alarm clock on the beside table that now said seven twenty five, my mother I'm sure it's in the kitchen preparing breakfast oh how I wish she could live here with me forever sadly she's leaving tomorrow.. However I don't want my parents seeing or knowing Alex slept here last night.

"Stay here I'm going to go distract my parents then you can sneak out is that clear?".

He raised his eyebrows clearly out of mischief. "Well ain't you a bossy little thing".

I turned on my heel leaving him there as seductive as he looks I won't fall into his trap.

"Morning, mom dad". They were sitting at the kitchen island taking in the morning news, they looked over their shoulder to greet me.

"Morning sweetheart, Alex".

Alex?

I looked around to see him shrugging his T-shirt on and I narrowed my eyes at him. Didn't I just tell him to stay inside?. He walked around me sliding his hand over my ass which I'll assume was an accident he continued walking ignoring my angry stare.. The bastard....

"You taking Annaliese to get her cast taken off today?". My mother asked him as he helped himself to my coffee..

He shot me a look. "She didn't tell me she was getting it off today".

"I wasn't aware I had to tell you things".

"Is that your slogan for everything?".

I know what exactly he was hinting at and I let out a deep breath, me not telling him he was the father wasn't as bad as he was making it. Shame on him for thinking the worst of me, he should have known that without me mentioning it.

"Not the time or place Alex". I say reminding him of the fact that my parents were right there sitting and he chooses now to be a bring up this.

My mother ignored the elephant in the room and went on with her conversation.

"I'll be right back". My father said excusing himself.

"Are you staying over all day Alex?".

He didn't get the chance to reply when my father spoke from behind me. "Happy birthday sweetheart". I turned to see him holding a large gift wrapped box in his hand.

"Dad you didn't have to -

" Actually your mother did all the work you're gonna get me in trouble if you give me all the credit". He joked.

My mother came over and swat him on the shoulder. "See what I told you". He whispered as he moved away.

"Happy birthday dear, we were going to give it to you say your party but your father wanted you to have this now".

"Thank you guys, I'll open this after I take a shower".

Alex came over to us placed a kiss on my forehead like it was nobody's business, so bold this Gravano like he doesn't have a care in the world.

"Pick you up at eight".

"You're not staying for the birthday party?". My mother asked him, his hand on my hip making small circles as he pretended to be thinking about the question.

"Wasn't invited".

My mother gasped, why does she like him so much?, he was giving me that cocky smirk right now.

"You think you're so slick". I whispered to him, he gave me a wink and I tried to knee him which he dodged.

When he left my parents busied themselves getting the stuff organized got the party, when my sister showed up we left to go get my cast taken off finally.

"How does the arm feel?".

It felt limp and weak, I could move my fingers but the arm was being lazy at the moment, it's going to take a while for me to get the feeling back into it.

I tried to raise it off the bed but it just falls back limp.

"Is this normal doc?".

"Yes, nothing to worry about just give it a few hours". He assured me...

In the car my sister decided to get nosy. "Is Mr Dangerous dropping by today?".

I gave her an eye roll at the nickname. "I'm not to sure what to expect with him he drops in whenever he feels like it, last night he came in my room -

" Last night?, you did the nasty with mom and dad listening in!".

"What, no-

"So he covered birthday sex on the list".

"Bianca!, I didn't have sex with him even with him laying next to me.......I just realized what I missed out on all night". I gave her a pout, my cell vibrated and I slid the screen to answer the unfamiliar number.

"Speak".

"You answer your phone like that doll face a bit rude don't you think".

"Alex how may I help you?". I said more sweetly.

"That's more like it doll, I was just checking in on my girl"

"I just saw you like two hours ago".

I heard him shifting and moving in the background. " What are you doing?".

"Preparing my bedroom for tonight".

I scoffed which was followed by a laugh. "And you're so sure about that?".

" A man can only dream doll, How did the doctor visit go".

"It was.. Great, doc says I need to lay off it and stay clear of any extreme pressure -

"No wonder you want to be a lawyer, lying to the guy". My sister whispered.

We pulled up in the underground parking.

"Well I'll see you at eight doll face".

"You're not coming to my birthday party?".

"No I'll let you spend time with your family, I'm going to have you all night to myself".

I shook my head. " Still not forgiven Alex".

"Never thought I was".

He hung up as we exited the elevator, I could already hear Bianca's kids from the other side of the door.

What I didn't expect to see was the other Gravano leaning against my kitchen island holding a glass of what I assume were my father's spiked cider chatting it up with my aunt.

He looked up and gave me a smile before meeting me halfway with a hug.

"Happy birthday, I wish I could stay but I have business to fix".

"Then why did you stop by".

" Just dropping off something for my brother it's in your room -

"Oh sure walk into my room it's not private or anything". And here I thought he was the more respectful brother.

He flashed me a smile as he headed out, always dressed in a black intimidating suit.

I went into my room to see a black dress with two jewellery boxes on the bed placed neatly, I picked up the smaller box first to see a diamond bracelet with the letter A on it, is it A for Alex or Annaliese?. The other box contained diamond earrings and a chain to match, someone went all out.... Or maybe he stole it or even better hired the crazy ex to break into a jewellery store.

The dress caught my eyes though, it wasn't short like something Alex would pick out instead it fell past my ankles elegantly with a slit in the side, when I turned it over the back made me raise my eyebrows.

Where is the back of the dress?, now this is so Alex, the back had a low dip and open back which meant no bra, he thinks he's so smart.

I picked up my phone and dialed him.

"Doll face -

"Are you taking me out to dinner or a strip joint".

"I don't know what you're on about -

"The dress you bought me, it's beautiful don't get me wrong but it's missing the rest of the material".

"I haven't seen the dress, i let my sister do that but by the sounds of it she did good".

"And here I thought you were out doing something sincere for me-

"Why do you have to say it like that-

I hung up the phone and threw it on my bed, I'm not going to let that ruin my birthday.

---------@n@|i€$€ - @|€×-----------

"You look beautiful sweetheart, but perhaps you should take a jacket". My mother said the second I walked out in my dress. My father looked up and gave me the speech why does this feel like prom night all over again.

Alex was leaning against his door dressed in their famous black suit looking tempting as always, his eyes narrowed on every inch of my skin before meeting my eyes with that heated gaze, he let out a whistle as he neared me.

"Wow, just wow". He ran his finger along the dip of my spine bringing it to a stop at the curve of my ass, he trapped me with his body pressing me into the door.

"I could have you right here and I'll start it with a kiss making you mess up your makeup and hair, then I'll lift you and wrap your legs around me and I'll slide my finger inside you -

"What are you kids still doing out there". I heard my father say and internally groaned.

Alex pulled away like he got burnt.

"We were just leaving". I narrowed my eyes at Alex for his sinful intentions.

----------

"Do you want to pick the wine?".

He took me to a restaurant that was located on the top floor overlooking the city, the view was amazing.

My purse fell under the table and I attempted to get it but Alex stopped me.

"What?".

" Leave it I'll get it before we go, it's a VIP area it's not like anyone's going to steal it".

"Well I don't want to wait for that". I went under the table to get it when I heard a was woman approach, Alex stood to great her but I froze when I heard him say 'mother'.

"So where's your date or did you take yourself out for a big fancy dinner". Her voice was loud, like someone who didn't approve of much.

"She's under the table".

Alex no!, is what I wanted to shout at him and his big mouth.

She however must have thought he was being funny because she laughed it off.

"Your sister tells me your ex has been hanging around you a lot lately are you two rekindling?".

He sighed. "No mother nothing like that -

" Of course it never is, you and your brother are so alike I've insisted over and over again to introduce you to the daughters of some of my friends but instead you keep chasing these girls that's running away with your money". I listened in on their conversation wondering why the hell was I still under here and now by just hearing her speak I could tell she won't like me, I slipped my heels off and prepared for the scrutiny that is to come.

I emerged from under the table giving them both an awkward wave, Alex came over to me and took his seat.

"Mother this is Annaliese".

"What were you doing under the table child?".

" I dropped my purse".

She didn't sit instead she eyed me like she were holding a microscope, Alex set his hand on my back and lifted his cup of wine taking bigger sips than warranted.

"You're the one that's been stealing all my son's attention lately, I've been trying to get him to introduce us for quite some time lucky thing I showed up when I did".

Her dark auburn hair was pulled neatly in a pony tail, if she was over fifty she didn't look close to it if anyone didn't know them they would think she's his sister.

"Well it's nice to meet you Mrs.Gravano".

"Call me Natalie, I would stay and chat but I left my friends ordering some mojitos and I don't want them to turn into a lush without me".

Alex stood to give her a hug before she bid us goodnight.

"Sorry about that".

"There's nothing to be sorry about, it was nice meeting her. She mentioned your ex is she expected to drop by as well?".

"No -

I need to set this straight right now, I may come off as bossy sometimes but these men need it, especially Alex Gravano, I turned to him jabbing a finger in his toned chest.

"If I see your ex just one more time Alex you can forget about there ever going to be an 'us' I'm not gonna play that back and forth game with you and her anymore so it's either me or her".

He brought his glass to his lips before responding.

"How about this, out here you can be in control but in the bedroom I call the shots, anyway I want it any time". His hand rested on my exposed thigh and I held it before it could venture.

"I'm ready to order now".

He adjusted himself the obvious hard on written over his face.

"I'll have the pasta with tomato sauce".

The waiter set down another bottle of Pinot Grigio before leaving, I didn't want to be drunk tonight so I took small sips.

He caught me looking at the balcony again and he took my hand and led me over to it, and like I said the view was something. I guess this is where New York elite comes to wine and dine.

"Do you like it here".

" Who wouldn't".

He came behind me pulling me into him placing teasing kisses on my shoulder.

"You could see everything from up here, you see that down there".

He pointed to where a red car with a big ass bow on the top was. "That's yours, happy birthday baby".

He bought me a car, and from the looks of it I can see it looks expensive.

"You didn't have to do that Alex-

" Let me stop you right there, if you're going to be my girl then I can buy you whatever I want whenever I want to".

"If that's your attitude then it won't be long until your mother brands me as another Genevieve"

He turned me around to face him grabbing my chin with his hand making me look at him.

"I've put you through too much since we've met, now I wanna spoil you and treat you the way I wanted to for so long you have a problem with it. Women are so complicated". He finished with a sigh.

"That's not-

He stopped me.

"Just tell me what you want me to do, make it easier for me so that way I don't fuck this up".

The wind brushed across my back giving me the chills and it just occurred to me I never really gave him a fair chance to be more than just my mob man with benefits.

"How about we take this dinner back to your place". I wrapped my finger around his tie pulling him closer.

That must have sparked something inside of him his length strained against his pants and all but to quickly he was pulling me out of the restaurant.

"You've been teasing me all week, no more fucking cold showers".

"Alex slow down-

He gave his ticket to the valet who ran off to fetch the car, he didn't give me one second as he pulled me in for a rough hard kiss giving me a hint of what's to come.

He released me to take a breath as the valet returned.

Never drive with a hard on, they should start making street signs with that on it, Alex swerved through the traffic like cops were chasing him, his hand gripped the steering wheel showing the veins of his strength.

It felt weird standing across from my apartment as we entered his. "You're still not forgiven-

My words were swallowed as he claimed my mouth like an untamed beast, his hand gripped my thigh from the slit on the side, hips pinned to mine in a grinding motion pushing into me.

I hit the bed with a bounce, the dress doing nothing to hide my breast as they came undone from its hold, he was like a savage ripping off his shirt undoing his pants. I opened my mouth to say something but he held up his hand.

"We had an agreement, in here I call the shots".

He climbed on the bed covering my body with his, what shut me up was the dangerous look in his eyes... I'm so fucked.

He pushed my legs apart with his, my dress lay discarded on the ground alongside my ripped underwear or what's left of it. My nipples felt sore from the intense sucking and biting, he had all control of me and I let him.

His pushed his erection deep inside of me making my back leave the bed, he masked my moans with his kisses I felt my nails grazing over his back and I knew tomorrow his skin is gonna look like a wolf attacked him.

"Alex you're being too rough".

He didn't listen instead he pulled out then flipped me over on my belly.

"Hold on to the bed and don't let go".

He slammed into me making a loud scream escape me, he did it over and over again making it feel like a punishment.

"Alex!". The sweet sensation that rushed through me came like a good friend that hasn't visited in a while... Hello orgasm it's been too long.

His gripped my ass hard pulling me into him it made no sense trying to keep his pace he was doing that for me all I could do was moan and take it.. Hard.

He didn't seem like he were close, every inch of my body felt like waves crashing against the rocks, I was the wave and Alex was the rock.

He even slapped my ass a few times making me gasp in surprise, over and over he crashed into me my body was begging for another release which came shortly after then followed by another, they were painfully good in all its sweet bliss and pleasure.

I felt his grip tighten as he came to his release with quick thrusts and a loud groan which sounded just as pleasurable as it felt.

His body fell next to mines breathing fast beads of sweat rolling off his chest, he was a sight.

"Okay you're forgiven".

---------

Usually it's the other way around after a night of sex, he left after his brother came in this morning looking like something was up.

" You're going to Atlanta?, what's in Atlanta?".

"Business that I have to take care of but I'll be back as soon as I'm done".

"What kind of business and why now?".

"It's more like moving my business here closer to you-

"How long are you gonna be gone for?".

" A day". I frowned. "I'm doing this for you, it's a start".

"I like the sound of that, you have one day Alex don't keep me waiting".

"Of course not". He lifted my chin and brushed his lips over mines. "I'll be watching you". He threatened as he left, I fell back on the bed smiling feeling satisfied on every inch of my body especially you know where....

So the story is almost over I'm going to miss Alex and his intense sexual assaults.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 19 24
Your father was an alcoholic who spent every penny earned on his drink. But he owed the mafia large sums of money, of which he could never offer...
36.7K 883 59
Sylvester Gravano is the New York mafia king, he runs the whole city, he's been in and out of holding cells but no one can ever prove him guilty of a...
301 0 20
Pain and Fear are powerful emotions. It can be mental, physical-sometimes both, and it can change you. Whether it's for better or for worse; is entir...
34.6K 576 51
Michael Russo is the most powerful, feared man in the world. With a deep hatred for the Russians and Mexicans his family has had for generations, at...