Young (Dinah/You)

Por 5hbetta

Your older sister is Normani Hamilton. Your crush is Dinah Jane Hansen. Dinah is Normani's best friend. Even... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Epilogue
Author's Note (New)
Alternate Ending

Chapter 47

3.3K 176 38
Por 5hbetta

Your Point Of View

"Guess who's coming today?" I asked Zendaya. She thought about it for a moment.

"I don't know. Who?" She asked.

"Rihanna." I said. She covered her mouth and screamed.

"Are you kidding me?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Dead ass serious. She's coming here with Aubrey, but I'm about ninety nine percent sure that's Drake." I told her.

"When are they gonna be here?" She asked. I looked at the clock.

"Well, it's five thirty, so probably at eight." I said. She got up.

"We should go get everyone, and go get food because I'm hungry." She said. I got out of my bed and grabbed my keys. I got Keke, Justin, and Jayden quickly.

"Where do you guys wanna go?" I asked. They all shrugged. Jayden just looked down at his phone the whole time.

"I know your child support for the multiple babies you probably have are due, but I need your opinion for food." I told him.

"Ima punch you." He threatened. I stopped the car.

"Square up, little homie." I told him. He took off his seatbelt, but Justin held him back.

"I'll get you." He said. I hummed at him.

"Let's get Arby's." Keke suggested. I drove there. We all went in to sit down. While we were eating, Jayden started at the door.

"Look who it is." He whispered. We looked at where he was pointing. It was our sixth grade teacher for us once, but twice for him.

"Oh, it's Ms. Taylor." Zendaya said.

"That bitch is the reason I'm a senior now." He said. She was the reason. She lost his papers, and he got held back. It was really stupid, but they still wouldn't let him into the seventh grade. Like I said before, that's how we met him.

Jayden stood up and marched over. We all tried to get him to stop, but he wouldn't.

"He's so stupid." Justin said. We got up to follow him. He tapped Mrs. Taylor on the shoulder. She turned around.

"Hello, do I know you?" She asked.

"You don't remember me? I'm Jayden Gordado. The one you held back." He said. Her eyes went wide. I put my hand on Jayden's arm.

"You guys must me Keke, Zendaya, Justin, an Y/N." She said. We all nodded shyly.

"Back to me. I couldn't go to seventh grade because of you." He said. She sighed and held her head.

"Look, it was accident. I don't know what happened to your things." She said. He started pacing around.

"So, in that case, it's gonna be an accident when my foot go up in your ass." He said. I laughed loudly. I looked at her face, coughed, and apologized.

"Don't speak to me like that." She said.

"I don't have to much longer since I only have five more words to say. Fuck you, you dumb bitch." He said walking off. Justin and I shouted 'savage' as we walked to go throw out food away.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. He turned to go to her again.

"Oh hell, let's go." Keke said. He tapped her on the shoulder again. She turned around and scoffed.

"I forgot to thank you. If it weren't for you flunking me, I wouldn't have me the most amazing friends I'll ever come across. We've been together through everything, and we wont leave each other ever. But, that was the opposite in your case since your husband divorced you. Fuck you!" He said. We ran out of the place laughing.

"You really think we're the most amazing friends?" Zendaya asked.

"Hell yeah. We're always gonna be family." He said.

"Group hug." Justin said. We all hugged each other.

"Now, let's go to Walmart." I said. We drove there quickly. We ran to the children section. There were toys everywhere.

"Heads up!" Justin said. He threw a foot ball, and I ran after it. There was a kid, and I jumped over him. I caught the ball and held on to it.

"That was so cool!" The little boy said. I winked at him and ran towards Justin.

"I wonder where Sam and Asap is." Keke said.

"Kunta Kinte 1! Kunta Kinte 2!" I screamed.

"Why would they come out to that?" Justin asked. Sam and Asap came out singing the Roots theme song.

"What's up?" They asked.

"How did you guys get here so quickly?" Jayden asked.

"We have magic powers." Sam said.

"Where's Huey and Riley?" I asked. Keke snorted.

"You did not name your cousin's characters from the Boondocks." She said.

"Yes I did." I said.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Seven thirty, why?" Sam asked. I grabbed everyone.

"Rihanna's coming! Rihanna's coming!" I screamed. We raced to the car and drove home. I ran to the couch and sat down. They all followed after me.

"I've never met Rihanna before." Jayden said.

"Boy, it's gonna be lit. I'm gonna show her my album collection." Justin bragged.

"Why would you have a album collection? That's gay." Jayden said.

"Yo, fuck you and ya damn monkey eyebrows." Justin said. Jayden stood up, then Justin stood up.

"Fight me then." Jayden said.

"Swing first." Justin said pointing at his cheek. Keke stepped in between them.

"Let's not fight each other." She said. They started screaming randomly. That's when the door bell ring.

"OH SHIT! IT'S RIHANNA! I LOVE HER SO MUCH!" Jayden screamed jumping up and down. Justin pushed him over to get to the door. I walked over calmly.

"Hey, Y/N!" Rihanna said excitedly. I hugged her.

"Who are you guys?" She asked Keke, Jayden, Zendaya, and Justin. Keke and Zendaya answered normally, but Justin and Jayden didn't.

"THAT'S FUCKING RIHANNA! I CAN'T BREATHE! I'M GONNA CRY!" Jayden screamed.

"I'M GONNA CRY! I'M CRYING! I'm crying." Justin croaked out the last part. He and Jayden broke down in each other's arms.

"Are they okay?" Rihanna asked.

"What's up, Y/N?" Drake asked. I smiled at him.

"It was you! I thought that's go she meant when she said Aubrey." I said. He smiled and hugged me. Jayden and Justin wiped their tears once they saw Drake. They tried to act like the previous seconds never happened.

"What's up, bro?" Justin said.

"I hope you know I just saw and heard both of you cry like a baby, but what's up?" Drake asked. I laughed when they turned red. Rihanna, Drake, and I walked over to the garage.

"So, do you have done so far?" I asked.

"Well, Aubrey came up with the whole thing. You just have to write your own lyrics." She told me.

"Okay, show me the song." I said. They played it for me. It was really cool. I clapped once the demo was finished.

"Boy, I could do that with my eyes closed." I said. I spent almost two hours coming up with it.

"Ri, go first." Aubrey told her. She started singing, and I started dancing in the back. She rolled her eyes and tried to cover up her laugh.

"You're next." He said to me. I went in and sang what was on the paper. I stepped out, and he smiled at us.

"That was pure gold." He said. We agreed with him. He whispered something in Rihanna's ear. She laughed a little.

"Aubrey says he needs your help with a song. He's just too shy to ask." She said.

"Me? I can barely write my own song." I said.

"This will be easy. Come on, Y/N." He said.

"Okay, I'll help. Can I hear it first?" I asked.

"Alright it's called Hotline Bling. That's like the only part I know though." He said. It had like a elevator music vibe to it. It was still good.

"Yo, that's dope." I said.

"Good, now help me." He said.

"If you're writing a whole damn song, then let me order some pizza." She said.

"I want pepperoni." Aubrey and I said at the same time. We dabbed each other up. We started writing things down and testing them.

"So, go like 'You used to call me on my cellphone, late night when you need my love'. Do it twice." I said. He did it.

"Oh, that's cool." He said. We went back and forth saying things. My phone started ringing.

"It looks like your hotline blings." Rihanna said. I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, Y/N." Dinah said.

"What did you need?" I asked.

"I wanted to know what you're doing." She said.

"I'm writing a song with Drake and Rihanna's here." I told her. She laughed out loud.

"Stop lying." She said. I looked at Aubrey and Rihanna.

"Hey, Dinah." Rihanna said. Aubrey said the same thing.

"I'll be over in a minute." She said hanging up. Dinah was over here in about a minute. She introduced herself to Aubrey and said hello to Rihanna. She actually fan-girled, but whatever.

"So, I think I got this." Aubrey said. I almost slid out of my chair.

"It's fucking three thirty." I said.

"Wait! I'm ready to record. Let's go." He said. I walked over and hit play. He started singing and I danced again.

"Good, you're finished. Now let's go." She said.

"How long are y'all staying?" I asked.

"For like three weeks." Aubrey said.

"Do you guys wanna go trick or treating with us?" I asked.

"Hell yeah! I haven't been since I was little." Aubrey said. Rihanna dragged him out by his ear.

"We'll be there. See you guys later." She said.

------------------------------------------
A/N

I'm just letting you know that I'm not planning on you being with Zendaya. I was just seeing how I want to end the story. I think I have an ending, but I was just checking with you guys and the Zendaya thing was one of my ideas, but it won't be happening because y'all don't like it.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

35.6K 1.5K 38
Dinah jane is a girl nobody really knows, except her two best friends. She knows everyone at her school but the one girl she dislikes the most is the...
50.1K 2.6K 29
Dinah Jane Hansen was stuck being the sole heiress of her father's company. It would have gone to her sister, but Allyson had died the winter before...
60.2K 1.8K 12
you're an 5 year old who just started school this is about your life growing up and maybe falling in love (Dinah and Normani are your parents) (A lot...
136K 4.6K 30
Y/n Y/l/n the nerd of the school is the Outcast. Everyone makes fun of her because she's different. Normani Kordei Hamilton. Captain of the cheer sq...