Library visits

By _SilverTongue

Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger keep "glaring" at each other more like staring, and what's with Malfoy keep... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 14

15.9K 368 126
By _SilverTongue

Draco woke up more relaxed than he had in the past two weeks, and he wasn't even going to attempt to deny the fact that it had everything to do with the beautiful witch who was currently asleep in his bed.

Hermione was laying on her stomach, her arms underneath the pillow that her head was on, and her face turned towards Draco, a peaceful expression on her face.

He loved seeing her this way, because she wasn't troubled, or worried, she just was.

He turned so he was on his side facing her, and trailed a hand lightly up her arm. When she didn't wake up he moved closer to her warmth and placed a kiss to her shoulder, and then across her neck.

She stirred slightly, and moved closer to him, her hand unconsciously sliding to his waist. He smirked, 'Even in her sleep she's attracted to me'

The thought made him extremely happy, and he continued his soft ministrations on her neck, enjoying the soft sighs that escaped her parted lips.

He realized that she was awake and smirked against her neck, "Good morning, Love."

"Morning," she mumbled sleepily, enjoying the feeling of his cool lips against her skin.

He chuckled and pulled back to look at her face. She smiled and pulled his face closer to hers, "You always find the best ways to wake me up in the mornings."

He smirked and said, "Well it might be a bit selfish."

"Why?"

"Because I could have ulterior motives." he said, his voice low and smooth.

She immediately felt heat pool between her legs and she blushed, "What if I like your ulterior motives?"

He rolled so he was on top of her and said, "Then I'm about to have a very good morning."

She smiled, "Are you now?"

"Oh most definitely." he said, his lips by her ear.

She shivered at his touch, but arched into him at the same time, wanting to be closer, so much closer.

He brought his lips to her neck, nipping and biting the sensitive skin, eliciting soft moans from her. She went to move her hands around his neck, but he caught them, instead intertwining his fingers with hers.

She groaned in annoyance, "Malfoy,"

"Shh," he said, giving her hands a squeeze before capturing her lips in a kiss.

He trailed his tongue along her lips and she parted them, eagerly inviting him in. He slid his tongue against hers, mimicking what he wanted to do to her.

She moaned and squeezed his hands, desperate to touch him, but he just smirked and shook his head. He wanted her to touch him, but he knew it would drive her crazy if she couldn't, and he wanted to tease her for a bit.

She turned her head to the side, breaking the kiss, to take in a breath of air, meanwhile Draco kissed down her neck. He loved the fact that she was only in a button down shirt of his - that was open - and it gave him perfect access to her quickly heating body.

"I want you to keep your hands on the mattress. Can you do that for me Love?" he asked, his voice deep and smooth.

She squirmed underneath him, but nodded.

"Answer me," he said softly.

"Yes," she groaned as he ground his clothed erection against her heat.

He smirked and released her hands, moving his to roam over her chest and down her sides, over her hips, repeating the pattern a few times before he brought his mouth down to her erect nipples.

She arched up against him and moved her hands to his hair, pulling on the silky strands. He let out a moan, but pulled away immediately after that.

"What did I say about those hands of yours Granger?" he asked, a smug look on his face.

She groaned in frustration and slammed her hands down onto the mattress, and snapped, "Fine,"

He chuckled and leaned down to kiss her, but she turned her face away from his, trying to act more irritated than she was.

He rolled his eyes and said, "Oh don't be like that Love."

She took his moment of distraction and flipped them over, smirking at his surprised expression.

"Now how about you keep your hands on the mattress?"

He smirked, "Whatever you say Miss Granger."

She leaned down and captured his lips in a kiss, sliding her hands over his bare chest. After a few minutes she pulled away and began kissing down his neck and across his chest, pausing to suck on both of his pert nipples before continuing down his toned abdomen, enjoying how his muscles tensed and coiled beneath her lips.

She teasingly slid her hands over the bulge in his boxers, loving the low groan that escaped his parted lips. He was clenching the silk sheets in his fists, trying to keep himself from flipping her over and having his way with her.

She slid her fingers into the waistband of his boxers and slowly slid them down his legs, enjoying his shallow breaths as the silk rubbed against his erection.

Hermione tossed his boxers off the bed behind her and wasted no time taking him into her hand. She pumped slowly, all the while keeping her eyes on his face, gauging how he reacted when she changed up her pace, occasionally squeezing harder or pumping faster.

Before long Draco was breathing hard and trying everything to keep from coming. All of a sudden he felt her mouth around him and he pulled her up, flipping her over and pinning her arms above her head.

"I think you've done enough touching for now." he said, slightly out of breath.

She pouted, "What'd you do that for? I know you were enjoying it."

Instead of answering her he vanished her shirt and then bound her arms to the headboard of his bed with a flick of his wand.

She pulled against them, groaning as she found it was no use. Somehow, though, it was a really big turn on to be restrained like that - completely at Draco's mercy.

She moaned as he brought his lips to her breasts again, while one of his hands slid down to her underwear, rubbing her slowly through the fabric.

She pulled against the restraints, desperate to touch him, while his mouth moved lower. He removed her panties, tossing them to join his boxers, and spread her legs, settling between them and seeing how aroused she was.

He groaned, "Fuck, Love, you're so wet."

He lightly trailed a finger over her slit and she arched her back, letting out a groan of frustration that made Draco chuckle.

"So eager, Granger?" he asked smugly.

"I hate you," she just wanted him to take her already, she'd had enough of his teasing.

He smirked and leaned down between her legs, giving her core a slow lick.

"I don't think you do."

She moaned and arched her hips up, begging him to keep going, and he did. He brought one hand to the inside of her thigh, and the other to her stomach, keeping her hips down on the bed.

Within a few minutes she was panting and squirming beneath him.

"Let me taste you baby," he said, sliding two fingers into her tight passage.

She came at the sound of his husky voice, her body convulsing as he kept up his ministration until she came down from her high.

He kissed back up to her lips, claiming her mouth in a passionate kiss. He decided he'd had enough of his teasing, and with a flick of his wrist the ropes that restrained her hands were gone. Before he knew it her hands were everywhere - in his hair, on his arms, his back, his chest - and fuck he had to restrain himself from pounding into her.

He wanted to take her slowly this time. After everything she'd been through, he wanted to show her how much he wanted her...needed her...loved her.

"Please Malfoy...Draco, please."

Draco groaned at the sound of his name - his actual name - on her lips.

He moved so that he was above her, and then slowly eased himself inside her heat, and they both groaned at the feeling.

"Fuck, Love, you feel so good." he whispered against her neck. "So tight, so wet."

She moaned and scraped her nails down his back at the rush of heat his words sent straight to her core.

His pace was slow, but his thrusts were hard, and he managed to hit her g-spot every time he pushed into her.

In and out, in and out, in and out.

The pace was driving Hermione insane, and she felt as if she was about to burst. Draco took her hands and intertwined them with his, and then said, "Hermione, look at me."

The desire she saw in his silver eyes sent her over the edge, convulsing around him. Before she realized what was happening, he had switched their positions so she was on top, but he still held her hands.

"I want you to ride me." he murmured against her lips.

She let out a long moan at his words and began moving against him slowly. Somehow she understood that he didn't want this to be fast, and honestly neither did she.

She threw her head back and gasped when he thrust up into her and hit her g-spot.

He studied her intently, loving the way her lips were kiss swollen, the way her eyes were closed in pleasure - he looked down at the point where they were connected and almost came at the sight.

There was something incredibly erotic about seeing his member slide in and out of her over and over again.

He looked up at her face again and squeezed her hand. She opened her eyes and looked down at him, biting her lip. He just looked so good.

His usually immaculate hair was tussled, his usually controlled features were completely overtaken by pleasure, and his usually porcelain skin was tainted by the pink tint that appeared on his cheeks.

He could tell she was close, and he was too. He tugged on her hand and she knew what he meant, immediately leaning forward to kiss him.

The pressure in her abdomen was becoming too much, and she broke away, panting against the crook of his neck.

He groaned, "Granger, I'm close."

"Me too," she panted.

He let go of one of her hands, reaching down to where they were connected and rubbed her bundle of nerves in small circles.

A few moments later she was coming undone, and he followed quickly, spilling his seed inside her.

She collapsed against his chest, her breath ghosting across his collar bone, while his free hand came up to wrap around her waist.

After a few moments Draco smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Wow,"

He chuckled, "I agree."

He was still inside her, and she didn't want to move, but she knew they both had to get up. With a sigh she slid off him and rolled onto her back next to him.

He turned so he was facing her and she smiled, turning her head to look at him.

"You should just stay here with me." he murmured, trailing a hand across her stomach, instantly igniting a fire in her belly again.

But she shook her head, "No, we need to go to class. You can't fail your OWL's or your dad's going to kill you."

He shrugged, "So? I'd much rather spend the day with you, exploring all the naughty things I could do to you."

She giggled and said, "Well I think you've done quite a few naughty things to me already."

He nodded slowly, "True, but it wasn't anything you didn't like...right?"

"Right," she assured him. "Really, I liked it."

He raised an eyebrow, "You liked it?"

She nodded slowly "There's something extremely sexy about seeing you so in control, so...dominant."

He smirked and pressed a soft kiss to her lips. "Good to know."

"So are you happy now?"

Draco looked across the table at Theo and raised an eyebrow.

"With Granger I mean. Everything's good?"

Draco nodded, "Yeah, everything's good."

He still found it strange that the Slytherin was oddly protective of Hermione, and he was going to find out why.

"When you told me that Granger had some pretty fucked up shit happen to her, what did you -"

Theo shook his head, "That's not my story to tell mate."

"Yeah, but how'd you figure out whatever it is?"

He shrugged, "Just did."

Draco groaned in frustration and looked back down at his Herbology homework. He could really use Hermione's help.

"Look, all I was trying to make you realize when I told you that, was that she acts like she's fine - a lot - but I don't think it's possible to not be hurting. I know I would be." said Theo honestly.

Draco sighed, "Fine, but can you at least tell me if it had something to do with her parents?"

For a moment Theo was silent, staring down at the book in front of him, before he replied, "Yes,"

Draco had so many questions, but decided that Theo wasn't going to offer any more information, so he would have to go talk to Hermione.

If she would even want to talk about it with him.

It drove him insane that Theo knew something about her that he didn't, and he wouldn't even tell him how he knew.

Had Theo and Hermione had something going on over summer?

No, at least he didn't think so. They would've acted differently. It was like Hermione didn't know him farther than when she'd seen him in school.

He mumbled something to Theo about heading upstairs and left the library, walking around and giving himself some time to think.

"Well I still think you should consider going."

Hermione groaned, "Harry -"

"No, no, no! They just got back together. You can't tell her to just leave him." said Ginny, shaking her head.

"Life is about more than a school romance. It's a great opportunity. And I'm not saying that staying here with him is a bad thing, because if he makes you happy you should, but I think you both have a lot of clearing up to do before you decide to stay for him." said Harry.

And Hermione knew he was right. She hated that he was, but she couldn't change the facts. Her relationship was tentative at best, and they both had things that were keeping them apart.

From him it was his parents and for her it was her issues. They needed to sit down and talk and clear the air, but she didn't want to dig up past demons, and that would be exactly what she'd need to do.

"Just talk to him Mione." said Ginny.

"Easy for you to say." she mumbled, grabbing her bag and heading upstairs to her room.

She pushed open the door and almost had a heart attack.

"For the love of Merlin, Malfoy what are you doing in here?"

He smirked from his spot on her bed, and made no move to get up. She rolled her eyes and joined him, curling up beside him.

"How was your day?" he asked, combing a hand through her hair.

"It was alright." she said.

"Would have been better if you'd stayed in bed with me." he said smugly.

She chuckled and the sound made him smile.

"I can't argue with that."

He shifted so he could see her face, and then brought his lips down to hers in a sweet and lingering kiss that made Hermione's heart melt.

"Not that I'm complaining, but why are you here?"

He sighed, not wanting to ruin the mood, "I...well I wanted to talk."

"Talk?"

He nodded.

"About what?" she asked slowly.

"Well, everything."

Hermione took a deep breath, trying to mentally prepare herself for what she was about to say. "Okay, let's talk."

He sat up and she did the same, so they were both facing each other on her bed.

"What do you want to talk about first?" he asked softly.

"What's going to happen to us after we graduate?"

Draco frowned, "What do you want to happen?"

Hermione shook her head, "That's not answering my question. I know that your parents have a problem with me, and if you don't want to deal with that, then fine. But tell me, because I don't want to give up a really great opportunity for someone who doesn't want me."

"Doesn't want you? How could you think I don't want you?"

"Because you've never told me what's going to happen with us."

"Fucking Christ, Granger," he said, running a hand through his hair, "I want you. I always fucking want you. That isn't changing just because we graduate. Yeah, we have to think of something when it comes to my parents, but I'm not breaking up with you, I'm not hiding you, and I'm certainly not telling you to go to New York."

Hermione smiled and leaned forward, bracing her hands on his thighs, and kissed him. He groaned into her mouth and slid his hands into her hair, keeping her there.

Their tongues dueled for a moment before he pulled away, "There's something else I came up here to talk about."

Hermione sat back and studied him, "What?"

"What happened to your parents?"

Her face paled instantly, and Draco wished he hadn't asked, if only to keep that pained expression off her face.

"Granger," he reached over and took her hand.

She took a deep breath and looked over at him, "I promised to be honest with you, and I will...I just...I can't talk about it right now. Not with everything that's going on."

And he understood that. With Ron's trial looming around the corner, she was stressed out enough.

"Okay,"

"I'm sorr -"

He leaned forward and kissed her, "Don't be." he whispered against her lips.

Hermione smiled and squeezed his hand, "Thank you."

He pushed her down onto the bed and kissed her again. "I love you," she said quietly.

He couldn't help the smile that overtook his features, "I love you too."

He rolled off her and she moved so her head was on his chest.

After a few minutes of him running his fingers through her hair he said, "You should let me take you out on a date."

"What?"

"You know, an actual date? At a restaurant, with food and conversation."

She chuckled, "Why?"

"Because I want to." he said simply.

"Okay," she said with a smile.

"How about you come to my room tomorrow at seven?"

"We're not supposed to leave -"

"Break a few rules, for me." he said with a smirk.

She rolled her eyes, but nodded anyway, "Okay, but where are we going?"

"It's a surprise." he said mysteriously.

She frowned at him, "I don't know about this..."

"Oh come on. You trust me don't you?'

"Fine, fine, fine," she said with a laugh. "But you better not pick some ridiculously expensive place."

Draco just rolled his eyes, "You let me worry about all that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 354 8
When a lower grade on an essay leads an indignant Hermione Granger down a path of foolish choices, she learns that chasing the shadows of the past on...
497 41 18
In a moment of weakness Hermione granger finds herself being comforted by Draco Malfoy, things escalate and their feelings become irrevocable
462K 13.9K 34
Take a ride on the drarry side and watch Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy get increasingly closer. Though it sounds all good Ginny seems to be acting od...
9K 191 20
Four months after the Hogwarts war is over, for only that year, an 8th year is added for the past 7th years who missed out much of their necessary ed...