That Butt Naked Godly Being H...

By Silent_Innocence

Corinne Tyson and her boyfriend Seth are on a journey of love. Something neither of them have experienced bef... More

TBNGBHAB...Chapter One
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Two
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Three
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Four
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Five
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Six
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Seven
Important authors note
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Eight
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Nine
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Ten
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Eleven
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Twelve
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Fourteen
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Fifteen
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Sixteen
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Seventeen
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Eighteen
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Nineteen
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Twenty
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Twenty One
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Twenty Two
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Twenty Three
TBNGBHAB....Chapter Twenty Four
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Twenty Five
TBNGBHAB....Chapter Twenty Six

TBNGBHAB...Chapter Thirteen

24.8K 809 73
By Silent_Innocence

That Butt Naked Godly Being Has a Brother!

For my beautiful brother Jacob, keep on shinning bubs.

Previously in Chapter Twelve

Watching him carefully, I bit my bottom lip, "That wouldn't have made anything better, you still wouldn't be with Nicole and Colton…" I reminded him.

Jeremy sighed, nodding slowly, "But I wouldn't be putting anyone else in harms way," He spoke softly.

Seth softened at his brother's words, "We'll fix everything," He mumbled soft, caving more to wanting to help his brother as he heard him talk about Colton. 

For a second I thought I was the only one to hear his word, but Jeremy quickly opened his eyes and met eyes with Seth, "It's not possible," He spoke sounding defeated, shaking his head, "It doesn't matter anyways, I'm leaving town tomorrow." He told us, "I want to see Nicole before I leave though, and our son. If I promise to leave and never return, would you allow me to do that? Take me to her?" He asked softly, looking up at Seth with hopeful eyes.

Chapter Thirteen

Staring at Jeremy in complete shock, I felt Seth's body stiffen behind me as he took in his brother's words. I didn't like the sound of his offer, at all. Biting my bottom lip, I turned my head to the side and looked at Seth as he stared at his brother with wide eyes, "I never wished for you to leave her Jeremy, or Colton," He commented, his voice rough for a moment, a mere clearing of his throat eliminating it instantly.

Jeremy shrugged, "I know that," He nodded his head, "I just don't deserve them, I just need to see them and I can live happy letting them live their lives without me in it. It will be better this way," He explained as if it wasn't a big deal.

I felt my stomach drop at his words, Jeremy thought his mate and son were better off without him and it broke my heart, "You don't know that Jeremy," I spoke softly, my strong voice from earlier turning soft.

Seth brushed his hands along the sides of my arms, "So, you'd be okay with Nicole spending a long night with another man, waking up in the morning tangled in each other's arms? You'd be fine with your son looking up to another man as a father figure?" Seth questioned, genuinely curious as to how his brother would respond, his voice stern.

Jeremy froze, taking in Seth's words, his eyes darkening as he thought over the words, "That isn't something I'll have to see. If it made Nicole happy, then so be it," He spoke through gritted teeth, obviously not liking the sound of it.

Crossing his arms over his chest, Jeremy glared over me at his brother, almost appearing angry that he brought up such a thing. "Is that so?" He asked softly, "So you wouldn't care if another man pursued her romantically?" He pushed.

I looked at Jeremy with rough eyes when he remained silent and didn't answer Seth's question, "She's not going to wait for you to return forever, I won't let her. She's recently found interest in someone else, and if you plan on leaving and never returning, then I can't let you see her and ruin that," I told him firmly, feeling Seth's hand tighten on my waist.

A growl slipped through Jeremy's lips without his control, his anger taking the best of him, "She's my mate, if I want to see her I should be allowed to!" He spit out, holding his ground across the room, knowing if he made a step towards us, Seth wouldn't resist in attacking him.

Seth returned a growl in his brother's direction, his more powerful and demanding than Jeremy's, "A mate that you left pregnant, she may always love you, but you left her in such an important and scary time of her life. Corey is right, she would wait forever for you to return, I can't let you see her with the intention of leaving her, it wouldn't be healthy for her, she's still healing from when you left her the first time," He told him calmly. "So if you plan on leaving, I need you to do that now," He ordered, "If you instead decide that you want my help in actually fighting this, you know how to get ahold of me, and we can discuss you seeing your mate and son," He told his brother,

Without a word, Jeremy nodded, and turned away from us, "I'll be in contact with what I decide," He told us, climbing out of my window and dropping down two stories to the ground.

Feeling my heart tug for Nicole, I let out a deep breath, and turned myself around in Seth's arms, "What if he really leaves?" I whispered softly, my eyes trained up at Seth's captivating stare.

Sliding his hands up my body, Seth casually brushed my hair back off my face, cupping both of my cheeks, "I know my brother, he always returns," He laughed lightly, shaking his head.

I bit my bottom lip as my mind ran with possibilities, my head spinning,  "I can't imagine having to tell Nicole he's never returning, she would shatter. I know she may be into Carter for the time being, but I know her she wouldn't be able to carry on knowing that Jeremy isn't coming back. She told me when she was still pregnant that she was going to wait for him to come back to her and their baby," I told him softly. "You know I'm pretty sure Nicole thinks that Jeremy left her because she got pregnant…" I told him softly.

Seth took a deep breath and nodded, leaning forward and kissing the top of my head softly, "I know love, but you can't go telling her otherwise just yet, if Jeremy decides he's going to leave and never come back, Nicole can not know that he was here, it will only hurt her that we didn't let her see him. It all depends on his choice, but if he chooses to stay, I'll let you tell her if you'd like," He offered.

I smiled and nodded, "Okay," I agreed softly, "Come lay down with me?" I asked him, tugging on his shirt.

Without a word, Seth lifted me off the ground and carried me to my bed, softly laying me down and placing his body over mine. "Your beauty captivates me," He whispered, "I want to take you some place when all of this is settled, me and you, somewhere far away from here, maybe the beach, maybe the country side,  somewhere no one knows us and we can just be together without any drama," He told me, reaching out and brushing my hair from my face.

Smiling up at him, I bit my bottom lip, "That sounds nice, I'm gonna hold that against you," I warned him, my eyes flicking down to his lips for a brief moment before darting back to his eyes.

Noticing my eyes, Seth leaned in and pressed his lips to mine, "Okay, you won't need to, I'm going to take you somewhere, I promise," He told me honestly.

I nodded, "I believe you," I smiled, "You're staying here tonight right? All night?" I asked him softly, brushing my lips along his, sliding my hands along his cheeks brushing them back into his hair.

Groaning lightly as I tugged on his hair, Seth chuckled under his breath, "I'm not planning on letting you out of my sight, if you want me to sleep on the floor, I can," He offered, a smile spread across his lips.

Releasing one of my hands from his hair,  I hit his chest, "Of course you are not going to sleep on the floor, you big idiot," I laughed, "Just no funny business, or my dad might end up killing you," I told him casually. 

Seth nodded, "Well he's not home yet…" He suggested wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

Pushing at his chest, I shook my head, "Not tonight buddy, I don't want to risk my dad getting home. I'm still his little girl, I don't want to scar him like that," I told him softly.

Understanding, Seth nodded, "Of course love," He agreed, "But we still have a while until he gets home, we can still have a little bit of fun…" He offered.

Rolling my eyes, I bit my bottom lip, feeling him pressing against me, his firm body breaking my self control at a steady pace, "Curse you," I whimpered, "Fine, maybe just a little," I caved as Seth's lips caught mine, his teeth grazing across my bottom lip, sucking on it soft for a brief moment before sliding his tongue between my parted lips, meeting mine instantly.

Feeling Seth's hands as they began trailing up my shirt, I whimpered against his lips, and nearly moaned as he brushed his fingers along the bottom of my bra. Smiling, Seth laughed softly, and pulled his lips from mine, taking hold of the bottom of my shirt and pulling it up over my head, dropping it to the floor. Leaning forward as to kiss my lips again, Seth averted himself and let his lips fall on my collar bone, his tongue sliding along my skin as he moved down further, stopping just above my bra. Growling playfully, Seth drew a laugh out of me as he bit down onto the top of my bra, holding it between his teeth for a brief moment, looking up at me with playful eyes. 

Reaching down, I ran my fingers through his hair, and rugged softly, guiding him back up to a position where I could place my lips on his. Responding instantly, Seth moved his lips slowly with mine, his sweet taste invading my mouth. 

Slipping my hands underneath his shirt, I was quick to slide it off of his body, no resistance from Seth in any way.

Pressing our skin together, a shiver ran up my body, "You'd think with the way my body reacts to you that we didn't just spend all day and night sleeping together yesterday," I laughed lightly against his lips.

Seth laughed and pulled his lips further from mine, earning a grunt of annoyance from my lips, "Yeah, well we probably need to start being more careful," He commented suddenly, "You aren't feeling a pull towards me or anything, right?" He asked softly, the separation of our lips disappointing me.

I shook my head, confused as to why he was bringing this up so oddly, "No, nothing more than usual desire to be with you. Why should we start being careful? You've never said that before," I wondered, trying to piece together what he was saying, wanting to know why he suddenly killed the mood in the room.

Laughing, Seth shook his head, "Considering you already went through one heat we're assuming it will continue like with any mated pair. You remember how you felt in heat last time?" He asked softly, waiting for me to nod before he continued, "Well if you go into heat, it's only assumed that like female wolves, that is the only period of time you will be able to conceive my child, and if we keep going at it like rabbits, we just may end up ignoring the signs of the heat, and end up with a baby growing in that beautiful tummy of yours," He informed me, a playful smile spread across his lips, his hands sliding down my body, landing above my flat stomach.

Biting my bottom lip, taking in his words, I nodded slowly, "So like Adel said with me gaining wolf traits back when I had my injury? Well I don't feel like last time, why are you bringing this up now?" I asked softly.

Seth let out a deep breath, "I actually think your second heat may have just started…" He told me softly, and when I stared at him with a curious gaze, he decided to elaborate, "Your scent is driving Wolfy nuts," He laughed, "And as much as I want to take you senselessly, we haven't been the most loyal people to protection, which only strengthens my hunch on you taking the female wolf trait of conceiving, either that, or we're just damn lucky because there is only two heartbeats in this room, yours and mine," He informed me with a slight laugh as if what he was talking about wasn't a big deal.

I took a deep breath and nodded slowly, sitting in silence for a moment before shoving Seth's chest, "You idiot! That's your job! You're damn lucky you didn't make a baby in my stomach, we've talked about this! After the baby comments from my dad, we agreed no babies for a long time and you still didn't think to wrap it up ever?" I all but growled at him.

Laughing at my outburst, Seth shrugged, "You never really gave me the time to," He shrugged, "Plus there isn't a baby, so take a deep breath love," He shook his head softly, "We just have to pay attention to whenever you go into heat, like you may be now," Seth offered.

"And how do you even know my heat had started, mood killer, bringing up babies, I almost may have forgotten the fact that my dad and his girlfriend are only out for a few hours!" I all but exclaimed.

Seth smiled at my outburst and reached up running his fingers along my cheek, "The more we kiss, the more you enjoy me touching you, the more aroused you become, the stronger the scent is getting. The strength of the mouthwatering scent is so powerful, I am about to tear your shorts and panties from your body and bury my mouth in between your leg, drinking in the sweetness," He explained, my face turning a bright shade of red upon his words. Noticing my face, Seth laughed softly, "But my self control will reign me in, I wouldn't allow myself to loose control like that when your dad may return home at any time, I need all night to treat you to that," He finished.

I bit my bottom lip, and nodded slowly, my cheeks burning red thinking over his words again, "But you're still just guessing I'm going into heat?" I pointed out, my statement sounding like a question.

Nodding, Seth smiled down at me, "Yes, but I'm pretty positive love, the scent I described to you is much stronger than ever, it's almost a dead giveaway actually." He told me softly, "Once we get around another wolf, they'll be able to confirm or deny it for us tomorrow," He let me know.

I took a deep breath and nodded, giving his chest a push.

Knowing what I wanted Seth rolled over to the side and took me with him, pulling my body onto of his. Laughing, I looked down at him, "I need to put a shirt on…" I whispered softly, "Unless you want my dad to walk in on us and you can meet his shotgun," I laughed.

Seth's grip stayed strong, "We've still got time until he'll be home, just because I said we should be careful doesn't mean we can't have some fun, I just don't want us to get to crazy with the possibility that your heat has started. Kissing, and touching, that will always be allowed," He whispered, leaning in and pressing his lips to mine.

Giggling softly against his lips, I shook my head, "When have we ever successfully just kissed and touched each other?" I asked softly, knowing the answer was way before we actually started sleeping together. Shrugging, Seth knew exactly what I did, and didn't find it necessary to respond, he just kissed my lips again, and let his hands wander down my body, stopping on my hips, gripping tightly, and drawing a whimper from my lips, "Seth, I can't right now, you got me all worked up earlier…" I whispered softly.

Laughing, Seth kissing down from my mouth, positioning his lips over the mark on my neck, my breath hitching as his tongue slid across the slightly raised skin, "More proof that you are in heat beautiful," He spoke softly against the skin on my neck.

Leaning further into him, I was loosing better judgement and was nearly at the point of begging him to rip my clothes off my body as his lips tenderly moved on my mark, "Damn it… " I whispered under my breath.

Seth laughed as he picked up my words, his hands digging deeper into my hips. Whimpering softly, I pressed my body down onto his harder, rubbing myself against him, earning a groan from his lips, "Baby, if you keep doing that, we're gonna risk making a baby on your bed…" He spoke softly.

Letting out a deep breath, I nodded slowly, "Don't you have something that we can use?" I embarrassingly asked, my desire to have him taking over my words.

Shaking his head, Seth laughed lightly and loosened his tight hold on my hips, lifting my slightly and moving me over to the side so I wasn't able to rub myself against him again, "I don't, and I'm pretty positive you've made it clear you don't want a baby," He laughed softly.

Taking a deep breath, we sat there in silence for a moment, the fact that I was no longer straddling him made my senses come back to me within a few moments, and the realization that I nearly begged him hit me, "I think I'm in heat," I whispered softly after a moment.

A deep laugh slipped through Seth's lips instantaneously upon hearing my words, "You think?" He teased, leaning his head to the side, his blue eyes catching mine, "I'm expecting this heat to be more intense than last time,  considering what the beginning of it  is looking like so far," He laughed softly.

I shook my head and sat up quickly, rolling over Seth's body and climbing off of my bed. 

Seth watched me carefully as I moved around my room. Digging through my dresser, I pulled out a pair of pink small pajama shorts and an old concert T-shirt. 

Standing with my back towards Seth on my bed, I unbuttoned my shorts, and let them fall to the floor, replacing them quickly with the pajama shorts, before reaching behind my back and unclasping my bra, sliding it down my arms and quickly putting my the T-shirt over my head.

Turning back to Seth, I smiled at him and laughed softly knowing his eyes didn't leave me the entire time I was changing. "Time for bed?" I whispered softly.

Nodding, Seth stood up and unbuttoned his pants, letting them fall to the floor before he climbed back in bed in just his boxers, and tapped the spot beside himself, beckoning me to join him.

With a soft smile and a deep breath, I wandered back over to the bed and slipped under the blankets. Pulling my body flush against his, I gasped surprised at Seth's sudden action, but quickly molded into his body, "You're going to have to be the self control for both of us…" I whispered softly.

Seth laughed at my words, "Don't worry love, I've got it, if you promise not to rub that little body against me too teasingly I think I can keep us both in check tonight," He responded.

I smiled at his words, "Good, thank you," I thanked him in a soft voice.

Seth pressed a soft kiss to the side of my neck, "Good night beautiful," Seth breathed against my skin, sending chills down my body.

"Goodnight Seth," I responded instantly, a yawn slipping through my lips.

Curling deeper into his arms, the silence that surrounded the two of us eventually slipped me into a deep slumber.

Waking in the middle of the night to childish laughter, my eyes fluttered open, a smile taking over my lips as the feeling of Seth's body beside mine. Curious to the laughter, I was just about to climb out of my bed to investigate when my bedroom door creaked open, and my dad's head peaked in the room, "The boy is in her bed, I'm gonna kill him," He slurred his words slightly, his voice obviously indicating that he most likely had been consuming alcohol earlier.

Opening the door further, just as I thought he was about to barge in the door, and attack Seth, Della took hold of his arm and pulled him backwards, "She's an adult Adam, she's allowed to have her boyfriend sleep in her bed at night," She spoke softly, being his voice of reason.

My dad wasn't having it though, and I'm surprised he wasn't barging through the door, "Not in my house she can't!" He nearly exclaimed, fighting against Della's grip on his arm.

Della laughed at his words and shook her head, "She can, they're serious Adam, plus they both have clothes on. You have a good daughter," She reminded him.

Biting my bottom lip, thinking back on nearly jumping Seth's bones earlier tonight, I waited patiently for my dad to respond.   

"She is a good daughter…" He mumbled nodding quickly.

Della let out a deep breath, realizing she stopped my dad from going crazy on me and Seth, not knowing that I was laying awake watching her save my butt. "Let's go to bed?" Della suggested softly, pushing my dad out of my doorway and shutting my door softly behind herself.

Letting out a deep breath that I didn't realize I was holding, I rolled over, putting my back to the door, and curled into Seth's side, my head resting over his bare chest. Looking at him peacefully sleeping was almost too much, his beautiful face perfectly relaxed,  his pink lips teasing me.

Thinking back to earlier in the night I nearly face palmed myself thinking about how desperately I wanted Seth earlier, there was no denying it, I was going through another heat. Laying perfectly still beside him, I took slow calming breaths, trying to rid my mind of the vivid imagination I had, visioning different ways of being with Seth.

When the thoughts didn't disappear and only seemed to get stronger, I jumped when Seth's sleepy voice filled my ears, "Thinking dirty thoughts won't get you through the night any easier," He mumbled, clearing his throat of the grogginess it possessed from his sleep. Surprised that he was awake, and confused as to why he was even awake, I opened my mouth to question him when he beat me to it, "You're heart started beating rapidly, it broke me from my dream, and I know that's what you're thinking about because you're gripping the top of my boxers," He pointed out what I didn't know I was actually doing.

Loosening my hold, I let go of the fabric and felt my cheeks heat up significantly. I was actually slightly embarrassed at my actions, "How am I supposed to sleep with your tempting body beside mine?" I complained.

Seth laughed at my question, "How about thinking about how your dad and his girlfriend are down the hallway," He reminded me.

I nodded, "Yeah, they were just in here, my dad almost killed you for being in my bed…" I whispered softly, "I still wanted to jump you the moment they left," I admitted.

Shaking his head, Seth lifted my chin up so my eyes met his, "How about I sleep on the floor to erase the temptation?" He suggested. Not liking the idea, I gripped onto him tightly, "I'll take you don't like the idea," He chuckled lightly, "Well then, unless you want me to move to the floor, you contain those dirty thoughts so I can get some sleep," He told me firmly.

Taking a deep breath, I nodded, and knew he would actually end up sleeping on the floor. Not liking it one bit, I curled into his side, and let out a sigh, "I can contain myself," I promised, my eyes actually slowly growing tired once more.

Smiling, thankful that I was too tired to continue thinking dirty thoughts, I was pleased as I fell into a deep sleep not even five minutes after Seth's little threat of sleeping on the floor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Little Note From The Author:

Hello beautiful readers! This update is part of my thank you for the first book reaching 4 million reads just recently! I seriously thought I was going to faint when I saw it, I am so honored that something I wrote has that many reads, mind-blowing! I could never thank everyone enough!

I hope you enjoyed what you read, writing is coming pretty easy to me again for the time being, but I do expect there to still be bumps in the road where writing sounds like the worst thing in my mind. I'm just going to go with the flow, and adapt with what is thrown my way.

I am seriously blow away by the support everyone is giving me, thank you so much, it means the world to me!

I have the day off from work today, so I'm going to try to work on the next chapter, if you guys show me extra love on this chapter, I may work really hard to get the next chapter up really really soon!

Love always. 

Never let the ones you love go without hearing how much you love them.

Since I'm not a person who has a set goal of votes or comments before I upload the next chapter, and honestly I don't ever see myself doing that, because this is sequel, and I don't know how many are joining the fun wagon of this journey, the only thing I'm asking you to do if you want to see me continue to update this at a regular pace,  I would love to see a constant response coming from this... so, if you want the next chapter really soon....VOTE and COMMENT on this chapter! And if you want, maybe FAN me too;)

THANKS SO MUCH! 

~J

-------------------------------

Copyrighted Material

All Rights Reserved

-------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 187 27
A story about going behind your roommates back as you find out that she has a supper attractive brother. One drunken night you make a decision that c...
6.5K 149 23
Alyssa Avery finds her long lost brother and meets him. They become close and he takes her to meet his friends. I wonder what happens....πŸ˜‰ (The sto...
371K 9.1K 30
Skyler grew up watching her father beat her mother senseless. She watched as her once beautiful mother become only a shell of a woman she used to be...
114K 2.3K 69
When a four-year friendship turns into a forever relationship. [UNDER EDITING]