100th games, 4 th quarter que...

由 Katieodair_

the 100th games has finally dawned over panem... but when snow announces the games will go on for 100 weeks... 更多

100th quarter quell - hunger games fanfic
chapter 3- visitings
chapter 4- to the capitol
chapter 5 - arriving
chapter 6 - tribute parade
chapter 7- that evening
chapter 8 - training
chapter 9 - private training
chapter 10-training scores
chapter 11-the interveiws
Chapter 12- the arena
Chapter 13- ring a ring a roses
Chapter 14- cold
chapter 15- the desert
Chapter 16- running blood
chapter 17- heat
chapter 18- 24 hours
chapter 19 - peace
chapter 20- mutts
chapter 21- food
chapter 22- soilder home
chapter 23- Tsunami
chapter 24 - extremely short chapter
chapter 25- trekking
chapter 26- the cornocupia
im sorry but im going to stop writing this

chapter 2 = reaping

160 1 1
由 Katieodair_

warning: contains mild language :-) ~ KT

that week went all to quickly. before I knew it we were stood in the square again. we had to stand with our parents and if their name was cooled they would walk us uip to the stage and leave us there with Effie. while they played the video mum whispered to me

" I bet I'll get picked. all my life I've had bad luck. I'm so sorry sweetheart. you and t ...."

"we shall start with the mother's" said Effie. even she looked sad as she walked to the glass pool. we were all thinking the same thing. babies and toddlers could end up in these games.

" please may.... " the pause was killing us "please may Angelica jesson bring your children to the stage.

the crowd fell silent. Angelica had 5 kids. 16 year old twins belle and odet , 14 year old Caz , 13 year old jema and 11 year old hayam. all would be going into the games. probably none coming out. Angelica collapsed on the floor in sobs and the kids had to walk to the stage thereselves.

"please applaud the jesson family" said effie. as always in district 12 we didn't applaud. we saluted.

" now for the men." Effie dipped her hand in the pool , stirring it round. she hated this. feeling responsible for these kids fate.

"pelt halden"

shit. I forgot about dad.

"pelt halden , where are you?"

"in the mines " said a voice. I didn't even realize for a few seconds that it was mine. "lost on duty, lost in the mines" I said. no emotion in my voice atall .

"okay , come up please miss halden" said Effie . swiftly I shoved T back into the family behind and glared at the mother. she nodded. I prayed none of the peace keepers saw that. I walked up totghe stage and stood there. "only child are you? " said Effie. "unusual..."

"no" said a peacekeeper holding a book. "halden has another daughter , teagen aged 10"

I glared at teagen. praying she wouldn't move.

"that's urrgh me... " said a voice. a girl stepped forward. omg. it was my best friend Mabel.

"you look older than ten" frowned a Peacekeeper.

"I'm big for my age, i wasnt stood with mum and Aubrey coz I lost them.

"teagen" I breathed , trying to make this look real.

Mabel ran onstage and clang to me , like a little sister would. like teagen would.

"well that's settled than. one last applaud for the district 12 tributes." said effie . the crowd saluted as we were shut behind the doors.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

11.6K 414 27
They never tell you about the ones who wanted to enter the Games. But they also never told you about the 1st Quarter Quell. In reality, those tribute...
870 17 13
When Blight is picked for the 53rd Hunger Games with his best friend Amber, he has no idea what hell he has entered. When the games start, he can th...
4.7K 105 37
It's 25 years after the 100th games. The victors of the last quarter quell are forced into playing a role in the 5th quarter quell. A whole new batch...
111 22 11
The 100th Hunger Games- and the third Quarter Quell- have now launched into action. A very special twist is set into these Games, and it's one that o...