Demons (The Devil is a Part-t...

By Jellybeanz__

Yuuki is a demon. No not from Ente Ise. (sp?) She's from Earth. Kiyohime was out to destroy Moau, and every o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/n
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/N
New member on Wattpad
A/N
Chapter... Idk i lost track and i dont feel like checking!!!
Chapter 22
Help..
Answer
Ok den

Chapter 20

308 14 0
By Jellybeanz__

I felt pain all over. It was painful to move an inch. The curses of being a demon. I was at Urushihara. I was laying down and it was night and I was spending the night. Urushi had his arms wrapped around my waist and the other as a pillow. I was breathing heavily because of all the pain I felt in my body.

"U-U-Urush-Shihar-hara..." I muttered out. I felt him sit up.

"What's wrong are you ok?" He asked. He pressed his hand against my forehead. "Holy crap your burning up!!"

"U-U-Urushi-shi...." I gasp for air.

"Guys!!! Something's wrong with Yuuki!!" I heard grumbling but then after awhile I heard gasp and panicking. I groan and grabbed onto Urushihara's hand.

"We need to do something!!"

"Like what?!"

"I don't know!!! Call Chi!!!!"

"Alright!!"

I couldn't hear the rest as I passed out.

XXXX

I woke up hearing a beeping sound. I looked around and realized I was in a hospital. I groan and I didn't feel any pain which was good. I moved my hand but I felt a hand on one of them. I look to that direction to see Urushihara holding my hand. I smiled softly and I felt pain rise up in my body. I groan and the heart monitor made constant beep meaning my heart beat was speeding up. I groan in pain.

I want this pain to stop.

I gripped Urushihara hand and I faded into darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

520 80 10
After the International Blader's Cup, Theodore Glass is disappointed. A new evil is released into the World, with Valt as it's primary target. Will t...
2.6K 465 22
We already read Cosmica and Constella's love stories. Now it's time to read their youngest sister's. This story is about the third Celestial Princess...
925K 22.3K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...