Dragonball Z: Gohan The Golde...

Autorstwa GoViEva

7 years of peace ever since the defeat of Cell. The adult teen is now a high school student. Feeling that his... Więcej

Dragonball Z: Disclaimer/Summary
Chapter 1: The Golden-Haired Warrior
Chapter 2: The Not-so-sweet Confuse Kiss
Chapter 3: Super Desperate
Chapter 4: Why Do I Feel So Strange?
Chapter 5: The Death Of...!
Chapter 6: The Enemy's Purpose
Chapter 7: Their Last Words...
Chapter 8: The Affair Trick
Chapter 9: Those kids... who are they?!
Chapter 10: Meeting His Old Enemies?!
Chapter 11: The Mysterious Wish Of Clay
Chapter 12: Clay's Weakness
Chapter 13: Retrieve The Balls Back!
Chapter 14: Save Videl
Chapter 15: Back To The Upper World
Chapter 16: Gohan VS Clay - Another Shocking Truth!
Chapter 17: Gohan VS Clay - The Second Stage!
Chapter 19: Gohan VS Clay - The Wish And The Death!
Chapter 20: Gohan VS Clay - A Dreadful SSJ 3 Form!
Chapter 21: Gohan VS Clay - Limited Lifespan!
Chapter 22: Gohan VS Clay - The Final Outcome!
Chapter 23: Please Change Back!
Chapter 24: Back With A New Identity
Chapter 25: The Similar Ability, The Similar Words
Chapter 26: The Talk
Chapter 27: A Problem Of Love
Chapter 28: The Big Day
Chapter 29: The Moment Her Power Shows Up
Chapter 30: Bayans
Chapter 31: Uncertain Doubt
Chapter 32: Decided Match Pairings
Chapter 33: Gohan VS Ranku
Chapter 34: Goku VS Miroi
Chapter 35: Vegeta VS Boru
Chapter 36: The Great Saiyaman VS Videl
Chapter 37: The Real Target!
Chapter 38: Losing Once More
Chapter 39: The Way To The Problem & Solution
Chapter 40: The Palace
Chapter 41: Queen Diamond And The Shocking Request
Chapter 42: Revealed Of the Plan
Chapter 43: Videl's Voice
Chapter 44: When There's A Will, There's A Way
Chapter 45: Gohan's Love Confession
Chapter 46: Out Of The Hat
Chapter 47: Different Situations
Chapter 48: Devising Plans
Chapter 49: Arrival
Chapter 50: A Prick In The Heart
Chapter 51: Her Role
Chapter 52: When Luck Is On Their Side
Chapter 53: Some Way Out
Chapter 54: Endless Complexity
Chapter 55: Lost A Chance
Chapter 56: Strange Occurrence

Chapter 18: Gohan VS Clay - The Final Stage!

1.6K 26 0
Autorstwa GoViEva

Author's Note:

This chapter has been edited very severe because I accidentally deleted and have no back up so if anyone who has read this before and re-read it, there are some changes so I'm sorry.

Chapter 18: Gohan VS Clay – The Final Stage!

"Didn't I told you that you're going to regret when I transform?" The creature stopped his attack and flew up high. Next he placed his hands above and started a gathering something. Gohan who was on the ground could see up clearly. For once, he thought this monster knew how to make Genki-dama but that was not possible because with an evil ki like his could never make one.

"I'm very kind, I'll give you only 5 seconds before I threw my technique at you."

Hearing that from Clay doesn't sounds very pleasant to Goku because this could only mean the enemy is very confident Gohan won't be able to dodge. Consider that Gohan's left wrist was damaged, it did look like he wasn't not able to move. Aside from that, Gohan had lost most ofhis energy while fighting.

"Gohan, you still got your right arm! Teleport yourself!"

Although Gohan had learned how to teleport, unlike Goku who was able to use it without his hands, he needs to. He wasn't as skilled as his father yet.

Gohan used all his remaining energy and tried to move his arm but he couldn't. The attack early had damaged him badly and the pain from his left wrist kept pulling him down. He knew he's going to die of he can't dodge this attack that seems highly dangerous. "Dad…" tears formed from Gohan. He felt pretty useless. He thought he was able to get his anger to control him but yet he couldn't.

It seemed that the technique was finished with a dark violent ball above his hands.

"Son Gohan, I will make sure you will never be alive this time!" Clay then threw it to where Gohan was.

At this time, Goku yelled. "Don't lose hope, Gohan! IF YOU DIE NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO DEFEAT HIM! NO ONE!"

Gohan suddenly remembered one of the days he was still training with Goku before Cell games.

"Gohan, stand up." Goku who was in his third form said in a deep tone.

The kid tried his hard to stand up on foot while panting hard.

"Listen carefully Gohan, I need you to take my words seriously and engraved it into your mind. When there's light, there will always be darkness. We cannot avoid evil and I believe there's someone out there that can always defeat the bad. Unfortunately, even I have my own limits. Let's say, my current state probably will lose to Cell. But I truly believe that the evil will always be defeated at the end. Even if I lose, there will be someone out there that can defeat Cell. Take that in mind."

Gohan as a kid had no idea what his father tried to tell him. But he did notice and realized these meaning was meant to him. He did not expect that he had defeated Cell and his father had put high hopes in him. He trusts him. He believed in him.

He didn't know why these words suddenly crossed his mind but finally he realized those meaning was not only for that moment but also for the future. He defeated Cell and let the world have peace. Goku is gone and he is the only one who inherited his will, strength and power.

He gripped his hands tight and ignored the pain that was killing him inside.

Gohan widened in eyes as he saw the ball flying to him. He closed his eyes again and raised his right arm all the way up! Please… PLEASE… All my energy remaining, KILL THAT EVIL BALL! "AHHHHHHHHHHH…"

At the very last moment, he shot up a one-hand kamehameha blast to the ball.

"WHAT?! He still got that energy?!" Clay was shocked as he did not expect that. But the blast light was so bright that he closed his vision quick.

Before he knew it, he was gone.

"What the?! Not again!"

Gohan had teleported himself at the hideout temple. Dende who was watching the while fight, quickly came to aid Gohan's injuries. "Gohan! Don't worry! I will heal it quickly!"

Gohan panted as he waited for his body to be healed. It was a last minute thought that he came up with. If the senzu beans are not there yet, he just has to ask Dende to heal him.

In a minute, Gohan's injuries were gone. He opened his eyes and sit up straight. "Thanks, Dende."

"It's nothing, Gohan. I am prepared to heal you anyway. Clay is really strong. How are you going to defeat him?"

"I am now dragging the time, Dende. I can't defeat him yet. I need to wait for Bulma to finish the clothes."

Gohan stands up and looked around at his body. It was healed completely and his energy all came back. But given with his state, his energy will definitely drain faster than ever when he confront with Clay. But there wasn't a choice. He needed to be mad at Clay so much that his power will burst.

"Dende, What is the time right now?!"

"Ah, it's 11.20."

Less than 2 hours. It's still pretty long. But it should be enough to hold until that time. "Thanks Dende. I'm off!" with that, he teleported back to where Clay is.

"The Golden-haired warrior is missing! Did you guys just saw?! The monster sends a light ball to him and he deflected back! Suddenly he went missing! Where could he have gone to?"

Videl was watching the whole thing. She doesn't understand a single thing at all. Why did he just disappear?!

Clay was looking around the area, trying to detect Gohan's ki. It was tough and he couldn't feel his ki nearby. "Damn, he must have used that technique!"

Suddenly, Gohan appeared right in front of him!

The reporter and the camera man were shocked to see the Golden-haired warrior appeared out of nowhere. "T-The Golden-haired warrior is back! Out of nowhere! Just how did he appear out like that?!" he reported to the Camera man.

Clay's face changed when he sees how Gohan is completely healed right in front of his eyes. How is that possible? What did he do? But then, he remembered about the senzu beans that can heal an injured body completely. He had guessed Gohan must have taken that bean. "I suppose that you guys still have the weird bean huh? Must be very convenient for you."

There was no point in explaining anything to him. And it's best not to expose anything unnecessary to him. He had to be careful everything do that Clay won't be able to figure out his plan. "Just think whatever you want, Clay. Shall we continue the fight?" Gohan glared and raised his ki to the highest in his stage. He knew his energy will be sucked quickly as he fights with Clay but there wasn't any other way. Just then, Gohan was about to launch his attack when he heard Clay suddenly laughed.

"Hahahahahahaha... Seriously, you think I am frightened by your technique? Son Gohan, have you forgot the Cell also had the power of teleportation?"

His eyes widened. Of course. This guy also should be able to know how to teleport as well. He saw Clay put his fingers to his head and muttered. "Hmm, where shall I teleport to huh? Maybe..." suddenly he disappeared and Gohan frozed.

"Here!"

Clay's voice appeared behind Gohan. Gohan flinched but he expected Clay would do that. Clay sends an attack to him and he quickly moved away from him in full speed.

"Just try to escape as much as you want. It doesn't matter because as long as you are within 100m, I can always automatically suck your power." Clay said confidently as Gohan had started to feel his power decreasing.

"Tch." Gohan let out an irritated look but refuse to give up. Clay is a frightening monster. He could tell that even if Goku was here, there was no way he could defeat Clay even if Goku goes beyond supersaiyan 2. The power of sucking energy is one of his powerful weapons that give him the disadvantage.

"I am not patient anymore. Initially I tend to play with you for a little longer before I destroy the whole earth. But now, I can no longer play with you. You need to go to hell right now!" Clay then used his usual technique to transform his arm into a sharp pointing sword. However, it looks a little different than the usual one and probably because he was in his next level form. Gohan predicted that this attack will definitely be more critical than the usual one. If he gets hit, he's done for. He was confident in his speed but he knew Clay wasn't slow either. Even if he can teleport to somewhere, Clay also knew how to teleport. There was no place for him to run away. Perhaps this is his limit of dragging the time till Bulma finishes the clothes.

Just when Gohan had almost given up in thinking up of a plan, Kaio's voice entered.

"Gohan! The clothes are done right now! Teleport yourself to the lab immediately!"

Gohan was shocked to learn that. "She's done? That was earlier than expected!"

Goku entered in. "It seems Bulma had asked her Dad for help to proceed the work faster! Gohan! Quick!"

Gohan nodded and the place his fingers to his head. Clay spotted that and quickly dash to attack Gohan. "Oh no you don't!"

Gohan smirked and then swoosh! He disappeared.

Gohan teleported himself back to Bulma's lab and then release his supersaiyan state back to his original form and lowered his ki as much as he can so that Clay will not find him. He saw Bulma and Dr. Briefs there already waiting for him.

"Gohan! Here's the clothes!" Bulma showed Gohan the Black long sleeves clothes. It looks more like a cloak in Gohan's view but the appearance is not important. He slides his hands into the clothes and buttoned it to close the hole.

"Thanks, Bulma! I will leave now!" Gohan smiled and was about to leave.

"Gohan. You better do something about Videl who is now at the living room going crazy. It seems that you are on TV and she's going bonkers."

"Eeeek!" Gohan quickly left the room and grade towards the living room. He saw Chichi, Goten, Trunks and Videl there with all their eyes on the TV.

"I don't get it! Why did he disappear again? How did he do that?!" Videl screamed.

Trunks laughed weakly. "He's superman! HA HA HA. Maybe he can move so fast that no one can see him!"

Gohan peek at the back and listened but then Videl turned and noticed him. "Gohan?!"

All eyes went to Gohan and he jumped in fright. "Oh shit!"

Videl was the only one who had no idea what was going on so Chichi, Trunks and Goten remained calm. Before Gohan wanted to escape, Videl caught his arm tightly. "Oh no where do you think you are going, mysterious Gohan?!"

Gohan dropped down a lame sign as he could not explain anything to her at all. "I had a bad stomach ache! Can you release me?!"

Videl released immediately as she turned red. "Where have you been? You better don't run away too much. It's dangerous outside! The big crazy monster Clay is fighting with... With Golden-haired warrior..." her voice dropped. "I don't know how he survived but..."

Gohan moved his eyes to the Tv and Clay was on the screen looking everywhere. He knew he is trying to find his ki.

"Videl, thanks for the advice!" with that, he ran away before she could chase after him.

Videl gave a confusing look as she sees the backview of Gohan slowly disappeared from her sight. "Weird. He's still wearing that weird accessory..." then she noticed it. The Golden-haired warrior had also the same thing on his head earlier. "Nah, it can't be..."

Gohan quickly teleported himself back to where Clay was and transformed back to supersaiyan again before he was caught in the camera.

"Hello, Clay. It seems that I am ready this time."

Clay was obviously dissatisfied the way Gohan popping here and there. He couldn't figure out where he kept on teleporting here and there at all. "Just what are you trying to do?! What is with your appearance?"

"Ah... This? It's uncomfortable without my clothes on so I went back and change!" he smiled.

"Ahhhh! The Golden-haired warrior is back! And he changed into new clothes! Ah! What is he thinking to change clothes at this time?!" the reporter said to the camera man.

Videl widened his eyes as she saw him appeared out of nowhere again. Weird. The dress seems familiar. It looks a bit like why Gohan was wearing. "Hey, Trunks, where is Gohan? Which toilet is he in right now?!"

All of them have a bad feeling that Videl is suspecting again.

Chichi laughed and joked. "What are talking about at this time? My son had a terrible stomachache like he said!"

"Heh, I just want to make sure something. How come Gohan is wearing the same clothes like the Golden-haired warrior on TV now?"

Trunks came in the right time to lie. "T-That clothes is pretty common! It was designed by my mom and it had been selling for the past few months! It isn't a surprise to see people wearing the same clothes!"

All of them sighed in relieved to see Trunks came up with a convincing lie.

Seeing there was nothing to argue. She focused back on the Tv.

However, deep inside her mind, she felt a little uneasy. The same clothes, the same strange thing on the head, are those really a coincidence?

Clay had a very bad feeling about Gohan's strange appearance. Something seems odd. His actions of teleporting so much seem that he had something in his mind. "Care to explain what is wrong with your mind to teleport and change yourself with clothes when there is no meaning in the fight?"

"Hmp, I told you I am not comfortable without any clothes on!"

One look and he knew Gohan lied. But there was no explanation he could find out. "That's it! I had enough of your foolish game!" he ended his words and starts his attacking. He first send a few blast of kis go Gohan. Gohan dodged easily and could tell that Clay is fed up with him. "Clay, you seem that you are weak when you get mad." he said softly and then fly higher up to the sky, waiting for Clay to catch up to him.

Clay followed him. "Ahhhhhhhhh!" he caught Gohan's arm and tried to send a kick to his face. Gohan used his free arm and stopped the leg. And he smirked. "Shall I let you know something? I can now turn into supersaiyan 2." after hearing that, Clay trembled and fly away from him to avoid him. "Don't be foolish! You think I will get tricked by your words?!"

Gohan's smirk remained as he prepared. He yelled. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" his ki rose over his limit and sparks glowed over his body. His hair all stuck up higher while his fringe remains down. His power increase heavily an he can felt the power overflowing himself. Finally, he completed his transformation. There was nothing to block him from turning to supersaiyan anymore due to the clothes he was wearing.

Clay's face changed. He could not believe that this brat actually had turned to supersaiyan 2! How can that be? He was supposed to be able to suck all energy from Gohan if he goes beyond supersaiyan. But not only he can't suck the energy from him, he received fear from the power right in front of him. "That's not possible... What is with that? How can you turn supersaiyan 2?! No way! You can't!"

Although Gohan knew he could win, he couldn't let his guard down. After all, Clay can still transform further, although he doesn't know how many times he can. "Clay, if you are so afraid, why not turn even stronger? It's obvious that you cannot win against me with your current state."

Clay's hand tightened as he growled furiously. How can this happen?! How can everything is not going according to what he wants?! He had predicted the worst case if Son Gohan revives, he will kill him. But why is it that not only his ability doesn't work on him now, he even turn supersaiyan 2! "Damn you!" Clay charges to Gohan but Gohan was quick enough to avoid him and send a few hits to Clay's body. Because it was so fast and Clay's anger was overflowing, Clay lost this match and was sent flying all the way back.

He managed to stop himself from flying further back by putting his ki to his feet and stop the impact.

"I am supposed to be the strongest! Stronger than Cell! Stronger than anyone! I cannot allow you to interfere me any longer!" Clay finally decided. This is it. He had to end this quickly. "Allow me to show you! My ultimate form that has no weakness!"

So he finally planned to go to his ultimate form. Gohan had prepared this and he was confident he can win. He knew how much power he possess when he turn supersaiyan 2. He himself knew there was no limit of his power and he keeps growing. However, precaution is still needed.

Piccolo and Krillin were still outside of the Capsule corp, feeling the kis. Vegeta was also there but he was in his anger form. He knew that despite training heavily for all these years, his power can't be match against Clay. He knew the difference is too big.

"Krillin, Clay is planning to go to his highest form! I am afraid that he plans to destroy the earth! Go get the dragonballs from the spaceship now just in case!" Piccolo ordered.

"Okay!" Krillin quickly went to the spaceship. He first took it all the Namek Dragonballs and then the Earth Dragonballs. He placed both of them on the ground.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Clay was still transforming and his veins popped almost every part of his body. It was a disgusting scene but to Clay, it was nothing because his body is not made from flesh. His body was special that could take down to anything.

The helicopter with the reporter and cameraman were trying their best to film even though it was hard when Clay released all his ki like that.

"Dad! Can you hear me?" Gohan said in his mind.

"Yeah! Gohan!"

"Even though Clay's ki is expanding, I don't feel any fear at all. But half of my mind is afraid that anything may happen."

Goku and Gohan were both confident in winning against Clay. But there was something that everything is going too good. "I know. But we have no choice but to defeat him as fast as we can. We don't know what he will do next!"

Clay finally completed his transformation. This time his transformation was obvious. He had two horns sticking out at the side of his head. His tail becomes as long as a dragon's tail. His body was much bigger than before and he had created wings behind his back.

"Thank you for waiting... Hehehe..."

Gohan noticed his voice also had changed. But it doesn't matter. Just when he was about to prepare the fight, Clay disappeared.

His eye widened. "W-What?!"

"Krillin! Take the dragonballs and run away!" Piccolo yelled but it was too late.

Krillin, who was holding two of the Earth dragonballs, stopped when Clay appeared in front of him.

Piccolo had sensed that Clay will appear here. He wanted to warn Krillin to at least take one dragonballs away a he figured out what Clay's plan was.

"Hmm... Die." Clay's voice was calm and he glare at Krillin who was staring at him with his body trembling. The next thing Krillin knew, he was send flying away and his body crashed into the Capsule corp!

Videl and the others felt the impact and all often looked at the side at where Krillin's body was. "W-What happened?!"

Krillin was no longer conscious.

Vegeta had already turned supersaiyan. Clay turned his body to Vegeta. "Oh Vegeta... I supposed that my luck turns out to be pretty good huh?!"

"Hmp! Aren't you underestimated me a little?!" Vegeta was about to strike Clay when Gohan finally teleported here.

"Shit!" Gohan was shocked when he saw a hole at the capsule corp. Krillin's ki was gone! He saw Clay turning to him with his wicked smile and he send his last words.

"Let's continue our fight." and he disappeared out of the sight.

Everything was happening too fast and Gohan had no idea what was going on. This was when Piccolo yelled to Gohan.

"Gohan! He took all the dragon balls with him!"

"Damn!" Gohan quickly teleported back.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

13.3K 646 17
Kakarot and Vegeta are just meeting for the first time in 11th grade. Kakarot being new to the community and the school. And Vegeta just being new to...
48.2K 1.3K 39
BOOK TWO Sequel to: My true love!!! Gohan and me PLEASE DON'T READ UNLESS YOU HAVE READ MY TRUE LOVE!!! GOHAN AND ME FIRST! ~~~~~~~~~ High sc...
1K 29 5
Young Expert has always wanted to do one thing in her life, to prove herself. And when an enemy from the future threatens all mortal life in existenc...
5K 56 13
This story is about a demi god, that was born naturally gifted with abonormally high instincts. And gains something similar to ultra instinct called...