Pregnant & Rejected

By ReadsbyRoni

"I Blake Miller Alpha of the Moonlight Warriors reject you D'yonce Walters, As the future Luna of the moonlig... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Questionnaire
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Authors Note
Chapter 34
A/N

Chapter 7

35.2K 764 37
By ReadsbyRoni

Blake P.O.V

I miss her so much, my wolf is always whimpering in my head for his mate.
I want to see her face, I want to hear, I want to see her smile, I need her.

My beta Gail came in and said that I received a letter from D'yonce.
I am so happy I ripped it out the envelope so quickly. I read the letter and it said.

Dear Blake,

Well you must be happy I am not in your life and I am gone so just a little note you will never see me again and I hope you find the kind of love you are looking for. I wished that we worked out. But I hope you find someone that you love and cherish.
From D'yonce.

I can't believe this she left. She can't be gone. I snapped. I got up and stared thinking out what she said, I punched the wall and made a dent.
I needed her back.
My pack has been falling apart, I haven't been doing my alpha duties.
Nothing is organized I need her back.
We need a Luna.

"Asshole you just had to reject her now she is gone". Nathan My wolf said.

I just blocked him out I don't need him saying how much I messed up, I already knew that.

I called my beta and said we are going to the Shinning Waters pack someone needs to tell me where she is .

Gail called a car for us and we headed with my 3rd in command Hunter.
When we entered the car I saw Ashley .

She said"Hi Baby".

"Ashley we need to stop I found my mate". I said

"But baby she's not here. Can't you see she left to be with someone else".

That's when I saw red!

I grabbed Ashley by her throat and said .

"Talk about your future Luna like that and I will personally snap your neck". I screamed.

I saw her breath shortened and she bowed her head in respect.

I let her go and she was holding her neck and coughing.

I told to my driver to hurry up.
I need D'yonce so much it hurts.

----------------------

1 hour of driving and we finally made it.

As I stepped out with my pack members I saw the Alpha and Luna and the soon to be alpha.

I stepped and said "Hello my name is Blake, I am from the moonlight Warriors pack".

The alpha said "Hello my name is Ben,this is my wife Rosa and my son Damien,What brings you by". He said.

"I am D'yonce's mate". I answered back.

And that's when her I heard her brother Damien said,

"He rejected her,You did reject her that's why she left". He screamed.

"I just wanted to know where she is". I was on the verge of shifting.

"She's gone and she doesn't want you looking for her so don't bother you sorry ass excuse of a mate Damien said".

I left before I snapped his neck off of his body.

I headed to the car.

I will find her.
Even if its the last thing I do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 1.2K 21
You're no better than the useless omegas out there." He continued and I tugged at my chest. "I Axel Jameson Braun reject you Alyssa Megara Brown as m...
89.2K 2.7K 29
Okay so this is my first book on this account 2 years ago is when I started writting it on here. UNDER MAJOR EDITING!!!! Rebecca/Alice is a werewolf...
60.6K 797 9
"You can fight me all you want, Grace, but you can't ignore what you feel for me forever. If neither of us reject each other the bond only grows stro...
683K 15.9K 21
Rosalind Marie Hunter is a 17 year old warrior werewolf of the Moon Lake Pack. The thing is she inst just werewolf. She is a third werewolf, vampire...