Bond Between Villages (Gaara...

By kiko_uchiha

(this isn't actually rated PG-13.. Ignore that please!) Kitsune is on team 7 in Honoha, with Naruto Uzumaki... More

Bond Between Villages (Gaara love story)
chapter one 1
chapterr two
chapter threee
chapterr four
chapterr five
chapterr six
chapter sevenn (uploaded again...)
chapterr eight
chapterr ten
chapterr eleven
chapterr twelve
chapterr thirteen
chapterr fourteen
chapterr fifteen
chapterr sixteen
chapterr seventeen
chapterr eighteen
chapterr nineteen
chapterr twenty
chapter twenty onee
chapter twentyy two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty fourr
chapter twenty fivee
chapter twenty sixx
chapter twenty sevenn
chapter twenty eightt
chapter twenty niine
chapter thirtyy (FINAL!)

chapterr nine

13.5K 420 119
By kiko_uchiha

Soooo before I start the story, Ima do a little re-cap of how we left the last chapter!

*Recap starts*

"I want to talk to you.  About your demon."  He looked straight into my eyes as he talked.  It took all I had to respond, because let me tell you somethin.  His eyes are just about the prettiest things ever... Not quite green or blue.. But both.

"Huh? Oh yeah, sure."  I looked away and leaned against the white wall.

"But first I have a quesiton for you."  He looked confused for a second, but then said,

"Ok.."

"Why don't you have eyebrows...?"  Gaara sweatdropped and stared at me.

What?  It's a serious question... And I know I've said it before but I really wanna know!

*End of re-cap thing*

Gaara stared at me for about 5 seconds before straghtening out and saying "Why do you want to know?"

I shrugged. "Well it's been bothering me for a little while.  I mean eyebrows in general are an interesting topic!"  Oh great... I'm starting to babble.

"Like Rock Lee has huge eyebrows, Naruto and Sasuke kind of have normal eyebrows, and you have no eyebrows! I mean I like to think my eyebrows are pretty normal, too.  But sometimes one hair just sticks out kinda funny.  I guess you don't have to worry about that, though!" I stopped my random (probably somehwat annoying and offensive) eyebrow speech, and looked at Gaara.

He was staring at me, slightly amused.  With those pretty eyes... Even with those black ringy things around them they are soo pretty...

"I was born premature." He stared straight intro my eyes.  Premature?  Like... Early?  Well that explains it I guess.

"Oh... Well that's kinda cool... I think."  I mumbled the last part to myself, but he didn't seem to care.

"Hn.  Now it''s my turn."  Hn? I thought only Sasuke said that.

"Why can't you stop it?  your demon, I mean. "  Gaara paused for a second as if thinking. " Was it really you killing?"

I looked at the carpet. Leaning off the wall I stood straight.  I walked forward past Gaara, who was watching me out of the corner of his eye.

"Let's go outside... I have a feeling someone else is listening."  I looked to the door, and heard a squeal. 

'Kiba... Kankuro... Temari... You guys suck at trying to be quiet.'

"OK.  Gaara turned around and we walked outside.  I leaned forward over the railing as he slid the door shut.

"I'm not strong enough."  I mumbled, staring at the lake behind the house.  A light breeze ruffled my hair, and made the water below us churn and twist.

"And now?"  Gaara's voice surprised, me, I frogot he was there.

"Still.  It's just like..."  I sighed. (Dang it I've sighed a lot today...) "No matter what I do, how much I train, how strong I get, it just isn't enough.  I still can't do it... And I can't even think about trying to stop it.... Not even now."  I closed my eyes and droped my head, trying to calm myself.

"I know what you mean."  Gaara leaned his back against the railing. I opened my eyes and looked at him, but he was just staring into space.

"But you can summon that Shakuki or whatever..."  Gaara chuchled.  Wait... Gaara... Chuckled?  I didn't really know that was possible.

"Shukaku."  He corrected me.  "And not all the time."  I turned my eyes back to him, and saw he was staring straigt ahead, his forhead slightly creased.  He was... Confused?  Angry?  Well he's hard to read, so I don't really know.

"I can't sleep.  Shukaku takes over my body when I do."  His eyes closed again.  An insomniac?  I know the feeling.

"Really?  I can sleep.  But not very well."  Gaara looked at me with question in his gaze.

"The demon still exists inside me... And it haunts me.  Every night with nightmares of my past... Sometimes they're even worse."  Just the thought of the nightmares terrified me.  By worse, I mean it happens the same until someone steps in.  Like NAruto will appear, and I end up killing him.  Or Kakashi or Sasuke, or even Shikamaru or Kiba.

"How does it happen?  What brings it out?"  Random much?! 

'I'm not one to critisize about random... I went from demons to eyebrows like *snap*'

"I don't know..."  I laughed a little. "Jounin told me thinking to hard about it.  I mean you saw what happened.  They started to pry into my mind, and bam.  But now, I really dunno."  I shrugged and turned my attention back to the lake, which now gleamed in the moonlight.

"So you aren't a Jinchuuriki?" 

'A Jinchuur-what?'  Gaara must have known I ahd no idea what that meant. 

"You aren't like Naruto or me."  He explained.

"Oh... Well not really.  Only 'cause I have a demon.  But it's not like... a tailed beast or anything.  To tell you the truth, I don't even know what it is..."  I trailed off, thinking.  What could my demon be?  Just a person?  Suddenly, a wave of pain shot through me.

"Ah!"  I fell to the ground, clutching my head.  I knew this... This feeling. 

"Kitsune?"  Gaara's slightly worried voice came from somewhere above me.  But it seemed so... So didstant.  So close, yet so far.

"Gaara, run!"  I struggled to keep my  eyes closed.  If I could keep them shut, this might be OK.

"Kit?!" Temari's voice came with another throb.

"Te-AH! Temar..i get away!"  I rested my head on the ground, trying to fight it.  I have to fight it... I am strong enough to fight it now..

"Gaara what happened?!"  Kiba's panicked voice sounded somewhere far off.  Far off.. But I know hes right there! I screamed again, fighting to keep my eyes squeezed shut.  I could feel my teeth growing sharper... Digging into my cheeks and lip.  My nails dug into my skin, from where I was grabbing my head.

'It hurts so bad!'  The throbbing and aching was too much.  I felt like I was being ripped apart.

"GET OUT! GET AWAY!"  I screamed with all I had.  They had to get to somehwere safe... Fast.

I heard mixed voices, but couldn't hear what they said.  They all were too far away to tell who said what.  I felt my last ounce of strength take over my body, ad my eyes flew open.  Only they weren't my eyes... I could see evrything, like I was watching.  Standing far away, watching.

No one was there, and I saw myself looking around.  Blood ran from the corner of my mouth where my teeth had bitten.  My teeth... That now looked like freaking vampire fangs.  My hands clenched into fists, with razor sharp claws.  And I saw my eyes.  Almost glowing bright, blood, red.

From where I stood, I could see Temari, Kiba, and Kankuro running.  They were just going into the forest by the lake. 

'But where's Gaara?'

Temari's POV

"GET OUT! GET AWAY!"  Kit screamed.  She was on the ground, with her head against the floor.  Her eyes were squuzed tightly shut, and she kept screaming and yelling. 

"Gaara!  What's happening?"  We panicked.  I had no idea what was happening, but it was hurting Kitsune. 

Gaara eyes were wide as we all backed up. Kit kept screaming, and I kew we had to get out. Now.

"Come on! Let's go!"  I pulled the three guys toward the railing. 

"And leave her?"  Kiba looked at me like I was crazy. 

"I think her deamon's acting up..."  I mumbled to him.  This was bad... Kit was screaming louder, and it must be coming soon.

"I'm out!"  Kankuro yelled as he jumped over the railing and onto the ground.

"Kankuro!  You wimp!"  Kiba yelled.  I glared at Kiba, who did not want to go at all.

"Come on!  She told us to go!  I know what's happening, and we can't help her!"  I pulled him over the railing and landed on the soft grass.

We ran, and I could hear Kit still screaming.  I saw Kankuro a little ahead of us, but not Gaara. 

"Gaara!" I looked all around, but he wasn't there. 

'Damn it!  He thinks hes un-touchable!  But she could hurt him!' I grit my teeth and kept running. 

Kankuro had stopped, and was poiting at me with his mouth wide open.  No, not at me... Past me.

"Look!"  He yelled. Kiba whirled around and I heard him gasp.  Akamaru who sat on his shoulder burried his face in Kiba's jacket.

Turning slowly and agaisnt my will, I saw something I didn't want to.

Gaara was still on the balcony, and Kitsune was standing.  Her hair whirled all around her, pushed by some invisable force.  I couldn't see her face, but her fingernails looked just... Deadly.

Gaara stood there with his arms crossed, not moving one bit.

"Dammit Gaara get out of there! Get over here!"  Kankuro yelled waving his arms.

But we were too far for Gaara to hear us.  But I could hear one thing... And that was Kit. In the same spine-chilling voice as before, she yelled out slowly;

"Oh Kitsune.  You never learn, do you?"  And that same laugh filled the air. 

_____________________________

Sooooo this is short.. I know and I'm sorry :( But I wanted to update now!

  I apologize for the slight... randomness or badness.  I have a fever so I can't really think straight... Well I hope you like it anyway!!

Like alwayyss, 2 votes before I upload chapter ten! 

<3!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 5.7K 43
After four years of traveling, Sasuke returns home for a week to see the Hidden Leaf Village and what it's become, as well as to see his friends and...
40.7K 1.2K 29
What happens when you're on team 7 with Naruto and Sasuke instead of Sakura? What happens when Sasuke lets his hatred and need for power go, but you...
10.3K 318 16
The Haruno family just settled into konoha with there eight year old daughter. At first glance Sakura hated moving to a new city, leaving behind her...
239K 4.6K 58
Ranked #1 in Kakashi Stories!! Thank you so much! ❤️ Sasuke and Itachi has an older sister Keiko Uchiha who had returned to the village. After workin...