Jerrie Oneshots

By pxrrieedwards

Just some random Jerrie one shots More

Unknown Faces.
The Girl In The Flat Next Door
Cold Winter Nights.
Small Town Girl
Late night dip
First Impressions.
Beauty
The Ball
You are art
Bad Dreams
Staying late.
Driving home for Christmas
Fit for a Princess
Fake Lover
Fit For A Princess (Part 2)

It's devils work

3.4K 83 3
By pxrrieedwards

What people didn't know is that both angels and devils walk the earth. You just don't know who they are or how to spot them. They are put upon the earth to guide people but no one knew of the story of when an angel and devil went against all rules and fell in love.

Perrie was a devil. Every instinct in her was bad and ruled her to make choices that would only result in pain. She did hate this about herself as sometimes she wished she installed happiness upon the people she met. But that wasn't her job. She'd meet people and instead of helping them make the right choices she would guide them onto the wrong path. That was until she met Jade.

Jade was an angel, the complete opposite to Perrie. She was the being that made people re think any bad thoughts they had. She made them happy and thankful. So their lives would be lived in peace. When she met Perrie she didn't know what she was doing. She didn't know what she had let herself in for. It was forbidden for any angel or devil to even talk. Jade fell for the blue eyes and the menacing stare.

The first day they met was when Jade had been in a park watching two children playing in the park. She knew that one of the children wasn't in the correct mind set. Wanting to fight with all the other children and cause a lot of problems. Jade wanted to be the voice of reason, well she was. It was her job to stop anything bad from happening. She was about to move when she saw someone across the park watching the two children intently. Her stare however wasn't as warm and happy as Jade's, she seemed to be glaring. That made Jade feel uneasy as to why the girl was watching them so closely. She ruled it off that the girl knew the children and was watching them to make sure they were OK. After a while the girl got up and started to make her way round the park towards where Jade was sitting. The two made eye contact and it made Jade feel very uneasy as Perrie's eyes seemed to stare into her soul. Perrie soon sat down next to Jade and cleared her throat as a gesture to get Jade to look at her.

"Hello there" Perrie said in a very low tone.
"Hiya, can I help you?" Jade smiled and Perrie lowly scoffed as to how bright and bubbly Jade was.
"Not really" Perrie mocked "just thought you were pretty fit".
"Well that's the most arrogant statement to introduce yourself" Jade said slightly annoyed. She didn't like the way Perrie was presenting herself.
"Just the way I am" Perrie said bluntly.
"You should try a different tone with people when you first meet. Judging by how you spoke to me I'd say you don't have good 'people skills' and that's something I could help you with" Jade replied whilst looking at Perrie with a sweet smile.
"Oh believe me sweet heart, you can't help me" Perrie laughed bitterly.
"I'll have you know I've helped many people in my time" Jade replied wanting this conversation with Perrie to end.
"What are you, some sort of Angel?" Perrie said whilst laughing. That's when Jade took her cue to leave not wanting to speak to Perrie any longer.

The next time she saw Perrie it was when she realised that Perrie was messed up. She saw Perrie with another girl and the girl seemed to be very drunk. Instead of trying to take her home Perrie kept handing her more and more drinks and Jade swore that they were getting bigger everytime. How could she do that to her? The realisation hit her like a brick. Perrie's a devil. She has to be. The way she keeps whispering things into the girls ear and the glare on her face. It made sense from the first day she saw Perrie in the park with the way she was looking at the children. She was about to leave when she saw Perrie make eye contact with her and knew it was too late. Perrie whispered something in the girls eye and then walked over towards Jade.
"Don't tell me you're going to run away this time, Angel" Perrie smirked.
"I-er, we can't talk" Jade stuttered.
"What do you mean babe?" Perrie replied her hand lingering on Jade's shoulder.
"Our kind, they can't associate with each other" Jade muttered wanting nothing more than to withdraw herself from Perrie's touch.
"Our kind? What are you trying to say" Perrie said the smirk on her face slackening.
"You, I know what you are" Jade said seemingly more confident.
"Oh yeah? I know what you are too" Perrie said.
"Exactly. That's why this conversation is over" Jade concluded turning away and leaving the club before anyone saw.

Perrie was in two minds. One told her to stay away from Jade. The whole devil and Angel thing wasn't advisable. They weren't supposed to even look each other's way and they'd already done more than that. But Perrie seemed lured in by Jade wanting to get to know her. Wanting to spend more time with her and wanting to break the rules. She was a devil after all, when did they ever do the right thing? Jade on the other hand she knew wouldn't. The Angel code was to only do good and to follow the rules. Install happiness into people which made Perrie feel sick. She knew she wasn't going to get anywhere with Jade but that wouldn't stop her trying. She had been watching the Angel from a distance for a while now and knew everything she needed to know. Where she lived, worked and socialised. She knew she was going to talk to Jade better than that she was going to get Jade to like her even if she was a devil.

"Hey" Perrie said tapping Jade on the shoulder. They were in a small bar and Perrie had been questioning whether now was the correct time to talk to Jade.
"Erm-you shouldn't be talking to me" Jade said whilst backing away from Perrie.
"I need your help" Perrie smiled allowing her plan to be put forward.
"Why do you want me to help you?" Jade said with a questioning look on her face.
"I want you to make me better, this whole bad persona isn't right for me" Perrie lied. She wanted Jade to think she could make Perrie a better person. Really all Perrie wanted was to have Jade near her. If that meant lying then why not, she's a devil after all.
"You're a devil. Bad is in your DNA" Jade said not wanting to trust her.
"It's not, I was born like this and it annoys me each and every day. I wanna be a better person" Perrie added finding a sweet smile on her face.
"I don't trust you at all" Jade said "every word that you are saying is probably a lie".
"Ok, fine. I like you. Angel or not I really want you to install some Angel like stuff into me. I really don't like being a devil all that much. If I get in trouble because of this I don't care" Perrie admitted being honest for the first time. She did want to be better but she knew she couldn't, Devils couldn't be better.
"I swear if you are lying I won't ever look your way again" Jade said to Perrie's surprise.
"I'm not I just thought I would need some big lie to get you on board. But I guess being honest got me there" Perrie said.
"See I'm already affecting you" Jade grinned.
"Whatever" Perrie laughed deciding on getting herself a drink and getting to know Jade better. If they took this any further they would be stripped of their powers and roles to only be regular people. Perrie didn't mind this as a life of making people bad just didn't seem good for her. Jade enjoyed being an angel. To live by making people honest and kind. To have eternal power over people and be remembered for her actions. This scared Perrie because she knew she wanted Jade and that was going to rid Jade of what made her happy.

Jade and Perrie were closer than ever. They were beginning to fall in love. Perrie was already in love with Jade as what was forbidden came naturally to her. But to Jade's surprise the devil had got her to fall in love with her and it scared the life out of Jade.

Perrie was feeling guilty. The more she got to know Jade the more she realised Jade loved being an angel. She knew that Jade liked her but some of Jade's personality has rubbed off on her. She didn't want to be the reason why Jade couldn't be an angel anymore. That's why she had to end it. Whatever it was. The devil in her made her end things in the worst way possible, a very blunt text. But still Perrie felt guilty but this time because she was getting in the way of true feelings. She hated not knowing what to do but she valued Jade's happiness more than her own feelings. She wanted Jade to be happy and being an angel made her happy. Jade would move on and find someone that wasn't forbidden against loving her. She thought this plan would be perfect, she was wrong.

Perrie was interrupted from her night on the sofa by a loud knocking at the door. Perrie was confused as no one ever came over to her flat.
"PERRIE EDWARDS!" She heard Jade shout "OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR RIGHT NOW". That was the first time she had ever heard Jade curse and knew this wasn't going to be pretty. Perrie made her way over and slowly opened the door to see Jade looking furious. "I'M SORRY, I CANT SEE YOU ANYMORE. REALLY PERRIE!"
"I-er, we know we can't do this" Perrie said being the calm one.
"We knew we couldn't do this from the day we met, yet you still made me like you" Jade said her tone becoming calmer.
"I didn't make you like me" Perrie said bluntly.
"Well you still did, then you just blow me off. I know why you are what you are" Jade spat.
"Woah! Wait a fucking minute! The reason I did this whole thing is because I didn't want you to lose what you have. We can't be together it's forbidden. If we were to be together you couldn't be an angel anymore. I valued that more than me which is why I called this whole thing off" Perrie admitted and Jade was in complete shock. She didn't realise how much Perrie had changed since they had met. She was thinking about someone's happiness rather than pain. Yes, she's caused Jade pain but only to keep her happy. What Perrie didn't know is that Jade's been thinking about this a whole lot. Realising you don't need to have powers to be able to make people happy and making Perrie happy is what she wanted to do. Perrie just wanted to be normal and the only way she could do that was to break the rules. If Jade could make that happen then she would give up what she has to make Perrie happy.
"You really suck at being a devil you know" Jade laughed.
"I know, I'm surprised I still can be classed as one" Perrie lightly laughed.
"Not for much longer. I want to be with you Perrie. I kind of love you" Jade admitted getting closer to Perrie. Perrie was shocked realising what Jade was saying and instantly kissing her.

Months on and Jade and Perrie were as strong as ever. Yes, Jade was sad when she could no longer be an angel. It was her life for so many years but she realised Perrie was her life now. Perrie was her constant project at changing her ways. Perrie loved Jade and was trying to change for her. It was going to be a constant challenge but Jade had been the happiest she had ever been and she knew it was because of the blonde she had fallen in love with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 384 36
Little mix one shots any suggestions feel free to pop up
46.1K 1.5K 17
a love story
9.5K 94 9
just a mix of random oneshots i think of
169K 4.1K 35
Let's take it back to the Get Weird era.