The Project- A Zouis Fanficti...

By NandosNation

**** Includes Lirry/Narry/Nosh**** Louis Tomlinson has never been popular. Zayn Malik is the school's most po... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Co-author announcement!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Hey guys!
Chapter 13
Thank You
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
What you need to know about chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 15

3.4K 90 17
By NandosNation

*crashes through ur wall on my scooter*

GUYS! I finally am updating and I don't want to make this note super long because you're all dying to read! Thank you for your wonderful patience and I don't want to spew my excuses at you about starting high school (btw IT'S AWESOME!) and volleyball tournaments! SO THANKS FOR NOT KILLING ME WHEN I SAID I WOULD UPDATE AND I DIDN'T BECAUSE YOU ALL DESERVE AN UPDATE THAT DOESN'T SUCK! :D Now I actually kinda like this chapter, so I hope you do too and even if you don't, you can pretend. Jk, but really ;) *gives wheel barrow full of cookies* Damn right you eat them ALL! *Blows kiss* MWAHH!

Special note to @CherMyLove for being the comment that finally made me determined to update :D 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

----Liam's POV---- (from earlier) 

"We kissed." Harry stated. His voice was surprisingly calm, but his eyes were wild and he was breathing heavily, like he could blow up at any moment. 

Yes, I knew everything that happened, even though it was all pretty fuzzy. But I knew I was cheating on Danielle. I knew that Harry had just made a huge emotional discovery. I knew that Harry and I kissed and I knew that I loved every second of it, yet I felt absolutely terrible about it. 

"L-Liam. You knew? You knew and you didn't tell me?" Harry whimpered, sinking down onto the couch, his hands cradling his head. 

"Harry," I started, "Harry, I didn't know how to tell you. Louis was so angry when he found out and so was Zayn. T-They wanted you to remember the night and they wanted me to tell you, but I couldn't. I didn't want to hurt you or Niall. I'm so sorry! You honestly have no idea how hard it's been for me to watch you be sad about Niall, when I knew what was happening." 

Harry looked up at me, then aggressively wiped the tears from his eyes. He stood up and paced back and forth for a minute before turning on me and sticking his finger to my chest. 

"You should've told me Liam! If you had so earlier, I could've had more time to figure out what to do! Just- Just leave me alone for a bit."

I left the room when Harry plopped onto the couch, face-down. I wanted more than anything to go and hug him and tell him it was going to be ok.

But I couldn't. 

---1 hour later---

Harry was asleep, though his cheeks were stained with tears when I checked up on him. I didn't want to cry myself, but I did and I knew I deserved it. I brushed some of his hair off of his forehead and he snorted slightly and leaned into my hand while sleeping. I smiled slightly and sniffed up any tears that were threatening to fall. 

I heard a knock at the door and my stomach sank. I could only guess who that was.

"Louis." I stated as the door swung open. Louis pushed past me and looked around, before turning to me.

"Where is Harry," Louis demanded. 

"On the couch in the other room," I sighed. 

“What the hell is Harry doing here? With you, of all people? Are you begging for it to happen again?” Louis yelled. I slapped a hand over his mouth.

Louis went on to repremand me for 15 minutes and I did something I never thought I'd do.

I admitted my feelings for Harry. To Louis. Who went to Niall. Great. 

---Harry's POV---

I must've fallen asleep again because when I looked at the clock, it was 4:30, and Liam had left the room at 3:00. I needed to talk to him again, now that I was calmer, but still wrecked. 

"Liam?" I called. The door burst open as soon as I called his name and Liam faceplanted on the ground in front of me. I grinned despite of myself as he pulled himself up from the ground and groaned. 

"Were you standing outside of the door?" I asked, trying to stop grinning at Liam's flushed face.

"Ah, well... sorta?" Liam stuttered adorably. Wait adorably?! Harry get a hold of yourself you just discovered that you cheated on your boyfriend! What the hell? My grin fell off of my face.

"Well, we need to talk. And I need to see Niall. Today." Liam nodded and sat in front of me.

"It's alright Harry. Talk, yell at me, punch me in the face for all I care. Anything that makes you feel better. I'll go along with it, I swear." Liam said, accidentally creating a rhyme, determination gleaming in his brown eyes. They were a deep brown that would capture you whenever you looked too long and his lips were a pale pink and his mouth was slightly open I was so not thinking about kissing Liam right now. I shook my head.

"Liam, you didn't kiss me. I kissed you and granted, I was more drunk, but it was me who made the move and it was me who ruined it!" Liam opened his mouth to protest, but I put one of my large hands over his face and cut him off. "Hush. I know you're going to say that you went along with and kissed me back. But it's still my fault! I could hear Louis yelling at you and it's just because Niall is his best friend. But Liam, I'm scared! I'm so goddamn scared and confused  because I fucking enjoyed it when I kissed you! I know I did! I remember it and I feel like the worst person in the world, but when I was kissing you I felt something that I didn't even feel with Niall!" 

Liam's mouth dropped open as mine abruptly shut. Did I seriously say that? 

"Harry," Liam whispered. I looked up and met his gaze. He put a hand over mine and squeezed gently. "I think you need to talk to Niall. Talk to him before me." 

I don't know what came over me, but I burst into tears and collapsed into Liam's arms. The next thing I knew, I was in Liam's car and we were going to Niall's. 

<><><><><><><><><>

I took a deep breath before entering Niall's room with Liam. Niall was hunched over on his bed, his guitar at his side. His watery blue eyes shot up as soon as we entered the room. Before he could yell at us to get out, I took a step forward and said,

"I have to talk to you Ni. Alone." 

Niall didn't respond. He just looked at the ground and shrugged. My stomach felt like it was coming up my throat and Liam patted me gently on the back before backing out of the room and heading downstairs. I shuffled toward Niall and opened my mouth to speak to him, but before a sound came out, Niall spoke in a broken, quiet voice.

"Am I not good enough?" 

"W-what?" I exclaimed as Niall raised his head to look at me. 

"Am I not good enough for you, Harry? Is that why you cheated on me? Did you cheat on me? What the hell happened?" 

"Niall, I swear if I had remembered earlier, I would've come to you to explain sooner. But I was drunk! I didn't remember until today and now Louis probably told you everything in his perspective."

Niall shot up from his bed and yelled, "So it DID happen! You cheated on me! You actually did! Louis and Zayn weren't lying?! Neither was Josh!" I was surprised to see that all of his tears were gone and his face was convered with an extremely angered look. "Why? WHY?" He screamed. "Am I not good enough? Did I do something? Tell me why you did this to me!" 

"Niall! You ARE good enough!" I yelled. "You are a million times better than anything I deserve. I don't deserve someone as amazing as you! What I did was wrong. What Liam did was wrong. I know I'm a terrible person Ni. You need to know that it isn't your fault. The fault is mine and I am so so so so so  so sorry! A-and I need to know... if you still want to be with me." The last part came stumbling out of my mouth before I could stop it, along with the tears that streamed down my cheeks.

Niall just frowned and out his face in his hands. There was a long pause.

"Harry, we can't." He sighed. My stomach churned. I mumbled a quiet "Oh." Niall looked up and walked toward me until he was right in front of my face. He took a deep breath.

"We can't do this. More impotantly, can't do this. I was talking to J-Josh and he's seen the way you look at Liam without you even realizing it. As much as I hate you right now Harry, I still want you to be happy. And us being together won't make either of us happy anymore. If your heart is telling you that you should be with Liam. Go for it. I mean it, Harry. I don't forgive you completely, but I think the time we had together was great, but we both are being pulled away by fate or some stuff like that. And I think we need to listen to it, our hearts." 

His words stunned me. His eyes were earnest and he took a couple steps back before saying "Are you ok?"

"Am I-I ok? I should be asking you, Niall. I'm the one who is at fault." I said, still shocked. "I- what you just did- I mean, what you just said was... incredible." Niall blushed a bit and said "I just said what I was feeling. But thanks," He grinned. "It felt nice to say it." 

"It felt nice to hear it. I don't deserve this at all." 

"Maybe not, but I want you to talk to Liam after me, ok? Because I have something to do that I probably should've done a while ago." Niall said, smiling widely. I shook my head in disbelief. He was ok? He just forgave me (almost) and was so understanding. How could it be?

"Niall... You're being so amazing about this. What are you hiding?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at Niall, who's smile didn't falter once. 

"I think I just discovered something." He whispered. 

"Okay," I said slowly. "What is it?" 

"I think I'm in love with Josh." 

 <><><><><><><><><><><><>

OH I KNOW IT'S SO SHORT I'M SO SORRY CHAPTER 16/17 WILL BE LONGER I SWEAR!

To all of my supporters of Nosh and Lirry, WHOOO IT'S A PARTY NOW RIGHT?!?! And of course you all love Zouis ;) if you don't you're lying. I know the topic of having to do the school project together is like completely gone in this chapter with Niall/Eleanor and Harry/Perrie but that's cool, we'll get to it! TO ALL THE NARRY PEOPLE LIKE OMG I LOVE NARRY YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I SHIP THEM THEY ARE MY 1D OTP BUT I'M SORRY THOUGH THIS JUST HAD TO HAPPEN! 

But c'mon, you love me anyway *thumbs up* NOW PROMOSSSSSS! Remember to ask me to promote your stuff because it's fun and I like discovering new stories for myself and you guys :D I thought I had more than I did ;) PS: You get extra love, a better note, and cookies from me if it's a fanfic and boyxboy helps too... Don't judge xD

1. The Untouchable (On Hold) by sup_everyone (Dedication goes to you!)

Note: I read what they have written so far and I liked it :) I'm pretty sure it's all boyxgirl and I don't think it's a fanfic. But it's an interesting story idea I think :) Go vote/comment/follow!    

2. 'Nobody Knows Nouis' by rainbowpanda7 (Although it's not on that account so I guess it's easier if you just look up the titel in the search bar *points up to search bar* lol yup)

Note: I haven't actually read this one because I'm really confused it I'm even promoting the right one? *shuffles around awkwardly* Ummm so do that thang you do and just look up "Nobody Knows Nouis" If you are interested :)

3. I only had two people ask me so I'm promoting Sterek! Just Sterek in general. (@CherMyLove knows what I mean xD) If you don't know what Sterek is, it is a pairing from the show Teen Wolf of the two characters Stiles Stilinski and Derek Hale AND YOU SHOULD EFFING LOOK IT UP!!!! It's one of, if not the most, popular ship from the show and it was my OTP before I started watching Teen Wolf and it's just perfection and ugh don't even fight me on this becAUSE IT'S MY OTP LIKE I SAID AND IT MAKES ME EXPERIENCE SO MANY EMOTIONS ASDSGFHJAKSDJHSGDK 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 3.2K 31
Zayn Malik, and Harry Tomlinson-Styles? Isn't Zayn that nerd? Doesn't Harry's brother bully Zayn? Zayn Malik, known as the school nerd. He gets bulli...
328K 11.5K 26
Liam is the new kid at Gateway High School, London. He quickly becomes friends with Louis Tomlinson, an average not so popular boy at Gateway who sho...
19.2K 479 29
Niall Horan is new to school. Harry Styles is the bad boy of school. Niall instantly becomes friends with Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne. Liam and...
7.1K 139 24
Louis Tomlinson is the most popular guy in the whole high school. Harry Styles thinks he is just an average, unpopular gay nerd. But what'll happen w...