Pregnant & Rejected

By ReadsbyRoni

"I Blake Miller Alpha of the Moonlight Warriors reject you D'yonce Walters, As the future Luna of the moonlig... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Questionnaire
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Authors Note
Chapter 34
A/N

Chapter 4

38K 822 36
By ReadsbyRoni

D'yonce P.OV

D'yonce get your lazy ass up it is 7:00 mom said

I got up and took a bathe I was wondering how will it feel going back to school, to seeing that monster that broke my heart will he care,will he say sorry that's the question running in my mind right now.

After I finished bathe I wore a white sweater, with some blue jeans and white converse I applied some light make up with some lip gloss.

"Morning Mom And Dad". I said as I gave my mom a kiss

"Morning Hun". They Said

I grabbed an apple and a water and grabbed they keys and said "bye".

When I arrived at school it is the same bullshit as always moody teachers, girls with to much makeup and jocks.

When I checked the time I had 10 minutes to reach to class. I grabbed my bag out of the car and went to my locker. I grabbed my history book and went into class. My boring day starts now

When I walked in I sat in my usual spot and Blake came behind of me and whispered in my ear "Hey Beautiful"
I flicked him off and focused on the teacher.

3 classes later and it was Lunch time, charisma( my friend) came running up to me saying she found her mate.
It was do disgusting because her mate was my brother Damien but I was very happy for her.
I Congratulated her but I couldn't help and wonder, why my mate wouldn't love me the same.

I was called in the office by the principal, she asked me if I was wanted to graduate early, I was very happy I didn't have to see Blake anymore with those sluts,I was so excited to leave this hell hole called school.

I texted Jermika and charisma and told them I graduated they congratulated me and said we are going out to a club to celebrate

Could this day get any better

I headed to my locker and packed all of books, pictures, letters for being suspended for a few days Dont tell mom and dad.

I grabbed my certificate and with that I left. I texted mom and dad and they were happy for me,Dad was kinda upset because he wanted me to have a little more education but I have already said bye to that school no more going back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 1.1K 29
He stared at the bodies on the ground , at the girl covered in blood . "you're late " she said standing up . her eyes narrowed at him and before she...
5.5M 178K 40
(Complete) Rae East has always cast herself off as a girl not worthy of a Mate. With a past of self-doubt and expectations of a hopeless future, her...
638K 13.9K 28
"Ha-ha." He laughs, " You're my mate, ha-ha. The Moon goddess must have messed it up this time. Me? Your mate? That's really funny. Who would want yo...
1M 43.4K 47
Davina's soulmate rejects her, but he has no idea she is his future queen. *** Davina Andonov is...