Possession (Editing)

By fl0wersniffinwh0re

Rayleen Banks is 24 years old working as an underestimated editor for an Oil company in New York City. Alway... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N
Code For Chapter 30
Last Authors Note I Swear!
Another A/N
Chapter 30...AGAIN....
Another Freaking A/N
Chapter 31
A/N
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Code for Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
A/N
One More A/N
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
A/N
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Last Authors Note For Possession
Chapter 60
Chapter 61: Russian Roulette Part 1
Chapter 62: Russian Roulette Part 2
Chapter 63: Russian Roulette Part 3
Chapter 64: Russian Roulette Finale
Chapter 65
ALL OF MY READERS MUST READ THIS
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69: Now Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Carter
Epilogue
So Long Farewell; To You My Slaves
News(:
End
Merry Christmas Special
Re-Writing Possession
Private Chapters
Impulse is on iBooks & online Barnes & Noble
DMV Wattpad Meetup!
Revised Possession
Second Epilogue

Chapter 46

190K 3.2K 681
By fl0wersniffinwh0re

Friday approached gradually and Elliot spent time in Jacob Rills Park Beach for the rest of the week.

We sunbathed and played in the water, and it made it extremely difficult not to think of any saucy details around him, with the water dripping down his tanned abs and down the "V" of his body.

I have never been such a slutty McSlutSlut in my life.

It was 7 PM and I just got out the shower and was doing my hair and makeup for the Ball. I redyed my hair red and it was more bright than it was before. I curled the end and did light mystic makeup to highlight my light eyes and my eyebrows were freshly waxed.  I wore a strapless bra and my garter belt with thigh highs and finally slipped on my long silver dress.

I didnt look myself, I look...beautiful.

I stepped outside the bathroom, applying my new perfume and turned to see Elliot in his tux, leaning by the door with a single rose.

"Breathtaking," He whispers, his eyes glistening in awe.

"You dont look too bad yourself." I whisper and approach him, as he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me close.

"Have I ever mentioned how much I love your red hair?" He says, gently pushing my hair across my shoulder.

"Cause I look like a princess?" I tease, poking out my bottom lip. "No, because you look like a queen." He whispers and presses his lips to mine.

"Hey, no sucking face until my date gets here!" Amy says, walking through the door, wearing a black fitted dress that pooled around her feet. I smiled at her, as she flipped her brown hair dramatically and walked in front of me.

"Thank you Elliot for hooking me up with your sexy cousin Javier." She says, gleaming at Elliot who laughs, "Anytime, anytime."

And as if on que, theres another knock on the door. "Ooh! That must be him! Ray, hows my makeup?" She asks, puckering her lips for any unwanted smudges of lipgloss around her lips. "Perfect." I assure and she lifts her face, "Boogie check!" She adds, holding her head up so I can see straight up her nose.

Only Amy. "All good." I assure again and she squeals. "Im so nervous. I havent been on a date in like- forever." She says, her face blushing pink.

Amy Blackwell nervous- still unable to comprehend how.

Elliot walks over and opens the door and Javier stands there with his black tux and smiles, "Amy?" He asks and she smiles curtly. "Javier," She says dramatically, he reaches out his hand and Amy copies and he leans down and kisses her hand. I hit Eli's shoulder and smirk, "Ah shit." I whisper.

"You look radiant." Javier whispers and stands up in front of her. I know exacty what she's thinking. 'His accent is delic!' I could tell by tell by the look on her face. 

"Shall we head out?" Elliot says and we all nod in agreement.

We were being escorted by a long black hummer Limo and we looked offical. Legit.

And good as hell. Javier and Amy were already eating each others mouths and Elliot had his arm warpped around me and traced my arm softly, "I can barely keep my hands off of you," he leans down and whispers in my ear. HIs breath crawling down my neck. 

We have been abstaining from all sexual activites for a week and this is the most sexual thing he's said since. And it was arousing all over again. "Then dont," I reply back boldly and he presses his warm lips against mine. The curve of his tongue meeting mine and causing a soft groan to escape my lips. He retreats back and presses his lips to my forehead, he barely allowed himself to kiss me because he didnt control myself.

I wanted to lose myself in him all together but I respected his wishes.

We arrived at the hall that the ceremony was taking place at and it was a lot more elegant than I expected. Hundreds of rich people dressed in long gowns and expensive tuxes and such. It was both intimidating and impressive.

"What do we do?" Javier asks, and I totally agreed with that. What do you do here?

"Well over there by the booth is where you can donate money and this is also known for its wine tasting, so lucky for Ray, after a few drinks in you, you'll be as loquacious as Amy." Elliot teases and Amy sticks her tongue out at him.

"Donation for what?" Javier asks. "Homeless shelters. We give some of our oil as well to fund for the new houses but you dont have to donate. We have these balls every two months or so, so this is nothing new." Elliot says with a shrug.

Javier and Amy link arms and stride over to the food tasting, leaving Elliot and I there. "Nervous Kitten?" Eli whispers in my ear. Mmm, I love it when he calls me that. "A little, Im searching for the fancy champagne. After a half of a cup, Ill be running this whole popsicle stand." I say with a smile as he leads me into the crowd. "Dont be nervous. Just smile and wave and act like you know what they're talking about." Eli says, plastering a fake smile and I follow suit. "This couple is a sight for sour eyes, just act like you give a shit about what they're saying." Eli says through grit teeth as a couple approaches us.

"Mr. Elliot Carter. Well I'll be damned." The man says, he has choppy blonde hair and dark eyes that make me feel awkward, he extends his arm and grabs Elliot's in a tight grip. "Mr. Vicks. Pleasure seeing you again." Eli says, with a deep monotone voice. Does he practice this often? The woman with long blonde hair and red lips smiled. "And Mrs. Vicks, fancy seeing you again." He adds, turning to the young woman.

"Oh Elliot, it's been ages! Who is this lovely lady?" Mr. Vicks asks, his eyes fluttering across me. This man looked like he wanted to eat me alive. I feel Elliot's grip around my waist tighten, "My lovely personal assitant, Rayleen Banks." He introduces and I smile at both of them. 

"She most certainly is lovely." Mrs. Vicks says flashing her pearly white smile at me. Woah, hold up. Are these two in an open relationship? What the hell is going on. "How's business?" Mr. Vicks says. Yeah. Business.

"Great, multiplied by 4 actually." Elliot says. Oh great, rich people talk. Time to tune out.

There was a woman who had a long blue dress with peacock feathers. I practically choke on laughter and cover my mouth.

"Isnt that right Rayleen?" Elliot suddenly asks. Oh shit, I wasnt paying attention. "Absolutley," I say all too quickly. "You seem distracted. Perhaps you need a drink." Mr. Vick says, turning to grab one from the waitress and handing it to me.

Oh boy. "I'm fine. Just amazed by all of this decor." Nice save. 5 points for Banks. "It's amazing isnt it. It was designed by a famous artist from Italy." He began and my mind dazed off again. After a few more minutes, Eli's dragging me along. "You're ADD kicked in and had to get you away." Elliot said to me as I sipped at my wine. "I'm sorry, Im not cut out for this type of talk." I say with a shrug and he chuckles. "Dont worry, just a few more people to meet and Im going to donate some money and then we're gone." He assures.

He grabs himself some fresh wine and we walk over to a man who had a long grey beard and flickering blue eyes. "Carter." He said straightly.

"Williams." Elliot replied, nodding his head respectully. "Nice seeing you here. Who's the beautiful lady?" He asks and reaches his hand out. Oh Lord. I lift my hand and he leans and kisses it and his lips feel hard and crusty. "My girlfriend. Rayleen Banks." Girlfriend? Territoral much? "Girlfriend? Interesting. How's pops?" Mr. Williams asks.

"Great. We had an extension with the hotel." Elliot informs. "Great, to hear. I reinvented my basement exactly like level 1 of the hotel. I was such an inspiration." He says and I sigh. More talk I didnt understand. They babble for a few more minutes and Elliot turns me to walk away. "Hey, I'd love if you and the ma'am could stop by the basement some time. You know to give me input!" He adds, before walking away.

I look over at Eli, who looks just as surprised as me. "He was friendly." I whisper. "And he wanted straight in your panties." Elliot grumples and I smirk, "Jealous?" And Eli rolls his eyes, "Dont worry about me. I'm already sick of this place. I'm going to go donate money and take you away from here." Elliot says smiling and slipping towards the front of the booth. 

I stand there, holding my wine in my hand and look over at the females approaching me. Mrs. Vick is one of them and the lady in the peacock dress and an asian woman. "This is her?" The asian says, standing in front of me with a smile. "Yes." Mrs. Vick says, smiling at me. "She's awfully lovely." Peacock replies. "Are you Elliot's girlfriend?" Mrs. Vick asks and I shake my head. "Just his assistant." I ensure and nod.

"So how long have you been working for him?" Asian asks and I lick my dry lips. "About 5 months." I say nodding and Peacock smiles. "Mr. Timothy Filland, co-founder of Dry Bucks Inc. Also my very rich husband, told me about the hotels he's also invested in." She says and I sip my wine quickly. Oh boy, this is what Elliot warned me about.

"Oh yes, his work is quite distributed." I reply and Asian smirks and turns to grab a complementary yogurt that the waitresses are holding on a silver platter. I grab one as well, trying to eat away my anxiety. A few men that I saw Amy had been talking to earlier quickly approached us, intrigued by our sudden small quarrel

. "I bet it is. With my husbands income which is shy off of 100,000 dollars a week." She pauses to flip her long black hair across her shoulder. "Told me it deals with sexual activites." She finishes with a fake smile. "BDSM, I heard. All of that activity to make up for size I suppose." Mrs. Vick says my eyes widen. They're talking about his dick size and his lack of money!

Oh no. These bitches were about to get slapped. They saw right through my facade and just new I had been fucking him! Post fucked, I should say.

"Excuse me?" I say as I finish my glass of wine. Carter was right...I did sip my wine a lot more feveriously when I was nervous...

"Oh darling dont be so daft. I know how embaressing it can be! Perhaps we can discuss over tea some time. I'll give you some pointers. My husband has a younger brother. Who makes roughly 150,000, a month. Just let me know if youre interested." Mrs. Vick says.

"Unless she's loose like a hoola-hoop, he may just not have any motivation. I can defintely fufill that for him." Asian mumbles. Hold on, did they just inquire I was a whore? And loose? The nerve of these woman. 

I grit together and grip the yogurt and by impulse I shove it in her face, the white cream dripping down her nose and she gasps at me. The men walk around her, trying to get a good look at her face, all covering their mouths to shield their laughter. "Mr. Elliot Fucking Carter's salary doubles both you and your husbands salary within a week. And dont act surprised, I'm pretty sure you're used to a bunch of men circling you with white stuff all over your face." I spat and growl at her, Mrs. Vicks and Peacock look at me in shock as Elliot rushes over towards me.

Trying to shut them up, once and for all, I approach Eli and grab his face and press my lips against his. Dragging my tongue into his mouth and sucking on his bottom lip seductively, getting a gasp from the people behind me. "Come on boyfriend. Let's go home." I say with a smile.

He looks shocked and speechless and I entwine my fingers in his and flip my hair across my shoulder and lead him towards the door but I stop and turn around to look at the still shell shocked group of females. "Oh darlings we must all get together and discuss for some tea." I add and turn away. 

"You dont like tea." Eli says in a croak. "Exactly," I reply with a smirk.

We reach the house and Amy and Javier stayed to watch the outcome of my outburst. "Okay, tonights recap." Elliot says, laying back against the bed and closing his eyes.

"I had only one drink in my defense." I quickly whisper. "One too many. You got caught up I see." Elliot says with a smile. "Not my fault. Mr and Mrs. Vicks seem like swingers." I mumble and Elliot chuckles, "I dont know who wanted you more, Mr. Vicks or his wife." He says and I gag.

"Ew, what about Williams?" I ask and snorts, "I'm pretty sure BDSM equipment isnt the only thing in his basement." Elliot retorts. "Yeah, probably dismembered animals." I murmer.

"The man looks like he drowns puppies for fun!" Elliot says and I laugh. "Did you see Peacock?" I ask. "Who didnt?"

"And dont get me started on Asian. How do you deal with those people?" I ask in awe. "Its only for association. You really did get approved by the males in the room. They were practically drooling over you." He said, leaning towards my face. 

"They were kind of scary." I pout, poking my lip out. "Awh, I shouldnt have left my baby alone huh?" He whispers and I shake my head and lean forward, "I need my big bad rich boyfriend to save me." I tease and he kisses my chin, right below my bottom lip.

"I cant wait to get out of this dress," I groan and his eyes widen. "Stop," He groans and I sit up. "No." I didnt even know what I was doing but it was distressing him. "Ray, Im serious." He says, trying to push me off of him.

"Fine. Just unzip me, will ya?" I mumbled and stand with my back to him. He unzips me and my dress pools to the ground.

Leaving me just how he wants me and gettting him just how I want him.

"Dear God, why are you doing this to me?" He groans. I was wearing my strapless bra and my garter belt and thigh highs.

No panties. 

My body was aching for him, pleading for him. I wanted him, I needed him. Now. Right here. 

"Touch me." I whisper, closing my eyes, my back still to him. "Ray." He groans and stops. "No. Please. Lose yourself in me. I want you to take me in every position possible. I miss everything you do to me. The way you used to touch me like you worshipped me. I felt it in your hands, I see it in your eyes. I love how you used to fill every inch of me slowly and I'd cum when you said so. I was yours, controlled. Dominated. I want that back, control me, lose yourself." I whisper and my own words were getting my knees shaking and I heard him groan softly and felt his hands on my hips.

Oh God yes. His skin on mine was like fire fuel to fire. "You dont know what you're getting yourself into." He growls and brings me down to sit on his lap. "I'm trying to get you into me." I say, throwing my head back. I feel his lips on my back and between my shoulder blades, "I crave your taste and the sweet juice from your pussy. I miss how you used to clench around me and dig your nails into my back and leave your love marks all over my back. I love how greedy your pussy is for my dick. I need you around it. Now." He whispers and quickly turns me around to straddle him. 

Yes. Come on Carter, give me your all!

I press my lips against his and we immediately moan as our tongues collide. My hands roam to his tie and I shrug it off and start to unbutton his shirt.

"I want your skin on mine, I want to feel you everywhere. I want to plunge myself in you over and over. I want to fuck you so hard you lose all your senses and all you can feel is me. I want you to forget your name and remember only mine," He groans ripping my bra off and flinging it across the room.

Oh God, his dirty talk has never been like this before. I throw his shirt on top of my bra and go for his belt buckle. "I want to lose my voice from screaming your name so much. I want tears in my eyes from you fucking me so hard. I want all of you." I mumble, gripping his lip with my teeth and he groans and throws me on the bed, seizing my neck with his lips.

Jesus, oh Lord. Oh my. Sweet Mother Of Mary and Noah.

This man was going to be the death of me. His tongue is devouring my mouth and he was going wild, his hands gripping my breasts and squeezing them together and up and leans down and his tongue flicks across them and suckles on them hard, sure to leave hickeys.

"Eli," I whisper and toss my head back. "I've missed these." He groans and he feels so good. The moisture between my legs is spreading to the point, I'm thinking its dripping down my thighs. I roll my hips against him and feel his erection pressing into me. I tug on his hair and pull him back, and press my lips against his pectorals, licking down towards his abs and down above his belt. "Kitten you're driving me nuts." He mutters as he scoops my hair into a ponytail as I pull his belt off and his pants down.

"You're so hard for me," I whisper and pull out his erection. "No baby, I need to taste you first." He protests. I want him now, while he was right in front of my face.

He leans down and kisses down my stomach and splits my legs and drapes one across his shoulder. "You're the only thing that can fuffill my hungry." He whispers and kisses my lower hips and my back arches. I didnt need head.

I need him inside me. "No Elliot. Now. Give it to me now." I mumble and I pull onto his hair and pull him forward on top of me, he pulls above my knees and positions himself at my entrance and he looks at me to be reassured. "Now." I whisper and nod for him to continue. He looks down and slowly presses himself at my core. "Oh God," I cry out, tears could have streamed down my face it felt so good.

He sighed and grinded his hips and I urge him to go faster. "Now baby, intimacy. Go slow." He orders and I bit my lip. He was trying to kill me. I lift my legs and he puts himself slowly inside of me, "Feel every inch, look at me. Watch me as I fill you. Feel it baby?" He groans, I was out of breathe and sucked in quickly, digging my nails into his shoulder.

"More." I beg and his eyes flutter down. "Shh Kitten," He groans and tilts his hips directly down.

"Got damnit!" I whimper and he looks up at me, his grip tightened around my legs, his eyes turning dark. He was losing it. "You like that you little.." His voice trails off and I bite my lip.

He was unraveling..just like he said. "You know I love it. Harder, go harder." I mutter and his mouth opens ajar and I see the dominant look returns. "Fuck, your pussy's mine."

YES!!!!! My eyes press together as I try to process the feeling. Then penetration. 

"Yours. Just-" I could finish it, because suddenly I feel the loss inside me, Elliot has retreated and fell back. 

"No. Rayleen. I cant." He says and leans and throws on his pants. "You cant just stop!" I cry out and lean up. 

I was going to cry. I never wanted him inside me so badly. I needed that source of pleasure from him ."Rayleen, I promised myself. I was going to lose it." He says shaking his head.

"I want you too, please...I need you." I beg silently and I see how torn he is...how conflicted he is. 

"Baby. No...No....I'm going to sleep on the couch since Mommas with dad at the hotel." He whispers, and goes to slip out the door. "Dont you see how addicted I am to you? Please." I was going to cry. Why was he not staying?

"If you want this to work you have to trust me that I know what's best. Sweet dreams Kitten." He says and slips out the door.

He was still aroused, and this wasnt over.

When he was fast asleep...I'd make my attack

~*~*~*~

Im backkkkk and guess what slaves?

WE'VE REACHED 1 MILLION READS!!

Not me- us! Because of my dear slaves !!!!!! Here we are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also go ask me questions...and I mean a bunch! Im doing a video answer so you guys can see me be all awkward lol. 

http://ask.fm/fl0wersniffinwh0re

I love my slaves till the end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 2.5K 11
[This is a mature piece of art WARNING]. Marlee's best friend Gloria a wild open party girl drags Marlee a soft heart kind quiet girl t...
47.2K 1.5K 18
"Good girl, now, call me Daddy!" He whispers, his voice sexy as fuck. "Daddy!" I voiced out, but it came out as a whispering threat. "Louder!" He co...
50.1K 510 26
COMPLETED BDSM Story. It May contain extreme BDSM content and if you are uncomfortable with it, please refrain from reading this. Secrets... We all h...
279K 12K 29
Parker is an assistant to the assistant at a fashion company where his boss is a boss in 6-inch heels and any man dreams. He is a normal guy, with a...