One Wish (Camren) (G!P)

By _curlystyles_

After losing both her parents during war to the Wizarding World, Camila Cabello is brought to Hogwarts, schoo... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18.
Authors Note
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
(!) New Story??
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27. (Part 1)
Chapter 27. (Part 2)
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.

Updated

6K 106 17
By _curlystyles_

HEY GUYS!

So like I promised, I've already updated the first Chapter to my new story, "Just Different."

Which is the story you voted for whether it would be another Wizard story, a bullying story, or a werewolf story. And since the wolf story won fair and square, as well as Lauren G!P won, I made the story as Lauren the werewolf and G!P as well.

So if you really want to read the story, it's already updated and I worked really hard to make it what you guys were expecting. So hopefully you're not too hard on me.

Hopefully you enjoy the story and if you do, then that's great!

And with this a/n, I'm also announcing that the next chapter to One Wish will be up either tomorrow or the next day :)

I guess that's all I have to say for now, so I hope you all have all great day/night, and remember that you're all beautiful and worth so much! :)

Love you all, xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 5K 44
their world was built on sex, love and lies. she came with an intoxication that wasn't seen before, consuming her and demanding her. Lauren seemed t...
306K 10.9K 47
Camila Cabello, she is the head cheerleader but she isn't a rude person like every cheerleader in the movies, she's actually a really loving person w...
225K 6.6K 89
Camila Cabello is an 18 year old college student with a simple life, excellent grades, and a sweet boyfriend. She always has things planned out ahead...
84K 2K 25
Camila Cabello was 6 years old when she was diagnosed with a blood disorder. She isn't allowed to leave her house nor to really have a normal life. N...