The Bad Girl plays hard.

By insideadevilishmind

In high school there are a lot of judgement,especially in a school where most of the kids are rich.If you hav... More

The Bad Girl plays hard.
1-No one is interested in seeing your fragile disease d*ck
3-10 things I hate about you
4-Home alone part 1
5-Home alone,part 2
6-Shower curtain opened
7-The girl who gets asked out
8-She's riding in front ;)
9-Friendzoned broken
10-The player slap my ass.
11-You are just that into me
12-Sixth time in jail booboo...
13-The beautiful boy I despise
14-Twerk it like it's on.
15-I'm not going to be Taylor Swift and write a song about it
16-Undesired love
17-The bowling prize
18-The project part 1
19-The project part 2
20-You are truly a mistake,you should be deleted.
21-The turning point
22-Say something
23-DTR!!!!
24-New kid
25-Something in the horizon
26-The girl who lived for being alive
27-Turning point
28-On the bridge
Author's note.
29-where the sun sets

2-Tease the pup

14.4K 179 16
By insideadevilishmind

So this chapter is really special.You'll see why.I hope you enjoy it just has much has I did writting it.

Warning:Not edited but will be soon.Sorry for the mistakes.

Thank you guy for the support.

Happpy reading.Check put the music video before you read the chapter or after her moment with Zach.

---------------

Did Jace think I was playing with him or what.The dude slap my butt and ran like a four years old.And let me tell you something this four years old is going to get a good smack when I get my hands on him.

I descend the stairs slowly careful not to jostle my little brother.I’m actually quite fustrated that I have to carry him,while I’m trying to plot my revenge.

When I finally get to the living room,the first thing on my mind is to get that fat assed little boy to my mother.I swear we feed this little monster to much.

“Oh honey,there you are.Cindy was just telling me how you and Jace where in the same grade.”Darr,mom didn’t you know that already.I use to talk about that boy every day when I was in middle school.I had on huge crush on him then.Just for the record guys,if you think I still do,you’re totaly wrong.And I’m not in denial whatsoever,I’m seriously over Jace Drew.I’ve grown past futile little crushes.Guys like him don’t deserve anything from girls like me anyway.

“Umm...yeah mom.” It’s true,your daughter has to suffer the sight of seing this male whore playing with innocent girls heart everyday.In my opinion,people like Jace should be arrested.It’s not suppose to be legal,to look that fine,without makeup on. It should only be allowed in movies or books.

"So Cindy and I thought,it would be nice if Jace gave you a ride to school once in a while , instead of you riding that god forsaken motorcycle all the time." My mom says looking at Cindy for support.Cindy smiles and add 'that would be lovely' my mom smiles. 

No way!

Ok so my mom has officially lost her mind if she wants me to ride to school with the player,I mean, doesn't she care at all for her daughter taking rides from strangers, especially if this stranger is Jace Drew.An extremely hot looking stranger who lives next door but still an effing stranger. 

"No thank you. I will not be taking rides from Jace."Not any kind of rides as a matter of fact. "My motorcycle works just fine and it was dad who gave it to me. " I say as nicely as possible trying not to offend Jace's mother sitting on the arm chair in front of us. 

My mother suddenly pales and nods understandingly, the father card always worked but somehow I feel I little bit guilty using it on her.

 My father entered in a coma last year due to a car accident.It was raining and he couldn't see straight, at the time there was a huge truck coming on to him. He did the best he could and swerved left to avoid the hit but has he did so the car fell over a cliff. Since then he has been paralyzed so even if he wakes up,he will never be able to walk again. 

Thinking about it always saddened me even the mention of his name left a sharp pain in my heart,knowing that he could never wake up absolutely terrified me but I was willing to see the positive side of things and not let anything get to me. Stay strong, is what my father always said and I was determined to live by this motto.That's why I had this tattooed on my wrist.

I'm not sure if my father would approve of this or of every tattoos and the hair cut I now have but I guess once my mother tells him that she had let me get those because of the hard time I was going through,I'm sure he'll get it.I remember my mother had convinced herself that I was going through a mental breakdown.That might have been truth but now I do it because I like it. I like this reckless side of me that rides a bike,boxes and is not scared to get in trouble.

Even thought I've grown to become short tempered I always try to go boxing to get the frustration out.This inexplicable anger I have inside of me.

Sometimes I box with Zach,he too loves it.It had made us closer in a certain way because we always compete against each other at the gym. 

And I always win,unless Zach is really pissed of that day and I get my ass kicked so hard I'm sore for the rest of the week.Believe me it happened one time and Zach was feeling so sorry he came by everyday and even slept over just to watch over me.

Yeah,Zach's a real sweetheart he wouldn't hurt a fly...Great now I feel bad for ditching him all day. 

"Oh I thought you left." Said Jace appearing again with a bowl of chips in hands. I had totally forgot about him until then.I squinted my eyes at the bastard. 

"No we're still very much here."I say eying him hatefully,letting him know that if our moms weren't here I would've been whipping his sexy ass right now. His 'sexy' ass?! Alezandra how is it that even when your mad at him you keep admiring his beauty.Get your head out of the gutter women! I need a cigarette desperately.I need to calm my nerves down before I dry hump this guy.Wait...did I just said ‘dry hump’? Not only was it passé but ew,ew,ew,ew! Okay now I really need to get home,instead of staring at Jace leaning on the door frame eating sexily his chips.

“Mom,Cameron’s asleep,we should probably get him to bed.” I said to my mom who widen her eyes.Shocked that I gave a flying f*ck about Cameron.Mom how could you?You know I love the little devil...sometimes.Okay fine it’s for my own selfish reason,now can we go? I pleaded her with my eyes.

“Alright,I think it’s time for us to head home now.Thank you Cindy for this wonderful diner,you have very nice home once again.And two very nice gentlemen.” Pft,mom,stop kissing butt.I snorted and Jace’s smirk fell.He narrowed his eyes on me.

And I stare right back at him.

“Oh,please Catherine,it’s you who have a beautiful young lady.” Said Cindy,and Jace snorted. Oh really it’s that how it’s going to be Jace?

For a moment I was saddened that he snorted.Did he not find me beautiful?

Wait,what am I saying.Who gives a flying fuck about what Jace thought.I don’t...usually.

What are you doing to me Jace Drew,why are making me care? I don’t care that’s how I get on with my life because I don’t CARE.But you’re slowly destroying that aren’t you.You’re dangerous Jace.I’ll try my best to stay away from you.

--------

I was seating alone on the steps of the back door,smoking.I had sweatpants and a hoodie on.I let the smoke slowly out of my mouth.My head in my hands.It was past twelve and everyone was asleep already.

All of a sudden,I see head lights coming my way and the car that was now parked in the drive in,died.

Zach came out of it and ran to me.He sat on the steps and takes me in his arms has I let my tears fall.

Once in a while,the bad girls breaks,she stop pretending,she breaks from the shield and is left exposed.The facade is gone,the pretend is gone and all she has left is her cold dark world.The anger and frustration that fueled her has ran on empty.

Once in a while the sun comes up and reality sets in.

After a few minutes I finally talk.

“I miss him so much Zach.” I say sniffing.I hated when that happened when I would break down and disturb Zach.But he was the only one who could make me feel better,the one who patches things up again when there’s a tear in the stitches.

“I know A,I know.It’ll get better okay.He’ll get better.Look at the positive side of it,last time his fingers twitched.” Zach says his voice husky,probably from sleep.

“Yeah,it did,didn’t it?”

“Yeah it did hon.There’s always hope.”Zach hugs me closer and throws my cigarette away.

“I thought you’ve stopped.” He says looking at me meaningfully.

“I needed it tonight.” I say turning my head to face the floor.

“Please stop,I know your not addicted to nicotine because you had stopped already.”

“What do you want me to say,that I do it because I need something in my mouth all the time.” I looked at him expectantly.

“Probably,but I would refer you bigger and tastier things than this.” He says winking and elbowing me.I laugh.

“You pervert.” 

“Seriously though,stop.” Zach says seriously.

“Alright,I’ll try.” I wave him off.

“No,promise me A.” It was then that I realized how seeing me like this hurts Zach.I promise Zach,I won’t hurt you anymore.

“I promise.” I say.

-----------

You say that I'm messing with your head (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

All 'cause I was making out with your friend (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Love hurts whether it's right or wrong (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

You're on your knees

Begging please

Stay with me

But honestly I just need to be a little crazy

All my life I've been good but now

ooooh

I'm thinking, what the hell?

All I want is to mess around

And I don't really care about

“Would you turn dow your stupid alarm.”Shouted an angry voice.

I rolled I my sleep knowing full well who that voice belonged to.

“I swear Alezandria Wolf,I’ll come and break this alarm of yours.”It was the first time Jace had said my full name,even if it was while he was angry I couldn’t help but notice how well my name rolled of his tongue.And how sexy it sounded.

Whoa there Wolf,calm your hormones.

 “ Come in try it if you can.” I challenged,twisting around in my sleep again.I was on my belly,my face buried into the pillow.

I hear some rustling sounds and a loud bang,as if something fell on the roof.Then a string of curses follow.

I smirk,I hope he hit that pretty little face of his,to the point where it’s damaged.

All of a sudden,cold air whips past me,my butt is sticking out off thin air.Where the hell did my covers go? I open my eyes and turn to my left. Jace was standing here,proud and tall in all his naked glory,well, half naked since he had sweatpants on.My covers in his hand,a shocked expression on his face.Why is he so shocked about,never seen a girl wake up in the morning before.Well,news flash buddy, we don’t always look that great.Some even worst than this.

But has I follow his gaze I notice that what he’s really looking at is my butt.Damn,I should seriously start wearing bottom clothes when I go to bed.

This time I had black panties on,nothing to shocking,but it sure did catch Jace’s attention.You’ll think he’ll be use to seeing stuff like that since he bangs half of the population of this town.Okay,slight exaggeration,but it’s closer to the truth than you think.

I seat up and quickly grab my covers from him to cover my bottom.He clears his throat and looks away.

“What do you want Drew?” I asked irritated that he had waken me up from my sleep,well technically it was the alarm but I needed a reason to be mad at him.So let’s just say that he’s the one who did.

“I you haven’t notice,I don’t even live a mile away from you,and there’s only a tree separating our rooms.So everything you do I hear.And that god forsaken alarm better be turned on mute this minute or-”

“Or what Jace? You’ll call the police on me.”I snorted and got up.I didn’t care if Jace looked at my ass anymore,he had already seen it twice.He might as well enjoy the free sight...while it lasted.

Jace followed me to the bathroom leaning against the door frame.

“Are you trying to tease me Wolf?” He gives me a crooked smile,his face smug.

What the-

Now why in the world would I-

Gosh,this guy is delusional.At first I was going to give him a witty remark but then I decided against it.

I smile smugly.” Is it working?”

“Yeah,it is.” That shocked me. “As much as my dog does when she’s in heat.”

Ah,ah,ah sooo freaking funny,where does it come up with those.I’ve never heard of something so lame in my life.

“So,your dog teases you when she’s in heat.That’s great.Do you hump her too or you wait for her to come suck you.”

“Ah,ah,ah.Funny bugger aren’t you freak.”His face darkens.

“Extremely.”I smile while brushing my teethes,water and spit probably drooling from my mouth. He flinch at my appearance.

“You look exceptionally ugly today miss Wolf.” He eyes me up from the ‘thing’ I call my hair,to my bare feet. But his eyes were telling me another story.I don’t think he was that repulsed by me at all.Or maybe that’s what i’d like to think. I shrugged and went back to my brushing.

“So,my mom wanted me to ask you if you changed your mind about riding to school with me,today.” He asks bored.

I spit in the sink and turn to face him. “Like hell I am.” I say before returning to my brushing.

“Good,because I have to pick Georgia up.”

Georgia Peterson,of course,the one in only.Let me tell you a little bit about that 'B'.

She’s a hoe,period.

She fucks everything with a dick,she’s the type of hoe that you’ll say is ‘loving the crew’.She’s the one popular chick in school,who has slept with the basket ball team,the football team,the soccer team,the baseball team,the swimming team,the chess club and the pool team.Okay fine we the have a pool team but you get my meaning.

Anyway,no wonder Jace was giving her rides,they are ‘fuckfriends’.Players and hoes sometimes do get along.Because you know,they have this uncanny need to stick or be stick by something all the time.It’s practically a disease if you ask me.

Thank god i’m not riding with him,I wouldn’t want to get contaminated by either of them.

Jace starts walking to the window when I stop him.

“Hey Drew tell me when your having puppies,and I don’t mean it for the dog.I mean it for the other one in heat your having intercouses with.” I say talking about Georgia.

Jace shakes his head and continue to go through the window ignoring me.

“Make sure the pups don’t get STD though,I’ve hear it’s hereditary.” I continue to shout has he makes his way to his room.

“Oh and you should probably keep them on a leech,don’t want her to bring home babies that aren’t yours.” Jace comes back and closes his window,but when I start making sucking movements with the toothbrush going in and out of my mouth.He watches for a moment with amusement in his eyes before closing the curtains.

I laugh to myself so hard I almost pee in my panties.God that was good high five A.I high five myself.But while I did it a drool fell out of my mouth. Ew.

-------

Today,I didn’t wear my cast,I let the wind rush over my face.I loved riding my bike,it felt like I was flying.Like I was free of everything.I loved the adrenaline rushed it gave me,It made me feel alive for the slightest moment.

I parked my motorcycle in his usual spot and got out of it.It was then that I caught a glance of Jace getting out of his car with Georgia rushing to his side.

Desperate female in heat.I shake my head pitifully. Jace eyes met mine and for a second it seems like he was laughing by himself. Okay the jerk had gotten weirder.

Suddenly I feel hands wrap around me.I didn’t have to look up to know it was Noah,by the sent of his cologne.Noah was Zach’s friend,another a popular dude that talked to me for reasons people were still trying to find out.

Out of all of Zach’s friends,I had dig Noah more,he was nicer,sweeter,funnier.Noah actually was a extremely hot guy.Not Jace’s level of hot,but it was close.He was quite the player but unlike jace I could support him,because he wasn’t always an arrogant bastard.But more of a tease,a good tease.

“Hello sweetheart.” He says to my ear.

“Hi Noah.”I say getting out of his grasp.He straightens and leans on my bike.

“So what’s up with you nowadays.You seem off,and you don’t come to the gym anymore.”

Oh did I forgot to mention,Noah boxed too.

“Yeah,i’ve been busy with some stuff.” I say thinking of all the chores my mother had ask me to do.

“Aw little kitten is busy now.” Noah ruffles my hair and I slap his hands immediately.I was very sensitive with my hair,much like those guys you see on TV that are obsessed with their hairs. Much like Cristiano Ronaldo.But now that I think of it,why did I let Jace touch it yesterday,when I just slapped Noah.

I looked around for him,inly to see his back,heading towards the school entrance.

“So A,when will you deciding to walk inside the school to fill that empty brain of yours.”

I smack him on the back of his head.

“I’m not dumb you dumbass.” I say noticing how unintelligent that sounded.

“Yeah right.”He says rolling his eyes.

-----------

It was lunch break,and usually I sat with the guys outside but today I felt like being alone and wondered around the hallways.

I passed my locker heading towards the ....library.Nah,I’m just kidding,I don’t go near that place.I don’t even know where it’s located in this school.

I was just heading to the bathroom when I heard a bang coming from the janitor’s closet.I wonder what’s going on there.I slowly approached it only to hear another loud bang. Whoah,is someone stuck there?

I contemplate being superman and saving this person.Oh well,that person will just die in there and I’ll doing a service for the population by raiding it from people stealing our air.

One person gone means more air for me.

Oh who am I kidding,I need to help this kid.

I hate being this good of a person.

I approach the door and turn the knob,to find...not a small lost kid,not even a puppy.I see Georgia on her knees sucking...Nick Summers 'friend'.Huge 'friend' might I add.Note that:Nick is one of the ‘Beasts’.Yeah,she’s really ‘loving the crew’.

A shocked expression cross over their face,Georgia is the first to recover and narrows her eyes at me.

“What do you want Freak?”

“Oh,I’m deeply sorry for interrupting your job.Now you’ll have to start all over again since he’s hard anymore.Oh and Georgia,don’t bring pups to Jace if they are not his.He might get really angry.” I say to a confuse Georgia.After giving one last look of pity to Nick I shut the door.

At this point I was hysterically laughing when I collided with a hard chest.Ouch.Great,thanks God for punishing me.

----------

I felt that you guys should know about how Zach's important to A,he's her rock.

Now now you have met some new characters like Georgia and Noah.

Keep reading to find out more because the chaos is only beginning.

ask me questions,don't be shy,I'm really open.

vote comment.;)

sorry if the're a lot of mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
158K 3.2K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
1.1K 55 7
Welcome to Mackenzie Court high school.Where there are jocks, cheerleaders, geeks and then there's just her. Veronique Clarke the girl who has only t...
347K 8K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...