Two in a Million || Raura

By rydelly_belly

A famous lead singer in a band. A very popular YouTuber. • • • amazing cover made by @Vivi324 More

1 | I Like Her Already
2 | A Creep
3 | Definitely A Sweetheart
4 | I Enjoy Talking to This Guy
5 | Problems
6 | Is This Friend A Girl?
8 | Spooning
9 | Dinner Disaster
10 | Nicola Talk
11 | Birthday Girl
12 | Favorite Memory
13 | Italy Bound
14 | Birthday Boy
15 | Makeup and Kissing
16 | I Like You
17 | Kissing Her
18 | Love? Not Yet.
19 | Goodbye
20 | Pissed Off
21 | I'm Hurting
22 | Love Bites
23 | The Past
24 | First Date
25 |Biggest Flirt?
A/N:
26 | I Love You
27 | Ice Bath
A/N Pt. 2:
28 | Fever and Flu
29 | Anniversary
30 | Bubble Baths
31 | Bye
32 | Slaps and News
33 | Meeting the Cast
34 | Fashion Show
35 | Showers
A/N:
36 | First Love
37 | Dancing On My Own
Epilogue
100k

7 | Hazel Eyes

7.4K 206 112
By rydelly_belly

Two in a Million: 7 | Hazel Eyes
| Laura Marano |

Two in a Million: 7 |
| Laura Marano |

I'm freaking the eff out at this very moment. Who knew a person could freak out about so many things at the same time. One, I'm freaking out about my damn outfit, wondering if my kimono cardigan is a little too fancy for a dang concert. Two, I'm meeting Ross Shor Lynch for the first time ever. Three, I'm also meeting his dang family.

"We're almost there." My driver says, turning on his turn signal. With shaky hands, I open up to mine and Stormie's messages. With all honesty, Stormie is an incredible mom. From what Ross and told me to what Stormie has filled me in on, I can tell she fully supports her kids and loves them with all her heart, something my mom never had.

To Stormie❤️:
Just letting you know we pulled into the venue.

She replied almost immediately, causing a small smile to form on my face.

From Stormie❤️:
Alrighty, I'm waiting out back for you with a crew member. He'll bring your bags to the bus while I take you inside. They only have a half hour until the show, so you'll be able to see them for a tiny bit.

I didn't bother replying, seeing as he's pulling around back and I see buses in view. Holy mother trucker of all lords, I'm actually about to go inside a venue and going to watch a concert and then hang out with a band...

"Ms, you can get out now." He says.

"O-oh." I whisper. Quickly, I take my cash and give it to him before opening the car door and stepping out. Some guy with a black t-shirt with white writing took all three of my suitcases and walked away. "Stormie?" I ask, approaching a women a few inches taller than myself with blonde hair.

"You're even cuter in person!" She says, pulling me into a hug right away. The smile on my face was unreal.

"Thank you." I say, my cheeks burning up a bit. The weirdest fact about me, besides my obsession over a certain food, is I love love love to give compliments, but absolutely hate receiving compliments. Always have. "You're beautiful." I say quietly.

"Aw, thanks, sweetie." She opens up the door, letting me go in first. "Alright, the boys are backstage listening to music. The set change is happening now, meaning there's maybe twenty-ish minutes until they head on." She explains, keeping a hand on my back as she leads me somewhere.

"Oh, okay. Hey, um, I was wondering if like, after the show, could I maybe step outside and talk to some fans?" I ask, hoping she'd be okay with it. Usually, I have my agent, which is a strong, muscular dude, watch over me.

"Can I have Bubba and Frank be out there with you? I don't feel comfortable letting you be out there alone at nearly midnightish." Stormie explains. Holy shizzoly, she freaking cares about me already and I just met her. "Oh, Frank and Bubba are crew members." She adds.

"Yeah, that's totally fine." I reply, giving her a smile. "You're super nice, you know that?" She gives me a confused look. "Sorry, I just like to compliment people when I'm kind of... nervous." I mumble, walking straight ahead.

"Don't be nervous." She answers. "Alright, right in through those doors. I gotta go to the bathroom first." I was about to stop her, seeing as I'm completely terrified to go through this door, but she was already walking away, doing a little potty dance may I add, down the hall way.

"Come on, you got this." I whisper to myself. Slowly, I turn the doorknob of the door, opening it slightly and then all the way. The sight I saw was... insane. And by insane, I mean they look like lunatics. First off, Rocky, I think, had Rydel on his back and being chased by Ross. Riker, was dancing around with a dark haired girl, Ellington was drumming on the wall, and last but not least, I stood here looking completely lost. Riker and the dark haired girl stopped dancing the second he laid eyes on me.

"Um, who are you?" Riker asks, looking me up and down. I open my mouth to reply, but another blonde beats me to it.

"Laura?" Ross says, a smile plastered on his face. He begins making his way over to me, the smile never leaving his face. Once he stood in front of me, I had to look up because yes I'm that short, and found the most beautifulest hazel eyes in the entire universe."You're actually here." He says quietly. My smile only grows when his does. A tiny chuckle escapes his lips and he leans in closer. One of his hands touch my upper back right before the other goes below and hugs my waist. I slowly wrap one arm around his neck, then the other, finally letting him pull me to him for a massive, long overdue, heartwarming, hug.

"Hi." I say quietly. He squeezes me tight, I squeeze him back just as tight, maybe even tighter. His towering body leans over mine, causing a small arch in my back, giving him a chance to squeeze me even tighter. Instead, he loosens his grip, still keeps his head in my neck, and takes a deep breath that's fans across my neck.

"Oh my god, introduce us!" I hear someone say. With one last squeeze, Ross pulls away and averts his gaze to his family.

"Oh, oops. Guys, this is Laura Marano. Laura, this is my older sister Rydel, my older brother Rocky, our best friend Ellington, my older brother Riker and his girlfriend Savannah." Ross says, going down the line.

"Laura Marano?" Savannah asks, furrowing her eyebrows. "You sound familiar." She adds. I bite the inside of m up cheek and look down at my feet. Sometimes, it's embarrassing to say I'm a model and a YouTuber. It's a job for sure, but some people don't like how it actually is a career.

"Um, I uh... I'm sorta a YouTuber and a model?..." I trail off.

"What does sorta mean?" Rydel asks. "Like hundred thousands?" She meant subscribers.

"Guys, she has all our followers combined on Instagram, plus Vanni's, plus mom and dads, plus official R5's, and would still have more subscribers on YouTube." Ross says, totally making me blush.

"Four million? Five million?" Rocky asks, raising his eyebrows. Ellington was typing away on his phone, along with Rydel and Riker.

"Try seven million on YouTube." Ellington blurts.

"Almost five million on Instagram." Riker adds.

"Six million on Twitter." With that said, I close my eyes and look back down at the ground. Gosh, this is super embarrassing.

"Guys, time to get ready." I hear someone say with an accent. "Oh, you must be Laura." I jerk my head towards the sound of the voice, then at Ross. "I'm Andre, their manager." He says, holding his hand out. I slowly reach mine out, shaking his hand. "Okay, get a move on it." Before I could make it a step, Ross stops me.

"Here, put this on." He says, chucking something towards me. "You can put that in my backpack." He says, referring to my kimono cardigan and then lifting up his backpack. With furrowed eyebrows, I change into what looks like a grey crew neck. After examining it on, I see it has their band logo in a darker grey on the front.

"Follow me." I nod as I follow Andre out the door. "Since you're famous, we've decided to put you in the balcony with Ross' parents and I. And feel free to tweet about the show. Maybe some of your fans-"

"ANDRE!" I hear someone shout. Both Andre and I turn around to see Ross standing there with crossed arms. "No." Is all he says before walking away. That was literally the only time I truly examined his outfit. A faded white button up, ripped blue jeans, black converse, he looked hot.

"What was that about?" I ask, referring to the word no.

"Well, you know us managers, always wanting something out of other celebrities." Now that got me thinking. What if this whole thing has been a lie and Ross is only doing this to get more fame? I'm aware I'm more popular than him, but would our texting conversations be a lie? "Hey, it was all Ross who discovered you. Don't worry about it. I'm serious."

Once on the balcony, I met Mark, I talked to him and Stormie for a while, then We Are Family played, and now I'm standing at the railing, seeing the whole entire venue blacked out. They were about to start. As if I read their minds, Ross came out first while Rydel was already playing her keys.

"Are you all ready to have a good time!" Riker shouts into the mic.

"We're staying all night!"

• • •

"Stormie, could you take a picture of me real quick?" I ask, standing backstage by a wall. "I wanna post something." I add, handing her my phone.

"Of course, dear." I stand by the wall, do a cheesy smile and hold two thumbs up. "One, two, three." The flash goes off and I wait a few seconds. "You are so flippin' adorable, Laura." She says, handing me my phone back. "I might just need to screenshot it and post it on my Instagram. Is that okay with you?" She asks.

"I'll just send it to you right now." I say, leaning against the wall.

"Thanks. I'll go get Frank and Bubba so they can take you outside. Fans have been dying after you tweeted you were here."

First, I decide to look through my tweets. I might have tweeted a lot throughout the concert, even posted a video.

@lauramarano: Ready to rock out at @officialr5 's concert!

@lauramarano: All Night sounded 😍😍😍👍🏼👍🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

@lauramarano: @rydelr5 freaking SLAAAYYEDDD her performance! #queen

@lauramarano: Repeating Days <3 by far my favorite on the album.

@lauramarano: CALI GIRLS!!!!! {vid}

@lauramarano: I WANNA SEE YOU SMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILEEEEEE 😋😋😋😋

@lauramarano: @officialr5 is the bomb at making a live show ah-mazing. Shoutout to the Lynch parents and Andre for letting me come! And shoutout to @rossr5 for the invite!!! ❤️

And now, I post the photo on Instagram.

lauramarano: Rocked out at @officialr5 's Manhattan show in my @officialr5 crew neck. Bam. BTW, THEY'RE FLIPPING AMAZING!!!!!

"Laura Marano?" Some guy says. I look up two find two tall guys with their arms crossed.

"Y-yeah?" I ask, sort of scared. Okay, majorly scared.

"I'm Frank, this is Bubba." Oh. "Ready to head outside?" Nodding, I follow them out the door and close to the buses, where at least thirty teenage girls stood.

"OH MY LANTA! ITS FUDGING LAURA MARANO!" And that's how I took over a hundred pictures with fans, signed about fifty things, and we're now onto talking. It's been at least an hour and stuff is beginning to get loaded up into buses and whatnot.

"Laura! Can you do a cover for your next video?" Some girl asks, I think her name was Mary?

"Is that what you guys want?" I ask, a smile still on my face.

"Yessss!" They all yell. So, I quickly get out my phone.

@lauramarano: Hey, Lauratics! I need song suggestions for my next cover! Tweet me under the hashtag #LauraSongChoiceNY THANKS SO MUCH❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘

"There, I'll film it tomorrow, hopefully." All of a sudden, I felt an arm go around my shoulder and I collided with a rock hard chest. And there goes high pitched screams.

"Is it true that you invited her!" Ross.

"Haha, yeah." I look up to see Ross smiling wide. He lowers his head, making his lips go near my ear. "You can head onto the bus now." He says.

"Okay." I whisper. As I walk away, his arm falls back to his side and I grab his backpack for him. I follow Stormie onto a bus and set his backpack down onto a couch. I quickly go check Instagram to follow Stormie.

stormielynchr5: HAD THIS BEAUTIFUL GIRL COME OUT ❤️ ❤️ @lauramarano YOU'RE SO FLIPPIN' CUTE AND SWEET! I ❤️ U! #R5Family SHE DANCED ALL NIGHT WITH YOU!

Double tapping to like it, I quickly begin to type my comment.

lauramarano: AW! It was so nice to meet your beautiful motherly soul! ❤️ U 2!!!!

• they met! hopefully you found that somewhat entertaining, especially since I made this chapter longeeeerrrr. what do you think will happen to raura when they share a room 😏 jkjk, nothing dirty happens. yet... please vote, leave a sweet comment, and follow me. love you, babes💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 70 59
Just 3 girls who love the band R5 and then all of a sudden some things happen
27.8K 738 40
About Laura the new girl in town. And she helps Ross who is consider a nerd and geek who gets bullied! They get each other and have some things in co...
51.1K 912 35
When Elizabeth's cousin invites her and her best friends to spend the summer in California, the three girls jump at the chance to travel to the other...